Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,387 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6011) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5109313 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6008) (6009) (6010) (6011) (6012) (6013) (6014) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
Froshloaded:

Lalasticlala

Rule 3 broken

This lady just insulted Laycon the god in human body
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Stay pressed!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by seniormallam(m): 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ebuka78:
A post came on FP about Erica's cloths stuff sold...

A guy named 2babymamas made a comment that people liked and was reaching 300+ likes.

They deleted the guuys comment.

The mods are supporting Erica.
Is it the 15 shirts they make is what they are calling sold out
Laycon can sell 1million in one day

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 7:37pm On Sep 05, 2020
https://twitter.com/maindavidosagie/status/1302300936937897986?s=12

Elites and Wayademgang, for your viewing pleasure grin

Looking forward to seeing more of kidd tonight

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
Jack500:

Every little thing, u bring up people parents, na so u lack home training reach?
If I report you to mynd44 and Dominique, you go say I dey wicked!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
I thought many people bought Fingerica's Marchandise, but am not seeing any picture of Helites wearing it.
Hmm. Hope say no be Audio "Sold out" sha

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
Demnan:
They are desoners
I don't get

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
I've not seen one. China brings too much underperforming appliances to our country
majamajic:

Nigeria might not be good , but if she buy appliances in London , can she handle the flight charges against the price it will eventually land here ? meanwhile original appliances are in Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
stroller9795:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Stay pressed!

Kwa kill u there

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by larride(m): 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
DrakeBlend:

No idea about wager... Neo/Prince won the scanfrost task.

Reward?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
Demnan:
@Nilknarf, I don miss oo, 6000 has gone
I told you tongue tongue didn't I??

Next time drop better money for me cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ebuka78:

A guy named 2babymamas made a comment that people liked and was reaching 300+ likes.

And so?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
Not designers, they are desoners. It's a play on the word
DrakeBlend:

I don't get
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KingAzubuike(f): 7:40pm On Sep 05, 2020
stroller9795:
No one has been able to tell me why Laycon deserves to win the money.
All this love for Laycon because Erica rejected him.
You guys will be alright 

From SDK
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
So you did me bad like this, I'm sure other icons did better
Nilknarf:

I told you tongue tongue didn't I??

Next time drop better money for me cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
stroller9795:
No one has been able to tell me why Laycon deserves to win the money.
All this love for Laycon because Erica rejected him.
You guys will be alright 

From SDK
Laycon will tell you on the 71st day

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 7:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
Pentagon56:
CU admit anyone

Ok
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Olodo24:
how many Nigerians (especially female ones) tell their real ages?
a

Many
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Is it a competition between them? No one said anything to the contrary
seniormallam:

Is it the 15 shirts they make is what they are calling sold out
Laycon can sell 1million in one day

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 7:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
SIRG120:
you have time to respond to those frustrated human beings........ Look one thing you must understand is that when people are way past their prime they normally find it difficult to accept that age is something that goes up and never comes down and ones they must have failed to get to a certain point of elevation in their younger days and knowing fully well their chances to get to those points are limited the next thing coming from them will be frustration and bitterness...... Every young person that comes across to them in a position they know they can never get to will automatically be termed OLD.... Which explains why they're trying so hard to force down a certain age that suits their old age on those they think are termed young........ Some of this people began watching BBA right from its first edition in 2003 and the mindset they had as at then it still same till date and naturally the only way they can relate well with the show in general is to convince themselves they're in the same age bracket with the housemates..... That's the only way they can enjoy the show else they'll feel old within them watching people they're way much older than..... Its a natural thing

Hehehehehe
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
larride:

Reward?
An unnamed scanfrost appliance for each of them

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ebuka78:

Miscreants with their agenda...premium okoto

So the mods pushing Erica and Kidd sex escapades to the FP giving room for people to bash her weren't supporting her then right??

