Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5125494 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4637) (4638) (4639) (4640) (4641) (4642) (4643) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:32am On Aug 26, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Ozo really lost it. The hype and clout around him on day 1 of the show, even laycon till date doesn't have it. It was like we saw a potential winnern, with his type of charismatic persona, and fresh looks. Only to kill us with mommy's boy lifestyle and woman wrapper steez.

If he could rediscover himself, he is too expensive for the likes of Nengi. He doesn't just know his self worth. He doesn't at all
To be honest Dora got the most hype on day 1
Her boobs were on everyone's WhatsApp status .
People raved about Ozo's looks but don't make it seem like he got as much hype as Efe , Miracle or even Mike .

If you should be asking anyone to rediscover themself , it should be your cum bucket fave who opens it up every night for a man that can't even claim her publicly and constantly disrespects her by lusting after everything with legs .
While she continues to aleniate herself from the other housemates and even managed to ruin the good friendship she had with the most popular man in the show.

There is saying in my hometown ....treat the hernia in your groin before telling a pot bellied man to lose weight.

Ozo completely knows his worth - that is why he's not on live TV having sex like a local ekwuke dog from wuse market ...the question is , does Erica know hers ?

32 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:33am On Aug 26, 2020
Brownsun:
I pity people that do take things here serious cheesy

Everything in this place na pure cruise.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:33am On Aug 26, 2020
elegantslayer:
if na that one ,Erica is very beautiful o..am not her fan but I no go see truth no talk am...you need to see d way people in my work here admires her..After her na Dorathy,forget bodyy,Dora na another beauty
Dora is beautiful until she opens her mouth...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:33am On Aug 26, 2020
Brubembem:

Ozo is from a rich home, I know him more than anyone on this thread smiley But guess what? His sister also made a video to beg for vote.

Mike's wife did the same last season.

Kidd's mom did what she's suppose to do, if she no do am, if to say person no beg people to vote Kidd, when e go begin sup, una go say bbn don collect bribe. Be calming down. grin
Did Mike's wife go to the extent of crying?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:33am On Aug 26, 2020
Myway20:
Kiddwaya's mum is crying and begging for people to vote her son! it is on front page! Why cry for votes when you are BILLIONAIRES!
Audio stuffs.. cheesy

Na so peter take promise tacha 50million last year, only for Paul to release audio money.... grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 11:33am On Aug 26, 2020
Brubembem:

Go through that comment, I didn't attack any housemate, I didn't attack anyone here, I didn't insult anyone, I didn't drag any of their personality.

I typed miscreant and you jumped on my mention to wail? Are you a miscreant?

No problem wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 11:34am On Aug 26, 2020
Munzy14:
I know the proper looking housemates will be wondering why the razz looking Laycon keeps sitting every Sunday, while the fine boys and girls stand and probably exit....grin Don't worry is our work o.. Lol

Nobody will like to be in their thoughts, strict emotional torture... Smh... grin

Some scripted Housemates are asking, what exactly do the viewers want? . cheesy

ICONs : We want Laycon that favorite improper guy.... Our Aristotle.... The show himself.

Real and originality.... Street connect.

ICoNs keep spreading love.... The boy came with Light... cheesy

All for laycon, laycon for all.... We are doing it differently this year.. Lol.

A conversation between Nengi and Kidd. Kidd told her that, this guy is not going home, he has people voting for him. Nengi said, Shey Laycon? Yeah she knows. Kidd said no, that he was referring to Prince. That was last week.... Nengi, Vee, Prince and maybe Ozo are smart enough to know that he's gat huge fans outside. You see those other HMs, ẹ go shock dem.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hallenjay: 11:34am On Aug 26, 2020
Threebear:
I hope the Pepsi task won't be about singing .

They should do something that will be fair to everyone.

The whole singing thing is favoring some people a lot more than others .
which talent do ur fave has?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 11:34am On Aug 26, 2020
Icons keep pumping votes for our star boy. Threebear is a scam for now.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:35am On Aug 26, 2020
Crixxx:

Excepts she changes her ways and buy some decency at least for National TV. I'll continue to hate her and if I see her any where....
Yimu

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 11:35am On Aug 26, 2020
Agbgift:

Did Mike's wife go to the extent of crying?
They are nigerians but she's Brit ish grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 11:36am On Aug 26, 2020
Brubembem:

Ozo is from a rich home, I know him more than anyone on this thread smiley But guess what? His sister also made a video to beg for vote.

Mike's wife did the same last season.

Kidd's mom did what she's suppose to do, if she no do am, if to say person no beg people to vote Kidd, when e go begin sup, una go say bbn don collect bribe. Be calming down. grin
Those never bragged about their self worth unlike kidd

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:36am On Aug 26, 2020
Below are 1 to 3 out of Kidd's voters VERSUS 20+ of miscreants disturbing us with online polls.

I believe these pictures are self explanatory.

Please give up and stop wasting your money, I'm referring to our online miscreants disturbing us with polls. You know yourselves.

2 mins call from Terry Waya will cancel all your sweats and online polls.

Just give up! grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 11:36am On Aug 26, 2020
igasiboy98:
Tatiana4u and jayjaycee is the same person. Will cast them soon.

Don't you like the stupidity party ?

Don't cast them jare, let's enjoy it
cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:37am On Aug 26, 2020
Brownsun:
I pity people that do take things here serious cheesy
Everything in this place na pure cruise.

