Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5792) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5026875 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5789) (5790) (5791) (5792) (5793) (5794) (5795) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2020
EmmyCC:

Team 1 should have won for me oh because even team 2 started stealing their Ideas but it's their task and their money so I won't complain.
Team 1 should have won for me oh
It's ur opinion bro.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
Froshloaded:
Erica said Armmatem no get money

This girl sha

Shey Ebuka has warned them against saying stuff like this?

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
calmbabyhawk:

Don't mind her silly lies, they started the dragging. Way before the night she made reference to in her post. They started dragging her for picking Kidd, the golddigger lines came from there, then she had sex with Kidd and the olosho and Whorica lines joined, all these were way before the night[b] Safari called him a rapist which she apologized for.

[/b]
Is it justifiable to call someone you've never met,that you only watch when they want to show him a rapist all in the name of a game

How many Erica fans attacked her b4 she apologized and hey it was because of the handle she used to post it(she owned it to her chest for more than a day,b4 realising the damage)
And cultist, agbero,ritualist

Y'all deserves whatever comes ur way from iCons cause your fav allowed that
First to do no dy pain

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 4:28pm On Sep 03, 2020
[quote author=stroller9795 post=93534538][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ninnyanny(f): 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
calmbabyhawk:

Don't mind her silly lies, they started the dragging. Way before the night she made reference to in her post. They started dragging her for picking Kidd, the golddigger lines came from there, then she had sex with Kidd and the olosho and Whorica lines joined, all these were way before the night Safari called him a rapist which she apologized for.
Well, whatever happens i hope that Erica can pick up the pieces after the show just like Tacha. Because sincerely, if that girl comes out of that house to see this kinda hate i don't know what she might do. I do hope she raises her head higher than the hate. I sincerely pity Erica.Because i have watched her week in week out and most of the things they say about her are lies...the few true ones are blown out of proportion. Elites y'all should support ur girl oooo...make she no go commit suicide o. Tacha almost relocated to Ghana if not for Titans.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
Threebear:

Honestly , team 1 had the better performance today .

It was shockingly obvious.

The thing making me angry now is that Ozo is in group with Laycon for the oppo task .

With the outrage being expressed on Twitter now, they might give the win to Dora and Kidd when Ozocon had the most creative picture .

People are already saying biggie has an agenda against Kiddwaya .

Not really

Team 2 nailed it with the original product verification and Malaria prevention (clearing of drainage) scenes. Their brand integration was topnotch. Their drama was more relatable. Their concept didn't require multiple roles for any member, unlike Triky who was a Doctor and a Pharmacist. That wouldn't happen in a tv com.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
Which ideas did they steal?
EmmyCC:

Team 1 should have won for me oh because even team 2 started stealing their Ideas but it's their task and their money so I won't complain.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
Simran94:

And yet they say Kidd doesn't see Ozo as a competition grin grin
Wetin sup gist me na y u talk so
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Shey Ebuka has warned them against saying stuff like this?

Yes..
She was pained..

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
Really? You sabi one?
babydioku:
but he behaves like a rapist

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
babydioku:
but he behaves like a rapist
Use your drugs then come read again

If you can look at someone and say he behaves like a rapist then I can say(without even seeing you)
That you're a prostitute a cheap one at that
1-1

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
Bookworm001:

Lemme hear kidd is free spirited. Nonsense, so he doesn't like when someone interferes in his business but he can do that to others. Nonsense and 5% grin
Wetin sup. My guy gist me biko
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
Froshloaded:
Erica said Armmatem no get money

This girl sha
Na her mouth she go use chase herself comot from that house.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
Ozo intentionally annoys nengi cry

He was touchy with dora

Nengi is moody now

He is asking her what's wrong angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by airmark(m): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2020
Threebear:

Honestly , team 1 had the better performance today .

It was shockingly obvious.

The thing making me angry now is that Ozo is in group with Laycon for the oppo task .

With the outrage being expressed on Twitter now, they might give the win to Dora and Kidd when Ozocon had the most creative picture .

People are already saying biggie has an agenda against Kiddwaya .

Technically Team 2 were better.

Laycon and his team subsequently exposed the cracks in Team 1's presentation if you watched and listened to their discussions after the presentations. Trikytee was the doctor and the lab attendant, something that should have been shared with another mate.

Teamwork was low.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
Again, Lucy proved her smart +intelligence in sighting good and bad with the amartem task.

