Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6625) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5073929 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6622) (6623) (6624) (6625) (6626) (6627) (6628) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
For the last 20mins, it's been epistle upon epistle, analysis as usual and opinions.

Guess who they are gisting about?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 5:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
I have no business with princess... direct ur question to his fans

Get the message straight nigga.

U said consistent nomination of a particular HMs means hatred towards dem,and You keep ranting cos Ozo did dat with your fave.

Princess did same with our Fave buh we don't f**king care.

So do you think we f**king care with your magnanimous Hatred towards our fave.

LMAO

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Acidosis(m): 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
Drew13:
i swear, one was saying Erica was active in that house, Erica wer de follow Kidd up and down grin maybe they watched a different show.

BrightO, the evangelist gave more contents than Erica.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
Eeghe:

How you fight forum people for their game and use love and light in the same fight is a mystery. Mahd!
I caught the shade shaa cheesy
I think I will drop some money on the GFM this evening, paying into Ericancan’s account was boring...thinking of using your username or my forum family’s as the donor. You will know because I am sure you are following the page too shocked lipsrsealed
Cheers.
Who gives a flying fvck about the name you use in contributing the $2 you can only afford to add.( Which I'm sure you will not even add because of the fear of what you will eat tomorrow grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Koolface4u: 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
See them, them don dey hate!

E shock them

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
Brubembem:
For the last 20mins, it's been epistle upon epistle, analysis as usual and opinions.

Guess who they are gisting about?

Erica Ngozi Ugonma Blessing Nnnnnlewedim!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
Blackhawk01:
We cannot post on the thread again? Like fave as fans, entitled joysticks! undecided undecided

BB newbies think a DQ or an eviction should keep one away from a forum (another addiction)?
And the joke reinvents itself cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
Munzy14:
Still weak... cheesy
.But enough to catch your attention.
dat's all LWKM

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
Koolface4u:

E shock them
They never see anything. More shockers await them grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
Why are you bringing her into this banter?
igasiboy98:

Who gives a flying fvck about the name you use in contributing the $2 you can only afford to add.( Which I'm sure you will not even add because of the fear of what you will eat tomorrow grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
Dotez:
.But enough to catch your attention.
dat's all LWKM
k
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
ninnyanny:
Lol...she came with that game ooo...but uncle ozor yaff scattered aunty seduction game
That guy sabotaged Nengi... Making her look evil to fans..

The worst is i hear some Ninjas say..I am voting Ozo because of Nengi.. Total foolishness lol

Are u voting him to help her game or to mar it sad
People here let sentiments becloud their sense of reasoning.
That's why I prefer BBA.

If they say I am voting him because I like him, it's a different thing..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
Erica fans keeps bringing her matter to this thread grin If you talk about her, they will just shout she's the show. Clowns cheesy

32 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
Demnan:
Baby girl, link

Sister girl... akanni of lagos posted it hours ago. Did u join in d wives of Laycon challenge on twitter? I give up o. We are too many. Plenty fine babes. I rather apply to be his sister cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
They are seriously waiting for his downfall? Shior. They are not bigger than God.
Koolface4u:

E shock them

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
Vee is going to turn neo against Ozo and Nengi. She's just to bitter... What does she mean by she won't utter a word too nengi until she gets an apology from her? Apology for what exactly? Not everyone would cover up your rudeness and bitterness as sarcasm.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by adedayoa2(f): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
igasiboy98:
" The show is now boring, she was the show" Odelites keep wailing every morning, afternoon, night. Typical of sore losers.
The show is boring yet you keep following the show like your life depends on it. Before any housemate cough, they will rush here to report it, yet the show is boring to them.
They can't leave this thread. Yet the show is boring to them
They can't stop watching. Yet the show is boring to them and the content is gone.
Those are characteristics of a typical mumulite.They can't accept the fact that they lost and they keep draining the little energy left in them after that wh.ore of a human nearly killed them with heart attack before their time.
The show is boring yet one of them almost fell from a storey building yesterday watching vee and Nengi having a small issue..
My advise for them
- Accept that you lost and move on, it can pain but you just have to accept it.

