Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,896 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4991695 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6287) (6288) (6289) (6290) (6291) (6292) (6293) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
topboss:

FORGET ALL THIS STORY.

KIDD FINISHED HER OFF, EXPOSE HER YANSH TO THE WHOLE OF AFRICA AND THE WORLD.

THAT IS WAT HAPPENED.

FROM DAT DAY, SHE WAS NEVER THE SAME AGAIN.

THE FUNNY PART, NA SHE THREW HERSELF AT HIM.
Sad reality

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Almajirihunter(m): 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
Froshloaded:
Kiddwaya, its time for the next mission..

Its time to deplete the ozone layer...
Buhahhahahahah

I believe am,las las our boy fit end with 80 percent plus votes oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2020
Slynation:

See this one.... Relax now, how is it my business and my fault?? shocked do you really think any team can catch up?? This season is over
Icons we are not relaxing, we go triple our effort this week.

Their papa!!!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
Froshloaded:
Kiddwaya, its time for the next mission..

Its time to deplete the ozone layer...
Buhahhahahahah

WILL OZO SURVIVE THESE TWO?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
Slynation:

Kidd still on ban.... 1 more week to go
oh i see
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
nazablossom:
Crying and videoing it undecided

She was live on Instagram...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
so no interview for Erica grin

Wathybaby go dey laugh like this grin

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
Not buying that lucy not hugging anybody shit,

bye they dont need your hug either.

She will do finish and start forming victim sorry for people that fell for that shit.

Nonsense and ingredients.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by braimeddy: 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
They are really mad my brother
firJ:
All of you take us as jokers right, you don't know what is coming yet.

Elites and mumudemgang joined hands, see dusting?

We are jobless and we don't have money

All of you are mad one by one
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
atjo:
I dislike Dora and prince now cos I hate it when people sound diplomatic and talking like a motivational speaker. These two housemates are hypocrites. Erica is real and true to herself she made a mistake choosing prince as her deputy and Dora as a guest cos in my opinion they didn't help her handle her drunk state yesterday well. cos I believe ozo and nengi would have helped erica handled the situation better and it wouldn't have lead to disqualification.

Prince and Dora are not the type to have as friends as they won't have your back. They prefer to be seen as neutral and liked by all than to stick out their neck for you, more so Prince.

I also think ladies should stay away from guys like Kiddwaya. They've been spoilt silly to be the point that they don't give a fvck in the world. They are diplomatic and on't have your back when it comes down to it. They will even be eating indomie with your enemy and probably even gossip about you.

Erica went home because she didn't play the game. She was too loose (not in the suggestive way) but she didn't have her dos and don'ts. She just existed. In Big Brother, you need to be deliberate at what you do and it comes from upbringing and training. For instance, see the shege that Nengi is using Ozo's eye to see.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
Abeg did they win their weekly wager?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Almajirihunter(m): 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
igasiboy98:

Icons we are not relaxing, we go triple our effort this week.

Their papa!!!

ICONS need other HMs with single digit percentage in the finals,we need make statement grin.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
Finally someone gets it right..

She seeked people's companionship. Erica was the happiest when she had everyone around her. Remember that divorce play with Laycon, praise and kidd? She was soo happy embarassed when Ozo made her hair and kidd wouldnt leave her side, the smile on her face.

She always wanted people around her. Reason why she found it hard to give laycon space, she kept trying to talk to Nengi, she held on so hard to Kidd cause that was the only person she had...

No one understands her anger last night buh I do. She wasn't tryna play good girl or miss loyalty to kidd, instead she was so bothered about how the housemates were treating her. She felt like no one liked her anymore and she faulted all of this on laycon.

First she found out Vee and Laycon were casting and binding her then the kiss thing. She felt like laycon and vee had turned everyone against her and she just wanted someone on her side....

She cared way too much about other people's actions and that was her undoing. I'm not making excuses for her, I'm actually very mad at her cause I xpected her to be smarter.. I'm just trying to explain why she was soo upset last night.

Erica needs a lot of help psychologically buh she's still a very sweet and fun girl with a pure heart...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ugo41babe(m): 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2020
ninnyanny:
I want Kidd to win hoh tomorrow Take Nengi as dhoh.... Social media go catch fire grin
i dnt think Kidd is allowed to contest tomorrow
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmperorMaria: 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
mariahAngel:

Now, this is the REAL YOU. grin
I always knew you were too fake to be real!

You've deactivated some of your old account but it still doesn't change who you really are.
You are a pretender.
Remember when you lied to everyone on the food thread that someone sent you an email to beg you for money, she asked you to prove it, you couldn't, then out of shame, you deactivated. When you came back, I knew it was you instantly but I thought you had changed and gave you the benefit of the doubt, but alas....

Stay away from me please.

