Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5023570 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5345) (5346) (5347) (5348) (5349) (5350) (5351) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sexymonkey(m): 3:59am On Aug 31, 2020
Tavine:

We know as d parole dey go, u don't need to "state whether its good or bad".
If its not a 'special' event (aka news) to u, u wouldn't have broadcast it.

Definitely, u know such news will cast him in bad light, so pleaaaase, biko!
More like you saying " peter took something that doesn't belong him, but I'm not saying he stole o". We resemble small pikin for ya eyes abi? grin

Thank God all d same DT u didn't deny that, like everyone else, u are ALSO guilty of d body sniffing 'offence'
cool
you got the whole thing wrong but I'll not disagree with you since it's now clear you're assessing what I posted from a rigid dimension.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tavine: 4:03am On Aug 31, 2020
sexymonkey:
you got the whole thing wrong but I'll not disagree with you since it's now clear you're assessing what I posted from a rigid dimension.
For clarity purpose, pls what specifically do u disagree with?
That u've never sniffed ur 'privates' b4?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 4:43am On Aug 31, 2020
SATANNIST:
Kid is fingering nengi. Satan have mercy

In your hallucinations abi

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 5:04am On Aug 31, 2020
Tavine:
The bolded is a certainty.
No sane mother will allow his son enter daytime trap!
cool
I swear the way Ozo mama go format him brain after the show ehn....
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gowonmaharajah(m): 5:15am On Aug 31, 2020
KingAzubuike:

I know it's senseless but stop wasting your money on him. It's a wasted effort. If you were an organizer would you even be happy to see someone like laycon win? He isn't too smart neither is he presentable .. look for an alternate. Go for people like prince
abeg carry your hateful self away from here.we don't do that shit
na LAYCON we know

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:25am On Aug 31, 2020
Eeghe:

Put whatever you think of my emotions in a pipe and smoke it...
When you finish, face your voting cheesy

You yaff join bad gang abi....cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 31, 2020
Tavine:
Can someone pls tell me how Ebuka conveniently 'remembered' to revive a stale 3 weeks kiss-begging event but 'forgot' to ask about less-than-24hrs nengi~kiddi toilet saga?
cool
He is probably saving the best for the last
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by NihiIist(m): 5:33am On Aug 31, 2020
KingAzubuike:
The organizers are tribalistic. They will never even allow a Yoruba person win any bnn ever. Worse is someone like laycon that isn't too presentable. If it was someone like Tobi of 2 seasons ago , it woulda made more sense. Just stop wasting your votes on laycon, it's futile. Laycon has a very strong fanbase and the organizers will never accept that . This new method of eviction by nomination shows what they are planning. They know he'll get alot of nominations. Fine you can say shebi the fans will still vote but no, it makes the job easier for them. Stop wasting your votes on laycon, look for another housemate. BBN isn't meant for a Yoruba winner. Laycon is supposed to win this edition but they will make sure he doesn't
It's pretty hilarious how some of them think lekan would Win this thing. You need a brand name for your show, a face for your show, an icon. Laycon is not that kind of person. All the intelligence they ve been shouting since day one, never for once have I seen it in him. He's no where near ozo in terms of intelligence. He doesn't do anything or have meaningful contributions. All he does is talk about relationships and Erica. The organizers will just pity his fans and make him reach the last 4. From there they will rearrange the whole thing. I thought this pity votes of a nonsense ended with efe's time. This is worse. Just give me 10 reasons why Lekan should win and I'll give you an housemate who thumps him in each of those reasons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 31, 2020
SATANNIST:
[s]Kid is fingering nengi. Satan have mercy
[/s]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by wisdomremz(m): 5:48am On Aug 31, 2020
Laycon -Senseless is on No1 (Ghana iTunes Top song)

Somebody shout GRACE

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 6:00am On Aug 31, 2020
NihiIist:

