Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,110 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5108971 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6133) (6134) (6135) (6136) (6137) (6138) (6139) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 5:57am On Sep 06, 2020
People be shouting Brighto is Lord Bailish..yen yen.I just dey laugh,mumu rat ,that thought he was an elephant,.Eric get muscle,Erica na fine girl, Kiddiwaya na billionaire etc.....at the end of the day ,it is lanky scruffy looking Laycon ,that is playing bingo with their heads....when he sang "awa fierce" ..una think say he was joking?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by richie240: 5:57am On Sep 06, 2020
Hugo55:
Tricky is ass licker... as if he doesn't gossip in that house too. Erica should stop denying, she tried kissing Laycon. she admitted it too. So what the Bleep.
Whether she admitted it or not is even irrelevant na her palava be DAT.

We all get TV/phones for house/hand and its what we saw with our eyes.
Those supporting her in her denials her d chaffs of this country who will see white and call it grey!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gogetDpunana: 5:58am On Sep 06, 2020
Acidosis:

Imagine Laycon threatening to kill Erica outside the house.

The inspector general of police would be on his way to Big Brother house o

The protest from HELL-lites, feminists, etc would be so massive.
erica never said she will kill anybody. show me where she said i will kee laycon
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ntyce(m): 5:58am On Sep 06, 2020
cuteboy2:

Wao! That's a good feeling.
At least the night was not a total burst up.

Big lesson for Laykon. If you offend a girl emotionally, apologize and move on. It doesn't cost you anything. It even makes you the bigger man

How did he offend her?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 5:59am On Sep 06, 2020
codedguy1:
Dotez are you seeing your Ozo and what he is saying.

Listen to what Nengi justvtold him again for umpteenth time.

WE ARE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP.

It is unfair for anyone to ask for commitment while in this house. Especially because they met here.
Shez doesn't want a relationship at d same time shez not rejecting him,can't you see. Whenever Ozo confesses this feelings, instead of her to give a NO/Yes same way she did with Princess, she won't,she will rather switch topic

This is all a game, nd unfortunately Ozo is d one bn played here,I wonder why he show is emotions in a house like biggie house.

Nengi as watched BBN show so well,and I don't think she will want to become another Esther of last season, Cos trust me immediately she reject Ozo,it will backfire.

So get this,The fact dat she kept saying "we are not in relationship" does not mean, she az cleared him yet,,Cos I don't think shez gonna do dat.

By d time she start spacing Ozo like she did with Prince,come back her let talk again then,pliz don't come here and be saying she z "they are not in a relationship" Dat's not d point.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gogetDpunana: 5:59am On Sep 06, 2020
caprini1:
People be shouting Brighto is Lord Bailish..yen yen.I just dey laugh,mumu rat ,that thought he was an elephant,.Eric get muscle,Erica na fine girl, Kiddiwaya na billionaire etc.....at the end of the day ,it is lanky scruffy looking Laycon ,that is playing bingo with their heads....when he sang "awa fierce" ..una think say he was joking?
bunch of rubbish. someone talked rubbish in somes back and u are here screaming rubbish this morning. do you know that if it was some girls them go pour am hot water
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by adedayoa2(f): 5:59am On Sep 06, 2020
seunmsg:

I still don’t get why people can’t see this basic fact. Erica is mad simply because she has failed to get Kidd to commit to her despite all that she has done. Sadly, she doesn’t have the balls to face Kidd so she has to transfer the aggression on Laycon.

Erica is no longer interested in winning the show. Kidd is the only trophy she’s after and sadly, he’s elusive. Hopefully, big brother will get a psychologist to talk to her when she leaves the house. That girl really needs serious help to regain her mental balance.
I feel for her, but I don't want her to leave o. So they don't say she would have won the prize.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by richie240: 6:02am On Sep 06, 2020
Chibabe005:
i love this.

Prince comes in to sleep.

Erica spreads herself on the bed that she's not moving for him, that he should come and push her.
Even DT prince sef his wicked. Can't he allow her to have the whole bed to herself knowing full well dt thats her last sleep in dt house ni?