Women can never b men,,,2 seconds & they will spill all d other person’s secrets. I am proud 2 be a man
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick9(m): 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
atjo:
I dislike Dora and prince now cos I hate it when people sound diplomatic and talking like a motivational speaker. These two housemates are hypocrites. Erica is real and true to herself she made a mistake choosing prince as her deputy and Dora as a guest cos in my opinion they didn't help her handle her drunk state yesterday well. cos I believe ozo and nengi would have helped erica handled the situation better and it wouldn't have lead to disqualification.
See them...
Prince warned her weeks back that her relationship with Kidd will end in tears, she no listen.
Now its prince and Dora you're blaming.
Continue....

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
A GoFundMe account has been created

Elites who wishes to donate
Feel free to
https://gf.me/u/ywyurx

It was created few minutes ago

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JhayJoe: 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
topboss:
ERICA ACTUALLY WANTED TO BE EVICTED.

SHE DID HER HAIR AND WAS PREPARED FOR IT.

SHE HAS BEEN TELLING BIGGIE SHE WANT TO GO HOME FOR WEEKS.

Y ARE THESE LAYCON SUPPORTERS ACTING LIKE THEY GOT HER OUT.

ERICA GOT HERSELF OUT OF THERE.
Whatever makes you sleep at night.......grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
TeamOzo voted Trickytee not even Nengi

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
kendrick9:
See them...
Prince warned her weeks back that her relationship with Kidd will end in tears, she no listen.
Now its prince and Dora you're blaming.
Continue....

NO NA, PRINCE IS JEALOUS.

DAT IS WAT DEY USUALLY SAY WEN U TELL DEM.

U BECOME THE ENEMY.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
atjo:
I dislike Dora and prince now cos I hate it when people sound diplomatic and talking like a motivational speaker. These two housemates are hypocrites. Erica is real and true to herself she made a mistake choosing prince as her deputy and Dora as a guest cos in my opinion they didn't help her handle her drunk state yesterday well, cos I believe ozo would have handled the situation better and it wouldn't have lead to disqualification.
Nobody but Erica is to be blamed solely for her actions, we all saw how she was busy changing it one by one like gear on those trying to pacify her.....

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:32pm On Sep 06, 2020
100naira:
Abeg did they win their weekly wager?
Yeah...Erica's regime provided enough food for them
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
Froshloaded:
so no interview for Erica grin

Wathybaby go dey laugh like this grin
Hello....Tacha was interviewed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
I want

Ozo, Nengi, Prince and Dora to be up this week

Neo and Vee should pls get the HoH shii abeg

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
ugo41babe:

i dnt think Kidd is allowed to contest tomorrow
Yeah
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
Wow thanks to everyone that voted my Kiddwaya kiss
May God keep enriching ur pockets kiss
From 5% to 16% no be play..
Next time we fit reach 48% or more from my calculations.
Those 2 weeks he wasn't up did us dirty but I am glad we are back on track to the top tier were he rightfully belongs kiss
We will get a more sophisticated weapon and maximize our bullets for the battle ahead ..
Hopefully he comes up consistently
And to our soulmate Erica all the best in ur future endeavourskiss kiss kiss
To that confused Simporion mad dog barking ....yes remain pressed cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by richie240: 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2020
Irebamie:
BEAUTY can and SHOULD open doors for you. You should smile and someone immediately wants you working for them.

But you see, after the door is opened, the question is NO LONGER if you're beautiful, but rather if YOU have what it takes to STAY in the room!

ADDING SENSE and KNOWLEDGE and WISDOM to YOUR BEAUTY is what makes YOU look a DIFFERENT kind of BEAUTIFUL everyday.

People KNOW you're beautiful, but everytime you SAY or DO something AMAZING and WORTHWHILE, that BEAUTY takes on a NEW shade

And it's like they are just seeing YOU anew, like they have NEVER met YOU.

If YOU do NOT ADD SENSE to YOUR BEAUTY, after a while, YOU become ANNOYING. That's because No-one notices your BEAUTY anymore.

Cos you see, the REAL YOU is NOT your FACE or your glowing SKIN, the REAL YOU is YOUR MIND. And it will ALWAYS overshadow everything else.

So, if YOUR MIND ... is ANNOYING, it does NOT matter how your FACE looks ... you WILL (not might), YOU WILL eventually get

KICKED OUT through the SAME door YOUR BEAUTY opened for YOU.

HAVE SENSE Sis, HAVE SENSE.

Erica, may you find all the love that you yarn for!
Worrrrrd!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nilknarf:

by Ebuka or radio stations?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick9(m): 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
topboss:

NO NA, PRINCE IS JEALOUS.
DAT IS WAT DEY USUALLY SAY WEN U TELL DEM.
U BECOME THE ENEMY.
very useless set of fanbase
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 9:34pm On Sep 06, 2020
sexymonkey:
Was it uber or danfo that picked erica up?

I'm asking for a friend.
her new accident motto I guess lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nilknarf:

Tbillz organised her interview...not BBN....Erica's Management team should organize her interview.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss: 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2020
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6287) (6288) (6289) (6290) (6291) (6292) (6293) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.