This is not true shaa.
And you know it deep down.
Some (many) people have left the cruise vehicle, since. Some even never got on the kain cruise at all.
Not saying you are one of them though. Just making an observation in response to your post.
Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 11:38am On Aug 26, 2020
Updates o
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 11:38am On Aug 26, 2020
Myway20:
Kiddwaya's mum is crying and begging for people to vote her son! it is on front page! Why cry for votes when you are BILLIONAIRES!

buhahahahaha..

when we told them,they thought we were lying..

Terry waya,was/is never a billionaire..just a love-vendor to top-shot, and business isn't flourishing as it used to

the waya family, need the money and the fame.. all of it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 26, 2020
Tatiana4u:

How is it her fault that you've never experienced orgasm?

Look at how wide her mouth is in that picture....too much mouth action grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 11:39am On Aug 26, 2020
Brubembem:
Below are 1 to 3 out of Kidd's voters VERSUS 20+ of miscreants disturbing us with online polls.

Please give up and stop wasting your money, I'm referring to our online miscreants disturbing us with polls. You know yourselves.

Just give up! grin
It will be too bad if kiddwaya do not win this show after all this your ranting

Las Las it will end in tears

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 11:40am On Aug 26, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Yimu

Ebe zina
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 11:40am On Aug 26, 2020
Threebear:

To be honest Dora got the most hype on day 1
Her boobs were on everyone's WhatsApp status .
People raved about Ozo's looks but don't make it seem like he got as much hype as Efe , Miracle or even Mike .

If you should be asking anyone to rediscover themself , it should be your cum bucket fave who opens it up every night for a man that can't even claim her publicly and constantly disrespects her by lusting after everything with legs .
While she continues to aleniate herself from the other housemates and even managed to ruin the good friendship she had with the most popular man in the show.

There is saying in my hometown ....treat the hernia in your groin before telling a pot bellied man to lose weight.

Ozo completely knows his worth - that is why he's not on live TV having sex like a local ekwuke dog from wuse market ...the question is , does Erica know hers ?

I know you well, you are a Stan of Ozo. The truth about his pathetic asymmetrical reality of being under the shadow and spotlight of Nengi will not sound correct to you.
That reality is hurting his game, I can't still forget day1 even me sef, seeing Ozo walking in, I said this guy will appeal to a whole lot of people and likely win this year's BB. All female celebs were routing and hailing him, thinking that guy was complete content and package, in just 3 days everyone was disappointed.
The truth hurts, but it still remains the truth. Ozo needs to rediscover himself, he should stop living under Nengi. She has got him totally. Under her palms, he is the one who needs the prayers of deliverance from Vee not laycon

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 11:41am On Aug 26, 2020
Brubembem:

Just give up! grin

If the nonsense u have been saying is anything to come by, then Tobi not Miracle would have won that season.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OfficialIce: 11:43am On Aug 26, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Tolanibaj fine pass Lilo a million times. Tolanibaj set pass Lilo .. Tolanibaj gat it all above lilo

Lilo is finer than flat ass Tbaj and Whorica join together.
After her Wathoni, Nengi, Dora (sometimes) and Kaisha

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 11:44am On Aug 26, 2020
The house is so boring . They are sleeping b& snoring softly

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 11:44am On Aug 26, 2020
Brubembem:

Just give up! grin
I'm sure you just started watching bbn. Tobi's was from a rich home too and didn't even make second place not to talk of winning. All these audio billionaires. Kaisha's parents are billionaires too and she's no more in the game. Street love >>>>>>>>>>anything

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 11:45am On Aug 26, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Nengi will Bleep Kidd in Abuja. She's a snake

She can fvck him in Abuja if she so wishes. At that point it's not our business anymore..

But fvcking him on live TV is the deal breaker..... grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 11:45am On Aug 26, 2020
Only one fanbase -Accused Ozo of fingering -Tried to do voodoo on Vee -Wishing death on Nengi -Called Laycon a rapist -Spread fake sex videos of Nengi I’ve never seen a more TOXIC fanbase.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 11:45am On Aug 26, 2020
Chibabe005:

buhahahahaha..

when we told them,they thought we were lying..

Terry waya,was/is never a billionaire..just a love-vendor to top-shot, and business isn't flourishing as it used to

the waya family, need the money and the fame.. all of it.
please whose task will they be doing today

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:46am On Aug 26, 2020
Brubembem:
Online polls are for miscreants, while the main voting power comes from rich people who can really fund it no matter what it takes.

The question is: As an online poll miscreant which you are, do you have money also to cancel the votes of your opponents?
LMAO
20premium or even more online(Dstv app) voting weekly, na still for miscreants shey? grin
I laugh in swahili

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 11:46am On Aug 26, 2020
Lmaoo. My baby Lilo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 11:46am On Aug 26, 2020
Beauty is truly in the eyes of the beer holder.....

I choose this exotic and all round beauty any day any time, anyother is a counterfeit and an attempt to belittle her obvious charming beauty....

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:46am On Aug 26, 2020
Geezeem:

It's amazing how she supports delawoods year after year and but turn the narratives on the entertaining housemates

some of us know what makes a REALITY show..... The wayas has been providing that and more

They may fall short of some people's moral expectations but it still does not remove the fact that they have kept us glued and busy talking

none of these people stay awake till late to watch sleeping housemates.... they all stay awake hoping to watch the wayas.

I've been taking it easy on her Melvin reloaded.... but since all guns are out now.... make we all get to it then

We all can clearly play the game undecided

Let me go back and find out who you people are talking about... grin

This one that the kamikaze is about to be unleashed.. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4637) (4638) (4639) (4640) (4641) (4642) (4643) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.