You can't deliberately fall inside pit, because u want to please some people, speak up and make your decision.... let asai people cry.... cheesy.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
ninnyanny:
Well, whatever happens i hope that Erica can pick up the pieces after the show just like Tacha. Because sincerely, if that girl comes out of that house to see this kinda hate i don't know what she might do. I do hope she raises her head higher than the hate. I sincerely pity Erica.Because i have watched her week in week out and most of the things they say about her are lies...the few true ones are blown out of proportion. Elites y'all should support ur girl oooo...make she no go commit suicide o. Tacha almost relocated to Ghana if not for Titans.

Tell your favorites to stop fvcking like dog every night and begging for commitment every day like cripple, u will see that the dragging will reduce

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2020
ntyce:
Has Erica or Kidd won any task when grouped together?

Just asking
I can't remember again... Does the HOH bed activities count? grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by McBrooklyn(m): 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Na Hiphop hurray I love pass.....that song dey always make me love Laycon more.

Yeah ma man that track go well too plus Motivation, Narcos & Who is Laycon..

That "Who is Laycon" track feels like Dagrin all over again.. Shït too hard!

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
Amillionn:
What’s up with this Oppo result nah? Since yesterday

I saw on their page that they would announce the winner on Sunday.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by calmbabyhawk: 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
OffsahBoye:
[/b]

[/b]
Is it justifiable to call someone you've never met,that you only watch when they want to show him a rapist all in the name of a game

How many Erica fans attacked her b4 she apologized and hey it was because of the handle she used to post it(she owned it to her chest for more than a day,b4 realising the damage)
And cultist, agbero,ritualist

Y'all deserves whatever comes ur way from iCons cause your fav allowed that
First to do no dy pain

You lot have said worse to Erica, some of you have even doomed her for life. Get over yourselves already with the "he was called a rapist" line when you've done and said worse.

I don't know if any hellites attacked her for it but I for one did not and the reason is because worse had been said to Erica way before then. Two can always play the game!

No one is talking about first or last, y'all just own your shit and stop the lies already!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2020
Kiddrica and Ozone shippers. Another teary Friday and Saturday is almost here. If you know, you know.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
Oppo task

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
SammyFX:

Wetin sup. My guy gist me biko

Watch the gif in the post you quoted. You'll see erica putting her hand on Ozo back to pass a message to him and Kidd remove her hand from Ozo back.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
Kidd don vex
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
tsquaure:
All my favourite people won something today except Nengi . But don't worry darling Nengi you are doing ok

She won something too.

Team 1: 300k to share
Team 2: 700k to share

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 4:35pm On Sep 03, 2020
calmbabyhawk:

Don't mind her silly lies, they started the dragging. Way before the night she made reference to in her post. They started dragging her for picking Kidd, the golddigger lines came from there, then she had sex with Kidd and the olosho and Whorica lines joined, all these were way before the night Safari called him a rapist which she apologized for.
the rapist tag came after but “cultist” and body shaming was happening less than a week after the show started

everyone knows safari only “apologise” because she was bursted cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
I know there are a lot of savages here but Garfield na one kind mad man wey dey crack me up badly....

My regards to Dansuqi cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by wisdomremz(m): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
Oppo picture

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
tsquaure:
what win . They did not nothing in the area of prevention education . I also noted that Doctors don't see patients in groups neither do they give them drugs in groups . It is only during antenatal you see pregnant women together even then,they see their doctor one after the other.
Both teams made sizeable errors .
Let's not even go there .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amillionn: 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hahahahahaha Kidd Kidd what a kid but why is he giving mixed feelings nah! Does he like her enough or not?

Simran94:

And yet they say Kidd doesn't see Ozo as a competition grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 4:36pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hallenjay:
if u push everybody up who will now b down?
D more u try to push someone up so d pesin wey de up will b coming down.
I dont understand ds kind strategy ds people r flying around pretending to b icon by askin oda icons to throw vote to der fave in d name of been an icon.
Pls dont loose guard.
Pple r just using ur head here, any icon who ckaim he is saving anoda hm wen laycon is up is not truly an icon bt guys dt r trying new strategy to get icons to vote for der fave. My kobo.
If by mistake some icons r doing dat den d logic must av worked on dem.

NB:if u push someone up, someone will come down... Dat pesin coming down might b ur fave

Its no news
Some iCons have fell, are falling and will fall for it....
Its a strategy to reduce laycons might

I don't know how someone would be comfortable voting two housemates up for eviction
When at last only one would win.
They'd join vees fans if they don't want her to go

I hate them associating themselves with iCons and saying I just gave Vee 10 votes yen yen yen
Who are they fooling

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5789) (5790) (5791) (5792) (5793) (5794) (5795) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.