Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,534 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5032864 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5736) (5737) (5738) (5739) (5740) (5741) (5742) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 2:57am On Sep 03, 2020
Chiefheywhy:
Just look at Kidd's face .. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry

This is not fair at all , stressing this poor boy's life ..

Is it a must to be in a relationship ? Can't this poor boy chop kpekus and move on ?

Why does she want relationship by force ? Is she that desperate ? Gold digger trait . cheesy grin grin cheesy

Shaking my head !

It's because they are in a confined space with less distractions. If na outside the guy for don run tey tey. Now, nowhere to run to cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 3:10am On Sep 03, 2020
ba7man:
You know what imma post but imma post it anyway......
cool

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ambber(f): 3:10am On Sep 03, 2020
RTSC:
Samklef said his friend that works at DSTV watched kiddwaya banged erica for 2 hours and poured in her mouth in the HOH lounge.

The video was so raunchy they couldn't show us.

I change my mind. Erica should not gree abeg.

The guy really used her. A prostitute deserves something.
hmmm what did Keagan give Talia of BBA stargame? only she bore the shame and scorn for years. Two people are involved in an act, the society crucifies / slut shames the girl and the boy is seen as a stud. is it fair? No. will it stop soon? No. Should the girls always know better? yes! but if you don't care about public opinion, do you and do not shout foul later.

Kiddwaya is a free bird once he steps outside of that house, he will run for the hills to chill first

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:21am On Sep 03, 2020
Why shud she need to beg when she can say no...Cheap things everywhere
Talking like she is a baby...

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:32am On Sep 03, 2020
Ewo, see me trying to defend that gal to my friend...Laycon...Laycon....
All these just prove that my votes are worth it

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Aflix(m): 3:55am On Sep 03, 2020
Fayar:

She's d show bro grin

She's in their brains.. everyday she gives content cheesy

She keeps them up at 3-4am talking bout her ...analyzing her moves and actions .. grin grin

I just come online now ...na Erica I dey see everywhere grin
Yep, she's the show indeed, just that her show is freegringrin Kidd no go still date am las las, she no go win the 85mill, so, she's a free show.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by klas(m): 4:11am On Sep 03, 2020
elegantslayer:
....lets also forget about Erica's response to Ebuka, d deed was already done before Ebuka shook the table and Kidd said he's got no feelings for her before Ebuka asked her who Kidd and laycon was to her...wat exactly did u guys expect her to say....

For the record, you got the narrative here twisted.

Ebuka asked Erica first about the seeming love triangle and she friendzoned both Laycon as 'just friend' and Kidd as 'special friend' before Ebuka asked Kidd.

It would have been silly of Kidd to profess affection in that situation when already friendzoned to his face.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 4:11am On Sep 03, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:
Erica stands a good chance of winning this show. She is getting horde followers from countries like SA, Ghana,Namibia etc. Many fans from this country have higher disposable incomes to vote compared to Naija and their currency eg Rand is stronger than the Naira. They are surely sending the funds to accounts of Nigerian members who will vote via SMS on their behalf. That final day go bloody o. What do you say Threebear?
kwakwakwakwa...Something dey couldn't do for Ceec...The earlier u realise Laycon is a force,d better for u... No be only win

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 4:17am On Sep 03, 2020
Icons and Superions, please storm this, please. Let's bag it
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEpah5UHezU/?hl=en

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by leaculpa: 4:28am On Sep 03, 2020
So after sex, kiddwaya openly offloaded in Ericas mouth??!!! shocked

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by leaculpa: 5:05am On Sep 03, 2020
Uwosom:
Pls was Teddy A like this with Bam?

Teddy A & bam fell in love. They talked a lot about their childhood, hustle, their life outside, his rltshp, his kid. He wasnt flirting around. Teddy always washed her clothes for her, sometimes rico (She never did), he even cried when she was evicted.
The haters didn't see the slow progression of that love though they were focused on 'aww cute mina' and calling them fake.

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 5:34am On Sep 03, 2020
Fellow Icons, don't dull it. Anytime of the day or night, stay voting Laycon....I just woke up to drop these few votes.

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onozboy(m): 5:40am On Sep 03, 2020
InvisibleBoss:
At least everyone can see that the dragging don too much. E don pas ordinary drag, this one na pure hate.

