Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5031197 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6536) (6537) (6538) (6539) (6540) (6541) (6542) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 11:09am On Sep 09, 2020
Tonnyray:
It's power play my guy. If you understand women well, they look for and find your mumu button and voila! they push it every time to keep you on a leash. Nengi has Ozo's mumu button and once she senses he's backtracking or offended at her she gets all touchy and mushy mushy and bingo! our guy is back where she wants him. Take me for example, if I'm into a particular chick as in really into her, no matter how angry I am once she wraps her arms around me from behind and starts playing kiddy rough play with me I start smiling like a fool. grin could be annoying.
Women know these things and use it all the time. It's a major factor for their specie surviving the brutality of male dominance in the early phases of evolution; pussy and playing on the male's ubiquitous weakness.
Bt with all this does it means the girl actually likes u

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 11:10am On Sep 09, 2020
Threebear:

I'm built like Eric and I hardly eat at all .

My packs disappear once I overeat
show workings boss. I love guys like Eric. My spec cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:10am On Sep 09, 2020
heartofcity12:

Exactly bro. That billionaire’s son status has cost him so much in this show(sins of the father, coz it’s a crime to be rich in this country). Ppl don’t want to vote for the rich, it’s not his fault that his parents are rich, ppl should quit punishing him because of that and look at the bigger picture, he’s personalty is dope and he’s an overall great guy. He would have easily made top 2 or top 3 without that status because Nigerians only show love to those claiming to be poor while they forget about contents.

Kidd is out there trying to make d best for himself despite his father’s wealth, he’s not lazy, he knows his father’s money isn’t his and he’s not proud. He has the love of others at heart. Even if he will not win, Abeg make u Na push am to top 5 o, that will help his career. Vote for Kiddwaya.
Kidd Na BBA material.

Pity can't make you win BBA. You must have contents. Nigerians would have loved Kidd so much if he had identified as a poor man son.

That guy is a complete package. Nothing to hate about him aside the fact that he's from a wealthy home.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:10am On Sep 09, 2020
sushieater:

Ozo fan parading as an Icon so that Icons go vote for Ozo. You came here preaching that people should stop bringing down housemates to promote another, but all you did was to bring down Kiddwaya so that people won't vote for him. How dare you question Kidd's friendship with Laycon as strategy, even earlier in the show with the whole Laycon and Erica ish, Kidd kept it 100% with Laycon, He never beefed him. But now, he's using Laycon as strategy. Your Ozo, has Neo, Nengi, Vee, Ozone and Ozo fans voting for him, yet you still feel the need to decampaign another just to promote another and na you still dey preach make people no do am, your hypocrisy dey another level.

Who d hell is this?

Is English so difficult for you?

Well I guess my post hit some nerve

We Icons are not Voting Kiddwaya,Those dat feel like Voting can Vote anyone, dey like,I only highlight the safer thing to do,so geddifuck out of my mention. Imagine calling me Ozo fans.Werey

In short We ain't Voting anyone we need to see clearly.So STFU and save Kiddwaya must you rely on our votes?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 11:10am On Sep 09, 2020
Anchor535:
SUPERION!!!! Don't be discouraged about who dropping or picking us. All I know is that God will not Shame us on Sunday.

Please keep voting

Vote Ozo

As you do, May God bless ur pocket....in Jesus name.

I gv him some votes atleast I dn try

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 11:10am On Sep 09, 2020
Threebear:

Follow the one your instincts tell you .
Human instincts don't lie.

You are a woman. It's very obvious now.

You lean towards the female side more...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:11am On Sep 09, 2020
SammyFX:

Shut the Bleep up nengi has been winning her money wenever she is in laycon group so wat are u saying
So laycon was in the darling and Pepsi task with Nengi?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:11am On Sep 09, 2020
Ozo !!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 11:11am On Sep 09, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:
[s] Icons, I wish Vee was up for eviction

It would have prevented all these confusion

And it would have been a statement, it would have been an opportunity to eliminate our rivals
And also an opportunity to reward Vee for her loyalty to laycon, she was there for him through the good, the bad and the ugly.. When he was depressed, and when they were winning... She's been a loyal friend

Icons are divided
On Monday, some were here shouting vote for kid
Yesterday, it was prince
Today now.. They are saying ozo

It's best to not vote for any, recuperate lost energy, register more sims, save more for laycon... We will need that in the finals

But people will vote... If we all agree here not to vote, which isn't the case anyways, we are just a small fraction of the iconic movement... On twitter, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp groups

At the end of the day, I have come to accept... Icons votes will be divided... The only person not getting votes from icons is Dora and she has a strong base

Let's see how it all unfolds... The margins will be tight that's for sure... For now one can't say this person is safe from eviction

But if I were to bet, I'll bet on ozo and kid being safe [/s]
Vee loyalty? What loyalty have you guys been yapping about?

