Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5025767 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6313) (6314) (6315) (6316) (6317) (6318) (6319) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by weedfada(m): 6:20am On Sep 07, 2020
Prymestrr:

We wish her all the best. She should look out more for her mental health than riches cry

Facts bro! The underlying problem needs to be tackled... U know say most Nigerians, all we're concerned bout na riches, wealth, money, why we one of the most religious yet, one of d most corrupt countries that ever was and will be.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 6:23am On Sep 07, 2020
Nilknarf:

I ask again,aren't there hungry and homeless children on the street,yet you still spend #30 per vote??

You take 3k vote and you dey cry for money wey dem dey donate for Erica
When I am not mad I will use my money to vote. Even free votes I do not partake in.
My craze ends once I change the channel or switch off my TV.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Ujay01: 6:23am On Sep 07, 2020
Threebear:

Everything happens for a reason .

In a few months we will know the exact reason this had to happen .

All I know is that Erica will come out of this a winner .

She definitely will.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 6:24am On Sep 07, 2020
Threebear:

I warned Laycon's fans to stop clamouring for her disqualification , their guy was running almost unopposed ,they just devalued his impending win.

Erica will be the biggest winner from the show .

Watch and see , I said this this afternoon .
Her disqualification was beyond the icons clamoring for it! If I remember clearly,many icons didn't even want it but what she did warranted it hence the organizers had no choice.
There is a different kind of gratification that comes from winning a show and people donating money for you out of pity!
Enough said about her anyway! I wish her the best of luck going forward.

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by pongwa(m): 6:25am On Sep 07, 2020
fergieboy:

They shouldn't have revealed laycon %

So many people don Give up

That's loss for Big brother
we tried to tell you guys not to waste your votes but you didn't listen. Now every where don burst. Laycon is the clear favorite to land the prize money

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 07, 2020
I'm not surprised donations are being made for Erica.People and their misplaced priorities.
Nobody is talking about how Laycon is feeling, what about the state of his own mental health when his 'supposed' friend ripped him to shreds over a dead matter.Like I really don't understand how people can overlook that abuse and even go on to empower the abuser.
I am a skinny person and you have no idea how hurt I am when people try to bodyshame me, did Laycon choose to be short and slim?That you hit the jackpot in the gene pool doesn't mean that you have to look down on others less favoured.
I saw a comment that Laycon should be used to bodyshaming by now.Like seriously?How does one get used to bodyshaming?We have gotten so used to abnormality it is now a norm.

All those insults Erica fired at Laycon pained me o, in fact if I was at the receiving end nothing will ever make me be friends with that monster again.
Please and please, when we stan housemates, let's be stanning with sense.

Laycon×85million
Peace

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 6:27am On Sep 07, 2020
bigjackass:
mind your fúcking business and give your own money to the hungry and homeless too undecided
Off course this is normal.
A girl drinks hot cumm on live TV is normal.
Youths boycott election votes is normal.
No palliative from the FG during lockdown is normal.

But raising funds for street kids and their education is not normal.
Going out to vote en masse for our choice candidate is not normal.

Lets continue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by pongwa(m): 6:29am On Sep 07, 2020
larride:
Icons, it’s just starting, if Laycon is up tomorrow again, we will need maintain this momentum to the final and on the final week, we go harder for our omo ologo.

Today, we sleep good.
no shaking, we turn up massively

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 6:31am On Sep 07, 2020
Prymestrr:

We wish her all the best. She should look out more for her mental health than riches cry

Bandwagon narrative. Again. You guys should quit recycling what you see in social media. I blame that quack doctor that lives on Twitter not an hospital. I don't see any sign of mental illness ...

Kaisha displayed more signs of someone who should be mentally checked.

Stop recycling this things... She didn't have any mental breakdown, she had an altercation that went south due to alcohol influence.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:32am On Sep 07, 2020
Threebear:

I warned Laycon's fans to stop clamouring for her disqualification , their guy was running almost unopposed ,they just devalued his impending win.

You warned Laycon's fans? Like seriously?

Is it Laycon's fans that organized the show or are in charge of the rules?

I'm sure you work in a corporate organization or have worked in one. There's something called Staff handbook, where the dos and the don'ts are clearly stated.

If two people are in an altercation and one was found guilty based on the rules and punishment is termination of appointment, no amount of pressure from the other person involved in the altercation can make management bend the rules.

This has nothing to do with the fans, but more about the rules put in place by the organizers.

K Brule was disqualified
Kemen was disqualified, not because T boss reported or saw what he did, but the organizers themselves saw it and took him out
Mercy's not responsible for Tacha's disqualification, neither was her fans. It's what the rules says

If Laycon break the rules that's punishable by disqualification, he should go

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 6:33am On Sep 07, 2020
Myway20:

Her disqualification was beyond the icons clamoring for it! If I remember clearly,many icons didn't even want it but what she did warranted it hence the organizers had no choice.
There is a different kind of gratification that comes from winning a show and people donating money for you out of pity!

If I land you slap... As in heavy one. You didn't see the so called icons celebrating and hosting party for her disqualification. Offing Erica's light will not make laycons own shine brighter.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:35am On Sep 07, 2020
mariahAngel:

She had done something like that before, so I couldn't allow that to happen again.
I get uncomfortable when pretentious people are around me.
I like the vibe between u guys..... Just sort things out.

Friends disagree to agree...

ututu oma....cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 6:35am On Sep 07, 2020
Myway20:

That's exactly what I'm telling him.

Mercy's fans were not responsible for Tacha's disqualification, neither were T Boss's fans responsible Kemen's disqualification.

It's the rules that did.

