Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,473 members, 7,861,369 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:50 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6580) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5111613 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6577) (6578) (6579) (6580) (6581) (6582) (6583) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2020
Demnan:
Love fluid cool
Love fluid.... grin grin ewoo...

love don get fluid... smh

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Coldie(m): 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Acidosis:
Lol Dorathy is so topping that poll on Sunday. A lady called Nike (you can check her out on IG) spent N1m on Etisalat recharge card today. Another 500k to go down tomorrow, all for Dora. Just one person o

shocked shocked

Celebrities, car dealers, yahoo boys, etc..so are so ready to waste their life savings all for clout, attention, and more followers grin grin
Lies... They can spend 1m on recharge card but when she comes out they can't give her 500k

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Allnacruise:

And you think OZO / Kidd and Mrs Nigeria are not getting the same patronage??
Abeg tell m other celeb are rotting those ppl to n spending millions
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
Acidosis:
Lol Dorathy is so topping that poll on Sunday. A lady called Nike (you can check her out on IG) spent N1m on Etisalat recharge card today. Another 500k to go down tomorrow, all for Dora. Just one person o

shocked shocked

Celebrities, car dealers, yahoo boys, etc..so are so ready to waste their life savings all for clout, attention, and more followers grin grin

Ahhhh... Icons be taking note o. We don't have celebrities that will spend that much o... BT we have the masses...pls, dnt sleep at your duty post bcs of Laycon's 41.41%... A lot can change... Be saving the money from this week for the last week o... Dorathy might just surprise icons o

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
mariahAngel:

Hapu'm ka'm nuruwa oooo
Anyi choro i mughari gi na baptism... grin

Maka i meghe anya... nke ime uwa... lol

I hope my igbo is cool.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
It might contain more bacteria, but that's bacteria that live in the mouth and which the mouth is used to. Imagine getting transient anal microbes in the mouth can lead to serious problems as it can then be transferred into the body.
Threebear:

You realise not everyone has shite in their anus .

There is something called douching or you can simply wash your rectum thoroughly .

It helps when you shave the hair surrounding there , because hair can keep particles of excrements .

Funnily enough , the mouth contains more bacteria than a clean anus .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
Munzy14:

E be things.... I don't know y those boss ladies like that girl like mad.... The one I know want to open voting center here sef.... let be observing her sha...

She isn't aware I am rooting for laycon....cheesy
you wan embezzle funds cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
ThierryJay:
Some of tonight's highlights:

After announcing the winners of the Patricia task, some housemates went to the garden to reflect while Laycon, Triky and Vee went into the room to rehearse.

At the garden, Neo was wondering if he could adopt a new strategy (Plan B) to the game to endear himself to viewers more and ensure he stays up until the finals. Ozo tells him that it doesn't make sense to abandon plan A that has kept him up till now and adopt an unproven plan B, so he should just continue to be himself. The others agree with this.

They also say that they were shocked by Katrina's eviction so early in the game, as those kind of toxic characters have historically stayed longer in the house in past editions. Some of them also expected Lucy to have lasted longer in the house due to her controversial nature. So they were kind of surprised by the unpredictability this season. Kidd says he weirdly looks forward to Sundays (evictions).

So they move on to talking about how they'll handle life after the house and connect with each other. Nengi says she'll zone out everything that has happened within the house in the house ( I consider this to be a shade at Ozo who was by the way moping beside her at the time she made this statement) and start a whole new journey outside the house.

Camera after a while pans to Prince who was eating eba and egusi soup. It was quite funny (some would say disgusting) the way Prince was moulding gigantic morsels of eba and eating it in bits after dipping it into the egusi soup. In general, Prince appears to be a bit withdrawn throughout the evening.

Laycon, TT and Vee are catching fun during their rehearsal. Nothing much to report on.
what is their rehearsal all about
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
Na you sabi. Love fluid it is
Munzy14:

Love fluid.... grin grin ewoo...

love don get fluid... smh
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
Threebear:

There is something called douching or you can simply wash your anus thoroughly .

It helps when you shave the hair surrounding there , because hair can keep particles of excrements .

You are right, unfortunately I laughed when jude was arguing the bacteria in the mouth and that of anus some weeks ago.

It has to do with top notch personal hygiene.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
Drew13:
you wan embezzle funds cheesy grin
For where, she be my person... I go support laycon for my area...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
Fairdamsel:

I agree with you completely... BT I don't think the poster was disenfranchising Kidd either... Obviously his family will vote for him.that is what families do after all... We stick to our loved ones

that statement was not what it seemed

is there any housemate whose family is not voting for? do people make a show of mentioning it here?

if Kidd survives this week..... expect to hear more of such insinuations undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
mariahAngel:

I say dem no born the man family well grin
Take it easy o biko, so nwoke mmadu choro isa efere, u go come be like, honey ewwwwwwwww!!! ...grin

lol.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
Munzy14:

Anyi choro i mughari gi na baptism... grin

Maka i meghe anya... nke ime uwa... lol

Nna ehn...owudikwa obere okwu

I hope my igbo is cool.

Yeah cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
ThierryJay:
Some of tonight's highlights:

After announcing the winners of the Patricia task, some housemates went to the garden to reflect while Laycon, Triky and Vee went into the room to rehearse.

