Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5071946 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6720) (6721) (6722) (6723) (6724) (6725) (6726) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tsquaure(f): 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
Demnan:
He wants to be a sport commentator and BBN will boost his fame of he has good management. And you cant deny the guy knows his sport. His intelligence will help him in the real world of business. I hope he gets all the support he needs
I hope so too .
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirisoup: 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
Nilknarf:

grin grin Stroller baby is good at that department grin
She knows how to deal with you post with just 5 words tongue and a picture

You should be ashamed of yourself, calling a fellow woman like you to come fight your Battle...

Set Awon simpletons!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asuito7(m): 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
garfield1:

You are right.I went too far.I've withdrawn the comment and edited my post.

garfield for your maturity, I personally promise not to bring Laycon family here for trolling or name calling, but I can't say about others.

Mind you, it should not be brought up again.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2020
Nilknarf:

grin grin Stroller baby is good at that department grin
She knows how to deal with you post with just 5 words tongue and a picture

kwa kwa kwa kwa
add the money to Erica's gofundme account grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
Asuito7:

garfield for your maturity, I personally promise not to bring Laycon family here for trolling or name calling, but I can't say about others.

Mind you, it should not be brought up again.

Ditto.you know people are different.I may have limits in banters,others may not be able to apply the brakes when necessary
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
Gbegirisoup:

You should be ashamed of yourself, calling a fellow woman like you to come fight your Battle...

Set Awon [b]simp[/b]letons!

grin grin you should be ashamed of yourself, putting your mouth in matter that has no concern with you..

My battle??
I stan Erica for life.. and there's no place where it's stated that I shouldn't call my friend who's good at dealing with miscreants who choose to go low..

It's a shame your fave is only remembered for not changing paynt for 2 weeks tongue

Now evaporate

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
mujibson:
Me dancing alongside wathoni, praise, tolanibaj and kaisha to Starboy's song 'Awa fierce'.... Hmm tan ban wa mi, Awa fierce

One failed analyst here said Laycon's flop songs

Laycon songs that he has listened to, vibed to and shaked his head like a frog to

Laycon songs that was topping iTunes chart in ghana

Laycon senseless that was trending ahead of tiwa savage new release on the same day

Over 2 million views on airmack

Invited to perform at afronation in Portugal.. Will be performing with the likes of Davido, burna boy, wizkid.....

If this is the new definition of flop, I need this kind of flop...... cheesy cheesy

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
Drew13:
kwa kwa kwa kwa
add the money to Erica's gofundme account grin grin
Keep the money...you will need it to feed when the show is over

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
arukwe123:
taa. Getaway you. Dem never bring him family already. grin so the thing dey pain una like this. grin grin
it can pain o cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Qawna: 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
SammyFX:

LOL wer u see ur source it wrong
What's yours?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
Nilknarf:

cheesy cheesy officer boye offsahBoye good afternoon sir
First of,don't compare official photos with photos taking from viewers angle
Since all these weeks,you guys have been trolling with highly edited photos portraying her less beautiful,pregnant,bleached, shapeless, and so many more horrible things...
This distorted pics sef still better,its obvious it was edited

So swerve with your sermons
So why argue that it wasnt edited
You started good but you ended like a typical Erica fan

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
Asuito7:

Now this one and Drew13 don bring the whole family of an housemate for trolling and name calling. And now they are laughing about it. Issorait

If Laycon own family is brought up for trolling and name calling they will cry foul and play the victim card undecided. They(icons) always start it first.

Now let it be on record that you guys are the first to bring up the whole of Ozo' family for name calling and trolling

You don't bargain for what you don't want undecided
Now una know that this thing dey pain grin when one foolish idiot was trolling Laycon dead father some times ago, una no cry foul like this o undecided

Pls I need that tear bucket meme grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Qawna: 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
Froshloaded:

1st one is from the Dstv CEO while the second one is from the Delloite office here in Lag
Frosh are you for real or this is just you being your usual self and pulling our legs?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
OffsahBoye:

So why argue that it wasnt edited
You started good but you ended like a typical Erica fan
Now you are sounding just like a typical Laycon fan as well

Smh
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
Nilknarf:

Keep the money...you will need it to feed when the show is over
keep the money Na, I'm just helping the less privilege cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Palehair: 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
Geezeem:

The one that pained me was two days ago.... he went to where kidd sat... put his hand into Kidd's hand.... kidd then held the hand... undecided.... he now turned around and asked Kidd why he was holding his hand like that?..... then invited Kidd to come to the kitchen where he headed off to

Kidd said he will come.... but still sat his azz down. Laycon now said "I know you will not come"... Kidd laughed and said he will come

I didn't like that.... not one bit

I need the video! undecided
Please tag me when you get the video
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asuito7(m): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
77up:
Now una know that this thing dey pain grin when one foolish idiot was trolling Laycon dead father some times ago, una no cry foul like this o undecided

So Brubembem was Ozo or his fan that did that?

