Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,809 members, 7,862,677 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5114740 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4868) (4869) (4870) (4871) (4872) (4873) (4874) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
Brownsun:
one of them need to go this week. Something that will shake d house needs to happen on sunday!!

We watch.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
To everyone who voted for Kiddwaya, thank you. You matter. You are appreciated. You are blessed.

To everyone who defends star girl and star boy here, you are appreciated and loved.

Eeghe, thank you very much. Thank you. Nagodè sosai.

Sai Gobè.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Freeeanijor: 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
I want a sister here to help me explain that wathoni conception because I'm still dazed. How did a virgin become pregnant?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
Threebear:

You did this same thing with Ike .
When will you ever stop living in your delusion and phantasmagoria. grin

And after your threats and brags about Mrs Mike what happened?

did you not run away like a cowar*d? did you not disappear as soon as you learnt that the game was over for your Jamaican cancer seller and go into hiding?

your liver even failed you to show up here....to the point that you were peeping into the forum at the beginning of the season in shame

you tot we threw away the receipts?

perhaps you think we have forgotten your ways cos you are a preacher of peace now? pretender! undecided

After dragging Ike from earth to Pluto.... he ended up as your favorite.... they both didn't win grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:23pm On Aug 27, 2020
Samueltemi337:
Wetin person nor go see for nairaland

walahi...my exact reaction...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
fergieboy:
Nengi they try for tennis tho

Big time unlike that good for nothing whorica.excuse,she's good at being fingered sha

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:

If there's anyone playing victim card, it's your team right now. Your team went on the parent cruising first, oh! I called the person out, got into a fight for it, got banned and you know the line your teammates were using "everything is cruise, you can drag HMs as much as you want". Well, we've decided to dance to your gbedu, you can't stop the fun now, not yet.

You were silent when your teammates gave it to someone else, you might as well put on your silencer now and don't go around being a two-faced nigga playing judge and jury!

did I send you to get ban?? I am calling it out, and it's what it is, and ehmm you can insult anybody's parents as much as you want oh, I can only call it out, you do what gives you joy las las, in fact go as low as you want, so you get joy that feeds your online ego and braggart...

This is to your other double faced teammates. Victim my foot

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
I want to see Brighto and Tbaj on the Bottom 4..

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by larride(m): 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
See as Tolanibaj Dey look.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
zicoraads:
To everyone who voted for Kiddwaya, thank you. You matter. You are appreciated. You are blessed.

To everyone who defends star girl and star boy here, you are appreciated and loved.

Sai Gobè.
We glad dawg! We fvckin glad for your support.

KIDDRICA

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
I have said it before and I'll say it again ..

Everybody is an hypocrite here ,

Datigboman started with the parent abuses which I pointed out but nobody said a thing because it wasn't their fav being lashed at ...

I kept quiet since and he continue towing that part , ..

No need for blackmail when it has turned on y'all head now .. datigboman started it , some people retaliated and now y'all are wailing so hard ..

Even though you're enjoying the cruise , there are somethings that should never be said ..

Y'all didn't call datigboman shiit out , that makes y'all fvvvkin hypocrites !

Spits on y'all head . grin cheesy grin grin grin

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
Slynation:

Ahhh... ThreeBear, owka unu afugo.... grin

Our own lamba king.at least hes better than kidd

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2020
genius43:
The food couple on my screen

This Neo is a kitty.
After all the ginger and gra gra, dude will still walk with his dangling preek to go beg grandma(Vee). Anu ofia
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
Wathoni should not be sitting near Prince o, this one Tolanibaj is outside staring at Prince sitting down beside Wathoni.....cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
Chibabe005:
buhahahahaha... y'all should brace up

the dog in Erica is here to stay not after hearing, governors came for Kidd's p.Imping father's birthday.

sis,is ready to make her veejay reach the top of her head.. quite sad, She's towing the path of her mother again.

Chile! no pity to give.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 2O22(m): 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
genius43:
The food couple on my screen
Please what phone do you use your pictures on this thread are fantastic

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
ArchAnge1:
you married her, did you know before the marriage?

YES!!!! Wit two lovely kids...she just gave me my first son, which I shared his pic wit u sometime ago, Guy, I'm not a saint .....but

Some pple journey no balance & dem gats to do tins 4 survival.
I know a lot of women who r married to captains of industries, Govs, senators, millionaires etc who were Runz babes, but today u respect dem cos u nor sabi their journey. Don't Just always be @ d front to criticize pple lifestyle cos u don't know their path.

If I tell u my own story, u go cry frm now until nxtyr. Just leave am.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:

You sef! Werey! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na only one sentence bring these tears? grin grin grin grin

You don see the post ... cheesy ..na like 10 people quote

her immediately she drop am cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
igasiboy98:
See who started insulting people's parents here, now they gave you a dose of your medicine. You are wailing and claiming victim.
This is bad in every way but you should be able to take what you dish out.

But you guys are the ones wailing and preaching about crossing the line tonight na. So the advice in bold is for you and the guilty ones in your team.

By the way, se you have admonished each team to do better. Why are you taking us ten steps backward again.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
Freeeanijor:
I want a sister here to help me explain that wathoni conception because I'm still dazed. How did a virgin become pregnant?

I believe amya explained a while ago.threebear and eeghe can also chip in

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jackson105: 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
Laycongirlfrien:
When we were both in school, I was literally feeding that idiotic Laycon, the boy was so broke and all my friends were making fun of me for stooping so low to date such a church rat. Look at how he is dry na, like someone that is afflicted with congenital suffering.
It is because he dated a babe of my calibre, that's why he has the guts and effrontery to ask Erica to be his girl.
My fellow beautiful girls, I have failed you! I accept whatever punishment you are ready to give me cry cry cry cry

He finally entered Yahoo Yahoo and got small money, that's how he got the money to feature Reminese and Chinko.

Laycon God will punish you for making me a source of mockery amongst my friends.

Another one!

If people are running mad like this, what will now happen when Laycon claim the grand prize

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
zicoraads:

Sai Gobè.

Kidd mum voted laycon grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
igasiboy98:
See who started insulting people's parents here, now they gave you a dose of your medicine. You are wailing and claiming victim.
This is bad in every way but you should be able to take what you dish out.

as in ehn..do I take those idiots serious? no

that same account has laced laycon's life,with the most horrible and vile words, yet you don't see the scums calling him to order.

he Even went as far, as calling laycon HIV patient, meanwhile the one with HIV and other incurable STDs gotten from his harem of women.. is TERRY WAYA, go and ask, in Abuja.. he's a carrier ,I'm not lying about it

that's why I say what I want, to say..without apology because these hypocrites stinks.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
Did prince and tolanibaj break up

Cause I'm confused

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
Fight! Fight! Fight!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
Blinkingbae:
Thanks to everyone that Voted for our sweet girl Erica, like I always say, may your pockets never run dry��
Amen!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
Amya:
Fight! Fight! Fight!
who is fighting who?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
Prince has gone to his third choice wathoni to see if she still has a thing for him since pribaj isn't working
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
That's how they are enabling tribalism, they are enabling someone being called "ikorudu this, yoruba that" they will not call it out oh, but the day one icon dish it out, they will form victim as usual...

Double faced people.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by larride(m): 11:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
Prince should go and meet his babe joor. embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Thryphosa(m): 11:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
Tbaj is not happy

(1) (2) (3) ... (4868) (4869) (4870) (4871) (4872) (4873) (4874) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.