Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5019375 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5588) (5589) (5590) (5591) (5592) (5593) (5594) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
igasiboy98:

This is a line I don't cross. I don't involve parents on NL pls. Let's know what we are doing, thank you.
Kindly stay away from my mention, it isn't hard to do.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
XXMML33:

We are not insulting Ozo's personality. We are simply pointing out the shameful, pathetic traits that he exhibits.

Ozo is a weakling with serious insecurities. Intelligent people can see through his facade of good looks and calmness.

Ozo is a man-child who hates his fellow man because a girl that has eldersister-zoned acts flirty around him.

Ozo is the physical manifestation of the word SIMP.

If there ever was an ambassador for SIMPs in Nigeria, Ozo should take on that role

Ozo is the poster child for weak men that can't assert their masculinity.

Ozo is a disgrace to mens an insult to the word man.

Ozo is a fool who deserves to not only be friendzone but ignored by every woman he meets.

Ozo displays signs of not just an obssesive pervert, but a potentially dangerous person.
All these for someone you know nothing about.
One is not dirty by what he eats but what comes out of him.
What comes out you stinks

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:

Okay. Will give some votes to Nnegi and Ozor for you grin

SMH be cruising, give Nengi and Vee your beautiful crush cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
igasiboy98:
I'm more than 100% sure you didn't watch it. Now let me gist you about your fav team.
Your fav kept copying other teams in he quiz, it was too much that biggie had to tell them to start placing their answers bon their chest. To prevent him from copying. And of course, he came last in that one.
For the painting presentation, he talked out of point. Vee and Ozo were the best. He can only come a distant third behind them.
You just came online and started talking trash on NL. Next time calm down and watch!
And I'm 100% sure your fav who has been on the longest loosing streak in BBN history will still flop in the last task as usual. We watch!
Pls which team won the task?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
[s]
XXMML33:

We are not insulting Ozo's personality. We are simply pointing out the shameful, pathetic traits that he exhibits.

Ozo is a weakling with serious insecurities. Intelligent people can see through his facade of good looks and calmness.

Ozo is a man-child who hates his fellow man because a girl that has eldersister-zoned him, acts flirty around him.

If there ever was an ambassador for SIMPs in Nigeria, Ozo should take on that role

Ozo is the poster child for weak men that can't assert their masculinity.

Ozo is a disgrace to men around the world and an insult to the word man.

Ozo is a fool who deserves to not only be friendzoned but ignored by every woman he meets.

Ozo displays signs of not just an obssesive pervert, but a potentially dangerous person.
[s][/s]

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
Just came to this thread and found out that the first two pages are filled with endless bashing of Ozo!
Hmmmmm.....The truth is that those doing the bashing are actually helping to promote and popularize him!
Thats how the media works!
I will not be surprised if this bashing will propel him to the finals!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by calmbabyhawk: 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
switlily25:
vee's hatred for Erica will consume her one day!
kilode?
She said that ozo is diplomatic and he's better than Erica who relies on Kidd to get things done.
wtf??
Did erica not have a say during Kidd's tenure as HOH?
Na wa!

Person wey dey ment! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
[s]
Psychedelia:

Thunder faya you, guy grin grin grin grin
LMAO
[/s]
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by User09: 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
tsquaure:
How Nnegi can sit Laycon and talk about eviction comfortably after nominating him without feeling bad beats me

Lol
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
Amya:

Yesso. She's my female fave. I always have votes for Nengi Nengz. I'm also going full throttle for her in the finals.

I love you... kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by calmbabyhawk: 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
QueenCookie:

Bad shild! grin cheesy grin

I have watched his eyes, he talks a lot with his eyes more than he does with his mouth....that's a freak in bed right there wink

Hey Godddd!!! Don't give me ideas biko. embarassed embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
XXMML33:

Ozo is a man-child who hates his fellow man because a girl that has eldersister-zoned him, acts flirty around him.

Ozo is the poster-child for weak men that can't assert their masculinity.

Ozo is a disgrace to men around the world and an insult to the word "man."

Ozo is a fool who deserves to not only be friendzoned but ignored by every woman he meets.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
. In naira denomination. It goes 4 70k or so. Name dat drink that goes way more dan this
River jordan goes way higher

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
Chibabe005:
600 years for kayode.

vee is spitting out facts.

that people respected ozo, because he was diplomatic and knows how to get things done.

but Erica has to rely on Kidd always.

a dog must be faithful to its master na

Must she say it out? Don't we know?
This is how people will be spoiling their game..

