Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5086481 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5329) (5330) (5331) (5332) (5333) (5334) (5335) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
Geezeem:

on the last day.... it would matter who we give it to grin
Till then... as usual.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
So that wicked Erica wanted to use tolani to break Neovee ship. Just to revenge for her hatred for vee. But her fans won't see this grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by arounddnaija: 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
3gpvids:
rest abeg,who took prince to top six?

spirit abi

Be calming down na grin

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
Froshloaded:

Kid said if he wants to run any other girl, he will let her know..

I'm tayad of seeing the foolish girl do this every night.

I just wish Kidd gets evicted next week, make I see how the mumu girl go cope without him.

To think we sent Lilo packing cos of same thing, Lilo wasn't this stupiiid sef.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
Ebuka asked Laycon a question and he answered the question. I have even seen videos about the attempted kiss. Yet some people are saying Laycon took advantage of Erica drunk state. But all d ones Kidd has been doing to her, nobody complained about it. Same hypocrites will type "na kiss she kiss she nor kill person", nobody will drag Kidd.

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
User09:

I cant help but notice how Neo is observing their body language. He must really respect Ozo for his restraints
the guy no regard nengi again

I don't think they have told vee, cause she is still very playful with nengi

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
galaxyball:

He went "dumb" yet he answered the questions. .
if you want to talk about someone going dumb focus on your erica who always sounds like she's choking on her own tongue when she speaks tuehhh cheesy

admittedly,
it is not clear in the video if she was looked surprised because she was caught off guard,
if she was shocked at hearing it had been discussed with others,
if she she knew about the first time but didn't know about the others or because she was pretending to be surprised.
I put my hands up about that

But there are pictures and videos of him trying to kiss him, she said she doesn't "remember" but another housemate also claimed to see it thank god cheesy

if she can kiss him and "forget" I don't think it is impossible for her to do it again cheesy
if not pictures, videos and corroboration from praise u lots would have said he lied the first time

Oya scrammm
chai.... Gaskiya Icons are difficult people,so after reading my post, you had to come up with this reply taking us back to square one.... Abeg carry your wahala and go.... grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
Eeghe:

Boring
The attack on my person is meant to do what? Is that how you focus arguments on the game? undecided
I reiterate what I said about Laycon’s behaviour being disturbing to me.
Pull off an(your)arm from its socket and throw it away if my post annoys you that much (or just cook and eat it cheesy)
Or just type the usual bullets.
I will read it, I promise you.
Mxm

laycon's behaviour is disturbing for you...that of Kidd is not....who grabbed her boobs on the 1st party night without consent...a.who exposed her butt to the cameras? who grabs her boobs in front of other housemates? who chokes her?

yet it is that person that did not kiss a tipsy babe he has a thing for that is disturbing....

Erica's show of shame is not disturbing either.....u saw how all housemates watched as she was giving BJ ba....mtchew....No be u again...

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
Haba Dora...indomie and pepsi? undecided undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
MizzD:

This is the main issue. But eveyone is making it look like Erica is denying things. We all know about the once.

But When was this ‘couple of times’ cheesy

Selective amnesia things grin
This should tell you something about the calibre of this guy's fans.... in fact I will be worried to be on same team with a lot of them in future grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
Threebear:

It takes less than a day to vote once you are registered.
All I need is my password and OTP .
I don't know you but I'm willing to bet I'm doing better than you in all ramifications.

If you feel somehow about it , then you must forgive me.
We are both sharing our opinions.
Whatever rocks your boat...GL
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Yooruba1914: 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
Threebear:

I just did.

Not because it's incriminating in any form as the numbers don't belong to anyone , but a smart person could hack them and use it to vote their fave .
how far teamie,i hear say our fav(mike wife)don born pikin.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
igasiboy98:
So that wicked Erica wanted to use tolani to break Neovee ship. Just to revenge for her hatred for vee. But her fans won't see this grin
Her being vindictive is now showing clearly
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by leksbore(m): 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
I pity Erica d most...e sure me die say afta biggy,Kidd go drop am and laycon glory go dey shine but wat a pity you no go fit come close cause you don show the kind person wey you be...see as they want to sideline laycon that ebuka nah the worstest host way I don watch untop LIVE show....

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hazardfan1:

I just wish Kidd gets evicted next week, make I see how the mumu girl go cope without him.

