Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,284 members, 7,867,754 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5124813 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5365) (5366) (5367) (5368) (5369) (5370) (5371) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vickmanny22: 11:20am On Aug 31, 2020
[s][/s]
Onyi99:
With what i am seeing now,Laycon might be among the top 5 but he may not win
The top three will be Ozo,Nengi and Erica
Take it or leave it

you know nothing jon snow (onyi99)

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teepha: 11:20am On Aug 31, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Kidd's middle finger is long sha. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

That's why Erica wants to die on top the matter because the finger always hits her center of gravity

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 11:21am On Aug 31, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

You can't tell good girls from bad girls nowadays o.

Even, that is why I am still single.

If you read some guys' stories, you will wonder.

Let me give you a personal instance.

When I was an undergraduate, there was a guy whom I knew. We were both in the choir. I used to play guitar, and he (piano). This guy joined money with some of his coursemates and they rented rooms in a flat.

His coursemates turned out to be weed smokers.

Sometimes, I used to visit my guy so we could rehearse together. You need to see the sort of girls that used to come around to smoke weed. Hijab girls, girls (that look like church girls with their scarves and long skirts), fair girls that are clean from head to toe. Then when they start having sex, you will be hearing different ring tunes.

You see those church girls or those girls that wear long skirts, and those Muslim girls that cover all their bodies. Fear them more.

I BELIEVE YOU.

I AM JUST HOPING TO BE VERY LUCK.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:21am On Aug 31, 2020
Pacesetterz:
Erica no kill person na love she love and u think y'all want to shame her with anything? Sorry to burst y'all bubbles she's bouncing back stronger for the remaining part of the weeks here. Elites are we doing this or not?!

We are doing it!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2020
Brubembem:

Erica is a big threat to this show. Most of her fans are Tacha's fans, the more you troll, the more they vote. Anyone who has an in-tell will agree to this. She's actually the most popular housmate. Celebrities and commited wealthy people are rooting for her. The slutshaming is what most Nigerian ladies can relate to, the backlash for choosing a rich guy over the poor is something most Nigerian lady can't relate to. So many advantages to her. The pity votes will be amazing, couple with the fact that she's not toxic or bad mannered.

If Ozo and Kidd fail to make the finale day without Erica being disqualified, she'll comfortably win the show. Her only threat is Laycon, not even Nengi comes close.
More reason I like the trolling.... They keep dragging her to victory thinking it's bad publicity

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2020
Tonnyray:
I'm beginning to get that vibe too.
Maybe she was even given the 411 beforehand to use bathroom when the urges get uncontrollable tongue
Yeah.
She's too camera conscious and uptight for a contestant....like she playing a scripted game.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
Kidd's middle finger is long sha. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 11:22am On Aug 31, 2020
Pentagon56:
nobody will give a run to his winning, it is not by shouting i donate this and that, it is about you actually donating it,laycon has his own sponsor and you think his music label don't have their owm sponsor, they just don't need to shout
Stop biko.. Laycon no get sponsor oo.. Only his fans. No go pursue people with this sponsor talk.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 11:22am On Aug 31, 2020
ArchAnge1:
I understood this one

Ozo was talking about their distractions

Nengi talks about the girls he has outside the house

Ozo explained that he doesnt have a distraction in the house

Asked her, she said he knows about her boyfriend

He asked if there is any in the house

She says none

He brings up Ebuka's questions

Gist gets to kiddwaya

Ozo pretends not to notice anything

She tells him that even him hasnt noticed?

Then says there is nothing there, absolutely nothing

Thank you...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:22am On Aug 31, 2020
So, yesterday Bright O blamed his eviction on Wathoni grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pentagon56: 11:23am On Aug 31, 2020
Brubembem:

Erica is a big threat to this show. Most of her fans are Tacha's fans, the more you troll, the more they vote. Anyone who has an in-tell will agree to this. She's actually the most popular housmate. Celebrities and commited wealthy people are rooting for her. The slutshaming is what most Nigerian ladies can relate to, the backlash for choosing a rich guy over the poor is something most Nigerian lady can't relate to. So many advantages to her. The pity votes will be amazing, couple with the fact that she's not toxic or bad mannered.

