Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5865) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5125116 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5862) (5863) (5864) (5865) (5866) (5867) (5868) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 11:39am On Sep 04, 2020
We like ozo o, make una nor think am sef

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 04, 2020
Whorica you can't get an assurance from dickwaya, when will this girl have sense. After opening legs for him, what do you expect cool

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 11:39am On Sep 04, 2020
Silentgroper:
If laycon fans are smart. They are suppose to vote vee to stay atleast d week b4 d final bcuz if she goes erica will pepper laycon's ass, he would think he has pile.
If Erica fans are smart. They are suppose to vote kidd to stay atleast d week b4 d final bcuz if he goes erica will be so fvcking lonely, she'll feel so deserted

If Ozo fans are smart. They are suppose to vote Nengi to stay atleast d week b4 d final bcuz if she goes Ozo will be so bored and lonely that he'll feel so deserted

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 11:39am On Sep 04, 2020
In lagos a big girl will address u as

Oga

Meanwhile she is indirectly insulting u
In her attitude , she is not showing u are really her master or her boss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 11:40am On Sep 04, 2020
All ye fools that are on icons neck to have 50% , time to talk never reach , e get where me I dey wait for una, useless things

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 11:40am On Sep 04, 2020
My neighbor whose daughter's name is Erica recently changed it to Eric. He said it is better to be known for food

Copied from Facebook.

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by calmbabyhawk: 11:40am On Sep 04, 2020
Lhimeet:

Na supporting striker you don dey do for the past 3 days now grin angry cheesy

Na the new style be this biko, I've given my life to Christ. embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:40am On Sep 04, 2020
Lucy !!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 11:40am On Sep 04, 2020
Jealousy and bitterness bad o,

all these people acting like they would not respond the same way cheesy

small misunderstanding with their fav and they will be here to drop epistles, but they are acting like people are making a big deal out of wasted votes and calling us toxic for wanting explanation cheesy

yeye dey smell

iCONS don't let these cordial acts from any team fool you, we may not be enemies but none of them is your friend

can't wait for the results to drop for these clowns grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:40am On Sep 04, 2020
FL⭕️ by Ozo

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 11:41am On Sep 04, 2020
ImaMmakara:

Icons you guys are doing the most, why are u guys scared.......LMAO. People are getting tired of all this.

Let the best player win.

You people will just lead your fave to the level of Efe. A word is enough for the wise........ This early morning with Deloitte.... That same thing happened to everyone who voted yesterday evening, but Icons are already feeling rejected.

I know what you guys want but it won't work.... I hope you guys don't destroy Laycon's career before it even starts..... We all know how Efe ended up.
In other words it was the Fans / Voters that destroyed Efe's career

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 11:41am On Sep 04, 2020
Bookworm001:
Whorica you can't get an assurance from dickwaya, when will this girl have sense. After opening legs for him, what do you expect cool
She came for kid and not for the ₦85m

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 11:41am On Sep 04, 2020
calmbabyhawk:

Na the new style be this biko, I've given my life to Christ. embarassed

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 11:42am On Sep 04, 2020
Jack500:
My neighbor whose daughter's name is Erica recently changed it to Eric. He said it is better to be known for food

Copied from Facebook.

Known for food than??
You didn't complete it na

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:42am On Sep 04, 2020
Threebear:
Lucy !!!

She is going nowhere

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:42am On Sep 04, 2020
Hope you people can rest now .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 11:42am On Sep 04, 2020
Threebear:

If you type Vote Lekan and the network is not glitching , you're still going to get confirmation .

Most of you are new to the show and it shows .

This thing happens once in a while , it doesn't mean your votes didn't count .

Your votes will count as long as you used the correct voting format , the confirmation message is just jara.

If we didn't get a confirmation it'd be a different thing. We got a notification that voting has closed. Each notification for each vote we casted. And you're saying it counted? What are you basing your assersion on?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by arukwe123(m): 11:43am On Sep 04, 2020
DrakeBlend:

some people go dey yarn like say dem forget their brain when dey login Nairaland grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 11:43am On Sep 04, 2020
ImaMmakara:

[s][/s]Icons you guys are doing the most, why are u guys scared.......LMAO. People are getting tired of all this.

Let the best player win.

You people will just lead your fave to the level of Efe. A word is enough for the wise........ This early morning with Deloitte.... That same thing happened to everyone who voted yesterday evening, but Icons are already feeling rejected.

I know what you guys want but it won't work.... I hope you guys don't destroy Laycon's career before it even starts..... We all know how Efe ended up.[s][/s]

Thrash. Everyone complained you people are just noticing icons because we are more in number.

