Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:20 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5099024 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4652) (4653) (4654) (4655) (4656) (4657) (4658) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
carammel:
Ok, Mercy on Hawaii soap advert, Diane on Cloret

Where is my Ike?

You people don't want to know who is Diane's love interest in that advert .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
beautiful video, brown skin girl

Beyonce ft WizKid on hiptv

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
Geezeem:

true story

and I am sure contract was signed.... people's money are involved and vested on the boy...... that's why they would hype even the water he drinks.... and match on anyone that crosses his path

don't be deceived..... this is not likeness,
about passion or for love of the game....

na bet and contract money them wan win grin
You are sure? Like 100% sure about this?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
Brubembem:

Are you saying I'm not intelligent sir?

Please insult me with your full chest cheesy

Yes!..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
nazablossom:
Eziokwu. Echekwa m na omabu Ife.
A di m mma Nnaa.
Kedu ka imere. I na egorikwa smiley
I hu la ya na, na o bu.... otele... cheesy

A di mu mma o.... Relaxing and having fun today.. cheesy

mariahangel si na Igbo m na-agba gharii mgbe ufodu.. lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
Eeghe:

Hei Ghod!
I dunno where to start from
I feel the gushing threatening to erupt from me cheesy

Zainab BBA Stargame , she told us she was a mustian (born Muslim but with a Jesus tattoo- her boyfriend then also had the Jesus look, lol). She was a model in Turkey and returned for the show. A Salone/ from Sierra Leone.
She entered the DR one day and told Biggie, in the most unique accent of hers “Biggie, I really, really, really, really wanna have sex” and meant it.
Gang raped by soldiers twice in the SL wars...traumatized but chose to live, tough, beautiful, wild, free...okay, and etc
Check YouTube for clips
And come and thank me
Make sure you check oo

The year I became an addict of the show grin

You forgot she told us she was eying Jerry Rawlings and wanted him?

..... and how she didn't want anyone pitying her cos of her background.

these ones will hold a pity party to emotionally blackmail us lipsrsealed

then one day she had her hair barbed bald right there on the show

Zee spoke her truth and faced her wars grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
Geezeem:

if you watched her BBA season..... you would understand why no one can shame us here grin
I did follow to some extent, people around me did, siblings and some friends, but i really didn't follow up that well, same with Bbn2017

Bba was mad and crazy, but then, Nigha wasn't fully in control to...... tongue
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
Geezeem:

true story

and I am sure contract was signed.... people's money are involved and vested on the boy...... that's why they would hype even the water he drinks.... and match on anyone that crosses his path

don't be deceived..... this is not likeness,
about passion or for love of the game....

na bet and contract money them wan win grin
No wonder you have been in severe pain all because of Laycon since the start of the season. Sorry ehn! We understand your pains sad sad grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
Munzy14:

In a party/government, not Everyone will conform to your ideologies. Gej had two teams in a boat, the pro yaradua and pro Gej.... You know how he ascended.

This was the bane of his second term dreams.

I know my Governor then, was a pro yaradua, and had altercations with gej as second man then, this caused him his re-election bid... And had him fade away till date.

This things are like games... u play wrong and jam calamity.

How was okorocha a pro yaradua man or do you mean ohakim?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
majamajic:

Do u know he normally have personal conversation with biggie in that house ? Last week he was telling Kidd that when Kidd left him with biggie , that biggie told him laycon that fans are complaining about him not eating food , that he should start eating enough food , there was a secret private meeting between biggie, Kidd and laycon last week when Kidd was HOH

I watched this particular Scene and this was not what happened
Laycon went for his drugs and he came back and said biggie told him to eat well bcs of the drugs

He didn't mention anything about biggie talking about his fans...Stop spinning the narratives because he has a good PR does not mean there is a bet on him.

Anyways LAYCON FOR THE MONEY

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
carammel:
Dorothy and BrightO are with Davido(daddy Imade, Papa Ifeanyi)
Are the artistes coming to the house?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 2:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
mizz2posh:
All we do is win win win, Nengi and prince finished their puzzle first yass!!!
Yay!!! Congratulations to Prince and Nengi smiley kiss.

