Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5034) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5022871 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5031) (5032) (5033) (5034) (5035) (5036) (5037) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 4:12am On Aug 29, 2020
Hazardfan1:
Now that everyone is asleep, including the light skinned couple., we can now sleep on the thread too.

Una good morning o.

Is case closed for now? Because I don't want to go to bed and miss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pidginwhisper: 4:12am On Aug 29, 2020
Brubembem:
We go see later, I'll be here for Kidd specifically.

Night!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 4:12am On Aug 29, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:
Is Erica talking to herself? shocked

BabyG is messed up cheesy

Make I enter twitter to catch small cruise before I sleep biko

Goodnight kiss
Abi na good morning cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 4:13am On Aug 29, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
Plenty spinning go dey later today, but then, receipt dey
Lol I would love to see them spin this... I'm sure they've called emergency whatsapp meeting, requested for more money to do PR damage control and Nairaland is part of the platforms.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pidginwhisper: 4:13am On Aug 29, 2020
MizzD:

Goodnight kiss
Its morning already, no sleep.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:14am On Aug 29, 2020
Bookworm001:
Starlight10 stop deceiving yourself with the "I have decamp from ozo" grin, it's really funny when you guys say that.

Ozo has real fans, I mean organic fans not ozone shippers or "one leg in" fans grin

Oga Cubana don even begin campaign, ozo till day 71 and for the money wink

Congratulations, i am a free born, the day Laycon mess up i move. Its my votes. My power. That is the problem in this country and leadership. I am expected to be loyal to someone even when i dont agree with them. I wont want my son to be an Ozo that i saw this night. Sorry

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 4:14am On Aug 29, 2020
Brubembem:
I jejely supported Jackye last season because I no like stress.

If Kidd or Erica stress me this season, Na to join team Lucy oo grin cheesy grin

Come join Icons na....our boy deserves to win, he don too suffer....ur babe don too stress am.

Plus Erica has billionaire's son, Laycon has nothing.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kingjoe(m): 4:15am On Aug 29, 2020
exegesis:
Wondering how Ozo and Erica's fans will defend tonight's events grin
These two groups are made of intelligent people some showing others are not.
Ozo- nengi .friendship
Both ozo and nengi love each other.while ozo is not much experienced ,nengi has seen it all.nengi wants to play hard to get and she is hidding her emotions to ensure ozo is trapped very well.
Vee told nengi that she is breaking ozo's heart and nengi replied that they will settle tonight but when ozo was apologizing she told him she doesn't want to hear that she wants to sleep.pretence.ozo started sweet talking her again.that she is his closest friend.he will not want to make her sad etc.before kayode left.serious power and love tussle going on .both are so smart.

Kidd-erica
Both are very smart too.just this night.erica was telling tbaj about her relationships with guys .she talked about how she has studied how guy-girl relationship works.how guys reasons etc.just few hours later she told kidd they have broken up and she went to laycon.
She wants kidd to commit or from the look of things may go back to laycon.
She wants to make kidd promise deep love or she will go back to laycon since she knows laycon loves her so much. A serious love power play going on.we are here for the drama.women always use tears to get men but kidd seems like coconut head.he hardly bulges.
Let's all watch out how all these unfolds.
Don't allow anyone deceive you that they have the answer to this puzzzle .no one can tell.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SeunKelechi: 4:16am On Aug 29, 2020
Crixxx:

I hope Kidd and Erica are on diff beds o...before another marathon will begin
Yes, diff beds

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 4:17am On Aug 29, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Lmao, you don dey see part of why I run go dey support Laycon..

Erica go drain herself, drain Kiddwaya, drain Laycon kon still drain her fan join.

Since I don unstan Erica, I don get rest of mind small.

smileysmileysmileyNo let ur sister Eeghe see ds, she don sleep

No one in there is perfect. The only difference is that their imperfections varies and whilst some of them have learned to package theirs behind the hard girl/hard boy facade, others are letting them run loose, they're owning their shii. It's how I love my faves though, probably because it's the life I'm learning to live, staying true to your feelings and emotions instead of shutting them out.

Eeghe is lucky, I'd have loved to see her reactions to drama though. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 4:18am On Aug 29, 2020
So biggie called Prince twice into the dairy room to tell him to look after Erica.
Dem no want hear story this night.
I thought as much

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 4:18am On Aug 29, 2020
exegesis:
Oh, my, Laycon is bursting my head tonight. Bandwagon fans no make me like the guy since. But I actually do now

Comman join the Icons na, we welcome you with love.

Vote our boy.m next week. Biko.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 4:20am On Aug 29, 2020
Chibabe005:
ozo snoring loudly.

