Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6756) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5025349 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6753) (6754) (6755) (6756) (6757) (6758) (6759) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
Make Una free Ozo nah..

Na love e love , e no kill person nah undecided

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
When Ozo wasn't talking to Nengi, Neo went to him and convinced him Nengi likes him. Same with Vee when Ozo was HoH and there was a misunderstanding between OzoNe
gracechellar:
how

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
Threebear:

There is nothing more embarrassing than a loud ignorance .
Now let me educate you ...

Musicians make money through different sources :
1 product endorsements

2 touring and performing at shows .

3 iTunes

4 merchandising ( perfumes , make ups , shoes etc )

5 streaming ( YouTube , Spotify , Shazam etc )

Saying musicians make most of their money from streaming is about the most ignorant and stupidest thing I've heard . grin

Steaming might be the most popular way of consuming music nowadays , but it's actually the least paying of them all .
Reason why a lot of musicians are forfeiting music for entrepreneurship where the actual money is .

You said Laycon has made millions from his music which is a huge lie .
So far so good , Laycon's songs are only on iTunes and streaming platforms and it hasn't sold enough nor has it been streamed enough to generate the so called millions you're talking about.

It's so painful to argue with someone who knows so little but for future purposes , please study YouTube algorithms .

Learn how people earn money from YouTube.

And learn about a Dollar per how many streams .

***********"************

Again , I'd never compare a legend like Davido to an upcoming artist like Laycon .
Not every example is a comparison dear .
Learn the difference between using someone as an emphasis and actual comparison .

Bringing up how many places Laycon's songs are being played doesn't help your point in anyway .

Again , the media stations in Nigeria don't pay artists to play their songs .
Some upcoming artists even go as far as paying Hiptv , soundcity etc money to play their songs .
Your song being on rotation because your label paid for it or because of the buzz you're currently getting doesn't mean your music is making money. grin

Even in abroad there is something called Payola - again look it up . grin

1)According to you Ozo is a she male , but I don't know anyone in the world who would want to be laycon instead of Ozo grin

Ozo is handsome , Intelligent and from a very good home .
2)Laycon is an ugly , razz , local emaciated , low self-esteemed imbecilic ogre from a dysfunctional home .

3)The only thing Laycon has above Ozo currently are bunch of bandwagoners that will abandon him next year . grin

4)But everything Ozo has , he's still going to have it next ten years ... why , because there is a huge difference between something earned out of love and things thrown out of pity. grin

Now if you'll excuse me , I've done more teaching here than I did for the JSS2 kids I taught at camp.

Shalom .
1) well I as a person would rather be a laycon than a simp,on what basis would I pick Ozo before laycon?
2) yes we know thanks,but his past and present is better than your future,the position he’s now is what you pray to God as your future/dreams
Laycon in his impoverished state(past) is better than the future you work,wish and pray for
He doesn’t siphon money for vote or Recharge card
3)You sound so sure.....Get well soon
4)says the Nairaland local soothsayer

So for this week how many sauce do we have?
Since you’ve failed to give us any sauce last week

I hope it won’t be source 1-8 cause the permutation and predictions for this week will be tougher than last week..

And besides Layconisme
Can we trend a tag of ur favorite Ozoisme
And see how many people that can relate with the low budget Tony umez you support

Enjoy whatever you use the money to buy

Laycon will forgive you

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ozo find it hard socializing with other housemates.....he cant talk joke or play with other housemates....he just stands there staring at nengi with his bumshots

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SenecaTheYonger: 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
gracechellar:
love lettter

Please tell me you're joking. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
Kidd Na BBA material.

All rounder, if no be bandwagon shiits, he for win this show mehn.

Nigha got all the qualities.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
Dotez:

If you are talking about Us defending him,ofcos we did the right thing.

Cos those trolling him were doing it out of hatred and ulterior motives.

Buh even as fans,we should be able to identify wen our fave is going off.

If we can't establish dat fact,then the whole essence of supporting someone is quashed
Very true .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
Froshloaded:
Make Una free Ozo nah..

