Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5033329 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6143) (6144) (6145) (6146) (6147) (6148) (6149) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tribers: 9:07am On Sep 06, 2020
I'm not in support of anybody ,but Erica drunk or not the girl useless and cheap

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 9:07am On Sep 06, 2020
What I want this morning is to see Erica up and doing well. she really does not deserve the pains and stress her fellow HMs have put her through.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 9:09am On Sep 06, 2020
Threebear:
Erica's first two strikes were unjust and unnecessary.

If biggie disqualifies her today it will be the biggest L to the show.

They better not .

And you icons if you're such a formidable team , why do you want Erica's disqualification ?

You are afraid. I can sense your fear. You know that if Erica is out of the picture, Kidd is a loose cannon and will definitely make a run for Nengi, which will badly affect your Ozo.

Hahahahaha

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 9:09am On Sep 06, 2020
EmmyCC:
What I want this morning is to see Erica up and doing well. she really does not deserve the pains and stress her fellow HMs have put her through.
with this your mentality Nigeria can't be better.

Explain what the housemates did to her.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 06, 2020
If I hear one more "Erica is too real for the show," I might lose it. Displaying mental illness is your definition of real bah? And those of you calling Laycon manipulative, do you even know what manipulative means?? Were you expecting Laycon to stop talking to Kidd just because he isn't cool with Erica? Omo, the foolishness of some of you amazes me. Like I already said, the housemates who don't like Erica don't like her because they saw through her. That isn't Laycon's fault. Erica was an authoritarian in her first rule as HOH. All the housemates complained about the way she led the house. Of course, that affected their view of her. Again, how is that Laycon's doing?

Please, it's okay to like Erica but don't blame her behaviors on someone else. Erica is responsible for her actions and the reactions they trigger. Nobody else should share that blame.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 9:10am On Sep 06, 2020
Someone should please jist me about the Erica incident. I'm kinda losty
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tribers: 9:10am On Sep 06, 2020
EmmyCC:
You be human being right , if you where abuse to that extent will you take it ,some people maturity low gan for this world , my favourite or not if you abuse anybody anyhow I no go support u

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 9:10am On Sep 06, 2020
Abeg where Prince sleep? grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:11am On Sep 06, 2020
Mariinee:
If I hear one more "Erica is too real for the show," I might lose it. Displaying mental illness is your definition of real bah? And those of you calling Laycon manipulative, do you even know what manipulative means?? Were you expecting Laycon to stop talking to Kidd just because he isn't cool with Erica? Omo, the foolishness of some of you amazes me. Like I already said, the housemates who don't like Erica don't like her because they saw through her. That isn't Laycon's fault. Erica was an authoritarian in her first rule as HOH. All the housemates complained about the way she led the house. Of course, that affected their view of her. Again, how is that Laycon's doing?

Please, it's okay to like Erica but don't blame her behaviors on someone else. Erica is responsible for her actions and the reactions they trigger. Nobody else should share that blame.
A bottle of Gordon's for you grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:12am On Sep 06, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

You are afraid. I can sense your fear. You know that if Erica is out of the picture, Kidd is a loose cannon and will definitely make a run for Nengi, which will badly affect your Ozo.

Hahahahaha
This is about the most illogical theory I've ever read .

I just want fairness for Erica .

If anything Erica's exit will benefit Ozo tremendously because elites would vote Ozo over anyone in that house even Kidd .

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 9:12am On Sep 06, 2020
Tribers:

You be human being right , if you where abuse to that extent will you take it ,some people maturity low gan for this world , my favourite or not if you abuse anybody anyhow I no go support u

She went overboard, alcohol or no alcohol.

It was very nauseating to watch her outburst for that long.

If your fav fvck up admit it. She messed up big time.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ukaface(f): 9:13am On Sep 06, 2020
NihiIist:
Erica get mind Sha. How will you threaten to beat up and kill laycon who be eiye number 2 for mushin temple. That girl don buy market.
lmaoooo

Right now I'm wishing and hope of lay lay lay of laycon is actually a.cultist, make her fuq up get treated.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 9:13am On Sep 06, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
I don’t know why Erica’s fans don’t want to admit that it’s EBUKA that caused everyone to know about this kissing thing. Are they afraid to blame him? Hahahahaha.

People knew before ebuka said it, but nobody saw it as a big deal cos it happened when she was high, though ebuka shouldn't have brought it up again, since it happened weeks a ago.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 9:14am On Sep 06, 2020
topboss:
WE ALSO TOLD DEM, KIDD USED HIS FATHER BILLIONS TALK TO COLLECT ERICA YANSH.

HAD KIDD NOT MENTIONED HIS FATHER BILLIONS, ERICA WOULD STILL LIKE HIM BUT NOT SENSELESSLY.

