Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5899) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5020201 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5896) (5897) (5898) (5899) (5900) (5901) (5902) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
codedguy1:

Ignore her first.

Just wake up one morning and start to bone. grin if she ask you why are you boning, bone the more grin

You will see magic grin

If he does that people will still say he is a sore loser who started keeping malice because a girl turned him down. Agenda people must agend.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
Lucy must not leave on Sunday oo. Trikytee and Kidd should go instead.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2020
carammel:
Lucy cries too much for a supposed Villain angry

I’m just smiling at her session.

Number of times Dora and prince have had her back and spoken to her. All of a sudden they are no longer her ‘friends’

But one hug from Kidd, she now sees him as more of a friend.

Such a big baby grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
Lucy is spot on, no one has her back in that house especially her so-called friends Dora and Prince. Housemates know she's easily triggered and should be able to manage her to an extent but they keep triggering her for highlights and make her look bad. I really hope she survives another week to continue to be in their faces

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
Lucy's Diary Session.

The other day they thought I was angry because I brought a suggestion and they said No, I told them they shouldn't add Ka3na's fight to it and they decided to add it and they felt i should find it funny.

I am just waiting for the show to come to an end and everybody should return to their respective homes because seriously, it's getting to the neck.

Big Brother to Lucy: You accuse the rest of the house of not caring about your feelings and you also implied they make assumption about your feelings, Lucy, share your feelings with big Brother.

Lucy: It hurt me they couldn't remember her for anything else except for fighting, the fact is all some people want to do is make it seem like i'm angry all the time. They feel I'm carrying face because they didn't accept my suggestion of not adding Ka3na's fight with Tolanibaj.

I feel Kiddwaya is really matured, even Vee, Dorathy and Prince would act like friends and behave otherwise.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
Brubembem:
Lucy cry your cry in peace.

If Laycon can betray you by nominating you after all you did for him, then you ought to cry.

Disloyal midgets everywhere

It's a game and not a friendship zone. Take it easy on yourself

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
eleshin:
She's indirectly calling Kidd and Erica the dumbest hms.
a

Not a lie

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2020
Thryphosa:
I like her command of English sha, Lucy baby!

Her command of English language is impeccable

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
Coldie:

Leave it if Erica comes out she go tumble Nollywood
If she plans to get the Nollywood roles sincerely by merit

I advise that she works on her articulation

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
dominique:
Lucy is spot on, no one has her back in that house especially her so-called friends Dora and Prince. Housemates knows she's easily triggered and should be able to manage her to an extent but they keep triggering her for highlights and make her look bad. I really hope she survives another week to continue to be in their faces
Exactly! They use her for highlights

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2020
Here are the different types of Intelligence we have.

Intelligence is a multifaceted word ....learn not to use it loosely .

So , next time don't use simp loosely because you may just be proving that you aren't really Intelligent either. cool

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by richPHAROAH: 5:29pm On Sep 04, 2020
igasiboy98:
Lucy must not leave on Sunday oo. Trikytee and Kidd should go instead.
triky and vee are going

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by chucs: 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
Lucy is a smart girl and every point she made was correct. It is best you distanced urself from those so called friends.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
galaxyball:

If she plans to get the Nollywood roles by sincerely by merit

I advise that she works on her articulation

And coherency

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 5:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
codedguy1:

Ignore her first.

Just wake up one morning and start to bone. grin if she ask you why are you boning, bone the more grin

You will see magic grin
I also remember when he did that in the 3rd week and how one guy came on Twitter and called him a bitter person .
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
Biggie is so wicked . Upon everything Lucy said, Biggie : Your diary session has come to an end , you may leave the diary room
Me,::: yeepa!! Y na Biggie , no common sorry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by calmbabyhawk: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
dominique:
Lucy is spot on, no one has her back in that house especially her so-called friends Dora and Prince. Housemates knows she's easily triggered and should be able to manage her to an extent but they keep triggering her for highlights and make her look bad. I really hope she survives another week to continue to be in their faces

Is she a kid? Why should housemates watch their actions around her? What exactly is triggering her? Did anyone come into that house to baby sit her arse? She's had issue with almost all the housemates, simply because she has refused to bend her principles to accommodate them, so, why should they extend the same hand to her?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
Our president is in d diary room!!

Silence please!!!

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2020
tsquaure:
Biggie is so wicked . Upon everything Lucy said, Biggie : Your diary session has come to an end , you may leave the diary room
Me,::: yeepa!! Y na Biggie , no common sorry

Have you ever seen him comment?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
DrakeBlend:

Neither did Vee or Neo... So how did you know that Neo and Vee collected condoms and used them to fvck in the bathroom multiple times

We are watching this game with our brains or our senses, we are not mad people or kids

Understand that , if in your mind that neo never sexed Vee , stay with it

For me they had sex multiple times in this house , be waiting until housemates tell u all they did in the bathroom

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
Coldie:

Leave it if Erica comes out she go tumble Nollywood
Tumble where? Have you heard A-list nollywood actresses like Adesua, shaffy hello speak? Erica needs to be more coherent and articulate also she should stop mumbling words that's if she wants to get roles based on merit Sha. grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 5:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
EmmyCC:

If he does that people will still say he is a sore loser who started keeping malice because a girl turned him down. Agenda people must agend.

No, nobody will say that.

He did it at the beginning of the season and it worked.

Did anyone troll him?

Let him do it again, Babes don't have an antidote to being ignored by a guy they actually like. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
igasiboy98:
Tumble where? Have you heard A-list nollywood actresses like Adesua, shaffy hello speak? Erica needs to be more coherent and articulate also she should stop mumbling words that's if she wants to get roles based on merit Sha. grin

Directors and Producers go fvck Erica Tire...

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
Brubembem:
Villagers to Vee.

Omuru nwa gini o? Nwa nwoko oo!

Ah ah eh! Ohua oho oho!

Chineeeeke imeela oo!
You people are doing too much grin grin grin

LMAO abeg leave Vee alone, e no steal your boxers.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
Las las Lucy is 100% correct. The housemates just dont like her. She knows their mind set already.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
dominique:

I think got/have someone's back is the most misunderstood idiom in the world.

Lucy has a lot of growing up to do.

It is not like Dora is any better, though.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
Midget be talking nonesense
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by calmbabyhawk: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
Brownsun:
Fine man

Admire your god, pleaseeeeeeee.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by richPHAROAH: 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
who is hoh and dhoh this week?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
majamajic:

[s]We are watching this game with our brains or our senses, we are not mad people or kids

Understand that , if in your mind that neo never sexed Vee , stay with it [/s]

For me they had sex multiple times in this house
The bolded is the clarification that was needed... No assumptions will be stated as facts here. Good day

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 5:35pm On Sep 04, 2020
Threebear:
Here are the different types of Intelligence we have.

So , next time don't use simp loosely because you may just be proving that you aren't really Intelligent either. cool
The fact still remains your fav is a simp

How's being a simp related to intelligence from the pics you posted?
I agree Ozo is intelligent, but that doesn't change the fact of his simpleton...
Someone just gave us the meaning of simp
Suckers Idolizing Mediocres Pussy(in Nengi s case)

Y'all can't remove him from that tag...it's permanent...Redpillers don't worship/idolize pussy the way ozo is doing

Don't quote me back
I can't fight...I only look for .....

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
codedguy1:

No, nobody will say that.

He did it at the beginning of the season and it worked.

Did anyone troll him?

Let him do it again, Babes don't have an antidote to being ignored by a guy they actually like. grin
He was trolled and called bitter on Twitter then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5896) (5897) (5898) (5899) (5900) (5901) (5902) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.