Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5077034 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6468) (6469) (6470) (6471) (6472) (6473) (6474) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
Brubembem:

The love letter na for wager? I never knew.
Yh n he was telling nengi to write hers bt it seems she is scared to write it.. Las Las ozo ft help m

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
Brubembem or Belubelu or whatsoever you call yourself.

You're such a dickhead,I'm not surprised though, since your fave is such a dickhead as well.

Dat was the same way you spew nonsense about Laycon on dis street when he was having issue with Erica cos of your fave.
Now you're doing same with Ozo,na u go tire.

Atutupoyoyo

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
Andrew13:
Biggie should give laycon tight security when leaving that house o, some helllites are ready to murder him. angry cry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
Big brethren Ghana lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2020
SammyFX:

Yh n he was telling nengi to write hers bt it seems she is scared to write it.. Las Las ozo ft help m
It was their wager task.(they are in same team)

not love letter, wake up
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
OfficialIce:

Very true...
I'm a fine boy that wears glasses with a little bri-ish accent so just imagine what people think about me... grin

Most gorgeous

Pictures or adonbilivit
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
Lilyspring99:

Yes o
That is why we are begging you people
Help me in anyway you can
I'll find out on Sunday if he's strong or notgrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nengi! What a beauty! Inside and outside.

Her character is beautiful, she is beautiful, her shape is beautiful, her name is beautiful, everything about her is beautiful...she is 10/10

Ozo is on a biiiiig fish, he knows what he is pursuing.

I am very certain none of the guys here has ever had anything to do with a beauty and complete package like Nengi, let alone talk to her.
Stop beefing Ozo, it's not his fault he has the affection of this beauty Nengi.

If beauty was a person, It will be Nengi

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
LordTheus:

I swear

I've had many housemates I fancy in past seasons,

But Miracle, and now Ozo... They are on a whole other level for me. They are my best BBN housemates ever.

I wasn't a frequent of BBN Nairaland threads until this season, because of Ozo. Ironically, this is my worst season of BBN cause I don't really fancy any of the other housemates grin

If Ozo leaves on Sunday, I'm literally done with this show... Until next year at least
Like seriously
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
Dotez:
Brubembem or Belubelu or whatsoever you call yourself.

You're such a dickhead,I'm not surprised though, since your fave is such a dickhead as well.

Dat was the same way you spew nonsense about Laycon on dis street when he was having issue with Erica cos of your fave.
Now you're doing same with Ozo,na u go tire.

Atutupoyoyo
LOL baba clm down na it was fr wager na since they are n same group
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
SammyFX:

I don't think it had anything to do with wager.

It was a surprise to Nengi and her reactions proved further. Nengi was kinda upset for Ozo's clinginess last night and I believe did what he did to make things up.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
Lilyspring99:
Ozo is the weakest amongst the HMs that are up
Please help my boy na cry
Biko
Please don't use negativity to campaign .

Words are powerful .

What you take as a joke might have grave consequences

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
Ah, brethren, ke. Na church
Allnacruise:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OfficialIce: 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
dominique:

Co signed, KIDDWAYA MUST GO! I'm going all out for Prince this week. Any Elite voting for this destructive fellow needs to get their head examined.

I wanted to quote you but then I remembered that you're a mod so I'll just swallow it grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
Brubembem:

It was a surprise to Nengi and her reactions proved further. Nengi was kinda upset for Ozo's clinginess last night and I believe did what he did to make things up.
It is for their wager oooooo angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Koolface4u: 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
igasiboy98:
Sunday go sweet die chai! I've not been so excited about eviction show in my life.

Dorathy- Her fans already creating voting centers for her just like Nengi last week.

Prince and Ozo- cubana just dropped 2M to support both of them.

Kidd- some die hard kiddrica fans are rooting for him. He's a billionaire son too.

Now this line up is what will let you know that it's not by money bags but by love by the masses. Sunday should come fast..all those clout chasers will be exposed.

