Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5638) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5022564 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5635) (5636) (5637) (5638) (5639) (5640) (5641) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 11:10am On Sep 02, 2020
Froshloaded:
Icons my source said, we are not voting at all. Tricky T and Nengi are leading the polls..

Please vote our boy!! cry cry cry cry cry
I'm too sad.

cry cry

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2020
calmbabyhawk:

You no see as team bulbians dey famz him, everyone wants a piece of him. shocked shocked

good market dey sell itself... we no need soft work grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by calmbabyhawk: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2020
Geezeem:
[/b]

grin grin....

Make Sunday come first tongue

Okay, make I realize and enjoy sweet Kiddrica moments. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 11:10am On Sep 02, 2020
Hazardfan1:
Fellow Icons, don't take this the wrong way, I think we should drop small vote for Vee, obviously she's our boys bestie in that house.

She needs to still be around, at least this week to keep him in check.

Even if it's just 10 SMS vote...we should drop for her....Just 10 each, dts about 300 naira. I'm dropping 10 sms Votes for her now

What do you guys think?
I'm not voting for anybody whenever Laycon is up for eviction. I'm not against you doing so but I'm not sure it's a smart thing to do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 11:10am On Sep 02, 2020
Hazardfan1:
Fellow Icons, don't take this the wrong way, I think we should drop small vote for Vee, obviously she's our boys bestie in that house.

Even if it's just 10 SMS vote...we should drop for her....Just 10 each, dts about 300 naira. I'm dropping 10 sms Votes for her now

What do you guys think?
Hmm...Is this how we are going to top the poll
10 Laycon votes gone like that! Chim cry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:10am On Sep 02, 2020
Guilty conscience I never mentioned anybody's name in my memo but you had to catch the sub for yourself and you alone. Don't quote me with anything nengi again.

I woke up on the wrong side today coupled with hormonal changes. Nobody should piss me off today

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2020
Jadentica:

Whorerica's pussy is smelly and reeks of stale Kidd's cum and is invaluable to even Kidd as he is getting tired of beating that old tired dilapidated pussy just like WhorErica's mum's own has become.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Las Las, na two of us dey troll our helpers here all day... cheesy cheesy

What happened to switlilly25 and Tatiana4u? Oh they've been banned again. As always.. cheesy grin

Blaaady troll!... cheesy
kwa kwa kwa kwa

Erica's collecting fresh and healthy cum,that's why she's glowing and winning but I cant say thesame about your ....

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2020
CaSttLe:
Superions keep your votes for our boy and him alone.

Stop sharing votes with known bittches. With all the dissing on Ozo from wayback...Next week and the next is gonna be tough for him with the ones some of you are preaching to save this week cause of friendship nonsense.

No man is an island. Y'all will need others votes at some point.

Be wise!!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by calmbabyhawk: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2020
Geezeem:

good market dey sell itself... we no need soft work grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2020
Brownsun:
I'm too sad.

cry cry
Vote the god in human body!!

Check my signature!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 11:11am On Sep 02, 2020
Hazardfan1:

What do you guys think?

Vee that wouldn't use her to power to bring Neo back to the house is the one you're vouching for??
The earlier you know there's no true friendship in that house ,the better you know
She won't mind to vote Laycon out,to have her way...same way everybody won't

Pls out goal isn't just to win the poll.....but to smash it and shame haters

The percentage on Sunday will go a long way for iCons future projection of winning

Vote laycon
No vote sharing
All votes 4 Laycon

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Islie: 11:11am On Sep 02, 2020
Froshloaded:
Icons my source said, we are not voting at all. Tricky T and Nengi are leading the polls..

Please vote our boy!! cry cry cry cry cry

Say the truth and don't lie angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 11:11am On Sep 02, 2020
Ozo isn't up for eviction, yet his name has been flying all over the thread since Monday.
Archangel Dotez bookworm and fellow Superions, don't you think we haveta set up a committee to look into this matter? 'Cos I'm SHOCKED.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 11:12am On Sep 02, 2020
ICONS, never forget what Vee said when asked these questions

if she could save and replace anyone she would not
because she can't control anyones destiny and it is what it is

if one of the housemates she is close to were evicted and she had the power to save she wouldn't t because she can't control anyones destiny and it is what it is

No sharing of votes!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 11:13am On Sep 02, 2020
Vote TrickyTee
Vote TrickyTee
Vote TrickyTee

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 02, 2020
Amya:
Man like Ozo. When people see simp, I see a sweet thoughtful and sensitive man with a good head on his shoulders. A man that's is reliable and trustworthy. His good attributes are just overwhelming. Such a scarce specimen of man.

There's no way in hell Nengi will leave Ozo even when they get out of the house. Even if he looses interest, she'll follow him bumper to bumper.
Nengi is a girl that knows what's up. A girl that has been there and done that. People like that are not always moved by money as you might think. Last year, everyone was saying Mercy will dump Ike when she gets out of the house when richer men come for her, and I said that it was highly unlikely. They're still together and I can tell you that Mercy is the one fighting to keep that relationship not because they're no rich men coming for her, but simply because none might treat her with respect like Ike does.

