Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5029280 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6170) (6171) (6172) (6173) (6174) (6175) (6176) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
Akorkor:
As I Dey watch Laycon Dey rubb his head I just dey imagine the word “chicken drum stick”. Chai, this babe finish the guy
You are a very wicked somebody grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
Munzy14:

By the way how do u want laycon to prove to a lady who went ballistic to the worl last nyt, only to wake up and say she didn't remember anything..

BTW, you type a lot of BS sometimes that does my head in for real. How exactly did you attach this part of your post to me? Where in my post did I say that Laycon should've explained last night to her? It's like you read another person's post and then quote another person's post to give an unrelated reply.

There's no place in my post where I specified that Laycon should have chosen last night to explain what he meant by his statement. I'd only said last night that Laycon should have clarified things to her over the week, I NEVER SAID LAYCON SHOULD HAVE CLARIFIED LAST NIGHT. I even said Laycon ignoring her last night was the best decision he'd have made. Please, when next you're going off point as usual, don't misquote me.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gbazgbos: 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2020
stroller9795:

Abeg shift one side!
Are you her God?
Make we dey watch now and pls mark my quote, because I will come back and remind u
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
Not that they cant ever be wrong, but your confidence in yourself that you can never be wrong. Trump is not always wrong, but his bigotry makes him bad
Asuito7:

It is not about bandwagoners agreeing with me, rather it is on WHAT they agree on. Is it right or wrong. And don't ever think or make the mistake that they can never be wrong, because it seems that is the way you are going.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by simplyshade: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

He is intelligent, but is a simp nonetheless.

So, those who say he is intelligent, and those who call him a simp are both correct.

He has shown both intelligence, and a significant level of simping.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2020
galaxyball:

Can you imagine if none of the other housemates saw it? and then next morning Erica will say she can't remember cheesy

How can Laycon explain something like that

Someone that didn't even acknowledgee what she did in her "apology"
you mind hypocrites...cheesy

Plenty characters.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
[quote author=teepha post=93633432][/quote] cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by seunmohmoh(f): 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
Asabe4:
That's why i want her to leave.

I have been supporting her but for her own sake, she should go sort herself out today.
So if erica gets disqualified, does that mean she will leave before lucy and trikytee or with them? Hehehe

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
But Erica finish Laycon sha...grin Baba didn't say a word but he'd likely never forget for the rest of his life.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
Munzy14:

E k gwuru oooooo... cheesy
Ezigbote ike
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2020
codedguy1:

That inebriated deformed twerp always comes here to exhibit her imbecility.

She wears it like a crown.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asuito7(m): 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
Demnan:
Not that they cant ever be wrong, but your confidence in yourself that you can never be wrong. Trump is not always wrong, but his bigotry makes him bad

It is also the much confidence you have that you and the bandwagoners cannot be wrong that is the problem......just because you are in the majority

You never see the picture sad
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by seniormallam(m): 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
If K.brule was disqualified because he acted under alcohol influence, I see no reason why Erica should remain in that house,
She's using alcohol too fool us, I hope biggie don't fall for that nonsense, she might stab laycon one day and start crying alcohol, yesterday outburst is enough to nailed BBN team if laycon eventually get hurt,
Laycon isn't safe with Erica in that house.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
DrakeBlend:
But Erica finish Laycon sha...grin Baba didn't say a word but he'd likely never forget for the rest of his life.
I swear the guy fit turn gay cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 1:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
Abeg which time Biggie go dash out strikes undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Prymestrr(m): 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
"no let them...see you finish, them go finish your biscuit, them go finish your sweeeeettt, shakara don end oooo......." grin grin grin grin

DJ Kaywise is a bastard for rearranging Erica's psyche with this track grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEhsh21nKEO/

Beorn1:

You're not making sense right now. I don't even understand how you'd type so much and not still argue the bone of contention. What has this epistle got to do with me? We're discussing if couple of occasions was said by Laycon or not and you're here giving me migraines.

I'm not interested in your off point epistles. Thanks

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
Beorn1:

BTW, you type a lot of BS sometimes that does my head in for real. How exactly did you attach this part of your post to me? Where in my post did I say that Laycon should've explained last night to her? It's like you read another person's post and then quote another person's post to give an unrelated reply.

