Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,050 members, 7,849,247 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:07 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5093289 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4864) (4865) (4866) (4867) (4868) (4869) (4870) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
Bookworm001:
Jayjaycee0 come and post your results, don't wait for three.bear before you appear.
He's currently seeing this with another moniker, he's afraid of coming out as jayjaycee. When threebear drops now, he will start wailing grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
Icons

Thanks for coming through for the god in human body..

Thanks for voting him via Sms, apps and the official website..

God will replenish our pockets in Jesus name!!!

Laycon all the way!!!!

Our Aristotle
Omo Ologo
Haters cant take his name off their mouth!! Laycon till day 71
LayconX85

32 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
There is one biatch wailing here since
Yo babe calm down and shut the f.vck up

You all trolled Erica's mum even before that Erica and Wathoni's altercation...so don't justify it and accept it with your flat slippers chest

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
LordTheus:

Ozo is light years ahead of Dora and Kidd. He's a serious wild card.

Underrated him at your own peril
Ozo fanatic any proof undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 10:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
Bookworm001:
Jayjaycee0 come and post your results, don't wait for three.bear before you appear.
Moment of truth! grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
Threebear:

Dora is stronger than kiddwaya.

ok grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
Dannyxy:
this boy.. Don't you know I don't have your time, you hardly make sense 90% of the time, you try too hard, I can smell your thirst for attention on every post... Braa I don't see you, you are not funny, you are not savage, you should really reconsider this trolling business, so many years and you are still terrible at it, I don't get how someone can be failure and bad at something they are passionate about, it beats my imagination.

The curious case of arkthedream, a failure of a troll.
All these tears for someone you don't see? ...Hmmmm.. Interesting.

I have told you to leave the kitchen if you think the heat is getting too much..

I am not a comedian or into dishing out savagery... My point is loud and clear to those with functioning brain cells... Dont give to others what you can't accept.

Your wailing has just started.. You ain't seen nothing yet.. Trust me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
Bookworm001:

They will syphon the money and drive Kidd out before the final cool

Yes nah

All this money hungry Hausa almajiris

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hahaha. Guess how many children Mr Waya has? grin grin
InSanety:

SAN with up to twenty children, the money no fit spread
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 10:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
Laycongirlfrien:
God will punish Laycon if he ever calls me his girlfriend again. Very stupid boy. His preek will stop to function.

He thinks he can go on Live TV and embarrass me. I was literally feeding this Idiot last year and this is how he wants to pay me back. He went on live TV and started bitching around because Erica refused his advances.

Shame to all the girls that are still supporting him, your boyfriend will do the same thing to you. Rubbish. Thatigboman

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
styrese:

We will see, you'll be humbled cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
zicoraads:

Oga no dey shalaye for here. Lines you cannot cross bla bla bla bla...

The minute you didn't call any of your person's attention to it, you stylishly enabled it. Inaction is also tacit support.

And some of you are also truly lucky some of us don't go that low. Else, this thread will probably be shut permanently.
you that always call out people, saint apostle zicoraads, the number one hypocrite our time I hail oh, I remember a young man was shamed and defamed, you didn't call the people doing it , his fans decided to start defending him, suddenly you turn captain america, voltron, the great defender. grin two faced ass licking apostle.

sharaap there my friend, some of who, some of y'all are are lucky I don't even insult people, and keep it mostly bbn related, if I went personal, if most icon rain on you people person, you will de-activate. See toxic people dey talk, enablers of evil dey tag person enabler. I don suffer.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
Fayar:

You sef cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fam!!! I'm pained I missed the beginning of this meltdown! Small, lemme sleep before task presentation, I dey wake up see 9:40pm! I'm hurt! angry angry angry angry

I'm still trying to find Stroller's comment that scattered everywhere sha... She deserves a bag of kilishi with plenty orange juice. grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
Brubembem:
Icon fans I say fallout now!

Before the count of 3,

1...... 2........

Fallout!!!!

You ready buss bottle for people head oo cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
thatigboman:
Very ugly, very black, very short, paedophile, rapist, weed-smoking, cultist, very useless laycoon bemoaning his miserable life thinking if only his mum had been well-built and good looking and had married a man that was well-built, good looking and responsible, he would not have come into this world in such a so sorry state. which is why he only resorts to rape and treasonable crimes.
Whoreites playing victim as usual

they did not see when Laycon's mother was insulted here either

"parent for parent" they say

pretenders full that fanbase sha

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:

No one is going to bring where you dragged anyone's parent. But, where was this energy and you sanctimonious self when Erica, her parents, even her fans and their homes were at the receiving end of this?

Where was this energy when someone said the whole of Erica's existence can and will be used to drag her because of the circumstances surrounding it?