#send_forth tinz!
cool
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by seunmsg(m): 6:03am On Sep 06, 2020
adedayoa2:
I feel for her, but I don't want her to leave o. So they don't say she would have won the prize.

Well, it’s left for biggie to decide. Tacha was disqualified last season and the show still continued. Nobody can reasonably argue that Mercy’s victory wasn’t deserved. If she leaves, no big deal. Just a spanner lost.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 6:06am On Sep 06, 2020
What if I tell you the real person Erica is mad at is Kidd?

When someone is going about the way Erica was doing, it’s because they’re really mad at that one person that they can’t face and so they have to let that aggression out on other people.

Transferred aggression.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 6:06am On Sep 06, 2020
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AfroKnight: 6:07am On Sep 06, 2020
gogetDpunana:
erica never said she will kill anybody. show me where she said i will kee laycon

Don’t be deliberately obtuse.

She said it. A simple search on twitter will show you screen recordings.

If Laycon had said the same thing to her, he would be disqualified and her family would sue him immediately he steps out of the house. The police would be waiting for him inside DSTV premises sef.

You shouldn’t threaten anybody with violence especially when the whole world can see that you have motive.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by richie240: 6:08am On Sep 06, 2020
Chibabe005:
she's pouring water on the Bed again!

buhahahahaha.

see wetin Kidd prick cause ohhh
That's d genesis of all D's brouhaha!
Dick! Kids 'billions'!

Let kid just day d magic word: "I will be with you after bb", u will see her temperature come down sharp-sharp!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 6:08am On Sep 06, 2020
Acidosis:

Prince already told her that relationship with Kidd will end in tears; hence, the backlash.

As per Dorathy, we all know she's not loyal to anyone. Girl is so into the game. She would sell out anyone for the grand prize.

Ozo's fans should better start praying. When Erica leaves, Kidd will go after Nengi and that move will bring out the beast behind Ozo's pretty face. Ozo is at risk of disqualification.

That is exactly what we want,I don't even knw why Kidd az been slowing things down.

Why would any Superion not want dis,wen it seems dat's d only Ozo will snapped out of dat shit

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by seniormallam(m): 6:09am On Sep 06, 2020
Everything K.BRULE did was also under the influence of alcohol we all know, but yet got disqualified, I hope biggie won't make excuse for Erica, threat to personal life is not a joke at all,
Laycon not safe with Erica in that house, biggie you've seen the green light, if she eventually injured Laycon under the influence of alcohol one day, the BBN team wouldn't escape justice with yesterday Erica's outburst, it would be termed as total carelessness on the side of BBN team, I expect laycons management to petition the IG of police already, just to play safe, if our constitution frowned at threat to life, BBN shouldn't accept it either.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ntyce(m): 6:09am On Sep 06, 2020
Eeghe:

Erica is Erica. PeriodT.
I agree with your second point. Laycon is very very manipulative. And he had a secure upbringing so he has no excuse to be this way. He uses his mental powers to manipulate situations. He creeps me out.

Creep yen lo ma pa eee .(creep kee you there)
What has upbringing got to do with all these?
What should Nengi who's an orphan say?

Laycon discusses his feelings with his friends, you say he's gossiping....

Mention one bad statement the poor boy has made about Erica in that house?
Just 1....

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by funshyboi(m): 6:10am On Sep 06, 2020
Abeg what happened between Neo and Vee After the party, I woke up and found them arguing and shouting
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 06, 2020

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by richie240: 6:12am On Sep 06, 2020
Koolface4u:
Village People 100-0 Erica #BBNajia #witchcraft

This one off me kiss kiss kiss
cool

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 6:14am On Sep 06, 2020
cuteboy2:

Bolded is precisely, my view as well.
What makes it even worse, is that the person who was lied against, Erica, tried to discuss and clear the matter with Laykon, but he kept dodging and ducking. Implying he deliberately stabbed her in the back. It's not a good feeling.

