Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5022077 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6115) (6116) (6117) (6118) (6119) (6120) (6121) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:52am On Sep 06, 2020
Erica said Laycon looks like drum sticks...

Kidd said he actually likes drum sticks . Hahahahah grin grin grin grin grin

The kain pain wey Kidd dey give Erica sef . cheesy

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:53am On Sep 06, 2020
hear him talking about prince's water bed.... he is goading people on the low grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 2:53am On Sep 06, 2020
jikins:

When she was calling his name since you did not call her stupid. When she threatened his life you were quiet. Now that he is asking about her, he is now stupid. Abeg try hide the hypocrisy small

I'm a member of the Icon, but even b4 today, I get angry seeing Laycon trying to go close to her, he shouldn't be mentioning her name this night, he'll still feel bad later today knowing that he was the reason the babe he claims to really like and been protecting gets disqualified.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:53am On Sep 06, 2020
No mind these people. Someone that always said he knew Erica was a contender, if he was truly manipulative,
he would have used this opportunity
Blainz:

If Laycon was truly "manipulative"... Erica wouldn't sleep in that house tonight.

He would have used his manipulative skills to take advantage of tonight situation and get her outrightly disqualified and it would have been justified...considering the degree of words she used on him.

A less intelligent or less "manipulative" person like Mercy needed just a flick of her hair to get rid of her arch enemy (Tacha).
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Koolface4u: 2:54am On Sep 06, 2020
To all the so called ellite u all should better start ur vigil now to save u bitter queen

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ebuka78: 2:54am On Sep 06, 2020
Geezeem:

I honestly don't like the friendship between laycon and kidd

kidd is too free spirited and genuine .... laycon is calculative and manipulative lipsrsealed

this won't end well

I had expected laycon to be closer to neo cos of vee.... but no, he chose kidd knowing that himself and Erica aint cool

something gotta be off with that

he went an extra mile to vibe with kidd to prove a point

kidd never befriended ozo to prove any point.... prince didn't befriend ozo to prove any point

a lot of people do not just get the master card laycon dealt that led to this night

Erica who connect to him mentally.... could read this boy so well

it's a pity she allowed him play her out of the game that could have been anybody's lipsrsealed

Stop blaming Laycon.

She is angry because of Kidd liking Nengi....

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kaxmytex(m): 2:54am On Sep 06, 2020
Prince dey sleep on water bed... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 2:54am On Sep 06, 2020
This!

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by IgANephropathy(m): 2:54am On Sep 06, 2020
cuteboy2:

I dey cry for here oooo cry cry
Somebody's son should not carry this level of abuse.

Said she has been trying to discuss the multiple kissing allegation with Laykon, but the boy was playing coy.

Erica: "I spoke to Laykon about it and Laykon was trying to avoid the matter"

Can anyone really blame her letting it all out?
The universe is centered around Erica’s behind. She has a right to date whoever she pleases, reject any advances she please, have sex with anybody she wants. But Laycon has no right to keep his silence when he wants.

See, she played the mental attraction game and it backfired. She wanted to be manipulative but ended up on the receiving end. Blaming Laycon is just being self-entitled. He has every right to air his opinion or keep it.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 2:54am On Sep 06, 2020
Chiefheywhy:
Erica said Laycon looks like drum sticks...

Kidd said he actually likes drum sticks . Hahahahah grin grin grin grin grin

The kain pain wey Kidd dey give Erica sef . cheesy

Lol, Kidd na idipt....Erica said why would u like him, are u gay?

Kidd is just a bad partner for Erica, na desperation kill her too.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 2:54am On Sep 06, 2020
toseen7:

Since he does not have where to sleep, oga Madam have poured water on the bed..

I watched when prince told them she poured water, I had turned off the tv before to sleep o, I turned it back on lol, too much drama tonight

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 2:55am On Sep 06, 2020
Hazardfan1:
Kidd is more of an enemy to Erica than Laycon if we wanna think deep and analyse this whole thing.

He's been constantly sleeping with the girl without commitment, makes her feel insecure and betrayed.

He has a hand in all of these.

how? Erica's in her mid-twenties and ought to have known what she's walking into.

she saw fire and walked into it, expecting it not to scorch her feets..

Kidd has been honest from the onset, he owes no loyalty to her..

they had consensual s.ex, he didn't force her.. na her fvck finish, begin think say Kidd don marry her.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 2:55am On Sep 06, 2020
Hazardfan1:
Kidd is more of an enemy to Erica than Laycon if we wanna think deep and analyse this whole thing.

He's been constantly sleeping with the girl without commitment, makes her feel insecure and betrayed.

