Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,690 members, 7,865,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5121303 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5401) (5402) (5403) (5404) (5405) (5406) (5407) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
Seems Vee really touched some nerves with dis girl for her comment last week about advising Laylay to stop talking to her.
Shez still pissed with Vee's comment

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
See how my Baby is smiling kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Uwosom: 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
On Friday night (abi sat night), Erica told Laycon that she doesn't "have" anyone in the house...hmmmmm…

She is def nominating Vee today..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
See this cum dump, hyping herself.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
What has Nengi done to Erica?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
Erica's smile Na pure cheat.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
See question from biggie grin grin grin

Who do you think will pick you as DHOH? grin

She said maybe Tricky tee cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
The fool wants immunity for two weeks, person wey dey give Biggie constant millions....if only she knows she's a money making machine for Biggie.

No way she's having immunity for two weeks.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
Munzy14:

Maybe we rephrase it as being realistic...cheesy
Yep, but the outcome will leave loads of hearts broken.
So, realistic wickedness. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bbnboymay(m): 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
Uwosom:
On Friday night (abi sat night), Erica told Laycon that she doesn't "have" anyone in the house...hmmmmm...
You will enjoy 600 years for this truth. Delilah's brain need short circuiting.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Just in time for Babyness
X
BBheart mily kiss
My bird, flyyyyyyyyy
Free spirited darlingness
Owning her truth and life- no strategy, just being

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Venita:

You mix it up with english and make short sentences hehe.
I don't know what to say about Erica anymore, its whatever man.
But as for Tbaj, I'm glad she left

I would have love Tolanibaj to stay the drama that would have happened between Vee, Tbaj, Neo and Erica would have been serious drama....cheesy grin cheesy

As for her DS I think there a lot of half truths in there however for her sanity its better she and Laycon continue to stay away from each other....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vivipop(f): 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
BB: Welcome to you DS, How do you feel?

Nengi: I am good. Happy to be here for another week. Generally, the mood in the house has been quite down as it has always been on Monday but I can't complain.

BB: The house experienced another round of eviction last night. Did the eviction affect you in any way or manner?

Nengi: Yes it was a lot to handle because that's the first time they are seeing three people go at a time. It was hard. Very hard. Watching people you have been gisting with and made memories with leave, it's quite hard and it affected her in a way.

BB: Gradually, we are heading towards the end of the show with approximately half of the competitions sent home already, do you fancy yourself making it to the finally?

Nengi: (smiling) Yes, I mean, that's the goal that's the aim. I really want to be in the finale. I don't want to think about it much because it can be scary. Nothing is certain and it can be my turn to leave next time but I really do want to be in the finale because that's the goal.

BB: If you could name one person you will not like to compete with in the finale, someone you will consider
A strong contender, who will you name?

Nengi: Honestly BB, I haven't thought about it really. If you had asked me two weeks ago, the people I would have mentioned have probably been up or might have gone. So right now, at this point, I am my only competiton here because the game has thought me that the people you think do better, and people you regard that do well might not be that strong. The whole thing is a shocker, I can't really say this person is a competetion or not. Like yesterday, two people who haven't been up for once just left, and it was a big shock to me. So right now, I am not giving it a thought anymore, it's just me and the game, still gonna be the best of me. So Biggie, nobody.

BB: It seems to BB that live shows on Sunday often feature some revelations and discussions that HMs don't know,was there any revelation that surprised you?.

Nengi: Yea a lot. With Vee and Tbaj, I didn't see it coming. It was shocking. They were really close and they do the whole sister-sister thing but hearing that Erica has been encouring Tbaj to go after Neo, its shocking. I didn't see that coming. I didn't even see Tbaj entertaining that kind of discussion.

Then yesterday about Tricky-Tee's answer, well, people assume a lot of things in the house. It was crazy and especially coming from Tricky-Tee, saying that Neo and I will ever be in that kind of situation, considering how close I am with Neo and Vee. It was a shocker he would think so. Honesly, I was thinking he would mention Kidd, because sometimes Kidd and Erica would argue and I would hear my name in the discussion, even though I know there is nothing going on there, but with Neo? Tricky really pulled a shocker on me on that one.

BB: Any other thing to discuss with BB?

Nengi: Thanks to mama jam jam,even though i didnt sing your song well, thank you Pepsi, thank you BB, I had always wanted to be in the Onefestival, thank you I am grateful, I love you....

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
homesteady:
See how my Baby is smiling kiss kiss kiss

So, na ds girl u sef dey support.

U go like marry person like am put for house? Lol

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chibabe005:
look at this cumbag thinking she's laycon's claim to fame.

someone tell this dog,her claim to fame in Biggie's house, is being a useless desperate cum bucket

she should come out and see her sex.tapes

laycon won't want to kiss her mouth that's now Kidd's toilet.. tueeh
on the contrary laycon will suck all the shit from Erica’s anus is she presented it to him... thats his level of infatuation

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
galaxyball:
What has Nengi done to Erica?
I don't understand those 2 since day 1 even before kidd nengi no just wan play with the girl

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prettypinkyy: 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Buhahaha grin
BossDiop:

I've known Neo would like to talk too much from the first day

With hair surrounding his mouth, what do u expect grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Threebear:

He overthinks ..... typical leo .
I once had a Leo boyfriend , he demanded explanation for everything even for a drop of water.
He'd call you by 3am to ask you why you rolled your eyes last three Sundays , and woe betide you If you don't pick , he'll keep long face for one month .
Omo I got tired and dumped him for his best friend.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by pongwa(m): 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Bbnboymay:

How?
I feel he set himself up for this ridicule. a lot of this would have been avoided if he had actually moved on instead of trying to make people see reasons with him.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Hazardfan1:
The fool wants immunity for two weeks, person wey dey give Biggie constant millions....if only she knows she's a money making machine for Biggie.

No way she's having immunity for two weeks.
after biggie finish making money from her fans, he will then look for a reason to disqualify her. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
Make una rest . If Erica thinks she's big outside she no lie. The only person with more voters than her is Laycon undecided

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
Brubembem:

I was smiling like a fool!!! God epp me ooooo cheesy shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
All thanks to Ebuka for scattering whatever was between laycon and Erica.
Icons I think we are fufilled now. To top every week and win 85M, na our target now.

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
100naira:
See question from biggie grin grin grin

Who do you think will pick you as DHOH? grin

She said maybe Tricky tee cheesy

When TrickyTee is thinking Dorathy....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
on the contrary laycon will suck all the shit from Erica’s anus is she presented it to him... thats his level of infatuation
Cc Munzy19

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
The worst part is that Nengi doesn't even care about this bitch ... grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
Brubembem:

It is a sin to have a smile like that
Guilty sins:
Sex
Erica’s smile
Eating a lot of decadent gelato
Orgasms
My heart has been pierced

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
LordTheus:
Erica don trigger the iCONs grin grin

What you don't know is that her constant bringing down of Laycon would get the boy more fans.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

I was smiling like a fool!!! God epp me ooooo cheesy shocked shocked
You can't help but admire her smiles. cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Venita(f): 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
fitzmayowa:

I would have love Tolanibaj to stay the drama that would have happened between Vee, Tbaj, Neo and Erica would have been serious drama....cheesy grin cheesy

As for her DS I think there a lot of half truths in there however for her sanity its better she and Laycon continue to stay away from each other....

I'm totally in support
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SilentBang(m): 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
Never a full moment with Erica's DS... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5401) (5402) (5403) (5404) (5405) (5406) (5407) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.