Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5682) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5059334 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5679) (5680) (5681) (5682) (5683) (5684) (5685) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
You forgot he created hype on his own. Others were hyped for beauty but he knew he wont be known for that. He created hype for his lighted shirt
igasiboy98:

FYI, Laycon NEVER said he was poor. He got fans for himself by doing his homework perfectly before entering the house. Now let me lecture you a bit on this.
He started showcasing his talent right from the second day in the house to the extent that biggie had to play his song and the HMs vibes to it. He also showcased his intelligence. His PR team is one of the best in BBN history. All these came early enough to get him fans and build his fan base. He was hyped from the first week and has lived up to the hype by winning tasks back to back to back. He's also a great team player.
Now tell me why such person won't have a huge fan base. He didn't come to the house with a pity card or poor strategy. He did his homework well and it's working for him. His fanbase grows like grass daily. The spike this week is massive..

In all these, pls VOTE Laycon to 32052.
He needs your votes, my votes and everybody's votes. He needs to top that chart on Sunday. Pls pump more votes for my boy.
Thank you.
Love and Light.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
calmbabyhawk:

That one no get purpose in life, imagine dedicating a whole account to me. Must be craze!

You be celeb na
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BossDiop: 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
Brubembem:
From how he learnt how to speak Russian in Ukrain, he then switched and started gisting about the twin sisters he knew in his school days.

Omo e no easy for Nengi oo
Aswr, Nengi has tried
Ozo and Nengi re no compatible...Ozo is just doing koko head

Nengi likes alcohol clubs and co while Ozo is one gentle simp

The only person that fits Nengi in that house is Dickwaya
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Afam4eva(m): 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
igasiboy98:

FYI, Laycon NEVER said he was poor. He got fans for himself by doing his homework perfectly before entering the house. Now let me lecture you a bit on this.
He started showcasing his talent right from the second day in the house to the extent that biggie had to play his song and the HMs vibes to it. He also showcased his intelligence. His PR team is one of the best in BBN history. All these came early enough to get him fans and build his fan base. He was hyped from the first week and has lived up to the hype by winning tasks back to back to back. He's also a great team player.
Now tell me why such person won't have a huge fan base. He didn't come to the house with a pity card or poor strategy. He did his homework well and it's working for him. His fanbase grows like grass daily. The spike this week is massive..

He needs your votes, my votes and everybody's votes. He needs to top that chart on Sunday. Pls pump more votes for my boy.
Thank you.
Love and Light.
Enough with that BS. Nobody supports anyone in the house because of talent since the beginning of Big Brother Naija. Once people see you and they like your face or personality, they will support you but because they don't want to appear shallow, they will look for a reason to give people on why they're supporting a particular housemate.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2020
BBM:
It's obvious laycon don win this year big brother

Nigerians like poverty and dejected one stories just like Efe

Please next year big brother

They should put people like laycon in the house

9 laycon types

And probably one ozo or kidwaya type

I want to check something

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
Some housemates reaction to erica's second regime, can be compared to when one exco member of church mistakenly send her sex tape to church whatsapp group...cheesy

Later on, move to become pastor in a branch, some members will just be using ur power to catch cruise.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2020
So, why are they supporting Laycon? He is not the finest and he is not the one with the best personality?
Afam4eva:

Enough with that BS. Nobody supports anyone in the house because of talent since the beginning of Big Brother Naija. Once people see you and they like your face or personality, they will support you but because they don't want to appear shallow, they will look for a reason to give people on why they're supporting a particular housemate.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2020
EmmyCC:

LOL what experience or criteria do you have to judge Ozo? Just calm down and worry about the woman that your Kidd will marry because she will really suffer a lot from a promiscuous and unapologetic husband. The way Erica has given her all to him yet he still makes her cry. He is the kind of man that will bring his mistress home and still beat up his wife if she tries to complain.
What do you know about having a good heart every HM evicted and present attests to Ozo being good yet you wan dey yarn dust because of hate.
It seems u started watching the show recently....Kidd is the most honest nicest guy in the history of Bbn , He said earlier that he wasn't cut out for a relationship that it's just fun for him, same with Erica..which they both agreed
Now some guys in his situation will treat Erica like a piece of rag and abuse her at any little opportunity knowing fully well that they aren't dating officially.. don't forget he is player and had to tone down his ways.. considering Erica's feelings.... Forget o
If someones like kidd loves and marries u..u are safe cos he will remain loyal and respectful to u as a lady, even if the urge to cheat comes to him as human.. he will handle it with respect for his lady...
Their is a reason my aunt from Norway says she prefers Kidd's type of man to Ozo's type..