THE ONLY REASON ERICA WOULD ENTERTAIN HIM IS BECOS OZO WAS TAKEN BY HER FRIEND NENGI, WHOM SHE KNEW OUTSIDE THE SHOW.

OTHERWISE, SHE WOULD HAVE STOLEN OZO FROM NENGI.

Oh really!!! Ok, Ozo is still a free agent, if wants him, she'd try.

But d last time I checked Ozo said he waited until his spec entered d hse, which was Nengi. go back to the Thursday video of them talking @ d dining wit everybody including Erica.

So...don't come wit untrue stories. Erica made mistakes, I only pray 4 her. But I wonder aw it got ds bad...poor girl had an emotional breakdown.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 06, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Prince handled it well with Nengi and avoided her totally, they only come to talk when tasks join them together.
Prince did not ignore nengi oo, it was Nengi who ignored prince totally. It is only during tasks they talk

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tribers: 9:14am On Sep 06, 2020
I need moderators for my social community sign up if you are interested quote me only serious people
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ukaface(f): 9:14am On Sep 06, 2020
EmmyCC:
her fellow HMS put her thru stress Ke?
Hiaaaaa, ntn wey I no go read for this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 9:15am On Sep 06, 2020
So Neo and Vee still sleep for the same bed. Abi wetin I dey see grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 9:15am On Sep 06, 2020
Aileexa1:

Blame everyone and in this case everything but Erica....
I see the show as an entertainment and a study in human behaviour....no sentiments attached,biko!....I have said Erica should face the originator of her problems. KIDDIWAYA.,...and leave everyone else alone,capish?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 9:16am On Sep 06, 2020
mizz2posh:

People knew before ebuka said it, but nobody saw it as a big deal cos it happened when she was high, though ebuka shouldn't have brought it up again, since it happened weeks a ago.

Very very few people knew. But when Ebuka said it to the whole house and on live TV, it was different. It’s not the same thing.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Donzie1995: 9:16am On Sep 06, 2020
Tribers:
I need moderators for my social community sign up if you are interested quote me only serious people
is there a benefit or pay for being one..?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tribers: 9:16am On Sep 06, 2020
codedguy1:

She went overboard, alcohol or no alcohol.

It was very nauseating to watch her outburst for that long.

If your fav fvck up admit it. She messed up big time.
Nigerian no dey admit fact , dey support stupidity , how can I call someone my favourite and I can't tell you what you did is wrong

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 9:16am On Sep 06, 2020
ukaface:
lmaoooo

Right now I'm wishing and hope of lay lay lay of laycon is actually a.cultist, make her fuq up get treated.

Treated how?

You and Erica are in the same WhatsApp group.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:16am On Sep 06, 2020
A strong and final warning should suffice .

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 06, 2020
Eeghe:

Don’t even let anyone her make you feel you are wrong to support her.
She managed to delve inside of her insecurities and busted Laycon’s game and I am very okay with it. And if she does not get DQed from this game, the chances are high that she will win.
If delusion was a person...

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by lolawilliams(f): 9:16am On Sep 06, 2020
Gmajor:
Someone should please jist me about the Erica incident. I'm kinda losty

The gist won't be as interesting as watching it. Check YouTube, its littered over there.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ukaface(f): 9:16am On Sep 06, 2020
Erica needs a.psychiatrist please.
She's gone thru alot in her life to display such venom, hatred, towards another human. She is even a threat to herself.
If Kidd no date am after this show, this girl fit die ooooo

# getericaapsychiatrist

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 06, 2020
topboss:
OZO AND ERICA WOULD HAVE BEEN A PERFECT MATCH.

TRUE LOVE STORY.
Lol, big lie. Erica has always been interested in money. She said it from day 1 that she's only looking for a billionaire to marry nothing else
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 9:16am On Sep 06, 2020
stroller9795:

He reminds me of Laycon's late father grin
even though I tries to resist some foolish post here but damn, this is too low undecided

Someone's late parent on top a game shocked ? Kai i don't get.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 9:17am On Sep 06, 2020
Threebear:

This is about the most illogical theory I've ever read .

I just want fairness for Erica .

If anything Erica's exit will benefit Ozo tremendously because elites would vote Ozo over anyone in that house even Kidd .

I don’t expect you to admit anything. I know who you are. Every of your moves are calculated.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:17am On Sep 06, 2020
topboss:
OZO AND ERICA WOULD HAVE BEEN A PERFECT MATCH.

TRUE LOVE STORY.
Swears!!!!

The two just got it wrong in love.

Buh I believe the two will sought themselves out on their own after d show,A lot of ladies go don dey in line for our coconut head guy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 9:17am On Sep 06, 2020
Threebear:
A strong and final warning should suffice .
I agree

She must remain in that house

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6143) (6144) (6145) (6146) (6147) (6148) (6149) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.