Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4991932 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6283) (6284) (6285) (6286) (6287) (6288) (6289) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
Amillionn:
What happened to the Oppo result nah!

Exactly..

Was even asking my sisters

I guess the disqualification over took events
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ukaface(f): 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
phoenix33:

If you see laycon and a black mamber, try to avoid laycon first before you think of what to do with the black mamber.
why

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2020
Froshloaded:

Mabinu

Icons don too plenty
Icons m superions we move...but laycon carry the money ozo is the richest housemates biko

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
I'm sure Erica has seen the results grin

She ruined everything, she was a good contender I'm glad she left....

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kaxmytex(m): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
Erica nominated vee and laycon...they are both still in the house, guess what, she is out

Dorathy nominated vee and laycon.... U don't need to reason too much why she is moody... grin cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
Erica is 2 million naira richer plus a brand new care.

Congratulations to her joor!

More wins

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
Threebear:
[s]
Something I've known since Wednesday ..... grin

Please go through my posts since I can tell you're stalking them , I gave Kiddwaya's fans many hints.

I even said a number of times that kiddwaya got his best percentage yet which obviously turned out to be true .

You really think I'm just seeing this result with you people... lmfao grin

Nengi is my second favorite and that will never change .

You need to improve on your trolling because it's seriously getting boring .

Same recycled thing every year since 2017 grin

Don't worry about my finances , I come from a generation of wealth , I'll always be Gucci .

Worry about yours though , because the kind of bile emanating from you , I just pray you don't drive off your potential helpers .

I pray one day you finally get the help you need .

You've been doing this for three years , every year you show up worse than you were the previous year.

May the healing hands of the Lord locate you wherever you are because this ain't normal .

Even animals don't stay stagnant ...a dog can be taught new tricks , even horses are trained to travel but a human being that shuns every avenue of self improvement , I can only hope for divine intervention.

And don't worry about my source ...he comes through whenever I need him to . grin

He's never failed me not even once . [/s]
All this thrash for me?.. Tell me you are not pained again.. Kikikikik

I have exposed your game... No free money for you these season.

For the first time you have jumped from Ozo to Nengi and now Laycon.. 3 different housemates for this season alone... Lol

You wanted people to start paying you money for "result "...But no one gives a fvck about your Abakaliki sources weekly forecast.

A jobless shim calling me jobless.. Hahahahahaha

Someone that doesn't know em gender want to tell us the real results..
No more free recharge cards and money for you... Periodt

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Omobola121(f): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
Widower! Na Ozo go hear am..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
Cheaper:

Mention me too. Am I a joke to you. We go harder
You are never a joke bro grin , he can't mention every handle. We did it again ,in massive one grin

We go fierce way this week cool

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2020
laycon just said Erica walked up to him during the party and whispered to him that she hates him

Chile.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jamesbridget13(f): 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
teacherbim:
@freshloaded, brownsun and all Icons on nairaland, we are family,we are not fans, may we also receive favour.stay blessed
wow! This is massive

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
mariahAngel:
For her mental health, she needs to stay away for now.
She needs tranquility now more than anything.
I agree with you 100%

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by richie240: 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
ThierryJay:
I feel like I'm watching a classic movie of good triumphing over evil. The guy that likened it to the story of Esther, Mordecai and Hamann might have some real good points, when I reasoned it through.

Erica was acting like a mean persecutor. She first said Laycon and Vee were her enemies and that she doesn't play with her enemies.

It was during this same time that Laycon and Vee won the highly rewarding Johnnywalker task. Infact, it was her, Laycon's sworn enemy, that announced Laycon's victory and rewards for this task. Again Laycon won the Amatem task and yet another task. This was a warning to Erica to stop fighting against whom God has not cursed. Yet she did not take heed.

Then she graduated to playing God. Said she will make Laycon suffer for life, that she hates him. Laycon is nothing in the house without her. Laycon is worthless. Viewers will see through Laycon's evil nature and not vote for him. He will Die. He will leave the house on Sunday. More and more unprintable curses.

Then she got disqualified for her numerous infractions.