Even if you drop 10M and create 1000 voting centers. The love of the masses will still overcome. Sunday no far! grin

Fact.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
Brubembem:

Yh I understand bt it fr there wager they in same group with Neo too... Ozo yesterday is hv lack of trust issues wt nengi somtimes I do feel fr nengi always asking her wrong question tht are not necessary bt belive me if t was some girls they would hv walk away from him or even slap him bt the girl jus had affection for him tht y she keeps answering all those unnecessary questions.. If it was prince trust her to say I owe no explanation.. Lolz
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick9(m): 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
Any average Nigerian who votes kiddwaya.
Hmm i'm sorry for you.
Someone whose father helped to launder money for politicians and you that is struggling will still go and vote for his son...
I don talk my own sha

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
The only fine boy just lyk Ozo dat I know on this thread is LordTheus...guy too fine plus he wears glasses wink.

See that Sokoto bororo up there claiming fine boy, who dash u grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by holarmiday(f): 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
From oga at d top

Icons use your brain, a true Icon will be strategic by not voting for another housemate.

I tire for some Icons abeg

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
Simran94:
It is for their wager oooooo angry
Liv dat one
Na Ozo go finish his miserable life last last

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
Allnacruise:
ah. What's this na? shocked
sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by lymelyte(m): 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
AlphaCentaurii:

Ozo will always benefit from "fine boy privilege". Little or no one will call him obsessed, creep, stalker, potential rapist etc. Laycon didn't even pressurize or choke Erica, yet, people labeled him all those sad names.
In the end, BBN is indeed a social experiment. It can be clearly seen that "fineboy and finegirl privilege" is a thing. Possessing a fine face alone can take you places.
that doesn't stop him from been foolish. Isn't it obvious the girl is not into you. You have tried and tried, yet she keeps pushing u out. Why not pull back for a while?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 1:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
The way I go enter Ozo fans on Sunday if he no get at least 25% ehh .. even though I go give am half of my vote and Prince too half ..

That one no mean say I no go enter them on Sunday .. make we wait fess .. una go cry
. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OfficialIce: 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
Allnacruise:
is Zdd Most gorgeous

Pictures or adonbilivit lipsrsealed
Nahh I Don too beef many people here so that will be dejelos grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chibabe005(f): 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nengi with the pose!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
SammyFX:

Yh I understand bt it fr there wager they in same group with Neo too... Ozo yesterday is hv lack of trust issues wt nengi somtimes I do feel fr nengi always asking her wrong question tht are not necessary bt belive me if t was some girls they would hv walk away from him or even slap him bt the girl jus had affection for him tht y she keeps answering all those unnecessary questions.. If it was prince trust her to say I owe no explanation.. Lolz
Wager? Okay then. Cool.

@Bold. That's the game I feel Ozo is using her for. Set trap with questions when you know she has a man outside, then her reply will now give the viewers a reason to see her as a bad person who doesn't value calm men. You get?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
superions break is over. Back to work

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chiefheywhy:
The way I go enter Ozo fans on Sunday if he no get at least 25% ehh .. even though I go give am half of my vote and Prince too half ..

That one no mean say I no go enter them on Sunday .. make we wait fess .. una go cry
. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Thank you for voting Ozo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
Andrew13:
See uti that was insulting laycon, grin Laycon Don pass am for instagram
Uti know laycon is his competition as a former BB male winner...

Same way Mercy is doing crocodile tears when erica was DQ....

I repeat nobody wants a competition.

unfortunately for uti, laycon happened this year.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
dominique:

Co signed, KIDDWAYA MUST GO! I'm going all out for Prince this week. Any Elite voting for this destructive fellow needs to get their head examined.

Destructive bawo? shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
QueenCookie:
Nengi! What a beauty! Inside and outside.

Her character is beautiful, she is beautiful, her shape is beautiful, her name is beautiful, everything about her is beautiful...she is 10/10

Ozo is on a biiiiig fish, he knows what he is pursuing.

I am very certain none of the guys here has ever had anything to do with a beauty and complete package like Nengi, let alone talk to her.
Stop beefing Ozo, it's not his fault he has the affection of this beauty Nengi.

If beauty was a person, It will be Nengi

I say, she too make sense,I understand where Ozo is coming from sometimes.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6468) (6469) (6470) (6471) (6472) (6473) (6474) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.