Abi Nina nor Bleep ni? bam and teddy wey we see everything nkor? abi the Neo wey she follow talk , him and Vee never fuvk? Nor be the same Vee talk about period few weeks ago? Ah ah!! It's clear that those dragging Erica are not doing it because of the sex buh because they hate her. Remove the sex and they will still find something to use against her.

Wtf, no minute you visit this thread that you won't see hateful comments on Erica, na only the girl dey the house ni?

Left this place since sunday, came back this night with so much joy looking forward to interesting updates buh all I'm seeing is Erica slut, Erica whoore, Erica Erica, I don go about 15 previous pages and na still the same dragging of Erica. Wetin sef??

It's becoming soo annoying and I'm glad she's getting a little pity votes. Make una continue...

Con be like Facebook people con even get sense pas una for here. The fuvk!!

Try shut up

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:58am On Sep 03, 2020
Aileexa1:

Why shud she need to beg when she can say no...Cheap things everywhere
Talking like she is a baby...
I just tire when I read that yeye post. E be like bomb dey the poster head

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:00am On Sep 03, 2020
Acidosis:

ICONS, please take note.

Dora is not Laycon's friend. That girl low key hates Laycon with passion, she's bitter.

na today you know E don tay na

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:02am On Sep 03, 2020
Froshloaded:
Now I know why Bright chose Wathoni over Dora!!

The hippo is too saucy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by richie240: 6:11am On Sep 03, 2020
vickydevoka:

Don't forget she's a slow poke. Outside beauty is for weak men
#words_on_marble!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by richie240: 6:20am On Sep 03, 2020
Fayar:

cool
Honestly, those 'gorgeous' smiles use to move man b4, but now, tbh, anytime I look at even the finest of her pix, I see her toxic soul.

Abeg, gorgeous (but fake) smile nor work again o!
Next!
cool

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 6:28am On Sep 03, 2020
Dannyxy:
Na Kidd I dey pity, cry he is the suffering, but because he is a man, nobody they reason am..

Always has to pick her in task to support her,
Gives her moral support,
Cooks for her,
Cares for her in every way possible.

Yet na him wan come be the bad person.

He is stifling his personality to make her happy

The guy don try for her abeg, even reduce him player ways, so she no go feel bad..

Free Kidd abeg, he is the real victim of manipulation.
but she brings free knacks to the table. any position for that matter

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Girliving: 6:34am On Sep 03, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Ain't nothing cracked or broken about this record. It is just released sef. Last week Erica won, it is painful my dear, but it is the bitter truth

Link pls... Thank you
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:48am On Sep 03, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Ain't nothing cracked or broken about this record. It is just released sef. Last week Erica won, it is painful my dear, but it is the bitter truth
Oga relax .

Erica will certainly be up next week , laycon will most certainly be up.

Finally , we are going to see her strength.

Stop huffing and puffing .

The moment we've all been waiting for is now upon us.

This time there won't be speculations or permutations.

Only reality !

21 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by xenoo(m): 6:51am On Sep 03, 2020
InvisibleBoss:
At least everyone can see that the dragging don too much. E don pas ordinary drag, this one na pure hate.

Abi Nina nor Bleep ni? bam and teddy wey we see everything nkor? abi the Neo wey she follow talk , him and Vee never fuvk? Nor be the same Vee talk about period few weeks ago? Ah ah!! It's clear that those dragging Erica are not doing it because of the sex buh because they hate her. Remove the sex and they will still find something to use against her.

Wtf, no minute you visit this thread that you won't see hateful comments on Erica, na only the girl dey the house ni?

Left this place since sunday, came back this night with so much joy looking forward to interesting updates buh all I'm seeing is Erica slut, Erica whoore, Erica Erica, I don go about 15 previous pages and na still the same dragging of Erica. Wetin sef??

It's becoming soo annoying and I'm glad she's getting a little pity votes. Make una continue...

