Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,634 members, 7,854,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5103561 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5312) (5313) (5314) (5315) (5316) (5317) (5318) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
prince is the frodd of this season

cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
igasiboy98:
I swear, we are not even dragging dickwaya and WDG enough with their miserable 5.62% grin

Brubembem and co where are the billions Terry ways released for voting?

Na only mouth una get, no votes. Instead of you people to be voting, u go dey troll laycon. Na so that choker enter bottom 5

The billions were quickly looted as soon as Mr. Terry Waya released them to Brubembem and the others for voting.

One of my guys just called me now. E talk say e see Brubembem for Coscharis Motors as e dey price Benz. cool

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
teamsynergy:
Shalaye premier league
a

What are they explaining to themselves pls
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
Triky Tee just wants to stay in the house and win as much money as he can... cool Baba knows the distance between him and the 85M prize is laidis grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Erica nd Kidd will not nominate Laycon lest dey appear petty b4 viewers cos of their situation. Especially Kidd, he'd rather nominate Ozo.
Erica is petty and a pretender. Would definitely nominate Vee and Laycon.

She's claiming after Kidd and Bright, her friend is Neo. She removed the same Laycon she ran to on Saturday, Morning.

What a confused human being

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ZaddyJamal: 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
Amya:

If I catch you!
Warizit grin He should go home and be bragging from his daddy's mansion na cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
Kinematics:
See whorica laps and knee....

Glowing with hydroquinone....

That's 300k each month on creams and soaps
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by arounddnaija: 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
igasiboy98:
I swear, we are not even dragging dickwaya and WDG enough with their miserable 5.62% grin

Brubembem and co where are the billions Terry ways released for voting?

Na only mouth una get, no votes. Instead of you people to be voting, u go dey troll laycon. Na so that choker enter bottom 5

No be person wey get fanbase u go drag grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iKnee: 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
Amya:

I was surprised. Of all people! I'm watching you closely o.
it's easier for Buhari to publicly ask Kim Kardashian out than me disappointing you..
mi corazón kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pidginwhisper: 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
This one has suddenly lost his voice. To type now dey hard him when he don see say even TT and Neo beat lamba for poll like say he steal maggi

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
Come ooh did Prince really like Tolanibaj or he’s just acting for the camera?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
Eeghe:

That party night? Laycon took advantage of a drunk Erica
He told her that she tried to kiss him and she believed him (while wondering what could have made her want to kiss him)...
Laycon has disturbing tendencies and it is made worse by the fact that he stays sober while others are drunk, especially Erica. Even Kidd got worried in his own drunken state about it.

Laycon is a liar (the liar to your Pretender Erica)
That night you were excited, he was sober and she was dead drunk, and when she asked for a hug after their talk, he kissed her forehead, repeatedly murmuring “I am sorry” during the hug. While I found the encounter deeply disturbing, you were excited about it. Because you felt Laycon was about to get lucky.
You are really a piece of work tete.
Sheesh

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
MasterSteps:

Erica to Laycon: When was that?

Laycon: Can you just let us not talk about it now.

Then Erica withdraws from probing, even though she was obviously not satisfied with his answer.

Pretty sure, she will still confront him later for clarification.

See how she acted like she was hearing it for the first time.

This kind LovePeddler na wah oo

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
mycar:

Sometimes, you just have to say sorry and move on, some discussions ate just not necessary.

Nah mehn. I won't say sorry all the time. It's getting preposterous.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
Psychedelia:
This Ozo boy has zero self worth.
He reminds me of Morty in Rick & Morty.
LMAO
D way u use Ozo and dat word together in dsame sentence negatively. I doubt you know d meaning of dat word

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gbazgbos: 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
Tricky I am giving u all my votes this week, u ain't going anywhere boy. No fear I dey your back
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
Eyaah, Prince is really crying ooooo
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
zulo:

Ok I don vex Operation vote Kiddwayya out.....

You have spoil my girl game enough.. undecided
Nobody spoilt her game.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
innocentdude:
Did kidd just say his team is working hard?

Is it his 5% team or is there another one grin

E no sabi as the thing dey go grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
Can we say Prince is the new frodd?
See as baba dey cry

Na wa oo

We assumed he never really loved t.baj

Or could it be more than that?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
Amya:

Nooo Lay for me.
Okay cry

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
Why is prince acting? When tolani was there he wasn't showing her love, now he's crying, fake tears. I'm sure its tears of joy that he won money and trip to Dubai and wasn't evicted? undecided

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
duduade:

That's 300k each month on creams and soaps

You dont mean it.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
stanisbaratheon:
What is Prince feeling like?? A girl he never liked.

We get many actors for that house this season I swear down.

You people just act like one way traffic and decide to stick to the guesses in your heads.

He has said it repeatedly that he likes and cares for her, even though his way of showing might be different from what Tolani is used to, he was ready to make things work!

Haaaaa!! You guys just come on here and form perfect humans! AbegggggX4

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
InSanety:

She was not even top 3 on day one, so die this agenda. How many people had seen her movie? It was Ozo, Dora, Nengi and Laycon that were the top rated to win, not Erica. Na why she dey confuse them now. She was unexpected.

They will surely aim to disqualify her, because that is the only way she will not win this show. Their constant attempts to demonize her have been fruitless so far, so, next thing now is to disqualify her.

We know as the show dey go.
Did they pull out her offenses from the air? Wasn't she guilty? Abi they wrote the rule book in anticipation that it would be used to screw a certain 'Erica' over. Is this type of reasoning peculiar to this insanety moniker, or is this really you??
If she's as strong as you're saying, then focus on voting more for her.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
Prince wants to inherit tolani fans the same way he inherited praise fans by showing concern. guy man

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ozo is really a diplomat. He could have easily mentioned Vee as the person who told him about the jealousy from Dora hug

Something in him has changed though. Cant place my finger on it
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
gracechellar:

Thank you.. Was there anything to vee and neo

In a reply to Ebuka's question about the duo, Erica said she feels Neo and Vee have the most powerful relationship in the house. She didn't fail to also mention that Vee isn't her friend.

I think this had to do with the advice Vee gave to Laycon, Ebuka proved Vee last week and Erica got to know about it.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by oshe11: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
So Biggie decided to Evict the bottom 3 and removing the POWER from the HMs prior to notice of the VIEWERS?

Biggie is truly taking "US" for Cruise though

This woulda made Me Mad if.......

And Also, Kiddwaya(one of the most popular HMs) had 6%?

Geezeem oooooogrin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
innocentdude:
Did kidd just say his team is working hard?

Is it his 5% team or is there another one grin
Saying may be a celebrity or a Bank is supporting him.

That guy is far from reality

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
[quote author=Brownsun post=93403107][/quote] That's what frustration can do.... grin

Imagine the open lies, no shame...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alexaonfleek: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
Eeghe:

That party night? Laycon took advantage of a drunk Erica
He told her that she tried to kiss him and she believed him (while wondering what could have made her want to kiss him)...
Laycon has disturbing tendencies and it is made worse by the fact that he stays sober while others are drunk, especially Erica. Even Kidd got worried in his own drunken state about it.

Laycon is a liar (the liar to your Pretender Erica)
That night you were excited, he was sober and she was dead drunk, and when she asked for a hug after their talk, he kissed her forehead, repeatedly murmuring “I am sorry” during the hug. While I found the encounter deeply disturbing, you were excited about it. Because you felt Laycon was about to get lucky.
You are really a piece of work tete.
Sheesh

cc froshloaded

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5312) (5313) (5314) (5315) (5316) (5317) (5318) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.