At the garden, Neo was wondering if he could adopt a new strategy (Plan B) to the game to endear himself to viewers more and ensure he stays up until the finals. Ozo tells him that it doesn't make sense to abandon plan A that has kept him up till now and adopt an unproven plan B, so he should just continue to be himself. The others agree with this.

They also say that they were shocked by Katrina's eviction so early in the game, as those kind of toxic characters have historically stayed longer in the house in past editions. Some of them also expected Lucy to have lasted longer in the house due to her controversial nature. So they were kind of surprised by the unpredictability this season. Kidd says he weirdly looks forward to Sundays (evictions).

So they move on to talking about how they'll handle life after the house and connect with each other. Nengi says she'll zone out everything that has happened within the house in the house ( I consider this to be a shade at Ozo who was by the way moping beside her at the time she made this statement) and start a whole new journey outside the house.

Camera after a while pans to Prince who was eating eba and egusi soup. It was quite funny (some would say disgusting) the way Prince was moulding gigantic morsels of eba and eating it in bits after dipping it into the egusi soup. In general, Prince appears to be a bit withdrawn throughout the evening.

Laycon, TT and Vee are catching fun during their rehearsal. Nothing much to report on.

my dear prince cry... He knows...he feels it
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
akthedream2019:

Hmmmm..I know people like you.... When he handle your anus now, you will be the one moaning

"oh babe, suck it deep deep

Oh babe, I am feeling it.

I will splash my juice on your face honey.

Please don't stop.

I will cook garri and Okro soup for you.

Maazi, Biko tickle and suck it more sugar. "

We know people like you.. Pretender.
chai.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
Threebear:

There is something called douching or you can simply wash your anus thoroughly .

You would know this naa undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2020
Fayar:

cheesy cheesy cheesy kidd Kidd grin

Very nonsense boy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2020
mariahAngel:

Nna ehn...owudikwa obere okwu

Yeah cheesy
Owu gi obere ihe o, mana n'ikpeazu i ga a choputa na uwa di uto... cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
I find Ozo extremely boring. I don’t see how any babe can enjoy this guy’s company jor grin. Look at the boring court play he’s trying to make them act. Neo don zone out sef. Neo just wants to go inside and chill with the other housemates grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
Geezeem:

that statement was not what it seemed

is there any housemate whose family is not voting for? do people make a show of mentioning it here?

if Kidd survives this week..... expect to hear more of such insinuations undecided

OK... Guess I am yet to read full meeting into what he wrote... Reminds me of when I said that voting polls hd been flooded with votes for Laycon causing its crash. And truthfully, I don't think that statement will Change the mind of his fans... Kidd is a lovely lad.. I do like him

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jehovah no go shame us.

https://twitter.com/JayJaySarps/status/1303699461974175744?s=09

My boi shaming his shamers since 1807 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2020
Fairdamsel:

OK... Guess I am yet to read full meeting into what he wrote... Reminds me of when I said that voting polls hd been flooded with votes for Laycon causing its crash. And truthfully, I don't think that statement will Change the mind of his fans... Kidd is a lovely lad.. I do like him

Thank you smiley
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
Geezeem:

My boi shaming his shamers since 1807 cheesy

Your boy doing me proud cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
galaxyball:

Didn’t you post this? You are making the offer of half seem more sentimental than it is.

I am telling you he doesn’t give a Bleep about Erica like you are acting,it is a ploy For hellites to vote Kiddwaya so don’t start getting butterflies

Dat's obvious nah

No be disame dickhead for this picture

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 9:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
Munzy14:

Take it easy o biko, so nwoke mmadu choro isa efere, u go come be like, honey ewwwwwwwww!!! ...grin

lol.

Ya wuru nke I ri ike nshi.... lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
Munzy14:

Bia Madam wetin na... cheesy

chai, so ya bu, so uka(missionary)style ka i na eme?
missionary wetin? As Apostle Paul or what? grin

A di m nkwadebe maka ndi ozo mana iracha ike nsi bu asi asi lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
Demnan:
It might contain more bacteria, but that's bacteria that live in the mouth and which the mouth is used to. Imagine getting transient anal microbes in the mouth can lead to serious problems as it can then be transferred into the body.
lol, doing that will amount to causing an imbalance in the mouth, In many ways.... Remember those ones have microbes picked from the gut flora before actual ejection..cheesy

Microbes everywhere, even in the Food we eat.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
I find Ozo extremely boring. I don’t see how any babe can enjoy this guy’s company jor grin. Look at the boring court play he’s trying to make them act. Neo don zone out sef. Neo just wants to go inside and chill with the other housemates grin grin
Haha it jus a wager task tho they won't win any prize for it sha
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
[s] I find Ozo extremely boring. I don’t see how any babe can enjoy this guy’s company jor grin. Look at the boring court play he’s trying to make them act. Neo don zone out sef. Neo just wants to go inside and chill with the other housemates grin grin[/s]
chaii, u can lie pass liar Mohammed! stupidly twisting narrative wouldn't make Ozo go on Sunday.. people are currently watching and definitely know the truth!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2020
Bibidear:

what is their rehearsal all about

Tomorrow's showmax wager presentation
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
Valto:
chaii, u can lie pass liar Mohammed! stupidly twisting narrative wouldn't make Ozo go on Sunday.. people are currently watching and definitely know the truth!
All this bashing is mk ozo more popular sef I start to notice it

(1) (2) (3) ... (6577) (6578) (6579) (6580) (6581) (6582) (6583) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.