Any sabi girl knows that if they have a good source of income then getting a man that respects them is the most paramount thing. Its only broke girls that haven't seen life that will settle for a rich guy that treats them like shit. I'll take a 100 Ozo before I take 1 one Kiddwaya. I like Kidd oo but he's isn't an ideal partner. He'll just make for a good friend. Nengi is a smart girl and I can tell you that she isn't move by Kidd's billionaire stories. She might like his strong maleness and his kinks, but that's about it.

If a lot of men gets rid of their toxic masculinity and become more like Ozo, then the world will be a better place.

Finally, a real woman who understands Ozo.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:14am On Sep 02, 2020
Bookworm001:

The earlier you realise that erica will not see N1 from that N85million the better for your mental health.
I hope you don't hurt yourself when the time comes...?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amillionn: 11:14am On Sep 02, 2020
Let me come down to your level now tatiana4u. You are an im.be.ci.le and that’s why you always take things too far. It’s obvious you’re a low life who lives in the slum it shows al over your utterances.

What right have you to insult people’s parents. At 50 years old you act so atrocious. It’s obvious your children will not have home training. I hope you know that a lot of times the sins of the parents fall on the children. Continue. Shame on you grandma. undecided

stroller9795:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I think ozo's behaving like his father who's a simp to his mother!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 11:16am On Sep 02, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

They all like neo
Reason why I don't know.... But neo has no beef with any of the Housemates and relates freely with them
And they have more immediate considered enemies amongst themselves to think of neo

Couple weeks back when he was up for eviction
No single person out of about 12 Housemates voted him out to be evicted
Now with their numbers reduced ever since then, 6 evictions later, no one nominated him for eviction again

He could actually make it to the finals if they are still not nominating him for eviction
Even ozo got a nomination and Dorathy too

And peradventure he gets nominated, it will still be a low number

There u go , u are 100% right

Neo is a cult hero inside the house
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BlackManta(m): 11:16am On Sep 02, 2020
Hazardfan1:

What do you guys think?

Vee has her fans and Neo fans voting for her.

Laycon only has icons to save him, no other fanbase will vote for him.

Icons that are sharing votes plz take note.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 11:17am On Sep 02, 2020
Hazardfan1:

What do you guys think?

I like vee but I'm not sharing votes
I feel she won't be evicted
Only one housemate most likely will get evicted come sunday
Leaving a top 10

Moreover Threebear said she's doing well in the polls

Neo and ozo are not up for eviction... Their fans will vote for vee

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 11:17am On Sep 02, 2020
stroller9795:

kwa kwa kwa kwa

Erica's collecting fresh and healthy cum,that's why she's glowing and winning but I cant say thesame about your ....

Yeah!

If this is glow, I rather eat shit and dim... grin cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 02, 2020
Geezeem:
Seems Ozo's bashing is still on grin

Las las... both the draggers and the draggees will be fine grin

We'll all be alright las las grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vanessa88(f): 11:18am On Sep 02, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Who votes the most?

Ladies, married women and single mothers

Men dont vote like that

Ozo's behavior appeals to who?

Online its mostly men that attack him, women are loving up grin

E go soon clear for una eyes

You dey mind male chauvinistic naija men!

Ozo is every woman's dream man

Unfortunately, such men have gone extinct replaced by fucck guys like kiddwaya

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 11:19am On Sep 02, 2020
Gmajor:
Vote TrickyTee
Vote TrickyTee
Vote TrickyTee

I thought they said no C in his name?!

This guys votes go just dey waste

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pacesetterz: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2020
Bookworm001:

[s]Which Erica, the one that her p***y has been finished by kidd. Laycon is more closer to the money than your hand is closer to your phone[/s]

Is it your pussy? Abi are you a hermaphro?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amillionn: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2020
Ole! you are calling Dominique.

Two can play.

stroller9795:

Dominique

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 02, 2020
stroller9795:

I hope you don't hurt yourself when the time comes...?

We are here, I will see the magic you guys will perform to make Erica win the imaginary money in your head.

Better be realistic for the sake of your mental health.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by wisdomremz(m): 11:20am On Sep 02, 2020
Icons important message below

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:21am On Sep 02, 2020
Jadentica:

Yeah!
If this is glow, I rather eat shit and dim... grin cheesy cheesy
Kwa kwa kwa Is that your favourite meal?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amillionn: 11:22am On Sep 02, 2020
Dominique

Modified- Insult to parents should not be condoned. Tatiana4u and her other monikers- Switilly and stroller9795 crosses this line. She insulted laycon’s dad last week by calling him a thief whose hand got cut off in the process of stealing. This man is deceased by the way and now she refers to Ozo’s dad as a simp. She constantly takes things too far.

stroller9795:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I think ozo's behaving like his father who's a simp to his mother!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5635) (5636) (5637) (5638) (5639) (5640) (5641) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.