My three faves are doing well

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
Geezeem:

The year I became an addict of the show grin
You forgot she told us she was eying Jerry Rawlings and wanted him?
then one day she had her hair barbed bald on the show
..... and how she didn't want anyone pitying her cos of her background.
these ones will hold a pity party to emotionally blackmail us
Zee spoke her truth and faced her wars grin

Gawd
Wow, I know. Her house runs (possible sex partners) Keita, Prezzo...fights, downville girl bonding, everything.
And do you remember that cry? That cry that forever pierced my soul cry
Zee that made us sisters for life
kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
Rheinmetal:
I am a fan of the show, not necessarily any housemate. I like to be objective and being emotionally invested in a housemate beclouds objectivity. When I watch, I look out for interesting dynamics. The Ozo-Nengi angle fascinates me. It is more of a power play than a relationship. I watched a scene of theirs late last night that confirmed it. Nengi accused Ozo of abandoning her at the gym and made a tiff about it, she was mad he gave his attention to Tolanibaj and Erica instead of her. He apologized. The camera returns to her performing a monologue about Kidd being just her ‘play partner’ because ‘he is the only one in the house that matches her energy for playing.’ Ozo did not respond. She accused Ozo of being unemotional (probably for his lack of emotions to the incident with Kidd and her explanations). Ozo replied that he has emotions, but when someone stresses him emotionally, he cuts the person off instantly. Nengi agrees (probably because he did same to her in week 2). She continued her monologue, but Ozo doesn’t seem that interested in the conversation.

Why does Nengi seem so keen to explain her earlier actions to an uninterested Ozo? Why does Ozo act so uninterested in an incident he witnessed, which should upset him if he truly loved her? Nengi is seeking reassurance from him about the incident by explaining herself and he didn’t offer any. She used Kidd as a prop to get him jealous probably because of the attention he gave to Tolanibaj and Erica, and he didn’t seem to care. Why does she want all his attention on her alone while she shares hers freely with other guys? And his only noteworthy response: a subtle threat to cut her off if and when she stresses him. He already did it with Prince. She knows he will do it again.

To those who claim Nengi will jump into bed with Kidd the moment she gets the chance, she will not. Kidd does not intrigue her. She has seen enough studs, enough rich kids to know what Kidd is about. Kidd can only offer sex and an earful of what he will buy her with daddy’s money. She knows enough Kidds in Abuja to line up Third Mainland Bridge. They are both flirty free spirits. They cancel out each other. Now with Ozo it is different. A nerdy book-smart family-centric guy. Not an Urkel-nerd, but Clark Kent-nerdy guy, now that’s something she doesn’t see often. She doesn’t run into guys like him in her world except maybe in a Big Brother House. When you meet girls who are inexperienced with men, you woo them with words. For an experienced girl like Nengi, your actions better speak more than words. Ozo performs all the right actions in their confined living arrangement- that’s why he is always in her space because that’s what she wants from him. Except during Saturday Night Parties, where for some weird reason she suddenly wants her space back, and if he stays out it for too long, she goes to tease him and runs away again.

Ozo is an enigma even to the viewers, which unfortunately might cost him the grand prize. Nengi too, is enigmatic in her way, though she is more obvious to the viewer, and that makes their dynamic so interesting to me. Nengi is not bored with Ozo, she is frustrated with his aloofness, even when he is in her space. If she was bored, she won’t spend that much time in his company. He intrigues her and she is fascinated. He plays the smitten kitten but something is off, because like you the viewer, she wonders what he is up to? (Remember her conversation with Vee). That is why she constantly tries to make him jealous to get a read on him and wonders what’s up when he shows no sign of jealousy, which is confusing for a guy who is so ‘apparently’ smitten with her. Kidd is only a prop for her, Ozo is the game. Will Nengi continue to use Kidd to make Ozo jealous? Probably. Will Ozo eventually get jealous? Probably. Will, he eventually cut her off again? Probably. That is why it is a good TV for me.

Interesting take.
We'll see, We'll see...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
garfield1:

How was okorocha a pro yaradua man or do you mean ohakim?
Who lost his second term bid between the two?

Though what happened cost the state a huge advantage...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
My dear u are on point..the personalities are so much alike... Just like Melvin, Ozo is not a bb material. .too cautious and slow for my liking..

