Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,493 members, 7,861,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:58 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5111689 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6761) (6762) (6763) (6764) (6765) (6766) (6767) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
Abi Nengi carry Bayelsa charm enter house...

Even her brother trickcyle still dey that house

Bayelsa pple i raise yansh for una. Una jazz strong wahlahi

Ozo, ur second strike wont deter me from Stan-ing.

There's nothing God can't do...there's no spell he cant break grin

#OzoFocus

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bestcreamreview: 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
Who else remembers when Nengi made everyone believe that she had a crush on Ozo (during the first few weeks of the show) and Ozo kept holding back from pursuing her, saying he just fancies her and doesn't like her as she believed, then when they talked about him holding back, she said something like "time is going o", so why was she in such a hurry to get him to express his feelings if she had no intentions of starting something with him? This is a clear case of making someone fall for you when you have no intention of catching them grin, Nengi na baddoo, she's a real game player, she literally gave him greenlight, made him believe she liked him, then when he started giving her the attention she wanted, she decided to step back and start playing hard to get. Ozo should have stepped back when she did, but then again, I don't blame the guy, Nengi is a full package. Beauty, brains, great body, neatness, badass cooking skills etc. He doesn't want to lose her because he may never find another girl who's so complete.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beckysexy(f): 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
Chibabe005:

I said it.

he just stood up, straight to Meet Nengi and Kidd in the kitchen
Ozo!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Well, except for Kidd and Prince that acted out a fighting scene last night, we haven't seen any of them in action. So, we can't be too sure.

I agree with the last name though. grin

Why are you so bitter, wetin the guy do you!!?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
Munzy14:

cheesy

u go fear hypocrisy...
you see the biggest hypocrite, that one wey dey talk about mental health, na she insult laycon for liking girl first...

People will just be uncovering new levels of hypocrisy in this thread.. How can one team gather so much number of hypocrites together?? . no wonder their fave run mad, the bad energy go affect her..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2020
Brubembem:
Nengi always acting desperate towards Kidd.

Bayelsan Puta

Be kiaful angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AfroKnight: 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ozo!

This guy just wasted his slot on this show. Can biggie just dash him one more strike for wearing bum shorts or some other flimsy reason. Let him go home and wait for Nengi since he’s not ready to act like a MAN with self esteem.

Tony Umez own sef no critical reach like this na.

The way he’s going, even Dora won’t want him anymore, that’s if she hasn’t lost interest already.

This kind of behaviour only irritates the babe and pushes her away. I feel for his fans and team. They have the tough job of rationalising his irrational actions.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
Froshloaded:

Why are you so bitter, wetin the guy do you!!?

Are you okay? What bitterness is in your life that you're finding somewhere to dump it?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by leaculpa: 10:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
delugadou:

what is special about the time? I burst into laughter anytime I see him on screen
na all these spiritual astrological things. They read meaning into all these number sequence 1111, 222.etc.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 10:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
Munzy14:

cheesy

u go fear hypocrisy...
As in... People get so emotional about this game that when there is an obvious problem with their fave, willful blindness kicks in. I guess a strike was needed for reality to set ingrin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
Kleenatics:

Ozo needs to speak with a neutral person. Someone he hasn't spoken to on a personal level.

Dora's words won't sink in.

Yes afterall she never liked nengi.vee and neo are not neutral,he can't speak to Kidd or prince about it which leaves us with laycon the great...
We can now see why laycon was moving around the housemates and telling them his problems with whorica.he needed a neutral and sincere opinion.I hope the simp does the same

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
Geezeem:

Tayo, Karen and Kevin did

But to be honest, I never supported Naija contestants in BBA
A lot of them carry their pretence go there.... Dey loud anyhow
na by loudness?
But I liked Karen small towards the end grin
Did you remember Kiwi black polish though? grin

Team East Africa cool
I knew you were going to mention your Kiwi cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 10:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
Donzie1995:
But I'm feeling for that Ozo sha. I hope he learn and how to handle women when he's out.
i pity the babe wey go date that 1

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Yeah, that true. But even if he was autistic, his family wouldn't know. These are high-functioning autist, and they look and act like real pepole until you get close to them. And another thing is that we don't really care about mental health issues in Nigeria, it's why no one has pointed out the fact that he might be an autist.

Autism isn't a bad thing at all. A lot of people are autistic but they will never know if they don't take the test.
You're so Intelligent .
What an insightful read .
I've been watching a series - the good doctor , and I must say I've been learning a lot about autism .

