Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,050 members, 7,814,603 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6597) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5004922 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6594) (6595) (6596) (6597) (6598) (6599) (6600) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 9:06am On Sep 10, 2020
igasiboy98:

Pains? I laugh in swahili grin When my fave is still in the house and waxing stronger. Rather you are the one in pains that have refused to leave this thread after your fave was disgraced out on tattered bumshorts.
Address which nonsense kiss issue? Like it didn't happen or what something two HMs living with them confirmed and even more will still confirm. Everyone of the HMs have said the kissing or no kissing was not the issue. It was because she couldn't afford seeing Nengi and Kidd together after selling herself cheap to Kidd. She tried to separate them and Kidd still continued talking until Ozo came around.
For you to see how shameless your DQ fave is, she fought with wathoni
She confronted Nengi
All because of kidd. Later she will say " I can't fight because of Man" say one thing and do the opposite. No wonder you people are like this. Like fave like fans.
Indeed, you are the one in need of rehabilitation here, your mental health and that of your Disqualified goddess is at stake. I understand your pains. After voting almost every week from week 2 to week 7 and surviving series of heart attacks courtesy of your shameless fave, she still disgraced herself by displaying four hours non-stop madness till she was sent out.

My advise for you, for the sake of your mental health.
-Stop watching the show
-block bbnaija handles on all social media
- Stop visiting this thread
- Go to your disqualified one GoFundMe page and donate your life savings.

All the four steps above will help you hill and live a better life.. if you will be stanning next season, look before you Stan. Don't stand someone that will drain the little energy left in you and make you disgrace your intelligence all in the name of defence.
Wish you all the best in your mental health healing stages.
Peace out.

Love and light.

You are very eloquent. I like you.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 9:06am On Sep 10, 2020
TrollPolice001:

Last season there's was a unanimous decision to crown a female winner, Mike NEVER stood a chance
Okay the same way they rally around cee c and made her win abi

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 9:06am On Sep 10, 2020
TrollPolice001:
Lemme make this clear
Icons are not winning this show with a landslide, whoever emerge at the top this week is definitely winning BBN5.

Laycon toped cos he was with weaker housemates like Lucy, Trikytee, Kiddwaya, even Nengi that we haven't seen in bottom4 was gapped by Kiddwaya though with the help of [i]some[/i]Ellites.

So even if the housemate top with 10% considering the people up for eviction, take it from me Laycon haters will rally around the person in the finals just to make a statement.

So drop that bravado and shit y'all have making all over the place and cool the eff down.

The FINALS will be bloody, Laycon is not taking this home. It's not by fans or by hype it's by VOTERS!!
Most people that vote are not bitter or petty like your analysis.

Be rest assured that the last 5 house mates standing will get the support of their respective fan base.

Surely Lekan has not won yet, but he is currently the most likely to win based on last week's results, although anything can happen in three weeks for a show that the contestants are under 24/7 scrutiny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by simplyshade: 9:06am On Sep 10, 2020
You people will not kill somebody on this thread cheesy.
CaSttLe:
Hello Antisimps pls lend me 150 Simp votes. Let me add for my baby Ozo.

No peace 4 d wicked...Can u hear me?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:08am On Sep 10, 2020
carammel:
I am seriously hoping Ozo will not be another Jeff.

I don't think so

But Antisimps what do you have to say??

Akthedream2019 any comment?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:09am On Sep 10, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Lol, it's expected na, aside Kidd, these other 3 guys haven't been up, with the 41% we pulled last week, it will only spur everyone to wanna make a statement come Sunday.

I feel like it's this week and finals Biggie would record the highest number of votes.