The final humiliation will be when she now sees that Laycon had always had greater public support than her right from inception. When she beholds Laycon being announced as the winner of BBNaija. When she sees that the viewers massively love Laycon just as he is, drumstick, mopstick and all.

In the end, it was Erica herself that got hung to dry, just like Hamann.

The similarity with Esther's story is indeed striking!

#Whom God has blessed

P.S Pls pardon my romanticism, I just couldn't resist it.

On point!
cool

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
Team Laycon means business o. shocked

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by exegesis: 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
Lay lay is definitely winning this but I fear the hype. Let him not turn out worse than Efe. Bubu with the Sai Baba fame comes to mind.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
Brubembem:
Erica is 2 million naira richer plus a brand new care.

Congratulations to her joor!

More wins

Audio

grin grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
Chibabe005:
laycon just said Erica walked up to him during the party and whispered to him that she hates him

Chile.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hoelujohn: 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
Any individual, organisation or group that supports Erica in any form, such person or organisation should know that we are going to mobilise the whole Nigerian youth and women to boycott their products and services. We don't want women giving their children sniper because they have slim children or youths taking drugs to build their body. Everyone deserves to be proud of their body structure no matter what

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
Boring house undecided
Useless season. No content nothing interesting to watch.
Boring discussions.
Nonsense decisions
The fans this year ......something else.

The organisers should just take a break .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2020
Amya:
Team Laycon means business o. shocked

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
Erica is your average Nigerian women with attitude problems, Grandiosity behavior

Erica displayed all symptoms of bipolar disorder

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anndju(m): 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2020
in other news Kiddwaya's Twitter handlers referred to Erica as Kidd's sis...they've friend zoned her now ... she's probably going through alot rynna..I really feel for her...that reminds me is good to be an icon!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
earthsync:

Told you I was going to quote this your "if" statement dotez when the time comes. After seeing the polls Laycon doesn't have any competitions, he's already won. Even Erica+kiddwaya fans voting Kidd could not even get a quarter of what Laycon got
Keep quiet and stop talking nonsense...

No one votes another housemate like their own favorite, some may not at all sef....U can only do ur part for ur fave and wait for the outcome.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
Wow
So Kiddwaya's handler friend zoned Erica grin

It is on FP grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
Twoclans:
Make God not allow us waste our emotions on people that dont deserve it.

See the way kid has moved on like nothing happened. undecidedI respect double wahala alpha male for his reactions when bam was evicted.

Amen sis! He is Erica's consequence and unfortunately her choice. She played herself, and I hope she learns.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
Kaxmytex:
Erica nominated vee and laycon...they are both still in the house, guess what, she is out

Dorathy nominated vee and laycon.... U don't need to reason too much why she is moody... grin cheesy
Exactly, she's been so moody, she's obviously pained.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amillionn: 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
Maybe they will announce it tomorrow.

duduade:

Exactly..

Was even asking my sisters

I guess the disqualification over took events
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
Hazardfan1:

You guys think we were just making mouth? Where's thatigboman grin grin grin
41% of fraud.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
mariahAngel:

I don't need that information Jiraih5.

By the way, I'm Adamma, not Felicia. Bye!

Bye Felicia is actually a saying. Like how you say "John Doe" but your comeback is nice too cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
Froshloaded:
Wow
So Kiddwaya's handler friend zoned Erica grin

It is on FP grin

NA THE KIND INSULT ERICA WANT BE DAT.

IT IS HOW U KEEP YOURSELF THAT PEOPLE WILL TREAT U.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kodded(m): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
[s]
topaz321:
Trickytee is neither here or there. Don't know what he stands for in that house.
[/s]sharap he is the only true friend that stands for erica even when all the housemates was against her

I was never gonna vote this year but i think i might vote for trikytee this time aroud, because tikytee is the only real gee in that biggy house, the rest are all fūcking sankes angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
Prince and Dora are so sober.
they're talking of Erica's soured relationship with her mother

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6283) (6284) (6285) (6286) (6287) (6288) (6289) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.