Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5049) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5023656 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5046) (5047) (5048) (5049) (5050) (5051) (5052) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by wisdomremz(m): 11:53am On Aug 29, 2020
Always trending

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:54am On Aug 29, 2020
tarantino1:

I love Sugar Ray Leonard too. He fought like 1960s Ali, dancing round his opponents, float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. The best boxing style lol His fight with Wilfred Benítez and Marvin Hagler are one of my faves. Benítez ended up semi mad and had to move back in with his mother in his 40s.

Boxing is a brutal and unforgiving sport. Probably what your mum was trying to avoid. I’ll probably be lightweight or welterweight if I step in the ring. Same height and reach as Sugar Ray. Not sure of weight

Would have taken up boxing since 16 but no one near my side at all, changing location Jan next year and he plenty for there well well

How long did you train before your first fight? So it’s safe to say the third fight made you quit grin

The guy knock you out

Honestly, boxing is brutal and unforgiving.

And it is more brutal if boxers are underpaid or poorly paid.

Before my first fight, I trained three months. But my coach thought I was a natural, so he really indulged me.

I did poorly with rules, and diet. But my saving grace was that my metabolism was (is) quick, so I burned fat easily.

My coach was someone who liked you to use your discretion rather than fight to instructions. Maybe it was because he thought I was a natural, though. He allowed me a lot of freedom.

So, I would say I had something close to a 3 month camp, but frankly, it was less than a month of rigorous training.

Maybe if I had had a fourth fight, my coach would have been stricter.

I don't agree this guy knocked me out of boxing, though. He has left boxing himself. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 11:54am On Aug 29, 2020
M1cha:
Please,

I'm seeing Laycon, Erica and Kidd everywhere.

What happened?
They had a three.some last night.

It was madddddd

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 11:54am On Aug 29, 2020
Vee is an underground big girl in the music industry ooo. A friend told me she's very popular amongst the music stars because she's a good writer... Her song with afro b is great..

Laycon I Stan (No be every supporter they show face oooo)

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 11:54am On Aug 29, 2020
Brownsun:
Lol. Rest mama. You are putting in too much emotions in this show.

cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's how I love it kiss kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:54am On Aug 29, 2020
switlily25:

You are on your own o.
As for me,she's winning this show!

Even when she has less fans than tacha? Even tacha never went this low

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:55am On Aug 29, 2020
Aswear ma sister, that is it, oo. Nobody should push me to buy load they will not help me carry when it becomes heavy
DeyyourdeyHawk:

A whole lot. For a while now, I've maintained that I'd only have kids when I'm sure I can give them all they need. Last night, further proved me right. Kids can stay with God for now because I don't even know what to do with my own life, let alone trying to raise another. Make everyone dey their dey, God no go shame us! shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 11:56am On Aug 29, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:

Just comman take her for today cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue

I was moving between staying mad and tearing up! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Looks like my favorite stanning season. Rile up every of my emotions, I like it. kiss kiss kiss

Thank you for understanding where my outburst came from. grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Aww,please no matter what,dont leave her and if you ever decide to leave her,dont troll her like chibabe.
She's messing up tho but I still like her.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:56am On Aug 29, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:
I thought I missed it!!!! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Cheers to
The Beorns
The Wayas
The Ozones
The FroshBrowns
Mama Eeghe
Mama MizzD
Stroller123, area!!!
Favar
Brubembem
Zicoraads
Geezeem
Nazablossom
Friztmayowa

And a bigger cheers to the Queen of Content, the reason for the season, winner of BBN2020, Erica Ngozi Ugonma Nweledim!! kiss kiss kiss kiss

cheers dearie

we move! grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 11:57am On Aug 29, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

You are pregnant.
Hmmm

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2020
see them consoling themselves all over the thread lol cheesy while crying behind their moniker.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2020
Demnan:
Aswear ma sister, that is it, oo. Nobody should push me to buy load they will not help me carry when it becomes heavy

Gbam!!!

Nobody fit even rush me, they all know I'm an overgrown baby myself. A baby cannot raise another baby. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SeunKelechi: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2020
Brownsun:
close to 40 grin
I fear o, he said the last child is 2 years old shocked grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 11:57am On Aug 29, 2020
Bbnboymay:

Lol y do u make it seem like ur robbing it on me. Its totally fine, that's urs and many others' spec, idgaf.
I'm not robbing it on you my dear.
please don't misunderstand me.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2020
Geezeem:

cheers dearie

we move! grin

Mama kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 11:58am On Aug 29, 2020
SeunKelechi:

Haaaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 11:58am On Aug 29, 2020
wisdomremz:
Saw this on Twitter just now, could be true

That badagry fake ass, top 4?
Ozone must have done the lord's work
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:59am On Aug 29, 2020
Watching kids from dysfunctional homes seeking love and succour from seeds of....____

(Complete d line if u can)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:59am On Aug 29, 2020
Me that I cannot sleep without talking to my own mother. We are both shameless and senseless (in Laycon's voice), jare
DeyyourdeyHawk:

Gbam!!!

