Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6499) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5032827 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6496) (6497) (6498) (6499) (6500) (6501) (6502) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
scondy:

very good question......almost indicating he is not smart per se....his survival OT no high....with all that education ...he feels the need to rely on bbnaija for his break....then why waste so much money on that education...

I go send my pickin go foreign schools...spend so much money...u go come say na bbnaija go give u break ....hmmnnnnn ......
And what is kiddwaya also doing in the big brother house?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
Pesumi:
Hello icons, please do not vote anybody not even your online votes.

When Laycon was up lastweek, none of them voted for him. Ozo fans were trolling us that we must do social distancing, Dorathy nominated Laycon and Laycon did the same so I don't think we have any reason to vote for Dorathy, Prince is a very strong contender in the house so we can't allow him to be winning HOH and other games, Kiddwaya handler just abused Laycon on IG live and she didn't even acknowledge Laycon as DHOH when he was chosen. Please keep your votes and let us see who our competitors are. Please iCONs. Thank you all

How did she abuse Laycon bro?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
DrakeBlend:

ManlikeMike and tetejewel comes to mind... It'll all amount to nothing las lasgrin
grin grin

Tetebalewa.... lmao...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ImaMmakara(f): 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
Dotez:

Oniranu ni eh

I no get time for this shit tonight.

Now geddifok outta my mention.

Ebot

Continue baby bring it on.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
The reason why some elites don't want to vote Kidd is because of laycon's closeness to kidd

And u Icons want to sit out or vote someone else
Una well done...
Isn't this wickedness
Karma dey sha sad

Whoever put you in charge of campaigning for Kidd made a terrible choice.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
The reason why some elites don't want to vote Kidd is because of laycon's closeness to kidd

And u Icons want to sit out or vote someone else
Una well done...
Isn't this wickedness
Karma dey sha sad
Terry WayyaKidd's father has promised Erica some huge sum of money so Elites are voting for Kidd, Icons are on break tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:11pm On Sep 08, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
The way one of Ozo or Dorathy go bite una for nyash eeee
U guys don't know this game
For now u don't even know if Ozo and Dorathy have been topping Laycon...Use ur head

Una go shock

This mind game wey u dey play with Icons tonight

Even Jose go learn where u dey

LMAO

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
Pesumi:
Girl no gimme signal, Girl tell me say she doesn't like boys like me and you expect me to still be with him? Talk true Ozo mumu
Then you have not been watching the show. Nengi has being giving Ozo green light since week 1 even till now.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

I answered your question without shade but you must go low and throw yours. If I reply now, Mama Tete will say online personality. God will

Not hill you. undecided

looool....look away .....u can always do that.....though her post isnt that provoking though......she is just highlighting lack of comprehension

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2020
Lilcraze:

Wait don't tell me icons are afraid like this... That's why I'm of the opinion that laycon comes every week it increases his voting strength, especially at this time of the show...

Sha icons should watch and be learning ohhh, our time go still come, that why I said icons should rest this week, but some harry potters will not stop porting to other camps...

Icons get ready for next week oh the real game is on now oh

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
Munzy14:

grin grin

Tetebalewa.... lmao...
The notorious failed statisticiangrin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick9(m): 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
Like i always say online noise no translate to votes.
Based on online noise last week, everyone would have thought Nengi to be the closest challenger to Laycon, she was trending back to back on twitter, alongside the ozone and Ozo alliance..
Las las na 13% she poll.
Kiddwaya and prince were up two weeks ago and Prince comfortably topped him, but kidd had more online noises way more than prince.
Who would have predicted that?
Apart from Laycon, nothing is sure among all the contestants...

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akshow: 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
Copied from Esiri Ukeuku's post on Facebook

You think Laycon is playing a game using Erica as a prop...

You think he keeps talking about Erica for some manipulative and strategic outcome...

Some of you are deeply conceited, so you only see people as you are.

While some of you have come across way too many conceited people and they have stabbed you too many times that you see a gamer in every human.

It is a game.. Yes!!

But if people can make genuine friendships and alliances within a game, people can also nurse, experience and express genuine romantic feelings for one another..

Mark my words today...

LAYCON IS PLAYING NO GAME when it comes to Erica.

He met a woman who blew his mind and he is smitten beyond reason..

I mean...
Take one look at Erica..
Even the blind can see...
A woman extremely attractive..
Unusually & Radiantly beautiful..
Whats not to fall for?

Even if Laycon was married for 15yrs before he entered that house, the chances that he would fall flat and out for an Erica within that locked space is 100%.

All these complicated conjectures and explanations is just you guys over thinking things.

Laycon is a very uncomplicated guy...
He is the type to place his cards on the table..
He doesnt think too highly of himself..
He is also not cocky...

Nothing about his disposition and behaviour places him in the league of gamers.

It's not a case of - Oh!! you'd never see him coming..
Nooooo!!!!
He is simply not coming for no one...
He is simply not about that life..