Dominique
Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala
This moniker just broke rule 20 by disrespecting the mods

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2020
jayjaycee0:
this is the most beautiful african girl i have ever seen.
Complete to the core.
Melanin poppin

this one will successfully collect anyone's husband without even moving a finger

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12276425_20200905180155_jpeg3add0bb395275328729a11beec61d14a
What ? Well tastes are different sha. I don't feel this one at all. The same way i don't feel that Betway Piranha that thinks she's winning .

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Mapoka: 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2020

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
stroller9795:

He reminds me of Laycon's late father grin

why should you insult someone's father because of a show. If it your's will u be happy?

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 7:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
Demnan:
So you did me bad like this, I'm sure other icons did better
Upon say Elites no reach 5 here,we still secure comfortable place for that page...

Elites to the world grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
Erica is smart and very woke. Don’t underestimate her. See the advice she’s giving kidd. She said ask yourself that the people that you give promises and help to, when they return the favor when you’re the one in need? Think about it.
#EricaQueenOfWinning

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
stroller9795:
Kidd was caught by Dorothy kneeling before Erica, when Dorothy asked later if it was a proposal as she was surprised, Erica said Kidd was begging for a son, Kidd then said to her I love you, marry me, Erica said to him Say it louder, let others hear you, Erica said he was begging for son, Kidd then said but she's not ready to get married, Erica said back you are not ready to get married too. Triky jumped in and said both of you are not ready to get married, Kidd said to Dorothy when it happens you will be there and Dora screamed out Of course I must be there. Then later in the kitchen, Kidd said to Erica .I know your friends will like me,Erica replied but stopped when Vee walked in, but continued and said well it depends,if it was then when you were being a dick, Kidd asked Dick? she said I mean when you were acting up but for the past days or 2 days you have been good, they will, Kidd said I will come see them with Allen and Erica replied No because Allen was so extra with her friend who is also Erica. Stella, Like I always written on this Blog, Kidd is hopelessly in love but controlling though he cares and does everything for Erica,but because in Nigeria women have been tutored or used to stress in relationships, when love comes in hopeless places we suspect its falsehood. My advice to every woman, be you, have tact, take a chance, believe in you and leave the rest. There is none and no one on earth has NO formula to love. Take a leap of faith. Watch out and see how they will be after the house. Like I wrote on Monday when people were shouting he has no love for Erica, I had to ask the channel I watch BBN online if it was a different one to the one watched in Nigeria. No man a d i repeat no man or woman can sustain such fakeness and false care in a confined place that long and still consistent and even more Never. Prince and BrightO couldn't at all. It's not possible and for a good looking dashing rich boy like Kidd, Nooo.. he would have moved on with even Wathoni and not give a toss. He only wants to come out a d watch how it all wentbegin the house before his final decision, after all Neo hasn't officially asked Vee to be his girlfriend, it is better to come out, watch it all and know what the other person was up to. Of course Erica will go bonkers seeing Kidd helped Nengi zip up in the toilet, I wish we could watch that because it will be a total blow up but by then they will be outside the house. Erica is controlling too, very controlling but has a quiet looking demure but she is controlling.

from SDK

Saw the comment too, maybe it happened in the persons dream cos no one else watched it

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
It's because icons are busy securing money for next time he is up.
Nilknarf:

Upon say Elites no reach 5 here,we still secure comfortable place for that page...

Elites to the world grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
Jack500:

Every little thing, u bring up people parents, na so u lack home training reach?
Someone that lost her virginity at 16 to brother sule because she wants to grow butt grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ebuka78:

No they are not supporting Erica.

That comment would have been there If he hadn't mentioned CeCee, Mercy and Tacha.

Mentioning their names in such comment clearly means they lied and deceived people that they sold out, which isn't proved, but just assumption. You don't expect such comment to be left.

That the moderators used their common sense to do the correct and right thing doesn't mean they are supporting Erica, but for you to complain for what they did means an average Laycon's miscreant is very dumb.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by niceguy89(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2020
Neo wearing a pink durag

I see no one dragging him

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6008) (6009) (6010) (6011) (6012) (6013) (6014) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.