Con be like Facebook people con even get sense pas una for here. The fuvk!!
Tey get sense abeg. Person bleep finish cum tell her fans and bigiie fvck u. But still u no wan get sense.
So because vee joked about her period u wan compare her 2 Whorica. Did u see any vid of vee n neo. Try get sense small.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 6:51am On Sep 03, 2020
Good morning nairaland big brother naija warriors undecided
All this Erica hate will be converted to pity votes eventually in your faces undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by leaculpa: 6:52am On Sep 03, 2020
ba7man:
Erica forgot to bleach her feet.

lol, well u are not wrong about the bleaching.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 6:55am On Sep 03, 2020
nooker:
https://twitter.com/OsejiAda/status/1301301368523816960?s=20

This is so touching

I'm not crying. cry

Laycon is such a sweet humble boy.

Please VOTE Laycon. cry

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by richie240: 6:56am On Sep 03, 2020
In d book of Esther, Haman, the deputy prime minister of Persia, vindictively conspired to hang Mordecai because he, being a jew, refused to literally bow before him in defiance to d king's directives to all d citizens of d land.

Plot twist 1: few days later, the same haman was made to announce d promotion of mordecai. The king made Mordecai sit on a horse whilst haman, on foot, was HUMILIATINGLY asked to parade him throughout the city.

plot twist 2: The same pole d deputy prime minister (haman) had already erected to hang his avowed enemy- Mordecai, the king commanded that haman be hung on the same pole

'Plot twist 1' has already bn reenacted; e remain 'plot twist 2'.
E go be like film trick! cool

#Let_d_hearer_understand!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QuietHammer(m): 6:56am On Sep 03, 2020
ChristoBam:

And Kidd fans fell for it lmao.

Erica fans promoted Kiddrica. Kidd fans bought into it and defended it with everything. Even went as far as attacking Laycon wey d Kidd actually really like. When the time came to back everything by votes, elites bolted. 80% of Kidd's female fans don turn Erica fans..

I know this game wella. I remember when Mercenaries begged us that 2nd week last season to support mercy cuz she might go home. We gather promote Merike that time. E no reach 2 weeks wey we notice say more than 50% of female Ikegang don dump Ike to support Mercy. But they were still promoting Merike though. That last vote Eviction week before the finals came and we started hearing 'No sharing of votes o' by Mercy fans. Naso Ike go house.

Just look at how someone's father takes this sh!t so serious

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:58am On Sep 03, 2020
Everyone in that house has been trolled .

Let's not forget how Brighto was trolled in that house for multiple weeks for looking like a pastor .

Ozo gets called simp , stalker , mumu etc practically everyday.

Dora has been body shamed multiple times .

Laycon has been body shamed , ugly shamed...Uti, an elite practically insinuated he was worthless.

Let's not talk about how Praise was labelled homosexual without any evidence .

kiddwaya has been called bisexual .

Nengi was called a runs girl , accused of killing her mother , accused of faking her age.

Lucy , Lucifer .

Katrina , Wathoni , Vee , Lilo , Eric etc all these people have been trolled .

I hate to break it to you people , but this pity card elites are looking for isn't going to fly .

No one is buying it .

Putting yourself in a reality show , means you're putting yourself up for scrutiny and when you potray yourself in a certain way , best believe people are going to talk about it .

Instead of moving up and down and trying to start a pity fest , why don't you use this free week and gather more sims and raise more funds .

Because the only thing that can make a difference is your vote , not this hackyned , jejune , ennui and knackered agenda .

57 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 7:03am On Sep 03, 2020
Erica go fit pursue Kidd around after BBN so ?

E no go easy ooo

She too dey desperate abeg !

She should calm down a bit

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kosssy: 7:04am On Sep 03, 2020
FIGARO00:
I'm glad that you are saying the truth. Erica has indeed "grabbed" him in the neck. E be things for Mr Playboy o
I really can't stop laughing looking at this pic. The aclaimed playboy is getting more than he bargained for. Lol...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 7:09am On Sep 03, 2020
Neo wan know wetin laycon dey talk with Vee that Vee is crying about and laycon dey pet her , he don carry his wife go

Neo no wan give any chance

Hahaha

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 7:09am On Sep 03, 2020
Mapoka:
Erica:My team is losing
Laycon:But I'm winning �

Guyyyyyyyy

600 crates of legend for you!!!!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5736) (5737) (5738) (5739) (5740) (5741) (5742) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.