Nobody fit even rush me, they all know I'm an overgrown baby myself. A baby cannot raise another baby. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 11:59am On Aug 29, 2020
switlily25:

Aww,please no matter what,dont leave her and if you ever decide to leave her,dont troll her like chibabe.
She's messing up tho but I still like her.

She hasn't done anything to deserve senseless draggings. And you can count on me to be here till day71! No leave, no transfer!!! cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
Threebear:
There are some people that believe that by stanning deeply flawed people and somehow defending all their actions as - imperfections.

They fancy themselves better than others ...

What you are is an- enabler.
You're enabling bad behavior and covering it up by pretending to be fair to all , when you're ruining lives by defending nonsense .

One of them here stanned Nando - Nando ended up a drug addict , homeless and prowling through the streets of Tanzania.

That same person stanned Prezzo - Prezzo ended up not only as a flop rapper , but highly instrumental to the late Goldie's demise .

She stanned the mina ship ...the ship sunk deeper than Titanic .
It's so bad that both parties don't even communicate now .

That same person stanned Ella last year - we all saw what became of Ella , she became a mess.
Scammed her fellow housemates and ended up a high class beggar .

She moved to Jeff - Jeff ended up just about the same.
Gained practically nothing out of the show .
Formed a doomed clique to antagonize a certain housemate , still that housemate thrived and Jeff and most of his clique faded into oblivion .

She moved over to Ike - We all saw what became of ike.
Ike , one of the smartest boys that graced the house became Mercy's handbag .
Now there are rumours all over the street that he's back to his drug using ways and cougar hunting.

All I can say is may the Lord help Erica .

I thought the whole agenda of rooting for flawed people is to see them become better , but no one you ever root for ever becomes better , instead they keep disintegrating till they're actually unsalvageable.

Then you drop them and hop on to the next flawed person and start making excuses all over again .

Lady , there is only one reoccurring problem here and it's people like you.
People who defend rubbish in the name of stanning.
Do better .
See epistle because of Erica.... grin say something about your Ozo that has been following Nengi upandan the whole house, Nengi is the only fair lady in the house with big ass, but she ain't the only fair lady with ass outside the house, Or Laycon clinging on a particular girl like a trophy...
Use someone like Tasha as an example, babe has been elevating, Mercy is doing the same and Erica must follow same route.... grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 12:00pm On Aug 29, 2020
Demnan:
Me that I cannot sleep without talking to my own mother. We are both shameless and senseless (in Laycon's voice), jare

Association of shameless babies! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:
Good morning everyone ooooo.

A ku vigil ana cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Na real night vigil

I just woke up fam...

But I don’t feel guilty when I over indulge myself weekends to make up for whatever I missed during the week.

Se baby G ti wa alright this morninG. Has she spoken to any of them yet? Prince, tolani, Tricky , kidd or laycon cos the series still has many episodes to come.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
Demnan:
See, me I no dey lie wetin lie no fit cover. Laycon needs to eat more and we will feed him when he comes home. And left to me, that his goat beard will go. But I love him laid at. No be him fault say I be superficial babe
kwa kwa kwa kwa
icons must not see this comment o!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
60+ man. This life no balance
SeunKelechi:

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Andrew13: 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
Unbanned

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:02pm On Aug 29, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:

A whole lot. For a while now, I've maintained that I'd only have kids when I'm sure I can give them all they need. Last night, further proved me right. Kids can stay with God for now because I don't even know what to do with my own life, let alone trying to raise another. Make everyone dey their dey, God no go shame us! shocked shocked lipsrsealed

Underneath all the drama is a boy looking for how to be able to give what he didn't get from his parent, while on the other hand there is a gal looking to get what she didn't get from her father from a guy....

Bottom line of all this is Kidd and Erica don't belong together they can't give each other what they crave...

For those of us judging and catching cruise with their emotions its also a big lesson for us on how to find a balance between providing for our kids and being there for them emotionally....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SeunKelechi: 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:

Haaaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked
Lol, that kind family na wa grin

Some of his siblings are older than his stepmother cheesy

Nkán Nbẹ grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
Please, dead that laycon talk. We all know what's happening right now. His sense don come back, no dey follow Mrs Versace again
Slynation:

See epistle because of Erica.... grin say something about your Ozo that has been following Nengi upandan the whole house, Nengi is the only fair lady in the house with big ass, but she ain't the only fair lady with ass outside the house, Or Laycon clinging on a particular girl like a trophy...
Use someone like Tasha as an example, babe has been elevating, Mercy is doing the same and Erica must follow same route.... grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
Demnan:
Sis, you were referring to me that I was hating and I told you fineness yapa for street. Stand by your words with your full chest.
Okoto ebelebe

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:

Gbam!!!

Common you will do fine joor, although scary but you will be amazed at how awesome you will, even with all the preparation no one is always truly ready....cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:

The truth is that Erica needs a brother,a lover,a father,a friend,a confidant and a sister in a man but Kidd isn't that MAN and bbnaija is not the right place to find such a man.
She needs to count her losses and move on but her clits won't let her think straight!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5046) (5047) (5048) (5049) (5050) (5051) (5052) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.