Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,301 members, 7,860,735 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:15 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5109643 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6148) (6149) (6150) (6151) (6152) (6153) (6154) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 10:00am On Sep 06, 2020
empress101:
Wait....Erica didn't sleep in the HOH room Kwakwakwakwakwa..too many offences...Uncountable...I cant wait for 6pm shocked

ERICA IS DONE.

IF I BE AM, I GO DEY PACK MY BAGS.

HOLD ON, BUT SHE GET IMMUNITY, SO DAT ONE FIT SAVE AM THIS WEEK.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 10:01am On Sep 06, 2020
SammyFX:

I lik ur narrative so much ...bt nengi n ozo jus wan n lik mercy n Ike jus tht ozo too deep n nengi so much sha bt let b Frank nengi likes ozo she is jus fr the game n tht the wise thing to do lik I said I see something definitely happen outside even tho they don't end has couple bt de will definitely go far ..bt fr Erica n Kidd m sure Kidd will love n to next phase Erica has really shown herself to Kidd tht he won't b a free man when wt Erica

That's why I dey vex for Ozo. I have said it severally that Nengi likes Ozo but Ozo played himself into where he is now. He needed to back off a little, if possible form annoyance for little things grin let her chase him small, but my guy done dey talk about spending rest of life blablabla to babe you met in a confined space with a billion cameras.

Kidd also really likes Erica. But.....

See as him no commit to anything with Erica, because he needs to see her outside the house but with what she just displayed he will probably keep her as a friend. That's what I will do.

Its unfair asking someone for commitment or making a supposed marriage proposal in a space like this.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 10:02am On Sep 06, 2020
Bulldozer90:
MY JUDGEMENT
*clears throat*

Having considered the events of last night seriously, I will now give my assessment of the situation.

ERICA: she is too real, genuine and good to the point of naivety. She wants to be good to everybody and offend none. She is too loyal to people and expect complete loyalty from them too. She completely gives all and try to make everybody happy, even when she owes them nothing. When she picked kid as deputy, she did her best not to make laycon feel bad by explaining to him. Same happened to prince. She feels she owes prince a favour for being the one who "stopped him" from winning HOH when he came close the most, and even had to explain to ozo why she didnt choose tricky. You can say she is "loose" considering the way she gave kid all, but her mild and firm insistence that she is not attracted to laycon shows at least for what we see, that she is not a slut.For people who trust totally, betrayal of such loyalty provokes wild emotional reaction. We just saw it this morning.

KIDWAYA: He thinks he is playing game by not being loyal. How can you not be on her side when she has always been for you? Does he even know that laycon hates him more than Erica because laycon feels he took Erica from him. Laycon will still stab him deep in the back. Erica got her strikes largely because of her loyalty. Why didn't he make any effort at restraining Erica. He thinks if she gets disqualified he'll nave more fans? Lol

LAYCON: Dude is manipulative. Yes! He wanted to use Erica to trend and gain sympathy when Erica told him she wasn't attracted to him. Went about telling people she wanted to kiss him "a couple of times". Even Erica got visibly enraged the moment Ebuka revealed it. later When she asked for explanation, you waved her aside but when you saw that she has had a feel of drunkenness late night after the party, you suddenly developed interest over the issue. Such a snake. Is that how you pay her back for being your friend when everyone else looked down on you?

PRINCE: A bad dude, a wicked fellow and kid's asslicker. Erica that you are discussing about with dora and lucy is the same person who saved your failed ass from eviction today. No attempt to call a spade nor to stop you from acting out of order because you feel siding against her increases your chances and make you friend with kid after the show. This dude has been hiding his real aggressive, violent lying and malicious self the most in the house. Erica was right to call him all those names. Disloyal friends!

TRICYTEE: Although she owes Erika nothing, he is afraid of saying the truth and offending kid whom he asslicks. I learnt he later blamed laycon, prince and kid when they were not around. That shows he knows the truth. All these disloyalty had Erica frustrated, especially from people who owe her loyalty in return. Even ozo would have acted better if he was sober.