Went to spy on Camera Crew, Poured water on the bed, use swear words termed as bullying etc

This is not about Kidd, Laycon or Prince

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:39am On Sep 07, 2020
georjay:

The thing weak her ....

I said it here that revealing Laycon's percentage will drive bandwagon to him

grin grin

I keep on saying it, that Nobody has ever topped laycon from week2, some hypocrites where saying otherwise. Don't worry, if season ends all results will be on AM website.

One that is doing family business, even came here to deceive her minions that erica topped laycon in a certain week... grin I am surprised she has disappeared, though pitching tent with her ozo stan alternate.. cheesy

Laycon has no competition at all.... A tacha or mercy would av been a competition to him. Not this ones... grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by wisdomremz(m): 6:40am On Sep 07, 2020
I can now officially say

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

Cause I feel everyone would now be more focused on the price making them competitive with less emotions...

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 6:40am On Sep 07, 2020
Munzy14:

grin grin

I keep on saying it, that Nobody has ever topped laycon from week2, so hypocrites where saying otherwise.

One that is doing family business, even came here to deceive her minions that erica topped laycon in a certain week... grin

Laycon has no competition at all.... A tacha or mercy would av been a competition to him. Not this ones... grin

My dear Erica beat him twice.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 6:40am On Sep 07, 2020
jayjaycee0:

If I land you slap... As in heavy one. You didn't see the so called icons celebrating and hosting party for her disqualification. Offing Erica's light will not make laycons own shine brighter.
That some people did doesn't mean all icons did! If the tables were turned, wouldn't you mock too? It is a dead issue anyway!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 6:41am On Sep 07, 2020
Munzy14:

grin grin

I keep on saying it, that Nobody has ever topped laycon from week2, so hypocrites where saying otherwise.

One that is doing family business, even came here to deceive her minions that erica topped laycon in a certain week... grin

My dear Erica beat him twice. Just you know... His percentages for the first time only got to 40% for the first time... Since the new voting pattern was adopted

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 6:42am On Sep 07, 2020
Myway20:

That some people did doesn't mean all icons did! If the tables were turned, wouldn't you mock too? It is a dead issue anyway!

My dear perish that his talks... You no get defence .
I only called you out for trying to shift goal post that icons don't want her out
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by bigjackass: 6:44am On Sep 07, 2020
tonididdy:

Off course this is normal.
A girl drinks hot cumm on live TV is normal.
Youths boycott election votes is normal.
No palliative from the FG during lockdown is normal.

But raising funds for street kids and their education is not normal.
Going out to vote en masse for our choice candidate is not normal.

Lets continue
Again, mind your fûcking businessundecided. Nigeria's problems is one thing, What people do with their own money that they use their hands to work and earn is actually another totally different thing. If they spend it in the club or on clothes is it your business ?

Erica's gofund me was opened by an individual with his device. Why don't you use your own device to as well open a GoFundMe for streets kids and their education and publicize it undecided

If you know you are too good to donate for Erica, then mind your fûcking business undecided

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:44am On Sep 07, 2020
jayjaycee0:

My dear Erica beat him twice.
you wish.... grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MadeMan01(m): 6:47am On Sep 07, 2020
chukwugoziegi:
Boyfriend and Enemy playing game.

Lol!

No woman is worth being fought over by men. A worthy woman will make it clear who she wants. Because women always go where the grass appears greener. That is why women are played by wearing a false facade
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:48am On Sep 07, 2020
Coldie:

Kiddwaya and Erica are the real people that deserve a show not mercy and Ike.

Their stuff looks more real. Mercy and Ike show had fake written all over it

Real FWB situation that set Erica on a destructive path for disqualification. Real indeed. Merike and Kiddrica shouldn't even been used in the same sentence. The later is a situationship where one of the party lost focus of the game because of imaginary grandeur and billions and tried to force commitment out of a guy who just wanted to have a good time without getting serious. All these led to a psychosis induced breakdien which eventually led to a disqualification.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ashewoboy(m): 6:50am On Sep 07, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Naso. I talk am.

seunmohmoh pvssy. how var?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:50am On Sep 07, 2020
Ujay01:

Naza nwanne m. Maybe it's a combination of Erica's disqualification and the realization that it is impossible for Nengi to win that is causing the inertia grin grin grin

BBN becomes boring to me towards the end sha especially when one is almost sure of the winner.
grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 6:53am On Sep 07, 2020
I guess it’s also Laycon that gave her the first 2 and half strike.

We all deserves the type of leadership we have in Nigeria. I personally wish Erica well and I hope she comes out of this strong and also be able to control her libido and our emotions in check.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pentagon56: 6:57am On Sep 07, 2020
Threebear:

forget about being the biggest winner, let the show end you will know the biggest winner

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:58am On Sep 07, 2020
Threebear:

See u, warned who? How is that our business...

85M is our business for that boy.....cheesy

Erica needs the love now to keep going... We wish her well.

All focus is crowning laycon for the records... grin

85m= $200,000+....grin.....lol

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 6:58am On Sep 07, 2020
jayjaycee0:

My dear Erica beat him twice. Just you know... His percentages for the first time only got to 40% for the first time... Since the new voting pattern was adopted

You need sense.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 6:59am On Sep 07, 2020
Pentagon56:
forget about being the biggest winner, let the show end you will know the biggest winner

Don't mind that nigga. LeyCon go blow pass Erica for sure.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pentagon56: 7:00am On Sep 07, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Be deceiving yourself, your Erica that was disqualify

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pentagon56: 7:02am On Sep 07, 2020
Threebear:

you think laycon won't get a lot of gift after the show

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6313) (6314) (6315) (6316) (6317) (6318) (6319) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.