Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5052891 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5766) (5767) (5768) (5769) (5770) (5771) (5772) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
The new amartem ad about that boxer
DrakeBlend:

Have you ever seen any tv adverts were they go for test before prescribing the advertised drug?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
Acidosis:

Did you see any laboratory in the Amatem advert on BBN?

Laboratory results are not compulsory when it comes to prescribing OTC drugs. That's why Pharma companies advertise them on TV and radio.

Good question

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
simplyshade:
Roses have thorns, but unfortunate saddists will pick the thorns above the roses.

Someone graduated with a first class and you call him not that intelligent! Chai!

He spelt the word 'cue' as 'queue' and Nengi corrected him. That isn't enough reason for you to judge him as not being that intelligent. Nengi also helped him spell the word 'supersede'.

Did you watch a video of his sister talking about how he (Ozo) didn't quickly pick up academically like they did?

He may have had some learning difficulties as a child - this most Nigerian parents don't usually pay proper attention to.

They probably realized later and dude ended up not doing badly as depicted in his result. So what is your point gaan?

I'm thinking you are just hating on him for reasons best known to you tongue

He is a prince fan, you should know where his hate is coming from grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
Drew13:
aswear it pained me

Ikr grin

She said that 3 weeks ago on Facebook.,

Hmm

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2020
Brubembem:

They should make a difference if they are that good.

Kiddrica are experts in failure

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2020
Acidosis:

Laboratory results are not compulsory when it comes to prescribing OTC drugs. That's why Pharma companies advertise them on TV and radio.
ok

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
Froshloaded:

Ikr grin

She said that 3 weeks ago on Facebook.,

Hmm
yeah, it's now they know the account was hacked

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
gracechellar:

Good question

The Amartem ad showed the boxer going to the doctor for diagnosis.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
Demnan:
The new amartem ad about that boxer
Hmm... The norm is that those details are skipped though.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
MamBi:

Oh Mily, don't be letting my imagination run wild now... grin grin grin

Might have to deactivate Eeghe and come back as Eeghe1 so I can have the email details. So I can pm you tongue
Or ask the moderator to ban this one. Maybe come out flying with insults so I can be banned cheesy
While planning to this, let me stoke the embers of your imagination with- it is worth hearing/reading tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
Drew13:
yeah, it's now they know the account was hacked
grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2020
I swear a lot of people don't know about dyslexia
simplyshade:
Roses have thorns, but unfortunate saddists will pick the thorns above the roses.

Someone graduated with a first class and you call him not that intelligent! Chai!

He spelt the word 'cue' as 'queue' and Nengi corrected him. That isn't enough reason for you to judge him as not being that intelligent. Nengi also helped him spell the word 'supersede'.

Did you watch a video of his sister talking about how he (Ozo) didn't quickly pick up academically like they did?

He may have had some learning difficulties as a child - this most Nigerian parents don't usually pay proper attention to.

They probably realized later and dude ended up not doing badly as depicted in his result. So what is your point gaan?

I'm thinking you are just hating on him for reasons best known to you tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 2:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
tsquaure:
My problem is group 2 is how a doctor can pprescribe drugs without a test ?
For suspected malaria case in the hospital, when the Dr makes the tentative diagnosis, he orders for blood samples to be taken for culture, but he can start malaria treatment immediately even without the result coming out.

For home treatment, we all know malaria symptoms thus we treat blindly though.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
Brubembem:
Just in!!!!!!

Lies

They need Elites votes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
Lucy is always correct but they dont want to believe her.

Yes its 2 tablets for 3 days. 1 morning and 1 evening.

These cow heads should listen to Lucy naaaaa.....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
Yeah, its true. That's why they dont advertise depression drugs
Acidosis:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
Kinematics:
But the grouping is a cheat shaa. Having this kind of task and they put Leycon, Prince, Lucy, Vee, Doratht and Neo in one team...

Mmmhhhhh
You are always seeing cheating here and there. Biggie didn't choose for the housemates. HoH and DHOH, made their pick themselves.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 2:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
larride:

Not necessary.

They are not in the hospital, doc can give prescriptions based on patient symptoms.

That’s why most of these adverts ends with “If symptoms persist after 3 days, pls contact your doctor”.
Yes, they prescribe malaria drugs since malaria is the most common disease in Nigeria but there are times the symptom presentation may not be malaria but something else.

I've seen an advert that says " take this drug wey get arthemeter and Lumefantrine after you don do test see say you get malaria".
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
DrakeBlend:

Hmm... The norm is that those details are skipped though.
Exactly. That part is usually skipped in adverts.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ebonyjumi(f): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
Froshloaded:

Fi Erica sile wa join awa icons
Awa eyan of Lay Lay mi gbangba

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
Bookworm001:

The Amartem ad showed the boxer going to the doctor for diagnosis.

They have limited time and materials here
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2020
akthedream2019:

And you had to quotw me twice to post nonsense?

I am still waiting for you to post where I bodyshaned Laying and called him a rapist and cultist oooo.

No fall hand ooo...What a joke

on what moral ground is that person even standing to question you about name calling? team laycon? oh puuullllleezzz lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
Unintelligent? Please, dont come for me if I dont come for you. You dont know me to test my intelligence and in my experience it's people who are insecure about something that comes for another person for the same reason. Stay on your lane, if you can't make decent arguments without insults, cuz that's what I call unintelligence
codedguy1:

Stop being clever by half. It makes you look unintelligent.

They were cool with each other, It was the issue that Ebuka just brought up that needed to be cleared. It was new to her.

I will not answer you again. Abeg.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
Kinematics:
Lucy is always correct but they dont want to believe her.

Yes its 2 tablets for 3 days. 1 morning and 1 evening.

These cow heads should listen to Lucy naaaaa.....
a

You dey mind them. This is why they are her. And then someone will tell me she is not intelligent. PRince, on the other hand, is too forward. As someone said earlier, he has watched this big brother a lot and he tries to predict.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
Demnan:
Yeah, its true. That's why they dont advertise depression drugs

Never. The law only permits OTC drugs and other stuff like toothpaste.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
Threebear:
So Kiddwaya's mum is dragging Erica cheesy

E be things o
You are jumping from post to post talking about Erica... While Nengi's house boy (Ozo) is ozoing around his Madam..

You have given up on him obviously.... Ozo fans didn't fall mugu for you this season I guess..

Give us your prediction since that is what you are currently good at apart from hyping Laycon(bandwagon things).

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
Demnan:
I swear a lot of people don't know about dyslexia

How would they know about dyslexia when they've let hate turn their brain upside down cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:15pm On Sep 03, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
I will advise Kidd and Erica to work separately in group tasks for the mean time to see how it goes...

Maybe they can come back together after a while ...

Meanwhile keep voting Kiddwaya cool

Now.... that is what's up grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SmithNV: 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 2:16pm On Sep 03, 2020
Suddenly everybody turn doctor
pls I'm suffering from nairaland malaria, someone pls prescribe a drug for me

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
Dotez:

Don't mind d atutupoyoyo trying to force Ozo's father and sister Profession on him

grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 2:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
gracechellar:
a

You dey mind them. This is why they are her. And then someone will tell me she is not intelligent. PRince, on the other hand, is too forward. As someone said earlier, he has watched this big brother a lot and he tries to predict.

If its book smart Lucy is obviously the smartest. She reads in between the lines.

Even that Johnny Walker task the answer they failed she was telling prince to look at the except there b4 choosing. Nigga rushed and picked rubbish.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5766) (5767) (5768) (5769) (5770) (5771) (5772) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.