Ozo's type is sanctimonious, vindictive, control freak, hot tempered, cunning... Ozo may even cheat and mask it by accusing his wife of such..
Be warned!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2020
BossDiop:

Aswr, Nengi has tried
Ozo and Nengi re no compatible...Ozo is just doing koko head

Nengi likes alcohol clubs and co while Ozo is one gentle simp

[s]The only person that fits Nengi in that house is Dickwaya[/s]

We don't want ooo, carry your dickwaya away from Nengi, I cast and bind!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slimzjoe(m): 5:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
ArchAnge1:
More love pouring in

I say women when go love ozo

the exact same way Frodd was treating Esther and you Nigerians wanted to behead him for it cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
The beans in nairaland Kuje prison D block na die grin

freed at last.

grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
SammyFX:

Lols go to Twitter n see wat ppl talk about the likes of kidd leave wat going on in the house women will rush ozo outside even laycon because those two have respect n love fr women
na so!

25yr ladies and above.... will go for ozo, marriage things.

25yrs and below will rush kidd... cheesy exploring things.. and fantasies.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amillionn: 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
So many people snore in this house; was it a casting requirement? grin

But jokes apart these guys are young. We shouldn’t be hearing so many of them snore. Is it the AC? I believe Ozo has a sinus problem. I hear it when he speaks Dora maybe Cos of weight but the others I don’t understand. Why would someone like prince be snoring
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
It's not true
Ozo doesn't have a good heart and appears very vindictive, though he is good at masking it... I Pity the lady that will marry him cos he will keep monitoring every of her move.. and he may hit her sef if they have a misunderstanding cos he is bad in controlling his anger..

He is only taking it soft and acting sweet to Nengi cos she hasn't accepted him fully...Intelligent and experienced people here know his type..
All dis on top say Ozo put up kid's name for eviction.
LWKM.

U never see anything.

Next week he will still put him up
in short week in week out

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BossDiop: 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
QueenCookie:

Ur fav sef wants the Dickwaya of a man
That was why they were unzipping and zipping in the bathroom

Shebi they re brothers and sisters sef grin same as Ozo grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 5:24pm On Sep 02, 2020
QueenCookie:

The onlh thing kidd talks about is money nothing much... His a lamba master so any girl will fall fr his trick even girls lik vee will stil fall fr his trick

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
Brubembem:

Do you expect any lady to publicly condemn or criticize Ozo?

We all know who ladies will be quick to rush between Ozo and Kidd.

Just like we know who men will be quick to pick between a lady with big ass and masters degree.

Let's face reality here. Most ladies will pick Kidd over Ozo.
why aren't women writing glowing reviews on kidd

I know how many influencers have come out to support ozo's behaviour

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
Demnan:
Bit biggie said it from the beginning that the overall points will determine the winner, not the number of wins

I know. That's why I said "consolation prize."
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Afam4eva(m): 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
Demnan:
So, why are they supporting Laycon? He is not the finest and he is not the one with the best personality?
I enumerated it in my previous post.

Laycon's own is a pity card but not about poverty cs he never sold anything to anyone. He was trolled on the first day by some people on twitter and so, Nigerians in their usual fashion decided to rally around him to prove people wrong. That's not to take anything away from him. He's intelligent and also easy going.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
I hope Elites can see one of their very own here. I've said it times without number. Elites are the reasons for Erica's downfall. Immediately, it became clear they didn't stand a chance to win, they started with toxicity. Thereby, increasing laycon's fanbase.

God will hill them all.

VOTE Laycon to 32052.

