Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5025978 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6531) (6532) (6533) (6534) (6535) (6536) (6537) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 9:19am On Sep 09, 2020
garfield1:

And simperions are expecting me to vote that loser? He should do and get out of my TV on sunday
Really? Ozo,looser? Say something intelligent abeg grin...same looser ,sound minds like Segalink (Segun Awosanya) is seriously campaigning and voting for .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:19am On Sep 09, 2020
Koolface4u:
Brighto has left the house but his words, "Apply Pressure", live on.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by heartofcity12: 9:20am On Sep 09, 2020
Fairdamsel:

Quite frankly, Kidd is fun and talented... Forget the billionaire's son title that has been trailing him... He is doing well for himself... N with each passing day, he appears to be shining brighter...

Exactly bro. That billionaire’s son title has cost him so much in this show(sins of the father, coz it’s a crime to be rich in this country). Ppl don’t want to vote for the rich, it’s not his fault that his parents are rich, ppl should quit punishing him because of that and look at the bigger picture, he’s personalty is dope and he’s an overall great guy. He would have easily made top 2 or top 3 without that title because Nigerians only show love to those claiming to be poor while they forget about contents.

Kidd is out there trying to make d best for himself despite his father’s wealth, he’s not lazy, he knows his father’s money isn’t his and he’s not proud. He has the love of others at heart. Even if he will not win, Abeg make u Na push am to top 5 o, that will help his career. Vote for Kiddwaya.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 9:20am On Sep 09, 2020
Kidd no go help Laycon. Lol, because na Kidd pay for d recording of his EP, na hin pay for his airplay, na Kidd make Laycon get 2M+ streams, na Kidd influence top Nigerian celebrities to support him, na Kidd gave Laycon IG & Twitter followers? Unna foolish

Icons Kidd is cancelled. Remember no voting. But if your hand is scratching you. Give your online votes to prince and save your SMS for next week.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by wisdomremz(m): 9:20am On Sep 09, 2020
Geezeem:

BBA season 2 had 5 finalists. the whole continent was glued to the tv till the last day....

it was only two people that held us spell bound.... we wanted to see how it would end as the show drew to a close

Even Uti and Munya's beef kept us watching.....it was a volcano everyone prayed to contain itself..... we watched with tension till the last day

Prezzo Vs Keagan season was the same

we have had seasons where we kept interesting contestants till the end..... seasons without clear winner which was a spice on its own

....no it's not cos they are few now (that's a little factor though) it's cos we care too much about who is winning that we forget the only thing we are getting out of the show is entertainment

well.... allow us to moan our loss of content Biko

you all go and enjoy yours

Then moan in peace without dragging others.

We don’t rise by pulling others down , making one boat sink won’t make yours sail.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:22am On Sep 09, 2020
And some icons thinks prince is not a threat grin grin
Cubana is no longer supporting Ozo o
Him and Cmc are seriously on prince case
If prince should stay still the finals,watch for all the big boys in IMO state comes out with full force
Strategy my foot
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 9:22am On Sep 09, 2020
Geezeem:

BBA season 2 had 5 finalists. the whole continent was glued to the tv till the last day....

it was only two people that held us spell bound.... we wanted to see how it would end as the show drew to a close

Even Uti and Munya's beef kept us watching.....it was a volcano everyone prayed to contain itself..... we watched with tension till the last day

Prezzo Vs Keagan season was the same

we have had seasons where we kept interesting contestants till the end..... seasons without clear winner which was a spice on its own

....no it's not cos they are few now (that's a little factor though) it's cos we care too much about who is winning that we forget the only thing we are getting out of the show is entertainment

well.... allow us to moan our loss of content Biko

you all go and enjoy yours
Then take your moaning out of this thread or stop watching the show. It's a simple thing to do you know. You can't keep dragging other people on the show here and expect them not to drag your disqualified fave.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2020
heartofcity12:

All I know is that Kidd must stay. Without Kidd, that show is as good as dead. His vibes are just so cool.
Na Ozo woman wrapper I won dey watch? Or boring Prince wey no too dey talk. Or Dorathy wey no know pass to dey talk ‘my dear’. Kiddwaya is the guy bruh!

