Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5044374 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4788) (4789) (4790) (4791) (4792) (4793) (4794) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
InSanety:

Group 1

Prince
TrikyTee
Dorothy
TolaniBaj
Neo

Group 2

Laycon
Ozo
Nengi
Lucy

Group 3

Kiddwaya
Vee
Erica
Wathoni
BrigtO

Group 1 needs this win..

It will lift up their spirits....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
laycon lol

they'll have no choice but to make you the admin of their WhatsApp group chat.

your picture would be the d.p..

they've no choice, but to accept the face of the winner of big brother, season 5 lockdown.

who no go wan famz with the winner?

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
Missfree:
Am really disappointed with what you just said. Creativity it’s not about been in science or art class. I finished from futa and i know a class mate of mine that draw really well. In fact if you finish from futa and you are in industrial design department you will be very good with colors. So art class does not mean you should be good with colours

Chaiiii.... This Laycon fans you don't cease to amaze me, you make excuses for mediocrity and stupidity. I read this, and I could narrow the type of person you mentally are... Sorry, I hope your feelings burn.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Ericas artwork is better than anyone's artwork. Do you know art at alll... She interpreted her colors and mixture well.

Show me laycon own, the guy wey dey art class study philosophy. Hin no fit beat Erica wey na accounting she study
You dey always talk off point. Smh. What does being creative have to do with the course you studied? We have hyper realist which are medical doctors that draw better than visual artist. If you wan troll, troll with sense abeg.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2020
Neo said he is not on WhatsApp... I don't believe him sha.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by goldenone(f): 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
Missfree:
Am really disappointed with what you just said. Creativity it’s not about been in science or art class. I finished from futa and i know a class mate of mine that draw really well. In fact if you finish from futa and you are in industrial design department you will be very good with colors. So art class does not mean you should be good with colours
I don't understand how some people think self. And they will say they went to school. Even if we look at it from the science or arts point of view, Fine arts, Architecture and other drawing courses fall under Science and Technology and not under Arts. Because they want to insult Laycon they will display their ignorance in full gear.

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bomboiy: 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:

grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is an attack fam! angry angry angry

Lol according to them, there's only one elite on this thread,he/she controls the numerous monikers that support Erica here. Since they want to be foolish let's just help their aspirations.

BTW you're an indaboski na,I won't be surprised if you have like 15 monikers with "hawk"

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
Chibabe005:
laycon lol

they'll have no choice but to make you the admin of their WhatsApp group chat.

your picture would be the d.p..

they've no choice, but to accept the face of the winner of big brother, season 5 lockdown.

who no go wan famz with the winner?

Laycon wil now release a jam and invite all the housemates as Vixens

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
Can't you see he is a JJC ?

Kindly ignore him na
cheesy cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
igasiboy98:
You dey always talk off point. Smh. What does being creative have to do with the course you studied? We have hyper realist which are medical doctors that draw better than visual artist. If you wan troll, troll with sense abeg.

Creativity should be better displayed in that of someone who had a bit of art training, because it is easier for such people to conceptualize ideas.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zulo: 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hi cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
Drew13:
coca cola beats Pepsi hands down, Pepsi just spends more on advertisement
In Nigeria yes , but internationally nope.
You're free to Google their networth.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ninetiethcrown7(m): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
Eeghe:

cheesy
Well just in case...for the post you want to quote, find it and click on the quote prompt below the post.
Then you are inside cheesy the post.
Make sure you place your cursor below/after the

see how you are teaching him as if he is in primary school grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by larride(m): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
Laycon just called Kidd a first class art forger grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by goldenone(f): 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Chaiiii.... This Laycon fans you don't cease to amaze me, you make excuses for mediocrity and stupidity. I read this, and I could narrow the type of person you mentally are... Sorry, I hope your feelings burn.
Oga go and check again Fine Arts, Archi, TD and the rest are under Sciences. Look at what you are trying to prove all because of your hatred for Laycon.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2020
fitzmayowa:
Lucy will ruin Ozo's team performance......

I saw the rehearsal..

She needs to get her lines right and also keep her cool in the event she messes up..

Na she dey cast herself when she messes her lines...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
eleshin:

Someone on a horse kinda....
Yh
Kind of
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Ericas artwork is better than anyone's artwork. Do you know art at alll... She interpreted her colors and mixture well.

Show me laycon own, the guy wey dey art class study philosophy. Hin no fit beat Erica wey na accounting she study
because he studied philosophy then he should know how to paint?guy most times you de leave your brain for toilet before you de type. what nonsense.

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Go and collect your school fees back, it is like me saying I don't know anything about Technical drawings because I am not an engineer. Hurry your school cheated you.
LMAO I don die......you are not just ignorant, you are actually ignorant of your ignorance. Disregard my first mention Pls. Na mistake.

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
Chibabe005:

that girl's mental state, should be in question.

it's safe to say, she owns 9/10 accounts supporting fingerica here

and to think I was literally telling, her not to leave when she was ranting to leave this thread yen yen yen, not knowing her cord is tied in here.

so much,for someone claiming to be busy with law-school.
Seriously,those simp has literally turned this season thread to a joke with their senseless multiple monikers . If this is not an act of coward,I wonder what coward is. Funny enough,our residence mod keep looking away sad

Vote Laycon.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
buhahahahaha
dem don catch Kidd..talentless modafvcker.
he copied, the umbrella and virtually everything.
world class copy cat.
tueeh.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
goldenone:

Oga go and check again Fine Arts, Archi, TD and the rest are under Sciences. Look at what you are trying to prove all because of your hatred for Laycon.

Mehn... Abeg which school you go... I won't want my enemies to even cross such schools. I don't hate them that much. Please tell me, what are the names of the institutions you attended till date?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
buhahahahaha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
What's wrong with biggie, has time not passed. Wasted my time angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Creativity should be better displayed in that of someone who had a bit of art training, because it is easier for such people to conceptualize ideas.
Because he went to art class doesn't mean he was taught fine art

They use your sense sometimes abeg

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
Samueltemi337:
Because he went to art class doesn't mean he was taught fine art

They use your sense sometimes abeg

Ain't no way he wouldn't have had some fine arts courses and trainings ... Abi curriculum don change again
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
Laycon don finish kidd, "world class renowned forger" LMAO grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by larride(m): 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
Laycon: Kidd is a world class renowned forger. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hendrixxmalo: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
homesteady:
Neo said he is not on WhatsApp... I don't believe him sha.
Jesus is Lord... Dat guy e lie don too much
Aba
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

That means they had a bit of art trainings and courses. Facts hurts when we bring it to the table. You say he is intelligent, so intelligence no reach that side.

Am not a circus, I am your nemesis. The one that puts the herd mentality supporters in check . They hate because my truth stings... But we cruise, we ain't stopping from putting reality checks and giving hardknocks ... I don't celebrate mediocrity

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Missfree: 2:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
jayjaycee0:

You are the one who keeps amazing me. Some people just pass through school and they don’t allow school pass through them. How can you relate philosophy to Art self. It amaze me. I don’t have problem with you am only correcting your mentality about been in art class and you must know how to draw. In fact i give you Mr/Mrs art class the the artist

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4788) (4789) (4790) (4791) (4792) (4793) (4794) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.