Na love e love , e no kill person nah undecided
Ahahaha...he kill person game
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
Nilknarf:

grin Righteousness.89
Baba own na to preach o. No be deliverance minister.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
"Someone should tell me the difference between Ozo and spiritual husband? "
Copied from Twitter. E be things oo.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
Threebear:

See I'm so angry right now .

The way we suffered this week to keep him in the house , this is like a slap on our faces .

Why collect strike over nonsense .

Ebuka really needs to talk to him on Sunday .

My tired is tired .

Bwahahaha, The way I'm laughing at Erica and Ozo fans these season ehn...you guys really suffered.

Na una faves suppose win this show, I swear. Too much heartaches, I remember when some Erica fans on Twitter always stayed up late with her, hoping she wouldn't fuccck things up almost every week.

grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by shawolin2020(m): 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
Onyi99:

That is what i am saying
Biggie should talk to him Privately cry
If he escape eviction next week, I pray Kidd wins the HOH and pick Nengi as Deputy. That will reset him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
The simp got his 2nd strike for writing an expired love letter to madam silicon...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
Brubembem:
Kidd Na BBA material.

Bandwagon and that first week sickness. Chaiiiii!!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
Brubembem:
I supported Jackye last season.
No stress, enjoyed her stay, her interesting DS, her intellectual contributions and singing skills.
Babe gave me joy.
This season, I saw Kidd's packaging in the first week, very composed, liked him.
Omo weeks later Kidd and Erica started giving me the stress of my bbn life that I kept defending them from morning till night, I'm even resting now Erica isn't around again.
Next season, Na to kukuma support one of the Ninjas, I no need stress abeg.

cheesy
I kinda liked Jackye too, but she refused to give of herself embarassed (however she started bonding with Enkay and came alive with Mike- interactions I enjoyed well well)
I would be mightily delighted to support same housemates with you in subsequent seasons cool
And I introduced you to my Zee
kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pentagon56: 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
Brubembem:
Kidd Na BBA material.

Nothing like all rounder shit, almost everyone are doing thesame thing, even in BBA we always have grace, so support your favorite and stop blabbing

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ninnyanny(f): 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
Brubembem:
Kidd Na BBA material.

Nigha got all the qualities
100% at the bolded. Which one come be BBA material again? Bbn legit paa BBA. na Naija still give bba level. When we withdrew the show died

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by arukwe123(m): 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
Demnan:
Okay, thanks. Do you know why only Vee got a trip?
outstanding performance that night

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
Let's all post Ozo at 11: 11 abeg .

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 10:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
Heard Ozo's writing another letter grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
ninnyanny:
Ahahaha...he kill person game

He is not aware of that, make Una free am cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
I said something about star power earlier today, you don't attack some kind of stars when they have done you no wrong, Erica fans did, where is she today?

Ozo fans don start, few hours later, second strike....

I go talk am again, some things no be ordinary eye, it's spiritual...

34 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MummySilver: 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
You're talking in the rubbish
Threebear:

There is nothing more embarrassing than a loud ignorance .
Now let me educate you ...

Musicians make money through different sources :
1 product endorsements

2 touring and performing at shows .

3 iTunes

4 merchandising ( perfumes , make ups , shoes etc )

5 streaming ( YouTube , Spotify , Shazam etc )

Saying musicians make most of their money from streaming is about the most ignorant and stupidest thing I've heard . grin

Steaming might be the most popular way of consuming music nowadays , but it's actually the least paying of them all .
Reason why a lot of musicians are forfeiting music for entrepreneurship where the actual money is .

You said Laycon has made millions from his music which is a huge lie .
So far so good , Laycon's songs are only on iTunes and streaming platforms and it hasn't sold enough nor has it been streamed enough to generate the so called millions you're talking about.

It's so painful to argue with someone who knows so little but for future purposes , please study YouTube algorithms .

Learn how people earn money from YouTube.

And learn about a Dollar per how many streams .