True....but then.......I'll sit this out, Elites should come thru for him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 9:23am On Sep 09, 2020
nengi dragging ozo grin grin. bad belle people go and hug transformer tongue
[img]https:///media/9-09-2020/OaNZ8T.gif[/img]

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 9:23am On Sep 09, 2020
Valto:
bye bye, superions doesn't even know of your existence ! tongue
That moniker u quoted dished out a sub to another moniker... Make una nor dey too quick jump enta mentionsgrin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 9:23am On Sep 09, 2020
Onyi99:
And some icons thinks prince is not a threat grin grin
Cubana is no longer supporting Ozo o
Him and Cmc are seriously on prince case
If prince should stay still the finals,watch for all the big boys in IMO state comes out with full force
Strategy my foot
Cubana is supporting Ozo and prince.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 9:24am On Sep 09, 2020
Froshloaded:
grin grin

This woman is a clown grin

Big clown cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 9:24am On Sep 09, 2020
igasiboy98:

Cubana is supporting Ozo and prince.
He isn't o
Just prince now o
Him and CMC
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:25am On Sep 09, 2020
Brownsun:

Big clown cheesy

cheesy
Who?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 9:25am On Sep 09, 2020
Froshloaded:

cheesy
Who?
That woman cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:26am On Sep 09, 2020
heartofcity12:

Exactly bro. That billionaire’s son status has cost him so much in this show(sins of the father, coz it’s a crime to be rich in this country). Ppl don’t want to vote for the rich, it’s not his fault that his parents are rich, ppl should quit punishing him because of that and look at the bigger picture, he’s personalty is dope and he’s an overall great guy. He would have easily made top 2 or top 3 without that status because Nigerians only show love to those claiming to be poor while they forget about contents.

Kidd is out there trying to make d best for himself despite his father’s wealth, he’s not lazy, he knows his father’s money isn’t his and he’s not proud. He has the love of others at heart. Even if he will not win, Abeg make u Na push am to top 5 o, that will help his career. Vote for Kiddwaya.

well said!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 9:27am On Sep 09, 2020
Geezeem:

so why spend time dragging Ozo though? why don't you go back to hyping your laycon..... isn't that content enough for you?

oh I forgot.... he needs to vibe with someone for the hype to happen.... grin. make we borrow you kidd for short time?

or perhaps Vee? oops.... are they still that close? unfortunatkey it's isn't Saturday night so nengi's behind isn't available.....ok I am sure Tricky his new buddy will do grin grin
Lol...your eyes na binoculars,you don see am finish grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 9:29am On Sep 09, 2020
heartofcity12:

Thank you G. I just finally changed my mind about him too this morning after thinking about it all critically. Vote for someone else Biko, Ozo doesn’t even care about the game, he only cares about Nengi. Why waste vote on such person. Kidd is the guy..
So u didn't catch ur sub?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:29am On Sep 09, 2020
Oya enjoy your content

will check on my boi whenever

peace out! grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by wisdomremz(m): 9:30am On Sep 09, 2020
I pity icons dat are still voting prince, better don’t vote anyone.

CMC and Cubana dropped ozo and they are fully focused on prince.

From talks Dey are not impressed with ozo and they feel prince would make good impression.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2020
https://twitter.com/Naija_PR/status/1303376374795767808?s=20
This shit is creepy Asf! The obsession is no longer normal.
#PrayForNengi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BossDiop: 9:31am On Sep 09, 2020
Icon better vote for Laycons brother.. Kidd

Remember men don't av issues
Give Kidd some online votes and share Prince some too

The faster we take out Ozo and Dora, the better o
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 09, 2020
Hellites and shamelessness...5 and 6.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 9:31am On Sep 09, 2020
Brownsun:
That woman cheesy

Which woman grin tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 9:32am On Sep 09, 2020
Froshloaded:

Which woman grin tongue

Leave me please grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 9:33am On Sep 09, 2020
BossDiop:

Laycon brother is not in d house.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:33am On Sep 09, 2020
igasiboy98:
Kidd no go help Laycon. Lol, because na Kidd pay for d recording of his EP, na hin pay for his airplay, na Kidd make Laycon get 2M+ streams, na Kidd influence top Nigerian celebrities to support him, na Kidd gave Laycon IG & Twitter followers? Unna foolish

Icons Kidd is cancelled. Remember no voting. But if your hand is scratching you. Give your online votes to prince and save your SMS for next week.
Please look at Prince's side small.. Him fans no plenty... We need any vote we can get

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BossDiop: 9:34am On Sep 09, 2020
Brownsun:
Laycon brother is not in d house.
Nah u people dey shout bromance o

Hypocrites everywhere
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 9:34am On Sep 09, 2020
BossDiop:

We are not voting for anyone!!!

BTW, info reaching me now is that cubana has dropped Ozo to focus on prince.
Icons back down if you were intending on voting prince. Remember no voting!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:35am On Sep 09, 2020
wisdomremz:

Then moan in peace without dragging others.

We don’t rise by pulling others down , making one boat sink won’t make yours sail.

I tire my brother... Felt sad when Erica left...BT with these fans of hers, it is best for her mental health... They do more harm that good..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 09, 2020
BossDiop:
[s]Icon better vote for Laycons brother.. Kidd

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 9:35am On Sep 09, 2020
Fairdamsel:

Please look at Prince's side small.. Him fans no plenty... We need any vote we can get
Cubana is now focusing on him. He just dumped Ozo. Go to his page. He only posted prince

(1) (2) (3) ... (6531) (6532) (6533) (6534) (6535) (6536) (6537) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.