Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,113 members, 7,867,211 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5689) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5123794 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5686) (5687) (5688) (5689) (5690) (5691) (5692) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
Simran94:

Didn't you hear when Kidd himself confirmed it on national TV that he is a flirt and that is what he will always be? When ebuka asked if he has feelings for Erica, uncle said he's just having fun with her.
It is that one someone will marry?
A flirt is a player?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
Dora sabi sha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
From old tweets, even from Erica's biggest influencer, you would notice Laycon made impact from the get-go....Erica was not even in Top 5

Erica's association with Laycon shot her to limelight...only for Elliterates to twists the story that it's Erica that gave Laycon fame

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
Did ozo and laycon spell all their words correctly?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kaxmytex(m): 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
Dora let that oppo brand show not the milk factory
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
Brubembem:

No lady will want to waste her time with a boring guy. No Lady will do that.

Someone you'll want to have a decent or cruise convo with, and he'll start telling you how his father cooked Egusi soup with his sisters, or how his grandpa prepared amala with his kid sister. Nothing intresting about his conversation.

I've seen Nengi discuss with Laycon, Prince and Kidd. I saw how lively it was. But once she's with Ozo, she'll just be replying "Osheey, Oooops, Wow, are you for real?, serious? Guuush, baddest"

Omo that babe don try abeg

A clear evidence that this person doesn't listen to Ozone conversations. See the way you lie with such reckless abandon. Even updates here on Ozone moments have shown a lot of deep conversations that can only take place between people that have deep bonds, long and interesting conversations and plays. Look at you with this cheap lie, as if you are the only person watching.

If you love your dickwaya so much and believe he is the ideal man for every lady, why not convince a whole lot of people to see him through your eyes and elevate him from the abyss of 5%? You can do that instead of forcing him down our throats. You are the ominiknowest, you know women more than they know themselves and you know our innermost heart desires.

No woman with a discerning mind want to settle with a dickwaya! Know this and know peace!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 6:55pm On Sep 02, 2020
Laycon and Ozo had some nice concept

Hope their pictures came out nice

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
ArchAnge1:
kidd papa see woman marry

Kidd mama abandoned the man and ran

Okay na.

seeing that her pic made me realize that she must have passed through hell in d hands of d man or currently battling something. God heal d Kaduna woman.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
Simran94:

Safe? So you would prefer your sister suffers in her marriage with the fact that her husband will be sleeping with women and also with every tendency of getting STDs from her husband.
Who told u Kidd will be sleeping around when he is married.... Since he became close with Erica... even though they aren't dating . How many ladies have he slept with, not to talk of his wife...that should tell u something

Someone like Kidd will even let u know as his wife, if he is having an affair with another lady..and he won't involve his family as a third party in any misunderstanding..
Kidd will also never beat his wife..

But Ozo can cheat and sanctimoniously deny it...and even support his family without blinking.. if they should accuse his wife of any evil...

I know with kidd...My sister is with a honest and open-minded man

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
badinfluence:
Did ozo and laycon spell all their words correctly?
That one was just to pick a team member
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prymestrr(m): 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
Dora's breesssss about to pop from the prison cheesy Brace for impact grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2020
You cannot use a Powerbike without putting on shoes either boot or whatever.
Dorothy and Kiddwaya have no shoes on.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
Simran94:

That one was just to pick a team member
Ok.. Thanks
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
pls if i didn't whistle for you dont jump in my mention to avoid a bloody bath.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
SammyFX:

Some is because of there money n some they feel on top of the world wen hanging around wt bad boys bt truth b told it lead to no where
most girls like adventure. Thus go for bad boys
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2020

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ozo kept live action in his

This ones dey do nonsense cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 6:58pm On Sep 02, 2020
codedguy1:

firstly when Erica and Laycon had the initial talk where he was shalayeing on what happened, Erica said she couldnt remember what happened. That was why Laycon was telling her what she did and did not do conviniently not telling her that shet tried to kiss me.

Secondly, If what Praise is saying is true, it means she was drunk and not in her right senses as she told Laycon during their discussion.

thirdly, If whay Praise is saying that he said it in the presence of both Erica and Laycon, why did Laycon freeze like a deer in the middle of road seeing headlamps when Ebuka brought up the issue.

He could have simply said Praise even confirmed it.

Again Erica tried to clear it with him after the eviction show on sunday, he declined talking. and thats why she is quite pissed with him, because it now looks like he was lieing.