I just want my boy to excel .
Is that too much to ask ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Neimar: 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
Bestcreamreview:
Who else remembers when Nengi made everyone believe that she had a crush on Ozo (during the first few weeks of the show) and Ozo kept holding back from pursuing her, saying he just fancies her and doesn't like her as she believed, then when they talked about him holding back, she said something like "time is going o", so why was she in such a hurry to get him to express his feelings if she had no intentions of starting something with him? This is a clear case of making someone fall for you when you have no intention of catching them grin, Nengi na baddoo, she's a real game player, she literally gave him greenlight, made him believe she liked him, then when he started giving her the attention she wanted, she decided to step back and start playing hard to get. Ozo should have stepped back when she did, but then again, I don't blame the guy, Nengi is a full package. Beauty, brains, big portable ass, neatness, badass cooking skills etc. He doesn't want to lose her because he may never find another girl who's so complete.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
Dannyxy:
BTW, if you support Dora for wanting to put sense into Dora, but drag vee for doing same to laycon... You are a hypocrite with no shame, who should not be taken serious, like that clown geezeem..
hypocrites plenty here... cheesy

vee is vile... grin

Dora is a darling...

Things laycon caused... lol

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ozone to the world...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
I am tired of those people, cooling off with shaft

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
garfield1:

Yes afterall she never liked nengi.vee and neo are not neutral,he can't speak to Kidd or prince about it which leaves us with laycon the great...
We can now see why laycon was moving around the housemates and telling them his problems with whorica.he needed a neutral and sincere opinion.I hope the simp does the same

True. Laycon and Triky-tee came to mind while I was typing that.

If he fails to speak out to neutral people, nothing will change.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
Eeghe:

I noticed you posted that last night
Been having that number set as a steady recurrence in my life for over a year now....

You are intelligent shaa, do not fall over into the darker side

Someday we shall discuss this
You are really a soul sister kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 3gpvids: 10:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ebuka: ozo
Ozo: yes nengi

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
Dannyxy:
you see the biggest hypocrite, that one wey dey talk about mental health, na she insult laycon for liking girl first...

People will just be uncovering new levels of hypocrisy in tho thread.. How can one team gather so much number of hypocrites together?? . no wonder their fave run mad, the bad energy go affect her..
Bad thing that happened to erica this year, when they all jumped on her train... grin

Spiritual death, before physical destruction... grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
Eeghe:

Team East Africa cool
I knew you were going to mention your Kiwi cheesy tongue

I loved idris,hannington,bolt,delish,elikem,wendell
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Are you okay? What bitterness is in your life that you're finding somewhere to dump it?

Ahhhhh arabirin yi eleyi po.......shocked shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
Kidd, just chill small with the perfect widower we've been doing. Turn it up tomorrow, choke anybody, grind booty, zip and unzip gowns biko. Oshe oko mi kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ObaOni(m): 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
After all Dora told him, Ozo still dey give Nengi close marking all because she's around Kiddwaya in the kitchen!!
Nengi screamed "leave me alone"
I don give up cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
CaSttLe:
Abi Nengi carry Bayelsa charm enter house...

Even her brother trickcyle still dey that house

Bayelsa pple i raise yansh for una. Una jazz strong wahlahi

Ozo, ur second strike wont deter me from Stan-ing.

There's nothing God can't do...there's no spell he cant break grin

#OzoFocus
God inside BBN show?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
Uwosom:
Frodd was not this bad cool cool

Should bbn reach season 100, no one will beat Ozo's record as the greatest simp in bbn's history

He's making frodd look like an amateur

Yesterday was the worst for me
He wrote love letter
After presentation, he didn't give Nengi space to even change her clothes
Then when I thought ozo will finally walk away from Nengi... He ran back to her

A total waste of fine boy
Leave money dey chase girl that keeps saying she's not interested

Biggie must have had enough, he couldn't wait till Sunday... He did this to help ozo get back his senses
But I doubt he will code and get his focus back
His head is stuck in between Nengi's leg

Total waste of fine boy
With all the qualities that Ozo has.... Nengi should be the one chasing him

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
Kleenatics:

True. Laycon and Triky-tee came to mind while I was typing that.

If he fails to speak out to neutral people, nothing will change.

Yes.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Did I say it was right? Do you've to be narcissistic to have a mental breakdown?

She was drunk, I'm not blaming what happened on alcohol though.
Sorry.. The word that I meant to use was 'normal' not 'right'.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 12spices(m): 10:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
handelex:
Ozone to the world...

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
DrakeBlend:

As in... People get so emotional about this game that when there is an obvious problem with their fave, willful blindness kicks in. I guess a strike was needed for reality to set ingrin
Every strike served this season is for a purpose, not just penalties alone, but a deep masked message to the Housemate served.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6761) (6762) (6763) (6764) (6765) (6766) (6767) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.