And the nonsense u wrote concerning Laycon career, how does it affects Laycon career, u Sha want type nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tarantino1: 11:44am On Sep 04, 2020
DrakeBlend:

grin

This thread is senseless bros. Just go with the flow

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 11:44am On Sep 04, 2020
Threebear:

Why can't you permutate and combine and get the results yourself ?
Prove to everyone here that you're actually good at something asides from trolling . grin

Now I think of it , you're not even that good a troll , because real trolls don't catch feelings . grin

I'm sure your fragile ego couldn't take it after I dismantled it last night without even using one cuss word.

Now , that's how to troll . grin
Disseminate people and move on ...while they forever wail and follow you around like a sheep follows the shepherd . grin

Hope you slept well last night dear ?
Drop your predictions with different sources jor......

You know too well that you can't fool me with all these your nonsense.

You can only Impress Laycon fans for now..

Nigga is really scared as your only relevance is about to disappear..

Either you drop it or not, you just enter am.. Shame don catch you

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 11:44am On Sep 04, 2020
I hope you all can see what these bitter and toxic souls are planning on their various group chats. Very frustrated fools. Hype your fave dead acting career, No! Na to dey look for ways to bring down other people.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 11:44am On Sep 04, 2020
Those people expecting 50% from icons don't have material to troll again cheesy

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 11:45am On Sep 04, 2020
We know....trust me we know....Laycon can do no wrong, he's a saint while all the others are sinners....we know .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:45am On Sep 04, 2020
Threebear:
Lucy !!!

Nooooooo

LUCY WHY!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 11:45am On Sep 04, 2020
davodyguy:

She came for kid and not for the ₦85m
Ozo also came for Nengi and not for the 85m

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KingAzubuike(f): 11:46am On Sep 04, 2020
Agbgift:

Sometimes I try to picture the face and age behind this moniker. Babe you nor dey try at all, you lines for decamping Laycon are wack. If you nor Sabi troll like me, you relax.
Like who d f is this one and what dark pit did it crawl out from? undecided .. did I tell you I'm here to do trolling competition abi I know you or we have business together wey I go dey follow you compete for trolling? Moreover forget say you see me here , for real life we no be mates for anything.. so dey your lane and get your life kicking. If I decamp laycon how is it your business ? And if my lines are weak how e take concern me not to talk of you? Just read and pass if you're not comfortable with it.. no be must to quote me to unleash your frustrations okay. I'm not the cause of your misfortune.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by calmbabyhawk: 11:46am On Sep 04, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Lol, naso. grin

Good morning sweet soul, trust you had an amazing night?

Sweet soul nibo? grin grin grin grin

I did oooo. I slept like a baby, woke up to missed calls sef.

Morning morning, how're you? kiss
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 11:47am On Sep 04, 2020
Wonders shall never end

The hate for Erica is real...so tey dey wan cause enmity between her and Tolanibaj

Haters welldone...keep on working hard
One day that thing wey you dey find,you go see am

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ImaMmakara(f): 11:47am On Sep 04, 2020
DrakeBlend:

To some extent... Efe was just an average rapper, which would have managed his career and probabily improved as he grows into it, but too much hype.... He felt he has to live up to standard, ended up failing..... I watched Efe that year, he will rap rubbish fans will overhype..... We are all watching, we will see how it ends.

Take it or leave it, to whom much is given much is expected, this whole shanenegian and overhype is not necessary.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by calmbabyhawk: 11:48am On Sep 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Like who d f is this one and what dark pit did it crawl out from? undecided .. did I tell you I'm here to do trolling competition abi I know you or we have business together wey I go dey follow you compete for trolling? Moreover forget say you see me here , for real life we no be mates for anything.. so dey your lane and get your life kicking. If I decamp laycon how is it your business ? And if my lines are weak how e take concern me not to talk of you? Just read and pass if you're not comfortable with it.. no be must to quote me to unleash your frustrations okay. I'm not the cause of your misfortune.

Esketeliebebe?!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teepha: 11:48am On Sep 04, 2020
2 weeks to the finale. After this coming Sunday's eviction, how I wish biggie can start evicting the housemates with individual task.
Any housemate that comes last or second to the last should be evicted, then we will know the intelligent ones earned their spot in the final with their brain and not by votes.

By now we all know the housemates with brains/the brainless ones.

All these noise making will stop if their fav that has nothing good to offer doesn't make it to the finale.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5862) (5863) (5864) (5865) (5866) (5867) (5868) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.