If Laycon should fall in love with Vee now and Vee says no.. That she is not attracted to him romantically, would you still call that loyalty?

If yes, then was that not exactly what happened between Laycon and Erica before it degenerated into something else?

Vee clearly told Biggie that if not for Neo, she would not be attracted to any guy in that house and this include Laycon.
Same way Erica said she is not attracted to Laycon but Kiddwaya

Where was Vee in the first one or two weeks when Erica was always around Laycon and made him feel comfortable.
That you have issue with any member of your family now doesn't mean your temporary friends are better than them.

Let's be using our sense oooo

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:11am On Sep 09, 2020
Valto:
nengi dragging ozo grin grin. bad belle people go and hug transformer tongue
[img]https:///media/9-09-2020/OaNZ8T.gif[/img]
Una no just get shame grin

More like a queen dragging her simp.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SmithNV: 11:12am On Sep 09, 2020
After Disqualification , Erica Says 'I Dont Hate Laycon" + Kiddwaya's Dad Promises Her Big Money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BmKVtD5h2Y
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 11:15am On Sep 09, 2020
Threebear:

Use it and feed yourself first .
They say a hungry man is an angry man , and there is only one reason why a full grown adult man can rant baselessly from morning to night. grin

That 500 hundred Naira you want to send can buy you a loaf of bread and one bottle of fanta .

Keep it dear , your body and our sanity need it more.
Wow,i have really hurt this guy... I am not sorry though.. grin

I can still help... Send your bank details let me send you something to vote Simpson..

You can Dm me if the shame is too much for you..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:16am On Sep 09, 2020
sushieater:

Ozo fan parading as an Icon so that Icons go vote for Ozo. You came here preaching that people should stop bringing down housemates to promote another, but all you did was to bring down Kiddwaya so that people won't vote for him. How dare you question Kidd's friendship with Laycon as strategy, even earlier in the show with the whole Laycon and Erica ish, Kidd kept it 100% with Laycon, He never beefed him. But now, he's using Laycon as strategy. Your Ozo, has Neo, Nengi, Vee, Ozone and Ozo fans voting for him, yet you still feel the need to decampaign another just to promote another and na you still dey preach make people no do am, your hypocrisy dey another level.

This is why I dislike all these Dickwaya fans,

You will stop at nothing to bring down Ozo just to bring up your worthless no human value fave.

And now you even want to stain we his fans again

ki lo n jeun Lori eyin oniranu yii nah?

How does what he/she z makes dat poster an Ozo fans,he/she just said what will favour his/her fave,what connection does dat az to do with Ozo fans.

Get a Life

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Qawna: 11:16am On Sep 09, 2020
Simran94:
If you Icons vote for Kidd and he enters finale, when he eventually wins the 85 million I just hope you people won't come and be lamenting that BBN is a scam and that they rigged the votes for Kidd to win instead of laycon.

I just hope it won't come to this
Give yourself sense nau.. So it's Ozo who doesn't have rich people voting for him... All this stuffs so that Icons will vote Ozo. Lol.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 11:16am On Sep 09, 2020
Superions, read the below tweet carefully. If you don't want mass mourning in our camp on Sunday please do the needful

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 11:17am On Sep 09, 2020
Qawna:
Give yourself sense nau.. So it's Ozo who doesn't have rich people voting for him... All this stuffs so that Icons will vote Ozo. Lol.

Ozo has no one
Just us and God cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 11:19am On Sep 09, 2020
LordTheus:
Superions, read the below tweet carefully. If you don't want mass mourning in our camp on Sunday please do the needful
M not his fan bt I cam assure u Ozo will top tht poll n Sunday.. Leave all this celeb it jus fr strategy n Audio simple
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:20am On Sep 09, 2020
Disturb:
angry una de give me useless mentions for this thread o... Kilode ogbeni

Sorry to disturb you sir
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 09, 2020
Qawna:
No Ozo is not my Stan though.
CMC, cubana and some icons are voting for kiddwaya including the money his father is throwing around for him.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 11:21am On Sep 09, 2020
Lucy really explaining things ooo
you people blaming laycon
go and listen to Lucy's interview......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 11:21am On Sep 09, 2020
Threebear:
Ozo !!
what happened
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 11:22am On Sep 09, 2020
heartofcity12:

Exactly bro. That billionaire’s son status has cost him so much in this show(sins of the father, coz it’s a crime to be rich in this country). Ppl don’t want to vote for the rich, it’s not his fault that his parents are rich, ppl should quit punishing him because of that and look at the bigger picture, he’s personalty is dope and he’s an overall great guy. He would have easily made top 2 or top 3 without that status because Nigerians only show love to those claiming to be poor while they forget about contents.

