Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5086480 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5194) (5195) (5196) (5197) (5198) (5199) (5200) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 10:18am On Aug 30, 2020
Hed0nist:

Anybody has a right to catch feelings. But Erica has no iota of consideration for that of Laycon's. She shouldn't refer to herself as his friend.

You first sentence, was it a question? If it was.

He has a right to catch feelings, its his prerogative.

I ask you again, did Laycon express his feelings to Erica? Answer the question.

You are catching feelings for a girl you are friends with, you did not say anything to her, then your not so close friend comes along to toast the babe and they are doing PDA in front of you are you are vexing grin that she doesn't consider your feelings.

Which feeling gwa? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by arounddnaija: 10:19am On Aug 30, 2020
So na Toilet A things Mgbeke and Lamba Master go do when they were missing at the party last night grin no wonder i didn't see both of them for sometime cool

Inside Biggie's house orisi risi things dey happen cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 30, 2020
Geezeem:

true story

infact someone mentioned during the party that nengi and Kidd had disappeared... you can scroll back to confirm this

I thought the person was just tripping

only to hear Ozo bring this up.... I honestly feel for Ozo

unrequited love can hurt like hell

nengi has broken his spirit.... but his come back will be brutal

it didn't help his suspicion that before the went to the toilet they were dancing one kind and talking undecided

I know Ozo will just be acting up to day, he knows what he was getting into cause he knows the kind of girl Nengi is.

The look Neo and Ozo gave kidd and Nengi in the kitchen meant something must have happened.

I'm happy sha, Ozo knows what's happening.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:19am On Aug 30, 2020
Geezeem:
[/s]

You are crossing the line undecided

I ignored that
Allow them to jump and play on their line, it entertains me cool
I responded to tete though
Hey Sis kiss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Maicraze20: 10:20am On Aug 30, 2020
Some people are saying Ozo is jealous,why wouldn't he b jealous now, because he run her parole with Nnengi inside toilet and bathroom...So Kidd with her in bathroom is a something abeggg!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:20am On Aug 30, 2020
Threebear:
But say what you will about Erica , you can't deny the fact that at this point she's one of the most deserving housemates for the money .

She's unpredictable , rash , subtle ....you don't just know what she might be up to .

While it doesn't necessarily make her endearing to a lot of people , it makes for good TV .

And that's what we are here for - to be entertained. grin

I am with you on this one grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Borrusia: 10:20am On Aug 30, 2020
codedguy1:

Why should she always excuse Laycon before she does PDA with the person she likes. I thought the general excuse was that they are in a confined place and everyone should adjust cause they will all always be in each others faces.

If Laycon didn't like it he should leave the place na.

So how will she know Laycon was catching feeling when Laycon never toasted or asked her out. She saw Laycon as her friend and didn't see anything wrong with the PDA in his presence at the time.

Yes when she was down she needed the mental connection friendship to help her out. Was that not what Laycon is supposed to be to her?

So why is Erica getting upset when Kidd is doing stuffs with another girl?

Kidd never asked her out

Erica herself used her own mouth to tell Ebuka that they are just friends

Why should a friend get angry that another friend is hanging out with girls?

So Laycon should not get upset because the girl he likes is kissing a guy in his presence, but Erica is allowed to be upset cos the guy she likes is fooling around despite still showing her some level of affection.

Erica fans are rats seh ... no one can convince me otherwise cheesy

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ZaddyJamal: 10:21am On Aug 30, 2020
[s]
codedguy1:

Why should she always excuse Laycon before she does PDA with the person she likes. I thought the general excuse was that they are in a confined place and everyone should adjust cause they will all always be in each others faces.

So how will she know Laycon was catching feeling when Laycon never toasted or asked her out. She saw Laycon as her friend and didn't see anything wrong with the PDA in his presence at the time.

Yes when she was down she needed the mental connection friendship to help her out. Was that not what Laycon is supposed to be to her?

[/s]

So much emotional denseness in one post

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:21am On Aug 30, 2020
switlily25:

I think Erica is not intelligent enough to ask kidd the right questions or understand his motives and actions but Kidd is not someone you can get straight answers from or read at once!
He flirts with others but doesn't want Erica to be friends with anyone else..
He dances with other girls bit once he sights Erica,rocking a guy,he comes close and separates them with PDAs.
I think he likes her genuinely but he doesn't want to be exclusive to her...he wants her to be at his disposal but he doesn't want to commit to her.
He makes her doubt her sanity by playing with her mind and emotions.
Cant he just tell her to stop catching feelings and stop seeing him as her boyfriend?
Why does he confuse her with sweet nonsense?
As for Erica,she's fallen deeply in love and I dont see her leaving Kidd even if he slaps her and tells her to go to hell.
She needs to wake up and smell the coffee...

Erica will not smell any coffee. She knows what she wants and is very aware Kidd isn’t going to give her exactly that.

After what played out yesterday, I have come to live with the fact that she’d never be bold enough to leave Kidd in that house.

