Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5048826 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
timmilehin:
Nina is Yoruba too?
what did she do?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teamsynergy: 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
Praise dey fall for Erica cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prettypinkyy: 7:13pm On Jul 25, 2020
Lol keep stan-ing
Till u turn to standing fan grin
stephleena:

a shapeless girl,who still gives girls with all type of surgeries a run their money, with her level of confidence

I Stan!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
Dansuqi:

Up neo
i forgot Vee. I like her shaa
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beze992(f): 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2020
stephleena:
you can't tell me nada!!

Lucy is 45 years old.

No truer words!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by freshboi88: 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2020
tsquaure:
Kat3na is so beautiful

There's nothing soo beautiful about katreeena abeg.

She is at best average
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
timmilehin:
Nina is Yoruba too?

You are minding him
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
Dansuqi:

Up neo
manage my offering sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
Praise hail Erica. Camera show lowlife, weed smoking laycorn. The boy frown dey scroll bear bear

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by lymelyte(m): 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
Trickytee resemble beenie man the Jamaican artist well well die grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2020
Eeghe:

cheesy
You are the only person who can lure him/her out
You guys have your connection
I miss Threebear and would pay 3K to have them here. Threebear is both pepper and life, lol.
Not saying he/she is that cheap ooo
Na broke I broke I no kill pesin cheesy

She shared my post grin

She is here

and she will come out when she will come out

Instead of that 3k bait, find her contract to support your favorite housemate.... na the work wey she dey do

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2020
carammel:

Babe, hi.
I got back to over 200 pages, abeg who won the arena game, I can't read through.

My love, welcome.

No arena winner o.. but biggie commended Nengi and lilo for almost finishing
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
styrese:
My Geez u are wise.. see how u just decoded his antics grin
I know he is viewing as we speak cheesy

Been here from day one grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tegax(m): 7:19pm On Jul 25, 2020
stephleena:
truly self esteem and confidence is the most precious things to have as human.

as that afin ozo did his nonsense, most expected Dorothy to cry woe is me stories.

but here she's full of life..the so-called spec is close to her bed doing makeup.

even the Nengi wouldn't have taken it lightly, she'd be red and sulking all day.

But on a more serious note, was Ozo giving Dora a relationship vibe? Personally, I think he saw her more as a friend and not for a relationship, and that was why he cleverly defined the relationship yesterday rather than playing along. Possibly, he observed that Dora was already falling for him.
In my own opinion, he still accords her that respect. You people should please take it easy on him �

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by olamidebaby: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
I need Laycon to stand beside Eric I want to see something cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by honortee: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2020
I'm I the only one feeling this way. It looks to me that the guys are bonding together than the ladies. The guys in this season are more matured to me and well tolerating.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
teamsynergy:
Praise dey fall for Erica cheesy
how people wan fall for erica
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Torie8(f): 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
nazablossom:
It looks like butter
That's cheese

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 7:21pm On Jul 25, 2020
This party better be fire. So much talk and planning has been made.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
honortee:
I'm I the only one feeling this way. It looks to me that the guys are bonding together than the ladies. The guys in this season are more matured to me and well tolerating.

Yeah. I'm still wondering if any of the guys will have a huge quarrel.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
Praise don hype Erica say she fine die. The guys agreed. Neo said she looks like his ex undecided

Kiddi agreed she’s very pretty and referred to this first night outfit again. He called it a white dress grin. His eyes had been on her from day one. A billionaire with great eyes. I Stan tongue

That’s how uncle neo, tricky tee and I think Tochi said she’s very exposed..she go don get fans and that her eyes don tear. undecided

Kiddi does not pay any attention to the statements Borne out of complex from those boys:

Neo is excited he is with a London babe, as he has never been with one. So he does a shout out to London babes. Smh!

Anyway Praise has told them the babes have changed and don’t look like the people that have been with. The guys can’t wait to see them. I can’t wait too.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iKnee: 7:23pm On Jul 25, 2020
I'm back, got nine lives mof.. Lucy and Ka3na are nothing but vexed yesterday's paper grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
Guys are in the garden gisting and ganja boy aristurtle abi aristortoise cultist laycorn is there dumbfounded, looking blank, wishing big brother will call him into a secret room and give him weed to smoke before the parry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by olamidebaby: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2020
honortee:
isn't that the norm? isn't that expected?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hatima: 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
MizzD:
Praise don hype Erica say she fine die. The guys agreed. Neo said she looks like his ex undecided

Kiddi agreed she’s very pretty and referred to this first night outfit again. He called it a white dress grin. His eyes had been on her from day one. A billionaire with great eyes. I Stan tongue

That’s how uncle neo, tricky tee and I think Tochi said she’s very exposed..she go don get fans and that her eyes don tear. undecided

Kiddi does not pay any attention to the statements Borne out of complex from those boys:

Neo is excited he is with a London babe, as he has never been with one. So he does a shout out to London babes. Smh!

Anyway Praise has told them the babes have changed and don’t look like the people that have been with. The guys can’t wait to see them. I can’t wait too.
Neo can lie!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
honortee:

Guys dey always bond better than ladies, for any gathering. Na normal stuff.

Besides, all the ladies dey paint face now, so, dem no get time for the guys. Make those ones just chill, dey wait their babes.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
styrese:
They didn't cast so early like ozo.

the babes involved didn't put them in a corner.....

even TK was stringing Sheila and Tawana along at a time

Dora was the one who bursted Ozo's game not that he couldn't have gotten a way with it if she didn't grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
thatigboman:
Guys are in the garden gisting and ganja boy aristurtle abi aristortoise cultist laycorn is there dumbfounded, looking blank, wishing big brother will call him into a secret room and give him weed to smoke before the parry

Continue! U will soon enter market!

Laycon. #Havesense.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
MizzD:

As nobody hype Neo babe, make e hype am

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JhayJoe: 7:27pm On Jul 25, 2020
So this is the kat3na that is fine. Smh
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
Lhimeet:
Funny enough, Laycon isn't ugly. smiley

Nobody said he is
He is just over hyped grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iKnee: 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2020
thatigboman:
Praise hail Erica. Camera show lowlife, weed smoking laycorn. The boy frown dey scroll bear bear

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.