Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,083 members, 7,845,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5086852 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5153) (5154) (5155) (5156) (5157) (5158) (5159) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 12:45am On Aug 30, 2020
Zoroaster:
[s]Fresh ass nigga turned to a simp by a 22year old little girl grin
Later they'll compare him to laycon wey don give himself sense grin grin[/s]

Sense? Someone that becomes senseless each time there's a PDA in his very front. He starts whining like a Tanzanian mosquito in d ears of any housemate he comes across. Abeg sit this outtttttt

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 12:45am On Aug 30, 2020
Kayode thank you

The shalaye too much Abeg grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lucremoy(m): 12:45am On Aug 30, 2020
akthedream2019:

Like it or not... Ozo will beg and apologize to Nengi tonight.
Thunder will just fire him if he tries this nonsense

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:45am On Aug 30, 2020
Brubembem:
Nengi isn't drunk.

She's toasting Kidd with her clear eyes.

Holi Maery!
lipsrsealed
cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Yewandequeen(f): 12:45am On Aug 30, 2020
Ozo doesn't trust Nengi and believes something really went down Btw kidd n her.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 12:45am On Aug 30, 2020
Threebear:

Gave himself sense after Erica made him look like clown . grin

Where do you even begin to compare Ozo to Laycon ?

Even the only thing your laycon has which is intelligence , Ozo still pass am there. cheesy

Let's respect ourselves this night sha.

No vex abeg, dt guy is not a Laycon fan ooo.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 12:45am On Aug 30, 2020
elegantslayer:
Am a true fan..am still thinking,I never unstan Ozo,so he's still my favourite,just that Ozo dey vex me..No one in that house is worth my vote..so istillstanOzo..lets keep tolerating him
Awwwwwww, you nearly gave me heart attack, pls don't do that again. If you were nearby, I would have kissed your hand.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 30, 2020
How d fûck did Erica missed this?? grin grin she for cry tonight

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 12:45am On Aug 30, 2020
Slynation:

See this one... Keep living him denials grin I'm not here to drag anybody, it's too late for that

No denials bro. Seeing is believing. We are yet to see anything that confirms Kidd fvcked Nengi anywhere.. tongue

Ozo Never said he caught them making out or anything... So where is the Denials?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 12:46am On Aug 30, 2020
nooker:

Should it have been right there on the dance floor?

And na to avoid these kind of talks, that's why she asked Kidd. But alas, na the matter we dey settle so

So she remembered to call Ozo all the other times she had wardrobe malfunction and he was hooking bra pin and whatnot, why didn't she remember to call him again today?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 12:46am On Aug 30, 2020
grin
Lhimeet:
Erica fans trying to justify Erica mumuness' with Nengi move this night

Who don mumu don mumu, no remedy
grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:46am On Aug 30, 2020
Threebear:

Gave himself sense after Erica made him look like clown . grin

Where do you even begin to compare Ozo to Laycon ?

Even the only thing your laycon has which is intelligence , Ozo still pass am there. cheesy

Let's respect ourselves this night sha.

lol

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 12:46am On Aug 30, 2020
Chibabe005:
Nengi's high.

Hmmm...

Kidd served her drink during the party ohh

So you are thinking what I am thinking? Biggie should investigate this, wakanda person is that? He is a nuisance to the HMs, let him come and be going.

I wish Ozo insisted she stayed back at HOH room because she is not herself, Kidd has tampered with her drink, Biggie do something oo, a wolf is on the loose in that house

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toseen7: 12:46am On Aug 30, 2020
cuteboy2:
How could Nengi be running this shìt right in front of Ozo. No respect at all. And Neo and Ozo are eyeing them and talking about it.

This is brutal angry

grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 12:46am On Aug 30, 2020
MizzD:
Ozo says what he values most in a relationship / friendship is trust and if he can’t get it...

Ozo did not believe a single thing Nengi said

Omo!!!

Ozone shipperrrrrssss, make I get us buckets!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 30, 2020
[s]
davodyguy:

Forget it.

Ozo is not sharp at all.

Laycon gave himself sense on time by asking for distancing from Erica. He was almost losing it, but re-traced back on time.