If she is punished I won't be shocked, but a disqualification may not be very fair considering that her previous strikes and the latest incident didn't involve physical violence. Considering also that Laycon, Neo and Vee also misbehaved and violated rules in varying degrees.
Imagine reading this type of thrash early morning and you can't do anything to the poster.
Not even a knock!!

I'm ashamed I share country boundary with someone like you....

Your post reeks of sentiments and hypocrisy

Am not surprised ....its typical of you die hard fans..
That sees nothing wrong in whatever your favourite does

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:02am On Sep 06, 2020
Listen to Erica and Kidd gist this morning. I have gone to find my breakfast.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 10:02am On Sep 06, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Unbiased indeed.

So, Erica is not manipulative?

Let us just pretend that we didn't know why she really wanted Laycon close.

One of your numerous bandwagon narratives,

she is manipulative
only yesterday again she became mentally ill..

Shes winning my dear
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:02am On Sep 06, 2020
Threebear:
A strong and final warning should suffice .

This was already issued last week na.what she did yesterday is more than what she did to get two strikes.this statement is very irritating

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amanda4life: 10:02am On Sep 06, 2020
Beorn1:

I'm not gonna blame Kidd in as much as I'd want to.

See, what Kidd and Erica have together is Bonnie and Clyde shït. Two lovers/partners with violent (not the same with Kiddrica though) tendencies. Two partners that committed crimes (breaking of house rules in the case of Kiddricas), got away with them but knew it wouldn't last and at a stage, the strong arms of the law will catch up with them. Despite knowing what end awaited them, they're neck deep into their acts and association to stop.

Unfortunately, they met their waterloo, but in this case, Erica only has met her end. Kidd is a good person whose only flaw is that he just wanna have fun and never commit. Erica on the hand, is emotionally unbalanced, probably lacked that strong family values impacted in children with sound family upbringing. She's mentally unstable and needs the right person or people to help her make the best decision.

Kidd while being a good person, is not the right person for Erica. His bad boy persona spells doom for Erica who's not mentally or emotionally strong to keep up. Erica would've been better off dating Ozo, while Nengi hooks up with Kidd. Nengi has seen it all, and would have been the "fun seeking" person who's not after committment that Kidd wants. Kidd wants to enjoy life, live fast and have maximum fun. Erica wants Kidd to have that fun with her alone. She wants a Kidd that'd take her to go see his family. Show her off and get to know her friends. She wants a bad boy like Kidd but with strong family upbringing of Ozo. She Wants a Kidd with a Laycon's brains. Unfortunately, nobody is perfect, or should I say, she can't eat her cake and have it.

Despite the strikes, despite the red flags, despite seeing her end coming, she was too into Kidd to back off. She probably thought she's done a lot for and with Kidd to give up. She demanded Kidd's full loyalty and undivided attention since she was now intimate with him. But Kidd wasn't giving her the "faithful guy" vibe she craved. She started having issues with girls she feels are a distraction between her and Kidd. Erica and Kidd are bad for each other and I've said it before. Erica's biggest mistake was falling for Kidd when she's emotionally unstable to handle him.

Erica wants a faithful man dedicated to her. She's the overly jealous type that wants her man glued to her and don't keep female friends. A man that won't send any other girl, but Kidd isn't that man. Erica loves a bad boy, but bad boys come with luggages. She'd not had involve sex/emotions after breaking things off the first time with Kidd after they made out. Or better still, she'd have totally kept away from Kidd coz she can't resist him if they are close. But she'd already eaten the forbidden fruit, loved it and wanted more. Choosing Kidd as the DHOH was the beginning of the end for her. It was from that decision that the strikes, the cries, the sex, the constant seeking of assurance, the lack of focus, all began.

When she leaves later today, she'd look for a shrink fast and never try to take things more than just being friends with Kidd outisde the house or it'd end in tears for her again. Kidd is not the man for her. Next time, she'd go for an Ozo.

AFRICAN GIRLS NEEDS TO LEARN FROM THIS.