I mean, for a moment she sounded like she was back in control, done and was strategizing with tolanibaj on moving forward. But then Erica is so not ready to deal with the consequences of not getting the Most coveted Waya attention.

The ‘what will people say’ ‘how will I cope seeing him move on and flirt with other people’

I wouldn’t say kidd gaslights her, because Kidd truly never see things the way most people do. Even when he interrracts with other housemates, you can tell he’s just a different breed. He insisted he didn’t do anything wrong with Dora because he didn’t see it that way and stood by it. Even called Dora to come and explain and buttress his point. He refused to apologize.

Like kidd righty said, Erica thinks the worst of kidd-He has nothing to offer than sexual stuff, he’s a flirt, he’s non challant, he disrespects me, he’s a spoilt brat. Imagine if Kidd said these words.

When Kidd said Erica doesn’t reason, I agreed.. she’s too impulsive. She doesn’t just sit to think her actions.

See, there are too many things to write about yesterday’s conversation but I would never blame kidd In all of this.

Erica and Kidd are just not compatible.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hed0nist: 10:21am On Aug 30, 2020
codedguy1:

You are catching feelings for a girl you are friends with, you did not say anything to her, then your not so close friend comes along to toast the babe and they are doing PDA in front of you are you are vexing grin that she doesn't consider your feelings.

Which feeling gwa? grin

You are not wrong. Speaking of explicit expression, there is no record of Kiddwaya stating exclusivity between him and Erica. Hence Erica should have no cause for unhappiness.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 10:21am On Aug 30, 2020
codedguy1:

Story!!! Cool ko coolant ni.

You catch your love interest in a compromising way and you think because he is still talking and joking everything is alright.

Except Ozo wants to confirm that he is a SIMP. grin

Make we dey watch.

Last nite: OZO to NEO
"When Nengi bleeps up, she over compensates and I just play along"

He's not gonna cut her off at once if thats what ure thinking

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:21am On Aug 30, 2020
MadeMan01:

Only slvts are fvcked in toilet like club w.hores.
A man who respects a woman will not fvck her where he shits. If a man suggests sex with a lady in toilet, he doesn't hold her in high regard. Even dogs don't fvck where they shit

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:21am On Aug 30, 2020
galaxyball:

Can't agree with you here

Erica is not an innocent girl seeking pure love to me. She is playing her own game
she knows he only wants to catch cruise but she was hoping she could change him. He has been clear about his intentions

the thing with Kiddwaya is, he knows the emotional wreck she is
yet gaslights her to keep the "physical rewards" instead of cutting her loose

it's not his fault sha
when someone keeps offering themselves on a platter of gold why won't he take it
they came to the house a alone, it's not his job to be looking out for her best interest but if really cared about her that's what he would do

I do not think he is the bad person she is painting him as,he did not toast her but there are just some things that are the "humane" thing to do

Pay for my meme! angry angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by balosunky(m): 10:22am On Aug 30, 2020
The only barrier of *Dorathy* is her breast. she is pretty, young, simple and real. She is the best behaved lady in the house to me. Guys will just be chasing her about if not the breast. Now I believe too much of everything na barrier
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 10:22am On Aug 30, 2020
ArchAnge1:
why does kidd go and disturb her

Everytime, they break up, he is the one that will start looking for her, if its erica that cries and follows him, I will support you but its kidd

Erica is being played and she doesnt want to wake up, I'm not happy that they settled cause I want kidd to chase nengi and I will like to see how she handles the awkwardness of their relationship in the house

Because she's his intimacy gadget. He needs to get his mojo on... tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:22am On Aug 30, 2020
Jackson105:

Keep quiet! Did Kidd agree to date Jerica?
Dominique Rule no 2

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 10:23am On Aug 30, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Pay for my meme! angry angry
make me!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:23am On Aug 30, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:

I no get work. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 10:23am On Aug 30, 2020
codedguy1:

To the bolder, Laycon actually did with a ring at the beginning of the show but I guess she thought it was a joke.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 10:23am On Aug 30, 2020
Eeghe:

Tete
Watch it with your yearly morbid curiosity about my personal life and morals or lack of, it has become rather very tedious.
You could have posted all of this your baloney without going for my jugular with the bolded.
I will read and try to digest what you have said after breakfast to see if it’s worthy of a counter argument. The thought of it is already a mental drag)

I don’t see anything wrong with Erica doing whatever she does with Kidd who “picked” her (albeit without a ring or a long chase to suit you cheesyundecided). You faulted that, you fault it still.

But, two nights ago, when Erica and Laycon were talking and she hugged him, in a drunken way, I sensed your glee and excitement. If they had gone the sexual kissing way that night, you would have been okay with it.

Erica chose her lover and it’s not Laycon. Deal with this. But more importantly, don’t be a pickmesha apologist...it is a horrible phenomenon
(Take this as the counter argument biko)

Good morning the curious one cheesy

This is 100% right...