You are right
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:10am On Sep 10, 2020
User09:
22 year old Nengi talking about Beyonce and Jay Z 2006 Nigeria Independence day music festival

Strange

We have passed that stage now. Her age is no longer an issue.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:11am On Sep 10, 2020
majamajic:

Not a musical concert , nengi is in her early 30s

A 22 yrs old will flunt her boobs in the house , cos the shocks won't be slacked yet

U can't be 22 and talk vividly about a musical concert that happened in 2006 in a different city u do not reside
Don't be surprised she went the concert
She's actually close to 50

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:11am On Sep 10, 2020
Drew13:
abeg stop ranting, it's getting annoying angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 9:11am On Sep 10, 2020
Simran94:
When did Kidd start wearing bum shorts too? He has been wearing it for close to two weeks na. Uncle is trying to compete with Ozo for nengi
Later they will say Kidd doesn't like Nengi. Issokay grin

Hahahahaha.... grin cheesy cheesy grin

https://twitter.com/Vee_Vii_/status/1303699435369771008?s=19

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 9:12am On Sep 10, 2020
TrollPolice001:
Lemme make this clear
Icons are not winning this show with a landslide, whoever emerge at the top this week is definitely winning BBN5.

Laycon toped cos he was with weaker housemates like Lucy, Trikytee, Kiddwaya, even Nengi that we haven't seen in bottom4 was gapped by Kiddwaya though with the help of some Ellites.

So even if the housemate top with 10% considering the people up for eviction, take it from me Laycon haters will rally around the person in the finals just to make a statement.

So drop that bravado and shit y'all have been making all over the place and cool the eff down.

The FINALS will be bloody, Laycon is not taking this home. It's not by fans or by hype it's by VOTERS!!
Another pained whorican spotted. grin
Last week, it was if laycon does not top this week with a large margin then he can't win the show. He topped conveniently, gave all of them social distancing like say tomorrow no dey. Despite having Nengi with the help of some ozone fans and Kidd( with the help of elites) on the line up. They didn't see that coming. Just few hours after their fave was disgraced out. They had no choice but to crawl back to their huts and disqualified one's GoFundMe page.

Now, they are back this week with little or no shame left with the agenda, " laycon will not win the show". Whoever tops this week , so what?
Let me lecture you a bit. There are four people this week, so for one of them to be a top contender, he/she has to top with more than 41%. Since they are just four..but una agenda must agend. Anything to console your pained personality Sha.
I have two questions for you.
- Have you seen Nengi?

- Have you contributed your life savings to save your disqualified one's mental health today?

If not, do so with immediate effect and stop pushing your nonsense agenda here to make you feel better.

Peace out.

Love and light grin

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 9:12am On Sep 10, 2020
Nilknarf:

I didn't bother reading that crap

You shouldn't have even stressed yourself to read that trash
People like him will ask for extra sheet in exam hall and still end up failing woefully

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Burst laugh cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 9:12am On Sep 10, 2020
TrollPolice001:
[s]Lemme make this clear

Laycon toped cos he was with weaker housemates like Lucy, Trikytee, Kiddwaya, even Nengi that we haven't seen in bottom4 was gapped by Kiddwaya though with the help of some Ellites.

So drop that bravado and shit y'all have been making all over the place and cool the eff down.

The FINALS will be bloody, Laycon is not taking this home. It's not by fans or by hype it's by VOTERS!![/s]

When your fav has no chance of winning the prize this is how you sound.

Its not a shame to tell yourself the truth. Laycon has won BBN5 even if its 0.1% margin.
Let that stick.....

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dumininu01(m): 9:13am On Sep 10, 2020
badguy512:
The dorothy girl,...See breasst!!!be like small pickin grave..

Guycheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bannylove13: 9:13am On Sep 10, 2020
Nilknarf:

I didn't bother reading that crap

You shouldn't have even stressed yourself to read that trash
People like him will ask for extra sheet in exam hall and still end up failing woefully

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:14am On Sep 10, 2020
Dannyxy:
Na so dem go underate this lekan, Lagos people carry am reach final...