THIS IS THE REASON MANY OF US GET INTO MARRIAGES, AND LIVE WITH GUILT AND FUSTRATION AND ADDICTION FOREVER

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:03am On Sep 06, 2020
Una sister say she nor remember wetin happen last nyt.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 10:03am On Sep 06, 2020
tsquaure:
Plenty things pained her about Laycon . Not just "the talking about me "
The Johnny walker win ,his friendship with Vee , his friendship with Kidd.
His sendless attitude towards her. The straw that broke the Camel's back was when he curved her at the party when he was dancing with Lucy . Oh the pain , the bitterness , jealous . No wonder they say Hell hath no fury than a Woman scorned

1000%

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:03am On Sep 06, 2020
Bulldozer90:
MY JUDGEMENT
*clears throat*

Having considered the events of last night seriously, I will now give my assessment of the situation.

ERICA: she is too real, genuine and good to the point of naivety. She wants to be good to everybody and offend none. She is too loyal to people and expect complete loyalty from them too. She completely gives all and try to make everybody happy, even when she owes them nothing. When she picked kid as deputy, she did her best not to make laycon feel bad by explaining to him. Same happened to prince. She feels she owes prince a favour for being the one who "stopped him" from winning HOH when he came close the most, and even had to explain to ozo why she didnt choose tricky. You can say she is "loose" considering the way she gave kid all, but her mild and firm insistence that she is not attracted to laycon shows at least for what we see, that she is not a slut.For people who trust totally, betrayal of such loyalty provokes wild emotional reaction. We just saw it this morning.

KIDWAYA: He thinks he is playing game by not being loyal. How can you not be on her side when she has always been for you? Does he even know that laycon hates him more than Erica because laycon feels he took Erica from him. Laycon will still stab him deep in the back. Erica got her strikes largely because of her loyalty. Why didn't he make any effort at restraining Erica. He thinks if she gets disqualified he'll nave more fans? Lol

LAYCON: Dude is manipulative. Yes! He wanted to use Erica to trend and gain sympathy when Erica told him she wasn't attracted to him. Went about telling people she wanted to kiss him "a couple of times". Even Erica got visibly enraged the moment Ebuka revealed it. later When she asked for explanation, you waved her aside but when you saw that she has had a feel of drunkenness late night after the party, you suddenly developed interest over the issue. Such a snake. Is that how you pay her back for being your friend when everyone else looked down on you?

PRINCE: A bad dude, a wicked fellow and kid's asslicker. Erica that you are discussing about with dora and lucy is the same person who saved your failed ass from eviction today. No attempt to call a spade nor to stop you from acting out of order because you feel siding against her increases your chances and make you friend with kid after the show. This dude has been hiding his real aggressive, violent lying and malicious self the most in the house. Erica was right to call him all those names. Disloyal friends!

TRICYTEE: Although she owes Erika nothing, he is afraid of saying the truth and offending kid whom he asslicks. I learnt he later blamed laycon, prince and kid when they were not around. That shows he knows the truth. All these disloyalty had Erica frustrated, especially from people who owe her loyalty in return. Even ozo would have acted better if he was sober.

If she is punished I won't be shocked, but a disqualification may not be very fair considering that her previous strikes and the latest incident didn't involve physical violence. Considering also that Laycon, Neo and Vee also misbehaved and violated rules in varying degrees.
I stopped reading here grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by niceguy89(m): 10:04am On Sep 06, 2020
Bulldozer90 after writing that long arse dissertation to defend Erica and getting nothing but drags and clowning for all his efforts....

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 10:04am On Sep 06, 2020
Agbgift:
Listen to Erica and Kidd gist this morning. I have gone to find my breakfast.
what is she saying please? Light off

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 10:04am On Sep 06, 2020
topboss:

ERICA IS DONE.

immunity cant save her...She did alot...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 10:04am On Sep 06, 2020
topboss:

ERICA IS DONE.