In this video Praise didnt even confirm that Erica admitted to knowing she attempted to kiss Laycon.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
Demnan:
Its unavailable
probably deleted now.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
If Kidd and Ozo should indicate interest in marrying my sis..

I will prefer to give my sis to Kidd
Don't ask me why, but I know she is safe with him..
bold
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
User09:

U most likely are correct. Remember Ozo (almost) timed out in that plantain challenge when most people did under 50 seconds

Omashola episode again
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2020
Simran94:

Safe? So you would prefer your sister suffers in her marriage with the fact that her husband will be sleeping with women and also with every tendency of getting STDs from her husband.
I dunno what you're arguing o. I'll take Kidd any day. He's a vibe. Free spirited. Selfless. He doesn't take matters to heart and he spits out the truth. Ozo is what we call slow poison. He can keep a grudge for centuries. See how he was quick to nominate Kidd cos of Nengi. If he was in Kidd's shoes, he would have nominated Laycon. Kidd might be a flirt, but he'll surely keep a special place for the one he truly loves. Kiddy is a vibe. Unlike others, he doesn't care about the cameras. Leave am. I'm not a member of WDG, but Kiddy rules. He may be bragging too much, but it's all cruise

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
Kaxmytex:
Dora let that oppo brand show not the milk factory

Can she cut it out?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
Blainz:
From old tweets, even from Erica's biggest influencer, you would notice Laycon made impact from the get-go....Erica was not even in Top 5

Erica's association with Laycon shot her to limelight...only for Elliterates to twists the story that it's Erica that gave Laycon fame
who deny say no be laycon give erica fame?

Who denied it

Is the person high on crack

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
Castle the shader!!

Mo ya loook away!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 7:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Kidd never ride power bike before

See pose like say na okada
HEhhe. Leave my bobo alone biko
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
carammel:
Is Trikkytee meant to help Kidd and Dorathy?

does he have anything to loose by clicking?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Aflix(m): 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
Who told u Kidd will be sleeping around when he is married.... Since he became close with Erica... even though they aren't dating . How many ladies have he slept with, not to talk of his wife...that should tell u something

Someone like Kidd will even let u know as his wife, if he is having an affair with another lady..and he won't involve his family as a third party in any misunderstanding..

But Ozo can cheat and sanctimoniously deny it...and even support his family without blinking.. if they should accuse his wife of any evil...

The way Una De talk ehn How do you expect him to sleep with more than one lady in that house Wait till they leave the house make you hear scores.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
Wetin be all dis 'My sis will pick Kidd over Ozo' 'Ladies will pick Kidd over Ozo' I just dey see for here upandan?

abeg abeg abeg abeg abeg

Ozo tell una say he wn make u pick am? abi he tell una say he dey find wife for una poverish family?

Can you imagine?
iru rubbish werey wo ni mehn? Ozo don frustrate una life sotey na dis things wey no concern us una dey spit for mouth.

You must actually think Ozo is readily available for any stupid girl wey no get sense like your brolosho.

Rest dis nonsense pliz cos Ozo's life is non of your f**king biz neither who decides to marry him is your f**king headache.

You ain't d one voting for him,we are
you ain't d one Supporting him we are
So face your Brolosho and LovePeddler peacefully.

Cos Ozo will continue to Press your f**king neck

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2020
CaSttLe:

Okay na.

seeing that her pic made me realize that she must have passed through hell in d hands of d man or currently battling something. God heal d Kaduna woman.

where is the pix
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
Just know some people freeze under spotlight, not because they are deceitful, but because that's who they are
codedguy1:

firstly when Erica and Laycon had the initial talk where he was shalayeing on what happened, Erica said she couldnt remember what happened. That was why Laycon was telling her what she did and did not do conviniently not telling her that shet tried to kiss me.

Secondly, If what Praise is saying is true, it means she was drunk and not in her right senses as she told Laycon during their discussion.

thirdly, If whay Praise is saying that he said it in the presence of both Erica and Laycon, why did Laycon freeze like a deer in the middle of road seeing headlamps when Ebuka brought up the issue.

He could have simply said Praise even confirmed it.

Again Erica tried to clear it with him after the eviction show on sunday, he declined talking. and thats why she is quite pissed with him, because it now looks like he was lieing.

In this video Praise didnt even confirm that Erica admitted to knowing she attempted to kiss Laycon.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2020
ANTISIMPS:

Thank you so much

(1) (2) (3) ... (5686) (5687) (5688) (5689) (5690) (5691) (5692) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.