Nengi sleeping loudly..

peaceful hoh room

Looks like he's not wearing his shirt though

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 4:20am On Aug 29, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:
Olamilekan thank you! cry cry kiss

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 4:20am On Aug 29, 2020
MizzD:

Goodnight kiss

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

A whole pot of beans. grin grin cheesy

Hehehehehe... I'm not sure I want to enter Twitter tonight. embarassed embarassed

Goodnight and good morning, Mama. kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:22am On Aug 29, 2020
Starlight10:

Congratulations, i am a free born, the day Laycon mess up i move. Its my votes. My power. That is the problem in this country and leadership. I am expected to be loyal to someone even when i dont agree with them. I wont want my son to be an Ozo that i saw this night. Sorry

Oh well............ grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 4:22am On Aug 29, 2020
Hazardfan1:

grin grin grin grin

You know I no dey do bad belle. If pikin do well, make hin mama praise am. I loved how he owned tonight's conversation and all that he said to her. Hopefully he doesn't go to give another to Vee later today sha, na where our fight dey always come up be this.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 4:23am On Aug 29, 2020
Starlight10:
Icons welcome me, i just decamped from Ozo camp

Welcome Princess.

What can we offer you, we have rest of mind, happiness, pure vibes, Saturday night fun. In short, we have everything sweet.....We are also the biggest fan base here. grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 4:24am On Aug 29, 2020
Starlight10:
Icons welcome me, i just decamped from Ozo camp

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your meme killed me cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 4:25am On Aug 29, 2020
I'm waiting for the new version, Erica fans will make tomorrow

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by exegesis: 4:28am On Aug 29, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Comman join the Icons na, we welcome you with love.

Vote our boy.m next week. Biko.
Ah. I'm team neutral or team like from afar o. I can't afford to have chest pains. Biko, I'm not strong.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 4:28am On Aug 29, 2020
Brubembem:

I don't understand.

Black panther of a guy?
apparently he has been battling colon cancer for 4 years. this life na pot of beans. he was in his prime for everything

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:29am On Aug 29, 2020
Threebear:
1st - Vee
That means vee is in bottom 4?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:29am On Aug 29, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Welcome Princess.

What can we offer you, we have rest of mind, happiness, pure vibes, Saturday night fun. In short, we have everything sweet.....We are also the biggest fan base here. grin grin grin
omo Laycon impressed me this night, he has my votes for next week. I am proud of every words that came out of his mouth to Erica tonight. I finally saw what people were saying about her acting. Like it was so glaring and he stood his ground. Nengi is an actress too, but Ozo is not wise as he imagines he is.

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kingjoe(m): 4:33am On Aug 29, 2020
Amya:
Tricky is not very smart
I think maybe he was tipsy.i wanted to fly there and close his mouth.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 4:35am On Aug 29, 2020
Dannyxy:
You are with somebody, when you are with somebody, be with the person and forget everybody else, I am everybody else... Laycon 2020....

Lol, see lines.

This boy dey always burst brains.

Haters will keep wondering why we have mad love for him.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 4:37am On Aug 29, 2020
Froshloaded:
I'm waiting for the new version, Erica fans will make tomorrow

Both of them will settle tomorrow, Erica that I know can't ignore that Kidd to save her life....

Bitter truth is, Baba won't still commit. grin grin

He might pity her after the house if he sees she's really strong and also the fingering tape on Xvideos.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 4:37am On Aug 29, 2020
I know it'll take a Miracle for them to work out, except Kidd is a better person than me but I'll still ship if they give me physical connection moments. So, please, please, when you see me jumping in the next few hours over their sweet moments, no come for me. Make devil no use us abeg!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kingjoe(m): 4:38am On Aug 29, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
Really mad. There’s no need for long talk again sef. Just use the pix slap dem elites
That pix does not explain the story.its more of telling tricky and prince.dont stress yourselves much ,don't get it wrong,don't mind what she said .we are together.have you seen it!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 4:38am On Aug 29, 2020
If Laycon becomes a Yoruba demon in future, people will conveniently act like they didn’t watch Erica putting the motions in place for the change. Why should someone pity girls when every female he puts hope in treats him the same?

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 4:39am On Aug 29, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

A whole pot of beans. grin grin cheesy

Hehehehehe... I'm not sure I want to enter Twitter tonight. embarassed embarassed

Goodnight and good morning, Mama. kiss kiss

Wrong move cheesy . that Twitter hot die. Dem don drag Baby G tire and it will most likely continue till later today

I even saw a video of her showing her butt cheeks to prince and Kidd while walking towards the changing room. phew. Erica is the first problem child I would stan. But I just really love all of her for whatever reasons.

Her actions tonight no pure at all, but I like how both laycon and Kidd handled their parts..

We shall resume season two later today. cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 4:39am On Aug 29, 2020
Any Erica fan that continues gushing over any romantic moments between KiddErica is a clown henceforth

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5031) (5032) (5033) (5034) (5035) (5036) (5037) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.