So all this while you and some icons don't know where to direct your shots and venom.

E be like say I dey argue with teens here sad

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
I remember when Kidd slapped Praise's ass, oo and I remember when they cuddled on a bed and Kidd was caressing his chest. What does that say about Kidd?
Geezeem:

The one that pained me was two days ago.... he went to where kidd sat... put his hand into Kidd's hand.... kidd then held the hand... undecided.... he now turned around and asked Kidd why he was holding his hand like that?..... then invited Kidd to come to the kitchen where he headed off to

Kidd said he will come.... but still sat his azz down. Laycon now said "I know you will not come"... Kidd laughed and said he will come

I didn't like that.... not one bit

I need the video! undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Oasis007(m): 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
grin

I give it to Ozo Fans, to be candid it's definitely hard on them defending him Day and Night.

Why Ozo is indeed acting like a Simp?! He's an handsome Dude, but he's wasting away his Look and Intelligence by gum-bodying Nengi Day and Night.

What he's doing, it's same Erica was doing with Kidd, except he's a Guy and keeping it cool. If Kidd plays the Game as most envisaged, makes attempt to seduce and perhaps do an Erica with Nengi, maybe Ozo may have lost his coolness and gets dq'ed.

He needs to free himself from this Mess. It's fuckin annoying being a Fan of him. Ain't a Fan, but hoping he's a gonna stop being a Simp.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rosyfina(f): 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:
https://twitter.com/narccyugy/status/1298585286994206721?s=20

So ozo has a girlfriend on the outside grin grin

His sister shared it. Checked the girls profile, it's obvious she is his boo grin

The lady must be disappointed, having to live through ozo simping and chasing nengi

Yet they will continue to drag laycon who has stated that his said girlfriend is his ex and they have a friend with benefit relationship

Our prayers are with mss dolly, she doesn't deserve all these emotional trauma......
Watching your boyfriend chase another gal on life TV and getting cleared and rejected is traumatising enoughgrin

The girl in the picture is his younger sister grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
77up:

you de mind them, their hypocrisy stinks

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
Blainz:

Nengi doesn't wear pants naa...

She said it herself
She even said that she didn't come to the house with any.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by leaculpa: 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
feelgood:

Big Brother's house, Big Brother's rules.

Big Brother keeps everything close to his chest these days.

Blame nobody even if supposed oracles go mute and are afraid of having integrity lampooned especially when a play of words/'sleight of hand' had to be used to retain credibility in past permutations.

Don't be surprised if only Lucy goes home Sunday (because Elites decided to save Kidd the humiliation of being the last, in a late voting rally) and no voting after next week so as to send our 'astrologers' into a confused frenzy.

Big Brother masks behavior because past leaks have been embarrassing. Only thing is, it will be an interesting Sunday as always.

It is what it is

*Goingbacktotheshadows

So have u gone mute now?
Also, what do u mean no voting after next week?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
[s] Stop that nonsense!
Stop looking for who to blame ...Who was kidd with when he got his own 2 strikes... What If kidd was with Nengi, I am sure he wouldn't have gotten his own strikes..
I have never blamed anybody for Kidd's predicaments .... Respect urself!

They are two full grown adults and responsible for the path they decided to tread... Nobody came to Bbn to babysit anyone..
..you dey mind that cry cry baby grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kaylieeb(f): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ozo ooooooo

On the verge of receiving a strike
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
On it, as usual.... grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2020
Rosyfina:

The girl in the picture is his younger sister grin

Really? Wow shocked shocked... She's so cute cool cool

Modified... Thanks

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2020
kaylieeb:
Ozo ooooooo

On the verge of receiving a strike

What happened?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
Tuned in now and Nengi is telling Ozo that she feels bad whenever she has to keep repeating it (I don't know what the "it" means but I'm guessing it's the relationship stuff) and it's starting to make her feel bad. That they should just forget about it and work on their friendship.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2020
Asuito7:

So Brubembem was Ozo or his fan that did that?

So all this while you and some icons don't know where to direct your shots and venom.

E be like say I dey argue with teens here sad
yes to the bold. Oya run to ancestors table tongue

You could have passed your message better by calming people from trolling someone else family (am against that as well) but threatening that when they come for Laycon family is funny after when those agbero already done so.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kaylieeb(f): 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
Nengi has said it for the 1,000,000nth time.

“Let’s work on our friendship. Let’s take baby steps”.

BumShorts, won’t hear... Tomorrow he will talk about the matter again.

Nengi too should stop leading him on......I’m so pissed

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kaylieeb(f): 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
Beorn1:

What happened?

They were both whispering
Nengz X Ozo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6720) (6721) (6722) (6723) (6724) (6725) (6726) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.