Aunty Scondy, I put it to you that you are one of the biggest hypocrite I have ever seen in Nairaland .

I have your receipts... You know na .

Just reply me with nonsense so that I can splashh them all over here..

I think I have to focus on that Scondy this week sef
Thanks

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 10:23am On Aug 30, 2020
Threebear:

Looking at kiddwaya and Nengi's body languages .
While a lot can happen outside the house , I don't think anything has happened inside the house yet.

I'm pretty good with body languages .

I think so too.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:24am On Aug 30, 2020
DeyyourdeyHawk:

All ships, please. embarassed embarassed

grin grin.... yes all

make my boi also rest biko
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Borrusia: 10:24am On Aug 30, 2020
Eeghe:

Tete
Watch it with your yearly morbid curiosity about my personal life and morals or lack of, it has become rather very tedious.
You could have posted all of this your baloney without going for my jugular with the bolded.
I will read and try to digest what you have said after breakfast to see if it’s worthy of a counter argument. The thought of it is already a mental drag)

I don’t see anything wrong with Erica doing whatever she does with Kidd who “picked” her (albeit without a ring or a long chase to suit you cheesyundecided). You faulted that, you fault it still.

But, two nights ago, when Erica and Laycon were talking and she hugged him, in a drunken way, I sensed your glee and excitement. If they had gone the sexual kissing way that night, you would have been okay with it.

Erica chose her lover and it’s not Laycon. Deal with this. But more importantly, don’t be a pickmesha apologist...it is a horrible phenomenon
(Take this as the counter argument biko)

Good morning the curious one cheesy

Lol.

Our resident Mgbeke dey spit vocabu this early morning ooo. grin grin

Today is a good day

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 10:24am On Aug 30, 2020
Amya:

I woke up lastnight to Nengi talking a bit slurry to Kidd in full view of the other HM. I had such a bad feeling about it that I had to go back to bed. Phewwww waking up to read comments, I'm a bit relieved that Erica and her tears created the perfect distraction to the backlash Nengi would have received lastnight.

grin grin grin grin grin

Wucked!...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:24am On Aug 30, 2020
Good morning everyone
I just heard there was a Judas-ey hug in the salon this morning.
Any insight?
Should I put on the TV?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:25am On Aug 30, 2020
Threebear:

She genuinely likes Ozo though , that I'm sure 100 percent .

Relationship wise , I think she's more suited for the kiddwaya type .

If she was smarter , she'll tuck whatever it's she feels for kiddwaya in till day 71 .

The ozone ship would have boosted both their chances tremendously in the game .

If she continues this way she's going to overplay her cards .

Kiddwaya has nothing to lose ...he wasn't a contender anyway .

ok grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 30, 2020
Gbam!
Olodo24:
If only Big Brother had brought in at least 4 smart babes with Nengi's kind of body, but with so much finesse, Erica wouldn't have seen space to get into a situationship with Kidd in the first place. The problem here is the lack of competition. Wathoni has the bother, but she isn't smart at all. She's obviously an mgbeke like Erica. Despite being a bit more sophisticated than Erica and Nengi, Vee and Tolanibaj are not so sexy and crazy enough to be at the top.

Erica isn't hot. She only has a pretty face and nothing more. It is the lack of competition that gave her the opportunity of getting to Kidd in the first place
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 10:26am On Aug 30, 2020
codedguy1:

Which feeling gwa? grin
Let me ask you

You have a friend who tells you she likes you
you do not reciprocate her feelings, fine you are not wrong

but you still value her as a friend,friends are supposed to value their friends feelings right?

would you be doing PDA on steroids in her face constantly knowing how painful it can be?

it is not her duty to be changing her behaviour for him but as a so call "friend" there is something called tact

and to me,i do not believe she has absolutely no idea what she's doing

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ZaddyJamal: 10:26am On Aug 30, 2020
Bookworm001:

I know Ozo will just be acting up to day, he knows what he was getting into cause he knows the kind of girl Nengi is.

The look Neo and Ozo gave kidd and Nengi in the kitchen meant something must have happened.

I'm happy sha, Ozo knows what's happening.

Trust me, Ozo will still embarrass his lineage ontop Nengi matter again. I was so ashamed of him on Friday night/Saturday morning when he was professing feelings and apologising to Nengi on their HOH bed and the useless girl totally slept off ignoring him cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:26am On Aug 30, 2020
Mariinee:
I'm not telling you what to do. I'm telling you what not to do. kiss

Po tay to : po tah to
At least you get the point, I hope.
Cheers.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 10:27am On Aug 30, 2020
Simran94:

And it is your own Erica who threw herself at a play boy from the second week that is not deadly abi?
Is that your definition of "deadly"?
I guess lilo is more deadly because she threw herself at Erica from the very first week!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:27am On Aug 30, 2020
Budline1:

Kidd is really not at fault in all of this. The girls won't just let him be.

Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5194) (5195) (5196) (5197) (5198) (5199) (5200) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.