It's pretty hilarious how some of them think lekan would Win this thing. You need a brand name for your show, a face for your show, an icon. Laycon is not that kind of person. All the intelligence they ve been shouting since day one, never for once have I seen it in him. He's no where near ozo in terms of intelligence. He doesn't do anything or have meaningful contributions. All he does is talk about relationships and Erica. The organizers will just pity his fans and make him reach the last 4. From there they will rearrange the whole thing. I thought this pity votes of a nonsense ended with efe's time. This is worse. Just give me 10 reasons why Lekan should win and I'll give you an housemate who thumps him in each of those reasons.
Decamping someone God created in his own image and likeness, won't give ur candidate a better chance either. I have no favourite in the house, but the way u and the so called other moniker has been going about Laycon not been presentable, clearly shows ur level of IQ. You that is presentable, why ain't u on the show? U that have a good face for a brand, why are u hiding under ur key pad typing rubbish? Last time I checked BBN is not a beauty pageant show, neither is it a talent hunt show.
Everyone is intelligent and unique in his or her way, It's ur type that won't make them.bring those with "Special ability into the show" as if they ain't humans too. if u are that intelligent as u claim to be, u won't type this rubbish

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 6:04am On Aug 31, 2020
Iamsegzy25:
Whorica be like - i'm the hottest girl in the house

Mgbeke feeling funky

Tueh tueh tueh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 6:06am On Aug 31, 2020
Bookworm001:
The big players are about to change the voting chart. Very unfortunate, CMC has chosen to support Erica for BBN 2020 lockdown and is going to choose the another favourite on Tuesday.

The battle is real, 3 million has been donated for Erica already. N10 million is coming for Votes from CMC.

Cubana chief priest insists on Ozo and Prince, no latest news from him yet on that.

At least team Ozo still has Cubana, we move.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akshow: 6:08am On Aug 31, 2020
Threebear:
This should tell you how strong Ozo and Nengi's team are .
They carried Trikky Tee and Vee to top six .

Icons spared vee some votes after she declared her support for laycon last week.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hallenjay: 6:09am On Aug 31, 2020
Who notice EVERY FAN BASE try to copy Icon for any event.
From #lyconisme to #thingslayconcaused
Then d syringe injection of laycon to na love e love e no kill pesin... D defense mechanism r now used by fellow competitor still icons still keep creating super idea which some can not meet up.
Things like icons face mask,verified icons badge, icons tribe across social media, icons video, de r not doing wat odas r doing, releasing relatives video begging for vote, d way kidd n dora uncle r doing and d rest de comes in a very intresting and genius way.
Kudos to dos PR team and anyone who s going for any voting contest need dem. Dos guys r doing a great job across d media and Channel Tv already booked interview with him according to source de even aired one of his documentary sometimes ago.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akshow: 6:30am On Aug 31, 2020
Vivipop:
I saw that. Disgusting!!!!!!! Eeeeeewwwwwwww!
it's a guy thing. All guys do that.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 6:36am On Aug 31, 2020
NihiIist:

Is this you??

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 6:38am On Aug 31, 2020
Anyways

OZO, LAYCON or NENGI FOR THE MULLA

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QuinieR(f): 6:40am On Aug 31, 2020
Agbgift:

Decamping someone God created in his own image and likeness, won't give ur candidate a better chance either. I have no favourite in the house, but the way u and the so called other moniker has been going about Laycon not been presentable, clearly shows ur level of IQ. You that is presentable, why ain't u on the show? U that have a good face for a brand, why are u hiding under ur key pad typing rubbish? Last time I checked BBN is not a beauty pageant show, neither is it a talent hunt show.
Everyone is intelligent and unique in his or her way, It's ur type that won't make them.bring those with "Special ability into the show" as if they ain't humans too. if u are that intelligent as u claim to be, u won't type this rubbish

Thank you,I don’t no when BBN became a beauty pageant

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QuinieR(f): 6:42am On Aug 31, 2020
Yesterday eviction was mad...koye wa moh o undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:43am On Aug 31, 2020
Geezeem:

Come off it!

dont allow narratives by certain people who are clearly benefiting from it to make you feel bad

why would you enjoy the game the way others do?

you saw how ebuka asked clear questions to laycon but they killed it with a twisted version.... just to protect him... . Laycon turned a one time unverified event to an event that happened multiple times undecided

Erica went to him to discuss it after eviction show but he dodged and refuse to have that convo because he LIED

if the situation was reversed we'd all still be on that topic by now

pls have fun.... enjoy the game!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:44am On Aug 31, 2020
Fayar:

...it's like this one wants to be disqualified oo...