- Go to your GoFundMe page amd remain there, I hear there is a lot of content there.
You will keep insulting your generation here if you keep dropping updates about the show you claimed is now boring.

In all these, pls check on yourselves because your mental healths and that of your disqualified one is at stake.

Peace out.
Love and light grin

appor

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by adedayoa2(f): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
igasiboy98:
" The show is now boring, she was the show" Odelites keep wailing every morning, afternoon, night. Typical of sore losers.
The show is boring yet you keep following the show like your life depends on it. Before any housemate cough, they will rush here to report it, yet the show is boring to them.
They can't leave this thread. Yet the show is boring to them
They can't stop watching. Yet the show is boring to them and the content is gone.
Those are characteristics of a typical mumulite.They can't accept the fact that they lost and they keep draining the little energy left in them after that wh.ore of a human nearly killed them with heart attack before their time.
The show is boring yet one of them almost fell from a storey building yesterday watching vee and Nengi having a small issue..
My advise for them
- Accept that you lost and move on, it can pain but you just have to accept it.

- Go to your GoFundMe page amd remain there, I hear there is a lot of content there.
You will keep insulting your generation here if you keep dropping updates about the show you claimed is now boring.

In all these, pls check on yourselves because your mental healths and that of your disqualified one is at stake.

Peace out.
Love and light grin

apporrrrrrrr

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
No ooooooo!!! You'll get banned!! (Issalie! We'll recreate monikers tongue)
���
Mine isn't workingggggg!! cry cry

cheesy
I just remembered sage101 (been too caught up since)
Hope she is fine, Mz “you are wise/not wise” cheesy
My phone worked @star. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
Sunnycliff:

I voted for Ozo with 300 votes, but his behavior towards Nengi is more than asslicking

After what the simp has showed for 8 weeks you still went ahead to vote for him. You never chichontin.

That dude has no game for the money rather his head is already stuck in Nengi's ass. Only decapitation can release his body from the stuck head.

God bless Nengi!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
I cant really wait for Sunday..Anyone as excited as I am??

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
That's what I'm thinking, too, oo. Bestest friend. Then I'll snatch him later.
Brownsun:

Sister girl... akanni of lagos posted it hours ago. Did u join in d wives of Laycon challenge on twitter? I give up o. We are too many. Plenty fine babes. I rather apply to be his sister cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
Koolface4u:

E shock them

I am so happy for Laycon . I saw his invite to play at afronation music festival at Portugal. Isn’t this God. I just hope he won’t faint when he come out of the house because the love would be too much for him. Gods plan is the greatest plan.

No weapon formed against you Laycon shall prosper and every tongue which rises against you shall be condemned

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
Brownsun:

sister... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
ANTISIMPS:

The worst is i hear some Ninjas say..I am voting Ozo because of Nengi.. Total foolishness lol

That's why I prefer BBA.

But Kidd did not sabotage Erica abi? Shior angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
We'll bring other housemates, we won't see epistles flying around, but once it's Erica, epistles will start flying around with people analyzing Erica.

Can some halla me who is the content queen again

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
Simran94:
Vee is going to turn neo against Ozo and Nengi. She's just to bitter... What does she mean by she won't utter a word too nengi until she gets an apology from her? Apology for what exactly? Not everyone would cover up your rudeness and bitterness as sarcasm.

Vee? Bitter? Nooooo! Vee the angel, Vee the defender of the defenseless, Vee the custodian of truth, Vee the blunt razor blade. Come off it! She's just being herself and saying it as it is. kiss kiss

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
Brownsun:

Na younger brother he be for me oo. If he wants advise on life, mental health counseling, we will be here for him

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
Simran94:
it seems nengi broke something of hers wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
Munzy14:

sister... cheesy
I no get choice again cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
the way this gofundme is being used by helliytes to tension icons (in their minds),

you would think the Erica's gofundme amount is going to be deducted from the 85m

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ninnyanny(f): 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
ANTISIMPS:

That's why I prefer BBA.

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6622) (6623) (6624) (6625) (6626) (6627) (6628) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.