I wonder if you wondered that some of your people were mentally inadequate when they started this, I wonder if it ever crossed your mind when the chairman of your group on here said everything about HMs can he used for dragging because they're to entertain us. Oh, lines can only be crossed when it isn't Erica at the receiving end!

Oh! I remember how Kidd's father was labelled a love-vendor. Lol

This is a demon y'all created, you'll live with it!

E for what

ENERGY!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
styrese:

Some things are self evident. Mark this post when they start showing the full voting results tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
"My dad left the house at 16, came back two yrs later and bought his momma a house".
Ego m'bute. Umu ogbiligbo you are needed here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nilknarf:

Yes na..the kwin of highlights grin

Oh I see!... thought it's the kwin of body odour... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
akthedream2019:

I mentioned it here sometime ago that I heard Laycon clearly told Erica and some housemates that he is in a relationship..

That was the night he was talking about how he had sex with a girl in their compound and her father saw them or something like that.

Yes, the so called icons want Erica to open her pussy for the so called "responsible " guy that is an expert in fvcking Agbo sellers.

If you are a female icons and you feel Erica did wrong to have rejected Laycon.... Just chill and Serve Laycon your pussy when he is out with the "85 milla " or not.

If you are a male icons and you feel Erica did wrong to have rejected Laycon...Then you have to serve him you4 sister or girlfriend when he is out with the 85 Mill or not.

Erica is old enough to know who to serve her pusssy or not..

I support this statement with 2 crates of Heineken and 1 Okuko Igbo.....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
Donzie1995:
eee be things ooo cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kilimanjaro(m): 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Find any runs girl

Ask her to tell you her story

No difference with nengi story

I no get problem with nengi but na runs girl story be this
grin
Chai, this bros don carry runs girls tire. grin

You are right though.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
Chibabe005:
don't guilt trip me bitches..

Erica's mum was dragged here,the very day Erica called out wathoni and her son

but, hoes we could go on and on where laycon and his family were dragged here, even without a course.

Chile .of all days, is today network be messing Me up
Keep giving them hell as usual, we don't play the playing victim. We will stomp on them when they are finally able to muster something notable that is worth replying to. So far they all seem like a bunch of clowns laughing at one another's incoherent dry jokes.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
yes,Erica should moan and fvck like the dog she's on a continental television.. the Terry waya that's known for his dubious ways, would gladly sell her por.ntape..yes. that man can do anything for his coins.

and Erica being a worthless, piece of sh.it will accepts being gang-b.anged by the dogs of the waya.s, because for her mind she's getting married to the dangote's and Tinunbu's.

wheeeewwwww

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2020

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
akthedream2019:

All these tears for someone you don't see? ...Hmmmm.. Interesting.

I have told you to leave the kitchen if you think the heat is getting too much..

I am not a comedian or into dishing out savagery... My point is loud and clear to those with functioning brain cells... Dont give to others what you can't accept.

Your wailing has just started.. You ain't seen nothing yet.. Trust me.
baba you no funny. No cap.. You be terrible troll, go and learn well..

Good night brazza

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
Crixxx:
"My dad left the house at 16, came back two yrs later and bought his momma a house".
Ego m'bute. Umu ogbiligbo you are needed here.
If e sure for you go do am naw.... grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
Amya:
Froshloaded shey you know this you Betway "I'm winning" babe has alligator teeths. No go wound yourself by yourself. grin
Which one be "teeths" again?
Oghenemevie!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
Froshloaded:
Icons

Thanks for coming through for the god in human body..

Thanks for voting him via Sms, apps and the official website..

God will replenish our pockets in Jesus name!!!

Laycon all the way!!!!

Our Aristotle
Omo Ologo
Haters cant take his name off their mouth!! Laycon till day 71
LayconX85

We full ground.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 11:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
Threebear:
Mercy will try to get Kiddwaya as soon as he leaves the house. grin

Insecure Mercy .

She's low-key beefing all the females in the house.

She'd want to hold her crown as the first and only female winner for a while .

Mercy that is supporting Kiddrica or which Mercy?

Threebear take your time o..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
quote author=innocentdude post=93298763 If you troll 24/7 but can't handle it when you're on the receiving end...then it's better not to troll at all .

On the other hand

Some lines should never be crossed.....ever

Just saying .[/quote]

That's the thing

you see this season eh?.... na fight to finish ooooo

both the draggers and the draggees are equal to the task

nobody should come here and cry fowl lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blinkingbae: 11:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
Thanks to everyone that Voted for our sweet girl Erica, like I always say, may your pockets never run dry��

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (4864) (4865) (4866) (4867) (4868) (4869) (4870) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.