Love and Light.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olatara(f): 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
igasiboy98:

Thank you.
Love and Light.
How do I vote with my gotv decoder.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amillionn: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
cheesy
QueenCookie:
Let me Awwwwwwwwww on MamBi's behalf.
She actually told Ozo that she did but it was a "friendly one", Ozo didn't believe her until she went to drag Neo to come say the truth. Neo affirmed that she did fart one time.
grin grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
Munzy14:

na so!

25yr ladies and above.... will go for ozo, marriage things.

25yrs and below will rush kidd... cheesy exploring things.. and fantasies.

N Las Las they will chop his daddy money n move n to find a man lik ozo... Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
SammyFX:

Lols go to Twitter n see wat ppl talk about the likes of kidd leave wat going on in the house women will rush ozo outside even laycon because those two have respect n love fr women
Reality is different from social media. cheesy

On social media, men will say they want smart, intelligent and financially self dependent ladies, while in reality, they want just a pretty and presentable lady with big ass and boobs.

That's the same way women claim to prefer a calm and quiet man on social media, while in reality, they want a rich and lively guy who's not boring.

Let's keep sentiment aside and normalize the act of saying the truth. Ladies will pick Kidd over Ozo anyday anytime.

Feel free to argue this, but we all know that I said nothing but the truth.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BossDiop: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
Amillionn:

But jokes apart these guys are young. We shouldn’t be hearing so many of them snore. Is it the AC? I believe Ozo has a sinus problem. I hear it when he speaks Dora maybe Cos of weight but the others I don’t understand. Why would someone like prince be snoring

Prince hair line is enough to make him snore

That room must be interesting o
While some people re snoring, the likes of Nengi and Dickwaya re farting

Omo grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
EmmyCC:

Your hate for Ozo is so obvious and even depicted in your handle so your opinion of him doesn't count. If not someone as bad as Kiddwaya, who else would make a sweet girl like Erica cry? every suffering Erica has gone through inside and outside the house is because of Kidd.
The slut shaming
the tears
the loss of fans
the trolling
the hatred from fellow HMs and outsiders.
etc.
Yet the babe only asks for one thing. "Respect" and Kidd told her she doesn't have sense.
Kidd till today still runs after Nengi knowing how bad Erica feels about it and Nengi is even now avoiding him.

When someone says the truth,u guys foool urselves by calling it hatred..
I don't hate Ozoemena I only stated the truth and if u are honest..u will know that Kidd keeps getting nicer and more understanding to Erica even though they aren't officially dating..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
When some people sleep on their stomach, they snore
Amillionn:

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
Slimzjoe:

the exact same way Frodd was treating Esther and you Nigerians wanted to behead him for it cheesy

fraud and esther didnt come close to this

Esther was mostly with nelson, its after nelson got evicted that fraud had his chance and the babe stress am seriously, compared to ozo fraud got very little from esther, it's when she left and saw the way people were angry that she didnt return his love that she started liking them by then fraud done see better women

Nengi and ozo feels like a love story right before our eyes, the battles and the suspense, the cuteness

I'm not surprised that kayode keeps the camera on them alot, every small touch is watched and noticed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
ArchAnge1:
why aren't women writing glowing reviews on kidd

I know how many influencers have come out to support ozo's behaviour

Bro leave tht 5%waya gang the boy jus lik mk mouth here n naidaland he should go to Twitter or insta to see how many influencers are rooting fr ozo personality not lamba master

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2020
Dont be saying any girl. Not all girls
SammyFX:

The onlh thing kidd talks about is money nothing much... His a lamba master so any girl will fall fr his trick even girls lik vee will stil fall fr his trick

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by calmbabyhawk: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
igasiboy98:
I hope Elites can see one of their very own here. I've said it times without number. Elites are the reasons for Erica's downfall. Immediately, it became clear they didn't stand a chance to win, they started with toxicity. Thereby, increasing laycon's fanbase.

God will hill them all.

VOTE Laycon to 32052.

Love and Light.

I join hands with her to curse! Tuehhhh!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sochieke: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
Three bear.

I've been spending too much money voting for Kiddwaya and I want to save some cash for Erica next week. How's he doing now?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5679) (5680) (5681) (5682) (5683) (5684) (5685) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.