Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5063409 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4847) (4848) (4849) (4850) (4851) (4852) (4853) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iamoyindamola(m): 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
aduntemi:

grin grin grin
Please I'm at work
My loff

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
laycon's dad's uniform has more importance than Kidd's criminal minded father.

do you want to compare, a national hero to a love-vendor or a useless man, who drops sperm everywhere he goes?

dogs begets dogs..

just as dirty as Kidd's father is, Erica is like the dog her runaway father is

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
Smh for this thread

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Laycon's mad touts are crying because laycon exposed his secret, that his irresponsible father abandoned his family and went and stayed and died on an ashawo woman

See wetin person talk
kwa kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
We now have a tool to use against Laycon's dad.

If you like your fav Laycon, don't drag other people's parents. Simple!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
very true he who comes to equity..... must come with clean hands.... laycon fans literally have no defense..
I would have cautioned stroller but from what those miscreants have said concerning others parents, she should ride on

They should enjoy what they dish out as well

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by VotingPolls: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
Dannyxy:
Abeg abeg.. Not this moment, guy shift, don't irritate me, I called out frosh for implying nengi was a runs girl, so don't bring me your sentimental two face bullshit right now. House mates are sharing their life stories, a time to be empathetic, and people are trolling them with the stories, yes I am disgusted.. There is time for everything.

Laycon has been body shamed, defamed, called all sort of demeaning name possible, but I saw it all as cruise, because that was a different thing all together, So don't bring any any okoto meow, keep being the two faced person you are, thank you, and I can feel how I want to feel at anytime.

Oga no vex oh, but where was all this your energy and emotions when Chibabe/ Stephlina was hauling unprintable insults at Erica's parents?

Shey you been dey like her posts, no lie wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by foldgram: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
Chibabe005:

do you want to compare, a national hero to a love-vendor or a useless man, who drops sperm everywhere he goes?

dogs begets dogs..

You are just as bad as the rest of them. This is totally uncalled for.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
Brubembem:

grin
I hope you have deleted your useless apology. If you want to troll, own it like the stroller lady

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
Do you all think they will win this wager ?
Well, it is not too hard to know those that lied about this whole thing..observe the housemates general lifestyle and compare to that of their loved ones or heroes..in their lies if they lied or said the truth..
I speak for my star boy laycon..his father was good..gave and encourage others..observe his lifestyle closely..laycon is good..says the truth, carries all along and encourage others...laycon for the money..God willing come September 27 will his supporters club will assist him to clinch the ultimate price..insha allah.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
being an ozo supporter, am yet to deploy my 2600 available votes, who do i dash these vote before 10pm undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
Chibabe005:

dogs begets dogs..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
InSanety:
Some of you think Kiddwaya is your fave that will come and tell bare-faced lies to whip up sentiments and get votes.

Terseer Waya is a cruise master, he's not a liar. He did not trek 100 miles to get to school, he did not sell plantain in Oshodi, he has never slept on the streets, he does not have a sob story and he will not make one up, so that some of you will feel better about yourselves and your faves

It is better you hate him for who he is, than love him for who he's not.

Take your pity votes and throw it inside lagoon.

well said

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nilknarf:

Young man you have no point here at all
Erica has been body shamed,defamed,called all sort of demeaning names as well..
You and your fellow miscreants dragged her mum and Dad..
Now you are claiming to be saint saviour because they are dragging your fave
you better don't be stupid, I have no point, then you shouldn't have bothered quoting me, I can't deal with airheads, you same evil, vicious, toxic, people ruined the game this year, calling laycon names, insulting his upbringing, body shaming, defamed him, accused him falsely, called him a rapist, called him a creepy thing, practically reduced him to an ugly thing, insulted the 9 month his mother used to carry him in the stomach, so shut up braaa, if anyone is talking, hellites should not be talking, you only started what you couldn't finish.

And if you can't point out where I insulted Erica's mum, then shove your balderdash opinion down your throat and push it down with some bitter leaf, toxic lot.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
aduntemi:

grin
I hope you have deleted your useless apology. If you want to troll, own it like the stroller lady
Not a fan of that, but won't condemn people that does that in defense.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amillionn: 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
These guys have lost their wager. Ozo, Nengi and Kidd are sleeping oh! Kidd is still better Cos his eyes are half open but Ozo and Nengi. Kakakakkaakakaka
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
Girliving:

Truth is they are ALL WRONG and should be called out... That is way too low... Imagine someone speaking ill of loved ones who mean the world to us!!!... Those individuals should be ashamed

I know dear. I agree with you completely.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
HOH and deputy sleeping during wager.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
Chibabe005:

dogs begets dogs..

You are one of the key people who derives joy in insulting someone's parent..
I'm happy you joined in the fight today
Na you start all this nonsense

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
Errrrmmm why would any reasonable so called fan start dragging any of the HMs family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
Valto:
being an ozo supporter, am yet to deploy my 2600 available votes, who do i dash these vote before 10pm undecided

Prince?
I am scared to tell you two other people cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pentagon56: 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
Brubembem:

you are really dumb, because your post on this thread has always being awful, just get a life apart from trolling

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
Valto:
Give praise
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
Baby shark doodle
Aduntemi, bright o is working on Wathoni
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
Valto:
Nice one fellow Superion
Those votes will look nice on Neo and Vee
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
Brubembem:

Exactly....next time they won't drag Erica's mum because she's a single mother and they won't drag Kidd's Dad because he's rich

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
Dannyxy:
Abeg abeg.. Not this moment, guy shift, don't irritate me, I called out frosh for implying nengi was a runs girl, so don't bring me your sentimental two face bullshit right now. House mates are sharing their life stories, a time to be empathetic, and people are trolling them with the stories, yes I am disgusted.. There is time for everything.

Laycon has been body shamed, defamed, called all sort of demeaning name possible, but I saw it all as cruise, because that was a different thing all together, So don't bring any any okoto meow, keep being the two faced person you are, thank you, and I can feel how I want to feel at anytime.

Oga, H for HYPOCRITE, that is what you are. If you like vex, na you sabi, it doesn't change anything I've said.

Erica's mother has been the most insulted parent on this thread, and you have never for one day said anything about it. You might even be among those liking such post because of course, they are pulling down Laycon's main rival.

I have never seen you say anything...

Now you want to form moral police, Oga park one side jare.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
Did Tolanibaj gave tribute to her hero or herself? I don't even know who her painting is dedicated to.

Wtf is Wathoni singing?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
Eeghe:

Prince?
I am scared to tell you two other people cheesy

You know the 2.6k vote is audio right....cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ImaMmakara(f): 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
Valto:

Trikytee Please, don't want him to go.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
Valto:
prince pls he is a good guy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
Laslas i dnt blame people that are using Laycon's late dad to catch cruise. Some icons need to stop insulting other people's parent and family too.

Totally uncalled for!!!

We shld share peace, light and love to others not unneccessary insults. ! ! !

Respect others if u want them to respect you too!!!

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4847) (4848) (4849) (4850) (4851) (4852) (4853) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.