Why not shut up and focus on your game. Laycon is damn focused

I really hope she leaves on sunday
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
garfield1:

While drowning or going home I hope she drags whorica along
Lol.....better go and drag her outta from the house, if not she will be all over your faces even after day 71 grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by calmbabyhawk: 9:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
Haaaaa! Ozo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Khenga1: 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
Brubembem:

Blame poverty
Poverty is a bloody bastard grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
Brubembem:
You are a guy, living in a confine space of many, out of all, a particular lady likes and cares for you enough to keep making sure you've eating, whenever she cooks, she'll call you or serve you, she looks out for you in anything that has to do with food, you are actually her first to serve, she didn't look down on you, but kept making sure you've eating since you don't cook, yet you nominated her to be evicted.

If this is not disloyalty, betrayal and wickedness, I don't know what it is.

This is what Laycon did to Lucy and nobody is talking about it.

Na de work wey him dey do grin
He does soft work on his friends behind their backs

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
Psychedelia:

Hian. See me oh. Was it ever in doubt that Ozo is a bonafide and deserving finalist? Or are you mixing me up with somebody else?
Please, go through my posts and stop assuming that everybody who criticizes is a 'hater'.
You people are damned too emotional with this Big Brother thing.
Show wey go still end this month.
Abeg, shift jor.
My friend go and sleep jor
Stop complaining
Ozo is not the cause of your problem biko

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
Abeg, who won this task?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2020

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
Can't wait to see the useless Vee stand up and leave on Sunday.

And after she leaves, she'll amount to nothing outside. She was not known for anything in the house. She'll also be known for nothing outside. She'll easily fade away like breeze.

Useless HM feeling like she amounts to anything.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
For people not watching...

Laycon, nengi and vee were discussing about being scared of eviction, then vee was about to talk about votes and how Kidd has people voting him, but laycon shut her up, they continued discussing on how they were happy to meet each other, "the 4 meta grin"... Then laycon said he had something to tell vee, it was in relation to their wager task, laycon asked vee to cooperate and not be unruly because of the issue with the person (he didn't mention a name ), that she should not be unruly, though he understands her, then vee was like it's not about Erica, but that she was pushed aside when she brought her suggestion, that even what Dora said about people cooperating with ozo, it's because ozo is an easy person to work with......

Then adverts..

That was the "talk about Erica" the three allegedly had...

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by calmbabyhawk: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
Simran94:

The thing is it is usually those calm gentle guys that are always great on bed. In fact you will be surprised.

I love surprises. grin grin kiss

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
Vee speaking low of Erica,.. except big brother evicts just one person, i can assure her she will continue to be in this show from next week by watching from the screen. The feeling is mutual. Very mutual... We sef hate you.

Someone who had the nerve to say she got better edges than tolanibaj, her mirror must sure be deceiving her the way it deceives nengi who keeps saying her beauty, her beauty

[img]https:///314347df84d360d40edc790e3380a6d6/tumblr_oscx7hnBSW1qg0u4go2_500.gif[/img]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
ArchAnge1:
I no understand ozo trolling

Nengi follows him alot, she is always going to where he is

Do you listen to their conversations?

Its interesting and full of cruise
Their convos are better than dem 5 percent Feng and his sex slave grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Vee said Kidd will always survive because he has money cheesy

5% gang
Women can buy lamba eeeh.... grin

No wonder crooks the use am penetrate... grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
After all said and done angry

I will deactivate my account if the present HOH will be declared winner of this season grin grin

She must not win oo

Laycon for the grand prize!!!!!

Periodt.

30 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
Brubembem:

Kindly stay away from my mention, it isn't hard to do.

You didn't build NL oga and you have no right to tell anyone to stay out of your mentions. It's a choice. You can deactivate and leave here, if you don't want to hear the truth.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Temi231(f): 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
fitzmayowa:

First increment was because of the new VAT, this one is because of the rising cost of doing business at least that's their reason for the price increase.....

Okay
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
User09:

To add to this. Do u recall a conversation he was having with Erica where he kept repeating "I've seen u take bigger things in your mouth"

He kept repeating it. Musta said it more than 5 times. I suspected he had an agenda

I think it is a game he is used to. He looks like the kind of guy that wants people knowing he is doing unimaginable things to a girl. Unfortunately, Erica is trapped in the crossfire of his bullets.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by calmbabyhawk: 9:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
Dannyxy:
For people not watching...

Laycon, nengi and vee were discussing about being scared of eviction, then vee was about to talk about votes and how Kidd has people voting him, but laycon shut her up, they continued discussing on how they were happy to meet each other, "the 4 meta grin"... Then laycon said he had something to tell vee, it was in relation to their wager task, laycon asked vee to cooperate and not be unruly because of the issue with the person (he didn't mention a name ), that she should not be unruly, though he understands her, then vee was like it's not about Erica, but that she was pushed aside when she brought her suggestion, that even what Dora said about people cooperating with ozo, it's because ozo is an easy person to work with......

Then adverts..

That was the "talk about Erica" the three allegedly had...

I laugh in "Erica depends on Kidd's decision to lead"

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5588) (5589) (5590) (5591) (5592) (5593) (5594) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.