You lot will disagree with me..
I know this..
Afterall, you have spent hours and days weaving webs around Laycon, making him out to be a User, so you need to back it up and make it make sense.

But there are 3 things I want to assure you of today.

1) Laycon will win the 85million price of BBN5

2) After winning all that money and realizing how loved and popular he has become on the outside, Laycon will STILL make the effort to reach out to Erica, apologize to her, broker peace with her and make nice, regardless of all the vilifications she threw at him.

3) When he is interviewed, he will never say a negative word about Erica. He will defend her and make excuses for her when people talk down on her and he will still tell the world that he would always nurse feelings for her.

This is LayCon...
This is the person that he is ....
That boy is genuine from his hair to his toes..

He is simply living his life..
He has no agenda ..

I have watched this boy for 8weeks in this Fish bowl called Big Brother's House, and not once has he EVER said a negative word or cast an aspersion on anyone..

No one at all.
Not a housemate or even anyone outside of the house.

In 8weeks of which he started out living with 19 people, Laycon has had no fights or disagreements with any single housemate.

Laycon has never judged anyone / attacked anyone / spoke badly about anyone.

Pay attention to people...
The devil is in the details..
You cannot place something on nothing and expect it to stand..

The versions of Laycon y'all have been painting simply do not fit the personality of this human.

Open your eyes...
See this boy for who he is...

You �Are �Wrong� Period!!!

And it's such a shame that you cannot appreciate the fact that people with hearts like Laycon's exist.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
Sochieke:
Three Bear.

Who's leading. Leaks. And is it 2 HM's leaving on Sunday. I think it will be better to remove one and then three next week.
This week is like a repeat of bamteddy eviction week.. cheesy

Next week evict2

And boom finals.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
Rest this week, so we can attack more aggressively next week
Chocodairy:
I miss attacking laycon with votes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zebracross: 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
Froshloaded, you don see say all don dey top Prince, we dey wait for 11th hour miracle, help us rally vote for PRINCE na. Omo, you use us catch cruise no yesterday no be small oo grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
With all these celebrities on twitter throwing votes for dorathy, then dorathy should be able to lead the polls on Sunday with at least 45%

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Froshloaded:

How did she abuse Laycon bro?
https://twitter.com/layconblog/status/1303403823592026118?s=08 Icons shouldn't vote for Kidd, listen to what his manager said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 8:15pm On Sep 08, 2020
Pesumi:
Girl no gimme signal, Girl tell me say she doesn't like boys like me and you expect me to still be with him? Talk true Ozo mumu
When did she say that? If you have been in love or even amongst your friends, there some things you say to each other that you don't mean. There are some things she won't be able to tell Ozo on camera. She told big brother that she likes ozo but she has refused to tell Ozo that she likes him but rather, shows it to him by her actions. So, my friend, watch the show with an open mind. Yes, Ozo maybe putting much now but as we all know, it is her time to shine and that how it has always been until Ozo leaps the fruit of his labor, then the reverse will be the case.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by poiunt: 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
mycar:
who told you that the girl does not like him. The girl is simply not comfortable with PDA. If she doesn't like him, she wouldn't be caught looking for him every moment he is away from her. Nigerian kind of love beats my imagination. A girl must sleep with a man that is not yet his husband in order to prove that she loves him. No wonder we are where we are in this country. Foolishness everywhere.
Love is never a straight forward venture. It is filled with ups and downs, doubts and illusions. Accusations and counter accusations. Even married couples do experience same.

what are you saying who is even talking about sex here

body language and attitude is everything, he is on the friend-zone level, she likes him as a friend and brother
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
Petyprincess:

Lol but she carry ass tongue

Guys are no longer interested in boobs, ass is winning,better join the winning team grin

grin

in my world, the reverse is the case. grin

I'm already in the winning team tongue

wink wink
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zebracross:
Please, no matter just come through for our guy PRINCE, sunday decides
Because of your persistence,I will vote him .
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

You Couldnt answer my question without being condescending towards Vee, And I returned the favor to your group, But you act like you’re the victim here. Why are all of you so similar?

I like ur thought flow.....u r new here abi?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zebracross: 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
Demnan:
Rest this week, so we can attack more aggressively next week
Omo, una mean oo, kai to all ICONS lowkey voting for PRINCE we appreciate
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
Erica fans still they cry. They are just doing different things to console themselves.

Going all out to spite the show. Make them easy o there tears are ever delicious.

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2020
DrakeBlend:
The notorious failed statisticiangrin
grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Zebracross: 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
Bibidear:

Because of your persistence,I will vote him .
you're doing very well,thanks
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Lol! Was this your aim of asking your question? To drag Erica? Lol, I'm over this back and forth shii.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
Biggie said housemates should gather at the lounge ooo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
scondy:

I like ur thought flow.....u r new here abi?

Thanks. Yeah, I am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6496) (6497) (6498) (6499) (6500) (6501) (6502) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.