Her efforts to discuss it shows she valued thier friendship. Laykon should have seized the opportunity to clear things up privately with her. Most men would.
To me,Laycon didn't lie just that he shouldn't have discussed it with people but then he is a young guy and still learning. More so,he was overcome with emotions too. He should juat have man up and discussed it but maybe he was scared of her reactions too.
But of course,it is all transferred aggression. The real problem is her and her mental state after trying everything to bag Kidd and he is still elusive.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by PearlStreet(m): 6:15am On Sep 06, 2020
gogetDpunana:
idiots like u are the problem of this world. when an action is carried out, u need to first know what caused it. what the Bleep drove her to this point? did she just wake up to started destroying stuff? most of you idiots will do worst than her

This one is daft. I'll just ignore you so you can run mad like Erica

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 6:15am On Sep 06, 2020
gogetDpunana:

You better shut up if you have nothing to say. I'm not responsible for your faulty television.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 6:17am On Sep 06, 2020

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AfroKnight: 6:17am On Sep 06, 2020
The mental health angle her fans are spinning to gloss over her misbehaviour and the murder threat is not an excuse. People who commit violent crimes and are found to suffer from mental health problems are still sentenced to prison if the judge or the victim’s family so desires. They will get all the therapy they need in jail.

The reason this will be probably swept under the carpet is her gender. We may just witness yet another example of female privilege.

I can just imagine the reactions of Erica’s fans if Laycon had threatened to beat (not even kill) her outside the house.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 6:18am On Sep 06, 2020
Village people -500

Erica - 0

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 6:19am On Sep 06, 2020
Brownsun:

That's the right thing to do. The matter needs to get to the IGP.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by niceguy89(m): 6:20am On Sep 06, 2020
codedguy1:
Dotez are you seeing your Ozo and what he is saying.

Listen to what Nengi justvtold him again for umpteenth time.

WE ARE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP.

It is unfair for anyone to ask for commitment while in this house. Especially because they met here.
Ozo this.... Ozo that....

WHY CANT YOU GUYS SEE THAT NENGI IS THE ONE CAUSING ALL THIS CONFUSION FOR OZO? WHY CANT YOU GUYS SEE THAT HER WORDS & ACTIONS TOWARDS HIM CONSTANTLY CONTRADICT?

NOW RIDDLE ME THIS: IF NENGI WAS NEVER INTERESTED IN ANY RELATIONSHIP WITH OZO, WHY CANT SHE CLEAR HIM THE WAY SHE DID TO PRINCE? BOTH IN WORDS & IN ACTIONS?

I blame the BB camera crew for doing the OzoNe ship dirty like this. I also blame Ozo for allowing Nengi get in his head, and thus setting himself up for drags. But for the love of whatever deity you worship, stop making it sound like Ozo is putting pressure on Nengi when Nengi has been the one seeking him out since day 1. Ozo should give her some space: I completely agree. But let's not act like the attraction between them here is one-sided. I'm not even an OzoNe shipper but that's the damn truth.

Let me also add that it's not everything the camera crew show us about Ozo and Nengi. There's so many things we are in the dark about, because a good number of HMs have already implied that there's A LOT GOING ON BETWEEN OZO & NENGI WHICH ISNT MEANT TO HAPPEN BETWEEN PEOPLE WHO ARE JUST FRIENDS. DEAD THESE AGENDAS ALREADY!!!

FÚCK!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 06, 2020

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 6:23am On Sep 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Adefowowe89: 6:23am On Sep 06, 2020
gogetDpunana:

are you mad?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ntyce(m): 6:24am On Sep 06, 2020
Afam4eva:
I can understand Laycon has the most fans in this year's BBNAIJA but the stupidity of most of his fans is something else. How can you say someone tried to kiss you SEVERAL times and you can't tell the personal all the times it happened and you think Erica does not have the right to be pained? I think she may be right about Laycon being manipulative.

This one will just type like someone who left his brain in the village..
The onus is on Ebuka to point out the multiple times....

Mistake Laycon made was not to confront Ebuka, Laycon only made that statement 2ce in the presence of Neo, Vee and Praise. Praise had corroborated this as well

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6133) (6134) (6135) (6136) (6137) (6138) (6139) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.