There's no place in my post where I specified that Laycon should have chosen last night to explain what he meant by his statement. I'd only said last night that Laycon should have clarified things to her over the week, I NEVER SAID LAYCON SHOULD HAVE CLARIFIED LAST NIGHT. I even said Laycon ignoring her last night was the best decision he'd have made. Please, when next you're going off point as usual, don't misquote me.
mstchwwww...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
grin
Norano:
Just be saying rubbish with confidence.
You mean feminists and NGOs will arise and protest for Erica because she was disqualified from BBN?
Do you think feminists and NGOs are so stupid and jobless? Even misandrists won't be so stupid to protests for such a useless cause.
Try get sense abeg
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
iboboyswag:
Erica needs to leave that house immediately and seek medical help. What graced our screens last night was the manifestation of the onset of schizophrenia.

Her choice of words in describing other housemates in the days leading and the notion that everyone is an enemy including Kidd was a telling sign something was wrong. I didn't type anything on here because there is an extent to bants (I have not fully lost my home training).

Expect more outburst in the coming days...

This might not be a popular opinion but it is the absolute truth.

No one in his right mind can defend Erica's action. The act was premised on the feelings of being cheated out of a relationship and a friendship, and the excuse of being talked about was the only semi-logical reason she could conjure at that moment.

She believed it so much and too well, and that was all the fuel she needed.

P.s: Don't be shocked that she'd come out and say Biggie instigated her... She is unwell and needs urgent psychological help.

Like someone said, mental health issues are grossly underrated in this country. Many are mad and roaming free.

You don't know nothing... Erica is doing just fine
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
Alphagan:

From the video, Laycon did mention couple of times.

Couple of times at the party was what he meant and he never lied about it.

If anything, this has only validated what iCons have been chorusing so far.

Thanks for the video. It has done justice to the subject of discourse

Then Laycon should have explained that he meant a couple of occasions at the party and this issue would've ended but he didn't wanna talk talk about it which is where Erica is having issues with him.

I said it on Monday, that Laycon should've told Erica that the couple of occasions meant at different times in the club but he didn't.

Also, from Ebuka's questions, Ebuka said he had told other HMs at various times that Laycon had told them Erica tried to kiss him a number of times. The number of times is the issue here. If Laycon had explained this way to Erica, Erica wouldn't have keep hurting or think Laycon is lying with her name.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
Munzy14:

eeeh!! ......grin
grin

Ooooooh

Ya wuru ma nke ahu, nga m ga-ebido wu ishi okwu
grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
nazablossom:
cheesy cheesy
That meme eehhh..... kpofere m o... grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
Couple of times doesnt mean different days. Geez
Beorn1:

God bless you. Larride, oya watch and see between me and you who's watching from a calabash.

Everyone please watch and confirm if Laycon said "a couple of times" or not.

Let's see who's wrong between me and Larride.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by calmbabyhawk: 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
Aileexa1:

Your hatred for Laycon is questionable.

Are you unwell? undecided undecided undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MadeMan01(m): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
Amanda4life:

ERICA IS GOING THRU EMOTIONAL TRAUMA CAUSED BY KID.

THE FACT IS THAT WHEN A WOMAN DONT FEEL LOVED THEY LONGED FOR FROM THE PERSON THEY LOVE THEY FEEL HURT AND BECAME AGGRESSIVE, NAG NAG NAG.
EVERYTHING IN THE ENVIRONMENT WILL IRRITATE HER

So Kidd should love her by force to make her happy and displease himself. She can now taste what Laycon tasted. Laycon managed his by avoiding her. She is fighting, destroying and insulting all

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Borussia1: 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
Let’s even take a moment to imagine if the kissing video wasn’t broadcasted.

Who would’ve believed Erica indeed tried to kiss Laycon?

Hellites would have tagged him all sorts of names and stuffs.

Thanks to Kayode for giving us a means to defend Laycon.

Shame on Erica and shame on her useless fans.

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tapout(m): 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
you see what ozo is doing now, that's the kind of thing nengi wants him for sad and uncle is very compliant cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by seniormallam(m): 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
DrakeBlend:
Someone that has opportunity to escape poverty with this show, will now allow one LovePeddler to destroy such golden opportunity for him, keeping quiet is the least laycon can do to end poverty in his life.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
Twitter is on fire!!
Am loving it.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
gracechellar:
a

What did trickytee do

Guests are not allowed in the HOH room at odd hours.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 1:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
Demnan:
You just made me lol

It's just a show my guy...I can't kii my self grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6170) (6171) (6172) (6173) (6174) (6175) (6176) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.