Ozo is still lost
[/s]
Let me not even begin with laycon grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 12:46am On Aug 30, 2020
Chibabe005:
Nengi's high

the Nengi I've watched for over four weeks, is better than this.

her self control is top notch.

a particular dog would've been licking anus, up and down,by now if she were to be in a tipsy state.

Aunty leave that thing.... grin grin blaming alcohol is the dumbest shit ever, when you want to reason like Plato or Aristotle, you need a little bit of highness.... That's exactly what Nengi is portraying right now

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by arounddnaija: 12:47am On Aug 30, 2020
Brownsun:
is ur gbola big like laycon's own? undecided

I'm an Icon you should know what that means cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by elegantslayer(f): 12:47am On Aug 30, 2020
Is like Nengi thinks she's the most beautiful girl in that house..she isnt even close to wathoni,I don't even want to talk about Beautiful Dora and Pretty Erica...

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:47am On Aug 30, 2020
CaSttLe:
Nengi the toilet-egusi girl
Ninjas take note.... This one na ozo fan o..

Nazablossom you see y i say make u choose laycon, ozo fans don start dirty game even before semifinal.. grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 12:47am On Aug 30, 2020
Asuito7:
Kidd is not a good guy a lady should get married to.
It is not his skin color or looks that makes him to be bad for a lady in marriage but his flirtatious character.

If a lady can withstand the heartbreak then she can go ahead.

Kidd is directly opposite of Ozo

hmmmm

and he's so unapologetic about it.

Kidd's that type, that can fvck his hommie's girlfriend and not feel sorry about it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 12:47am On Aug 30, 2020
Slynation:

Nengi should have approached Kidd right from week 2,they both got same vibe while Erica and Ozo would have made a perfect couple... Equation for balance
She is a perfect example of eating your cake and still wanting to have it at hand.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 30, 2020
QueenCookie:

So you are thinking what I am thinking? Biggie should investigate this, wakanda person is that? He is a nuisance to the HMs, let him come and be going.

I wish Ozo insisted she stayed back at HOH room be wise she is not herself, Kidd has tampered with her drink, Biggie do something oo, a wolf is on the loose in that house

Your eye will clear las las, ozone is scam you no wan hear.

Ozo for the money

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DeyyourdeyHawk: 12:48am On Aug 30, 2020
QueenCookie:

I wish Ozo insisted she stayed back at HOH room be wise she is not herself, Kidd has tampered with her drink, Biggie do something oo, a wolf is on the loose in that house

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by styrese: 12:48am On Aug 30, 2020
toseen7:

grin
This is brutal cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 12:48am On Aug 30, 2020
See the way some people are happy that Nengi is finally involved in a scandal. They want her to join their Whorica gang so bad grin grin grin

Eiyaa. Don’t worry, your fave will still be getting some knacks from Kidd so cheer up
#Nengitillday71 kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:48am On Aug 30, 2020
QueenCookie:

Naso grin cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 12:48am On Aug 30, 2020
Ozo the lord gave you a chance yesterday and you blew it, he don give you a second chance, use it well grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 12:48am On Aug 30, 2020
Picture 1: That very day, Kidd shouted at Nengi to leave him alone in the kitchen. Guess what? She shamelessly held Kidd tight out of desperation.

Picture 2: The same Nengi who her fans claimed to have so much high self esteem, her fans condemned Erica because of choking, her stoopid fans said a lady with class can't be choked on national TV. Guess what? The same Nengi got chocked by Kidd.

Picture 3: The same desperate Bayelsa puta whom her fans claimed to have self worth and respect, got rejected and pushed away by Kidd during party when she came to show him her fake silicon Ass.

Picture 3: Instead of Nengi to have some shame for the constant and steady rejection by Kidd, she still went back to him to shamelessly ask him out. Her favorite toasting line was "I feel so hurt because you are literally avoiding me"

Hahahaha! Again I ask, isn't this the so called Bayelsa puta with self worth?? grin

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 12:48am On Aug 30, 2020
Nengi is definitely not herself. I can feel alcohol.....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 12:48am On Aug 30, 2020
QueenCookie:

Kidd tempered with her drink.... Omo see excuses oOgrin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5153) (5154) (5155) (5156) (5157) (5158) (5159) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.