She go die of loneliness

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
Eeghe:

Heyyyy bro
kiss
Good to “see” you
You know while I generally know I am in the minority on here, and don’t know how to exchange dirty words with faceless people because of how we watch the game...sometimes one just has to speak up.
And you know how I like being contrary to online bullying attempts cheesy
You have been missed sha.
It's difficult for some peeps to appreciate that the diversity of characters cumulate into real entertainment.
The extreme bias displayed is so nauseating particularly the way innocent people are demonized that one is forced to speak out sometimes.
I have your back doc, keep doing you.
Work things but I'm good, thanks.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
Geezeem:
I have an announcement y'all

should in the evident that Kidd gets voted off before the final

we his fans will make this place unbearable for you lots.... the fans of who you already know grin

you can make mouths and call us all manners of names.... the ones mentioning us and jumping up and down grin

na turn by turn.... it's only one winner

At the end, we shall take our 5% and add it where it matters

cos on the last day.... every percent would matter..... you would beg us and we will not give it

troll us all you want today... we are taking notes grin

the day of reckoning is coming

...... but for as long as Kidd remains here, we would have mad fun grin

My guy say him go make this place unbearable for Una ....see threat grin cheesy cheesy

That 5.62011% touch you sha grin cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
oshe11:
So Biggie decided to Evict the bottom 3 and removing the POWER from the HMs prior to notice of the VIEWERS?

Biggie is truly taking "US" for Cruise though

This woulda made Me Mad if.......

And Also, Kiddwaya(one of the most popular HMs) had 6%?

Geezeem oooooogrin

But you know me naaa.... as your baaabbbyyy... you know i don't do herds.... no? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
Slynation:
[s] chai.... Gaskiya Icons are difficult people,so after reading my post, you had to come up with this reply taking us back to square one.... Abeg carry your wahala and go....[/s] grin
bye bye

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
Geezeem:

Watch your back though
double agents live on the edge

and I like how you advertised your market now... hope they are paying good money?

enjoy my sister grin
Why is it that once you start supporting anyone , even when they're poised to be strong contenders , they start underperforming terribly.
I hope this problem doesn't affect the people around you grin

There is a Jerusalem oil I could recommend for you .
It does lots of wonders when used correctly .

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
Geezeem:
I have an announcement y'all

should in the evident that Kidd gets voted off before the final

we his fans will make this place unbearable for you lots.... the fans of who you already know grin

you can make mouths and call us all manners of names.... the ones mentioning us and jumping up and down grin

na turn by turn.... it's only one winner

At the end, we shall take our 5% and add it where it matters

cos on the last day.... every percent would matter..... you would beg us and we will not give it

troll us all you want today... we are taking notes grin

the day of reckoning is coming

...... but for as long as Kidd remains here, we would have mad fun grin

After the girl made sure your guy gets disqualified with her constant nagging and making him look bad b4 voters, u guys would still continue voting her....smh

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kingjoe(m): 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2020
100naira:
male cheesy
threebear pretends to be a male
But she is a girl.i just read her write-ups twice and decoded. But I think she is beatifull.likely she looks like tolanibaj but lighter. I read psychology .good at it

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
galaxyball:
Where is Geezeem? cheesy

here live! grin

You think I don run?

na when my favorite go my own fun dey start ooooo...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
I want to be wrong but some of ya all are taking this thing too personal like it's a paying job... Well if it ain't, maybe you should pump that brake.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
Dannyxy:
move along abeg, and keep it show related...your all time low on the show.. My post gas nothing to do with your personal life, e no concern me, I don't know anything about you, so what's the personal angle you are bringing? keep it bbn related abeg, don't switch.

You demonize laycon, I attack you, and i will attack you well, till your stop being double faced...
For every one missile released on Laycon... cheesy

50 will descend on the person.

This time around, it's trump standard... The type he used to erase qassim solimani... cheesy

We do it alora alora....

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InvisibleBoss: 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hazardfan1:
This mumu is toasting Kidd again....looking for commitment this night again.

Every night, same thing.
watching that microwave again??

Erica to Kidd - can I trust you? I want you to know that you're free to do anything with any one in this hux. I don't want it to look like I'm restricting you or you are not doing something because you feel Erica will feel bad about it.. You are free to do things you would do if I wasn't in the house.

Commitment kee you dia.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
leksbore:
I pity Erica d most...e sure me die say afta biggy,Kidd go drop am and laycon glory go dey shine but wat a pity you no go fit come close cause you don show the kind person wey you be...see as they want to sideline laycon that ebuka nah the worstest host way I don watch untop LIVE show....

Great ICONs!

gods in human bodies! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
Good one for brighto

It's a parody account o cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
switlily25:

I'm hurt angry

why were you hurting?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hazardfan1:

See this one "We sent Lilo packing" I Just dey laugh you... grin grin who are the WE?? Oga...!! Lilo simply left because she doesn't have fans.... Oya you Icons should try sending Erica packing naw.....grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5329) (5330) (5331) (5332) (5333) (5334) (5335) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.