***********"************

Again , I'd never compare a legend like Davido to an upcoming artist like Laycon .
Not every example is a comparison dear .
Learn the difference between using someone as an emphasis and actual comparison .

Bringing up how many places Laycon's songs are being played doesn't help your point in anyway .

Again , the media stations in Nigeria don't pay artists to play their songs .
Some upcoming artists even go as far as paying Hiptv , soundcity etc money to play their songs .
Your song being on rotation because your label paid for it or because of the buzz you're currently getting doesn't mean your music is making money. grin

Even in abroad there is something called Payola - again look it up . grin

According to you Ozo is a she male , but I don't know anyone in the world who would want to be laycon instead of Ozo grin

Ozo is handsome , Intelligent and from a very good home .
Laycon is an ugly , razz , local emaciated , low self-esteemed imbecilic ogre from a dysfunctional home .

The only thing Laycon has above Ozo currently are bunch of bandwagoners that will abandon him next year . grin

But everything Ozo has , he's still going to have it next ten years ... why , because there is a huge difference between something earned out of love and things thrown out of pity. grin

Now if you'll excuse me , I've done more teaching here than I did for the JSS2 kids I taught at camp.

Shalom .

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
Not anything, oo. If you do something really bad and you claim mental health, they will put you in a well padded jail
SenecaTheYonger:

He's definitely on the spectrum. I wonder if the mental health stuff will fly with Nigerian audience, 'cause I know if it's Yankee, he can get away with anything.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
Geezeem:

Your fav acts for the camera naah

The people getting strikes are the real niggas, living their lives on a reality show

The rest na scammers..... acting for the cameras, being political correct and BORING

But since thats what Nigerians want...cool

The Strike Gang
My realest 4
Good, bad, vulnerability, innocence (or stupidity) all
No scamming at all
Kaisha is somewhere here too but her ditziness is pulenty cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
Dannyxy:
I said something about star power earlier today, you don't attack some kind of stars when they have done you no wrong, Erica fans did, where is she today

Ozo fans don start, few hours later, second strike....

I go talk am again, some things no be ordinary eye, it's spiritual...

Fact

I dey reason am, is this coincidence or na spiritual shii

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Temi231(f): 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
I think Ozo might be autistic. We have to explore that angle to undersatnd his obsession. I remember his sister saying something about how he wasn't always the brightest and learned slowly, but he could stick to one thing for a long time until he perfected it, and that's how he scored a first class. Nengi must be his new obsession.

You actually made a valid point in autism spectrum. They are always too focused and obsessed on a particular things. I noticed he doesn't talk too much and he can't really flow where there are many housemate. He's
also kind of shy sometimes.

Well, I like him Sha. I like them light skin so I wish him well. If he's truly on the spectrum, he may likely get another strike before the end of this week because they are very stubborn

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
Autism spectrum is very large, there are high functioning ones. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Dotez:

LMAO

Do you guyz understand what been autistic means?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AfroKnight: 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
It must be really difficult to be in Team Ozo right now. Your boy get coconut head. E nor dey hear word.

Following yansh up and down. Woman wrapper.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Venita(f): 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
Demnan:
He might be. I think it might explain him wanting to hold on to anyone he likes. He did the same with Dora, and the way he loves his family and always talks about them is another clue. I think he is on the spectrum

Sounds like it... He's intelligent and he sounds like someone with ASD. There are telltale signs...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
I've not seen her all day
Froshloaded:

I no put mind sorry..

Cc Brownsun

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
Geezeem:

Your fav acts for the camera naah

The people getting strikes are the real niggas, living their lives on a reality show

The rest na scammers..... acting for the cameras, being political correct and BORING

But since thats what Nigerians want...cool

Being real does not give license to indiscipline or excessive behaviour. Even in our daily lives, do we just throw caution to the wind and act recklessly cos there are no strikes or disqualifications. Applying discipline and moderation in life is very important and would determine how far any individual will go.

reality tv no mean say make people come dey mad all in the name of i want to entertain.

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6753) (6754) (6755) (6756) (6757) (6758) (6759) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.