Definitely not

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
Brownsun:
he's on mercy&ike show
I know right, just want to see more of him on Bbn, it is not too much to ask embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
Dotez:

[s]I don't think Nengi likes Ozo lydat(reason why I don't support the Ozone thing)
I might be wrong though.

Buh if she actually likes Ozo like so many people are claiming
Then I think shez a bit clueless or does not really know what she want.
Why?
Cos I don't see a Lady dat likes a guy playing a dangerous game of making dat guy jealous by frolicking with another guy in his(d guy she like)presence and also not considering the fact that she might be hurting the lady from the other side.
No girl dat likes a guy will do dat except if shez clueless.

These are some of the numerous reasons why I think her likeness for Ozo is not in the way Ozone shippers are seeing it.
They are just friend and Dat's all,even Ozo is no longer brings up the relationship talk btwn dem.They are just cool with eachothers company, dat's all.
Ozone shippers need to know dis and know peace.

Also,the earlier the draggers realized dat Ozo is unbothered by whatsoever Nengi does with other guys in d house, the lesser they look stupid
In his word "If he finds himself in a situation where he'll be emotionally stressed,he cuts off the person." And I don't think he az done dat with Nengi,which means hez cool,they are cool.
No stress.
All positives Vibes[/s]

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
Brubembem:

I did follow to some extent, people around me did, siblings and some friends, but i really didn't follow up that well, same with Bbn2017

Bba was mad and crazy, but then, Nigha wasn't fully in control to...... tongue

shocked
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
mizz2posh:
Trendy trendy Nengi kiss

That's how we do it... cool cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
EricaNyash:

Yes!..
All of una no get joy. This is the thread of life

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
nazablossom:
Yay!!! Congratulations to Prince and Nengi smiley kiss.

My three faves are doing well
So you have cancelled laycon....

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
[quote author=nazablossom post=93244863][/quote]

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kingjoe(m): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
ArchAnge1:
people are saying erica has figured that nengi might be using kidd for cruise and is trying to get back at nengi by being close to ozo

Based on how she reacted over the gym matter

Aren't you on Twitter

There is panic everywhere cheesy
There is a cold war between Erica and nengi . When nengi plays so much with kidd. Erica will find a way to play with ozo.to make it 1-1.i remember when nengi was learning boxing fight with kidd by hitting his arm.few minutes later Erica tried to do same with ozo.ozo is aware of this friendly rivalry.dont be surprised ozo deliberately went to help Erica and tbaj .to make nengi a bit jealous .
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
Rossycee:
Are the artistes coming to the house?
I don't know yet, the housemates are waiting for further instructions.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
Eeghe:

Zainab BBA season 6/7
Zainab Stargame
Lol @ writing style, glad you laikkit tongue
I have another over serious style too angry
You must have felt bad watching this then tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNfK55BJcKA

Recall?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
Munzy14:

Who lost his second term bid between the two?

Though what happened cost the state a huge advantage...

Ohakim deserved to lose.gej still won imo sha
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 2:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
Munzy14:

I hu la ya na, na o bu.... otele... cheesy

A di mu mma o.... Relaxing and having fun today.. cheesy

mariahangel si na Igbo m na-agba gharii mgbe ufodu.. lol
O maghi ihe o na ekwu. I na agbali rinne smiley

Kedu Maka Oshe11, a naghi m anuzi olu ya ma ncha smiley
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
Brubembem:

You must have felt bad watching this then tongue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNfK55BJcKA

Recall?

True Story, and this is for as long as I will live (99years) cry
Check Prezzo too
Generally hang out with Stargame videos today, and thank me.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
biggie calls hoh to the diary room
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
Chibabe005:
beautiful video, brown skin girl

Beyonce ft WizKid on hiptv
Haha cumplit eet na
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
igasiboy98:
I miss last yr HMs mehn. These ones are just so boring that being in a ship is what they now consider as content. Very boring and shameless HMs. Last yr tacha, frodd, mercy, Mike and omashola , Ike were giving us contents back to back .
People complained of boredom last year too. To the point of calling for new hms. Even Ebuka hinted them. You can go back to the BBN4 thread and confirm. Human appetite for thrills is insatiable.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4652) (4653) (4654) (4655) (4656) (4657) (4658) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.