Maybe in her mind because my baby tacha made disqualifation look sexy ..she sef wan try am... she doesn't know warris goin on..she go too fade cheesy

PS: make we no dey decieve ourselves bros ...laycon is winning this thing grin
Are you now an icon?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MJBOLT: 6:46am On Aug 31, 2020
na now i believe say she bleach

Iamsegzy25:
Whorica be like - i'm the hottest girl in the house

Mgbeke feeling funky

Tueh tueh tueh

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 6:46am On Aug 31, 2020
Fayar:

Okay baby grin
Lets keep the love Alive for Eri G cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 6:47am On Aug 31, 2020
Hellites I think you guys need super glue for this your favs vag*na o, cos I'm not understanding again

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sleemzy12/status/1300241030181269505

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 6:53am On Aug 31, 2020
Treat people as human beings, not as who or what they are. Accept that being human, you’re prone to making mistakes and not judge you by your shortcomings.----Lessons from Ozo

Good Morning Superions
THIS MAN IS OUR BUSINESS!
THIS MAN IS OUR PRIORITY!
TAKING THIS MAN TO THE FINALE IS OUR DUTY!
MAKING THIS MAN WIN IS OUR MF CHOICE,IT CAN NOT BE AN OPTION.

Let Focus more on the voting and Hyping. Drop all those trolling, drop unnecessary defending,Don't make unnecessary excuses for Ozo,he is who he is and he will continue to be dat cos we've always love him like dat.

Have a good day ahead!!!!!

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FrankGiel: 6:54am On Aug 31, 2020
MamBi:
Karma is a biatch.... grin grin grin grin

Instead of voting, they will be coming here to troll Ozo and Nengi on the daily with half truths and outright spins.. grin

Awon 6% people, how una dey?

Even you?? Ahhh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 7:01am On Aug 31, 2020
Hazardfan1:

It is not at all, I woke up after the night she got fingered, my whatsapp status don full, pple were dragging me.

I felt really sad that day ehn...lol

I was like 'Erica, why did u do this to me' You'd think I was dating her.

Funny thing is, I still like her, I still have this soft spot for her. I was going to write something sweet about her when she slept on Vees leg in the garden this evening.

I'm supporting Laycon now.

If she had played this game alone or picked Ozo which I really wanted for her, it would have been so lovely.

The day I saw her and Ozo gisting in the first week, I was shipping them. grin grin grin
Aww,this got me so emotional.
I don't even know how to defend her anymore because she keeps digging her own grave by her foolishness and lack of focus!
She was almost disqualified last night for doing something so stupid,yet unbothered!
I wish her all the best but I dont see her making it to the finals because she put kidd first and he will be her undoing.
Even if she was with ozo,she would have still messed up because she doesn't understand men like nengi does....the only difference between ozo and Kidd is that ozo respects women while Kidd doesn't.
As it stands now,the winner is either laycon or nengi and I don't like either of them.
I would have supported ozo but he is Nengi's shadow.
Let's see how it goes....

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:03am On Aug 31, 2020
Akshow:

Icons spared vee some votes after she declared her support for laycon last week.
And that explains why the result turned out the way it did .

You people were busy voting Vee .

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 7:05am On Aug 31, 2020
MizzD:

Final dose for the night..

Welcome back in advance teamie.. you know Erica doesn’t like people who sit on the fence grin tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InvisibleBoss: 7:06am On Aug 31, 2020
Tavine:

Lolz, so in ur church mind u think its everything DT happens in d house DT they air for viewers abi?

You lots have misdirected aggression. Instead of saying he lied, u shd be pressuring bbn to air the kiss-begging clips.

Na so.
He should tell us.

Erica asked him laycon when did I try to kiss you and the idiot said they shouldn't talk about it during the live show. I was expecting the amebo to go to her later and explain buh guess what? He didn't, clearly because he was lying...

Pressure bbn? Na bbn say dem try to kiss many times or na laycon? If it was true then why did Ebuka ask him the question in that way?

All these laycon fans sef.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5345) (5346) (5347) (5348) (5349) (5350) (5351) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.