If Ozo and Kidd fail to make the finale day without Erica being disqualified, she'll comfortably win the show. Her only threat is Laycon, not even Nengi comes close.
Erica would have been the biggest threat but Nengi is in the picture, some Fans support both of them on Twitter and during final voting they would divide their votes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:23am On Aug 31, 2020
switlily25:

Yeah.
She's too camera conscious and uptight for a contestant....like she playing a scripted game.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 11:23am On Aug 31, 2020
teepha:

That's why Erica wants to die on top the matter because the finger always hits her center of gravity
Just kill me

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 11:23am On Aug 31, 2020
switlily25:

Yen yen yen
Can laycon's sympathizers ever hype him without mentioning Erica??
Yet when Erica said he's using her to gain votes they came to fight... But where is the lie grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pentagon56: 11:23am On Aug 31, 2020
Brubembem:

one of them needs to leave, Either Nengi or Erica to create the pact needed for them to leave
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:24am On Aug 31, 2020
teepha:

What's wrong with you? Did I mention anything that has to do with your fave? Why would you bring your negative comment here?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 31, 2020
Froshloaded:
So, yesterday Bright O blamed his eviction on Wathoni grin

The Guy is not serious, silly accusation.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 11:24am On Aug 31, 2020
Slynation:
The kinda money Icons are contributing on there WhatsApps groups dey shock me oO.... Over 17.5million and still counting shocked
Whatsapp group na bank? grin
Una go dey alright las las

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ukaface(f): 11:24am On Aug 31, 2020
[s][/s]
Pacesetterz:
Erica no kill person na love she love and u think y'all want to shame her with anything? Sorry to burst y'all bubbles she's bouncing back stronger for the remaining part of the weeks here. Elites are we doing this or not?!
Not love,but lust... And a careless lust at that .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pentagon56: 11:24am On Aug 31, 2020
switlily25:

Yen yen yen
Can laycon's sympathizers ever hype him without mentioning Erica??
go and check laycon hashtag on Twitter, it is laycon hyping only and compare to Erica hashtag
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 11:24am On Aug 31, 2020
ArchAnge1:
I understood this one

Ozo was talking about their distractions

Nengi talks about the girls he has outside the house

Ozo explained that he doesnt have a distraction in the house

Asked her, she said he knows about her boyfriend

He asked if there is any in the house

She says none

He brings up Ebuka's questions

Gist gets to kiddwaya

Ozo pretends not to notice anything

She tells him that even him hasnt noticed?

Then says there is nothing there, absolutely nothing

Bag of lies...Ozo should seize ds opportunity to call off ds crap...normal nominations begins today...so every Aboki wit him kettle.

Nengi irritates my eye balls, thankGod I ain't watching. Let her follow dat lamba master & leave Ozo plssssss

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 11:24am On Aug 31, 2020
Last last Big Brother Nigeria will be banned. It is becoming toxic and tribal

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:25am On Aug 31, 2020
Slynation:

As if any Icons ever voted for her grin

What happened to the Popular slogan "Icons don't share votes"?? Please allow the Royal Ninjas to take all the accolades, they did a very good Job for Vee and we all know this....grin

Many Icons are sharing votes.

They think Vee has got Laycon's back.

Well, me I am saying my own.

Icons should not share votes.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 11:25am On Aug 31, 2020
"Dont get 2 strikes like me and my madam here"
Kidd

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:25am On Aug 31, 2020
Bookworm001:

The Guy is not serious, silly accusation.

Some of his fans left him, because he denied what he said like a chicken

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:25am On Aug 31, 2020
switlily25:

Kidd

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pentagon56: 11:26am On Aug 31, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Many Icons are sharing votes.

They think Vee has got Laycon's back.

Well, me I am saying my own.

Icons should not share votes.
i think icon won't share anymore, kidd result has make them wise

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:26am On Aug 31, 2020
topboss:

I BELIEVE YOU.
I AM JUST HOPING TO BE VERY LUCK.
I am hoping for you.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:26am On Aug 31, 2020
Brownsun:

I'm nothing saying anything oooo... embarassed grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:26am On Aug 31, 2020
It's for Kaisha
mizz2posh:
Does this wig tricky tee wears belong to him, or one of the girls?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 11:26am On Aug 31, 2020
Rossycee:

Lol.. We laughed so hard that day...
Tailor: How do you want me to make ur cloth?
Laycon: I want it to have touches of lightening as in I want to shock them.
Tailor : say no more.

I think he did it deliberately to trend
He mentioned it recently, that he was sure Dora will trend on the first day, Nengi and himself

Of all the Housemates, I think laycon had a better plan before coming into the house

His handlers and PR team are doing a fantastic job

He just did a shout out mentioning icons... So he must have had it planned that we his fans will be called icons

The release of his song "senseless" was all part of the plan

Dude knows what he's doing

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 11:26am On Aug 31, 2020
switlily25:

Kidd

Na idiot cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5365) (5366) (5367) (5368) (5369) (5370) (5371) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.