Kidd is out there trying to make d best for himself despite his father’s wealth, he’s not lazy, he knows his father’s money isn’t his and he’s not proud. He has the love of others at heart. Even if he will not win, Abeg make u Na push am to top 5 o, that will help his career. Vote for Kiddwaya.

Just when in was about to vote fornhim, his father came and said he didn't need the money and that it would go to charity. had to step back and save my money

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 11:22am On Sep 09, 2020
Where are those people arguing That Nengi didn't get to top 5 in MBGN?

Cc jayjaycee..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 11:22am On Sep 09, 2020
Onyi99:

Ozo has no one
Just us and God cry
Lol.....So God is the one encouraging him to be fighting Kiddwaya and Prince over someone else's girlfriend... Right?

Someone told you she is in a relationship outside, but you still want to date her.

Hope people like you won't cry if your husband or boyfriend doesn't sane to you.... Because you are clearly encouraging it by supporting Ozo.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 11:22am On Sep 09, 2020
Threebear:
Ebuka can have his way with me anytime he wants.

Everybody can have their way with you

Sorry o

Way maker
undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 11:22am On Sep 09, 2020
SammyFX:
Bt with all this does it means the girl actually likes u
10 times out of 10 yes. They do that when they step out of line and don't want you to come bearing down on them with the full measure of punishment they rightfully deserve. The most important and dreaded being locking up, blanking, ignoring or relegating them.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 11:22am On Sep 09, 2020
Same Nengi fans that this time last week were begging Superions for votes are nowhere to be seen today. grin

We get it, it's a game so no loyalties angry

We will Shock y'all too angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 11:23am On Sep 09, 2020
Brubembem:

Kidd Na BBA material.

Pity can't make you win BBA. You must have contents. Nigerians would have loved Kidd so much if he had identified as a poor man son.

That guy is a complete package. Nothing to hate about him aside the fact that he's from a wealthy home.
a

I don't think he ever said he was rich. The bloggers did. BEsodes, his accent wouldn't have helped

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MssRose(f): 11:25am On Sep 09, 2020
mycar:

that's true, last time she was accusing him of not being caring enough. such is life, no wonder we have many broken homes, imagine what it would be for good guys out there watching this, some will start reasoning somehow and start showing less love to their partners just because of a very few mischievous individuals we have online. I hope ladies understand the type of message that is being passed around.
your reaction on the voting line will justify it.
i rest my case
I'm telling you eh, and it also seems the camera crew are trying to drive a narrative, from now pay attention to how to remove the camera when Nengi goes to meet Ozo but immediately he reciprocated they capture it.They plan on doing a certain thing together, they both move, she intentional or unintentionally moves ahead of him, even if he is ahead because he opens the door for her to pass, when he gets to the door, he slows down, allows her to pass b4 he follows suit. This is Nigeria sha not Europe, where men are expected to treat women a certain type of way. I hope him and other nice guys learn.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:25am On Sep 09, 2020
youngpresidooo:
Lucy really explaining things ooo
you people blaming laycon
go and listen to Lucy's interview......
Link pls. I know they will soon come after Lucy.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:25am On Sep 09, 2020
Only u is resting, only u is dropping 100 votes for Prince, only u have been reluctant about voting any housemate, only u is having headache, only you is shouting dont vote anyone this week, only u want to share d remaining 1M votes u have in ur cupboard, only u saw kidds father at lekki,only u want to sleep cause u r tired of voting, only u saw a ghost last night, only u saw Ozo and Cubana, only u dropped 150 votes for Kidd and later canceled it

Only you
Only you
Only you
Only you.

Oga rest na

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 11:26am On Sep 09, 2020
Shebi una Don hear?.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mama Lucy Don talk am again o...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6536) (6537) (6538) (6539) (6540) (6541) (6542) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.