I don watch big brother tire, see people like that lekan, make Una no reason am... Watch grin

Unlike safarigirl

You will make a good forecaster

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:15am On Sep 10, 2020
Simran94:
When did Kidd start wearing bum shorts too? He has been wearing it for close to two weeks na. Uncle is trying to compete with Ozo for nengi
Later they will say Kidd doesn't like Nengi. Issokay grin

We don't care!
And bum short is not exclusive to anyone undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 9:15am On Sep 10, 2020
Nilknarf:

we know Erica dq pain you embarassed tongue You have nothing meaningful to post on this thread again aside ranting grin Sorry o, you go de OK Las Las

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 9:16am On Sep 10, 2020
Alwaysachick:
The good part abt Erica's DQ is that some people can now sleep at night.

Babe kept a lot of people awake

Yeah, her fans.... tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bannylove13: 9:16am On Sep 10, 2020
igasiboy98:

Another pained whorican spotted. grin
Last week, it was if laycon does not top this week with a large margin then he can't win the show. He topped conveniently, gave all of them social distancing like say tomorrow no dey. Despite having Nengi with the help of some ozone fans and Kidd( with the help of elites) on the line up. They didn't see that coming. Just few hours after their fave was disgraced out. They had no choice but to crawl back to their huts and disqualified one's GoFundMe page.

Now, they are back this week with little or no shame left with the agenda, " laycon will not win the show". Whoever tops this week , so what?
Let me lecture you a bit. There are four people this week, so for one of them to be a top contender, he/she has to top with more than 41%. Since they are just four..but una agenda must agend. Anything to console your pained personality Sha.
I have two questions for you.
- Have you seen Nengi?

- Have you contributed your life savings to save your disqualified one's mental health today?

If not, do so with immediate effect and stop pushing your nonsense agenda here to make you feel better.

Peace out.

Love and light grin

This boy love senseless posts!

Mostly garbage from his brain.... oboy people Dey o! grin

And for his mind ... he’s making sense grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 9:17am On Sep 10, 2020
Softgamer:
this is how the useless laycon wll do , small time now he will tell vee he is in love with her, i know their type

U dey find trouble cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 9:17am On Sep 10, 2020
Samueltemi337:
Suddenly nengi is a weak housemate

Don't be surprise if she makes top two
Their agenda must agend. Nengi that's most likely stronger than whorica. It's just that we didn't have the opportunity to see her %

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:17am On Sep 10, 2020
Those housemates messed up by not giving Neo enough nominations. We should have had at least 5 persons up.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:18am On Sep 10, 2020
nazablossom:
Icons analysing Dorathy's vote, are you guys scare or what? grin

That was not the impression you guys gave us on Sunday. grin

Calm your nerves and wait for Sunday to come, it's only 3 days away grin

strange times

Dora % never even show grin
I wonder what will happen on Sunday when it shows?

kikikilililikikikik.... some will even propound theories on top the matter grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:19am On Sep 10, 2020
DrakeBlend:
Good morning... I saw Dorathy in my dreams

Tormenting you? grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 9:19am On Sep 10, 2020
Drew13:
banters Don reduce grin

The banters were there in the first place because of the toxicity of hellites..
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 9:20am On Sep 10, 2020
Samueltemi337:
Suddenly nengi is a weak housemate

Don't be surprise if she makes top two
At this point, I don't see Nengi making top two. We go see sha
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:20am On Sep 10, 2020
Alwaysachick:

tongue. 12am- 5am on the same page and you say the show is not gone

She was the show dear cheesy

lol
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 9:20am On Sep 10, 2020
igasiboy98:

Their agenda must agend. Nengi that's most likely stronger than whorica. It's just that we didn't have the opportunity to see her %
Can't wait for Sunday for the percentage

Don't be surprised if kiddwaya tops

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 9:21am On Sep 10, 2020
meanwhile...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 9:22am On Sep 10, 2020
Olodo24:
At this point, I don't see Nengi making top two. We go see sha
Nengi has more fans than Ozo and Dorathy

Who do you see making top two?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fayar: 9:22am On Sep 10, 2020
Nilknarf:

This is always funny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na her mouth be this ?.. grin cheesy cheesy....Una be clowns grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6594) (6595) (6596) (6597) (6598) (6599) (6600) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.