Immunity saves you from not being nominated, doesn't give you the right to break house rules and not be punished for it

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 06, 2020
And this

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 10:04am On Sep 06, 2020
Erica is saying she can't remember all that happened yesterday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 06, 2020
topboss:

NENGI IS NOT LOYAL, THAT GUY HAS SOMETHING ON HER THAT MAKES HIM POWERFUL, LIKE U SAID, MAYBE MONEY OR LIKE I SAID CONTENT ON NENGI CHARACTER.
If he truly had something on her, why then was she seducing all the guys in the house since the first week? Obviously she knew the guy would be angry for seducing the guys and all but she still went ahead with it.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2020
scondy:
The insults Erica threw at laycon were not on the spot ones....they are expressions of her thoughts of laycon.

That's being said, I for one dont want her disqualified. I am praying for another final warning.....so both she and her deluded fans can be humbled as the weeks go by and on the final day .

You guys are missing the big picture.if she is spared today she will feel morally big and will continue lashing out at lsycon.next time,she will go physical

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2020
Agbgift:
Una sister say she nor remember wetin happen last nyt.
Really grin
Gist me abeg...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:06am On Sep 06, 2020
Bulldozer90:
MY JUDGEMENT
*clears throat*

According to you, your judgement was based on the assessment of events that happened only between last night and early this morning.

I hope that this is the case.

Otherwise, it would be a foolish thing to judge these people's overall stay in the House based on events that happened within 2-5 hours

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2020
Beorn1:
I dislike this Erica so much right now. Can't believe I ever liked this girl. SMH
LMAO.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 10:06am On Sep 06, 2020
teacherbim:
what is she saying please? Light off
Little I got before I left the parlour, she said she can't remember what happened. Kidd is trying to remaind her few. She say she hate Laycon.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 10:06am On Sep 06, 2020
mizz2posh:

She said laycon is dry like drum stick and Kidd said he loves drumstick, then she asked him are you gay cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I tell you grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 10:07am On Sep 06, 2020
Brownsun:
I don't believe her cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:07am On Sep 06, 2020
OffsahBoye:

I'm ashamed I share country boundary with someone like you....

Your post reeks of sentiments and hypocrisy

Am not surprised ....its typical of you die hard fans..
That sees nothing wrong in whatever your favourite does
The guy just type nonsense.

I said people supporting Erica reason poorly as she does

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 10:07am On Sep 06, 2020
Waya my guyyy speaking sense.
He's telling Erica she shldnt hv brought up d Laycon talk again cos its past

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 10:07am On Sep 06, 2020
Kidd fans are trying to take over Erica's fans cheesy

Who destroyed Erica's game?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:08am On Sep 06, 2020
Brownsun:

Mad oo

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Crixxx: 10:08am On Sep 06, 2020
topboss:

ERICA IS DONE.

Immunity from eviction not Immunity from disqualification now.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kinematics: 10:08am On Sep 06, 2020
Wow, woke up to see Twitter boiling.

Whorica has done it again.....

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by lagusboyyy(m): 10:08am On Sep 06, 2020
Sochieke:

Erica perhaps loved him too much and it wasn't reciprocal but his "I don't care attitude" is a no for me.

Erica doesn't love kiddwaya truly. She's only putting up those display of affections because of the WEALTH.

Neither do kiddwaya have any iota of love for her, he's only using her to catch the cruise.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 10:08am On Sep 06, 2020
codedguy1:

That's why I dey vex for Ozo. I have said it severally that Nengi likes Ozo but Ozo played himself into where he is now. He needed to back off a little, if possible form annoyance for little things grin let her chase him small, but my guy done dey talk about spending rest of life blablabla to babe you met in a confined space with a billion cameras.

Kidd also really likes Erica. But.....

See as him no commit to anything with Erica, because he needs to see her outside the house but with what she just displayed he will probably keep her as a friend. That's what I will do.

Its unfair asking someone for commitment or making a supposed marriage proposal in a space like this.

Bt u saw wat happen now Dora hist ozo suddenly she came the girl left ..nengi to want ozo attention by all means she feels she can hold onto ozo sometimes I de feel fr m wt all this game ..las last ozo ft pursue Dora outside n she move n so I lik her game tho bt she need to find a way to tell this guy soon if she is ready or not if not this ozo I know no go send m again o

(1) (2) (3) ... (6148) (6149) (6150) (6151) (6152) (6153) (6154) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.