He has a hand in all of these.
Aswear, and it's very intentional.
He is always doing what will annoy Erica, imagine him reiterating to Erica that he likes Laycon, after Erica encouraged him to keep away from Laycon, he was even making a drunk joke about Laycon to Erica, and laughing hysterically while Erica's eyes were visibly red.
Kidd is low key running Erica street, and I foresaw all these a while back.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 2:56am On Sep 06, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:
The most mature ship in that house is ozone

Full stop!!!!!

I can't wait for this evening to come though. Erica is a goner grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kaxmytex(m): 2:56am On Sep 06, 2020
Biggie, how far..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:56am On Sep 06, 2020
thank you biggy... prince do you need to explain yourself though?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:56am On Sep 06, 2020
Erica to Kidd : Laycon is my enemy .

Few moments later ... grin grin grin grin wink cheesy

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by seunmohmoh(f): 2:56am On Sep 06, 2020
Been following this thread since day 1 but wanted to make sure my favourite have sense till the end before i make my first comment.

I am not disappointed

I AM AN ICON.

MAKE UNA WELCOME ME NA

40 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asuito7(m): 2:56am On Sep 06, 2020
codedguy1:

Who keeping john Thomas hep? grin
Why not go and disgrace yourself on national TV with your John Thomas next year cheesy
Audition for Big brother Naija next year and walk the talking grin

We will definitely enjoyed the cumtent boy cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:56am On Sep 06, 2020
#TeamIcon #TeamRoyalNinja

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jikins(m): 2:57am On Sep 06, 2020
Demnan:
He is an icon, oo

Wetin concern me? I nor be icon. Laycon has been insulted enough. E don do. The way Erica has spoken about him today. He has the right to call her name from now till next year.

You cant come and start complaining that he is talking about her when she has been doing the samething for hours and even wishing him death all because of kiss

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by richie240: 2:57am On Sep 06, 2020
calmbabyhawk:
Erica, just one more thing my love. If Biggie disqualifies you tomorrow, stick to your words and run up on onirun kolokolo, bite him, kick him, knock him, slap him, sit on his head till they pull you off. We'll all go for counselling DELIVERANCE when you come out. From my mouth to your ears.

Yours truly,
Indaboski Hawk! cool cool kiss kiss

Fixed!
Google 'Synagogie' for directives......thank me later!
cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mum2bsoon: 2:57am On Sep 06, 2020
Demnan:
I swear that's what people dont understand. Laycon doesnt act or look like a confrontational person,

The guy is so easy to love

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 2:58am On Sep 06, 2020
Geezeem:
hear him talking about prince's water bed.... he is goading people on the low grin

Wicked guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:58am On Sep 06, 2020
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 2:58am On Sep 06, 2020
Dannyxy:
I am still asking oh, even if laycon lied, e pass "she tried to kiss me?" She knows fans are watching, was there need for the outburst, who is she trying to prove something to, the people watching at home or Kidd?

Who is she fooling?.. Not me..

Even if her claims against laycon was true, how does it justify the things she said?? .

You don't say those type of things to another human, it can mess with mental health, people commit suicide for less things....

What are her fans defending?

Inside life though..

She was being loyal to Kidd, dt Ebuka question hit her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 2:58am On Sep 06, 2020
Erica no dey give her fans rest of mind sef . grin grin grin

Read the last comment . grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 2:59am On Sep 06, 2020
Asuito7:

Why not go and disgrace yourself on national TV with your John Thomas next year cheesy
Audition for Big brother Naija next year and walk the talking grin

We will definitely enjoyed the cumtent boy cool

Pouring my cumtent on your sister.

angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 2:59am On Sep 06, 2020
codedguy1:

Very annoying set of people.

Erica has done more than enough to destroy herself. I can't defend her with her vituperations.

Its like Laycon is even obsessed with her. angry

He is obsessed, cos I don't think he'll be happy to see her go home because of him today.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:00am On Sep 06, 2020
Ebuka78:

Stop blaming Laycon.

She is angry because of Kidd liking Nengi....

please restrict to yourself to FACTS... you can't prove what you wrote above

as long as there was no single fight between her and kidd or between her and nengi after the party.... i refuse to think up other plausible reason for her outs burst beside what she voiced out
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 3:00am On Sep 06, 2020
Hazardfan1:

He is obsessed, cos I don't think he'll be happy to see her go home because of him today.

Too bad for him.

If she goes home because of tonight. Too bad for her.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 3:00am On Sep 06, 2020
Geezeem:
laycon is really a snake!.... kidd watch it.... when he finishes with Erica, he would come for you

You are by far the dullest person on this thread and I'm not even joking.

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6115) (6116) (6117) (6118) (6119) (6120) (6121) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.