Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6768) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5015021 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6765) (6766) (6767) (6768) (6769) (6770) (6771) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
Haba Haba
Tricky T's Fav jam
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nirvana12: 11:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
"Leave Me Alone, I am a Distraction" - Nengi Tells Ozo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U2ia2RstI4
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 11:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
Brubembem:

One on one fight, Dora will beat Laycon to death.
I'm an icon, but this is very funny cheesy grin

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
DrakeBlend:
Chilling as things unfoldgrin
cheesy
I am here watching, no alcohol this nyt, malt night.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
I like how Ozo is standing there, he shouldn't leave till they are done.

Nengi is all over Kidd and we don't want her association.

She should fck off!!!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SIRG120: 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
Geezeem:

Abi Instagram special package dey this thing? wetin Nengi use baff? lipsrsealed

I am convinced that something is wrong somewhere
Someone said this to me in the morning that the girl must have used charm on this guy to destroy his game slowly , steadily and completely to make him suffer for giving her space in week two. Remember one thing... . Narcissistic Women never forgive, take note of this especially when you deliberately hurt her ego. Nengi is a narcissist who came to this show believing she will be the centre of attention. She came fully prepared which explains why she went for the liposuction ass surgery in December last year in far away Mexico. She built her strength around her looks and plotted her strategy perfectly...... She came with the mindset she's already the winner and wanted to have all the guys flock around her without committing to anyone until Lucy and Katrina casted her game plan...... Which eventually salvaged Tochi, Prince, and Kid from her Trap. OZO since then has become the victim after luring him back from the space he gave her in week two...... She gave him small greenlight and he fell for it. She made him so comfortable around her and took the bond of friendship they had to the point where OZO couldn't leave again and he started catching strong feelings, wanted to take it to another level, the girl indirectly rejected him with the Brother zone Tag....and making him move back and forth with her.....The guy now looks completely caged and really don't seem to be out of this trap anytime soon.... He really needs serious prayers cos i don't think this is still the OZoemena Joseph Chukwu I used to know from way back in Coal City...... This has gone beyond normal...... Something is really wrong somewhere....... His family and fans needs to put him in serious prayers...... The fact is the girl in question is more of the game than matters of the heart.... Her emotions towards him is invisible and invalid else she would've valued the goodness , gentleness, and potentials of that rare gem by accepting his request for a relationship knowing the fact the guy is genuine and decent and could make a reliable partner outside the house..... Even Neo who seems to know Nengi outside the house confirmed 2 days ago that Nengi is single and doesn't have a boy friend outside... Kidwaayer agreed to that as well...... Neo admitted she's playing emotional game on OZO........... She has succeeded in traping the guy to the point he has lost his sense of cautiousness , self awareness, and self worth....... The easiest thing she would've done was to accept this Handsome , Brilliant and decent young man else we won't be where we are now on this matter........ The ever bold and blunt Vee has tried to help out on this issue yet she tells her she has feelings for OZO and says something different to the guy every time he brings up their situation ship ...... And her usual negative comments on their matter is what the Press carries to keep dragging the young man, labeling him all sorts of names and making him look like a fool in the entire Nation there by bringing down his ratings....... She clearly understands this game perfectly and knows the dynamics and is aware of Public views and Perceptions that can give contents which is why she's always Camera cautious 24/7............ Question is why decided to make this wonderful guy her Victim........ Joke apart OZO needs serious Prayers and counselling in that Confined environment to quit living in this Bondage of infatuation called Love.... An unreturned Love is no Love at all cos Love is reciprocal... It is those who understands love give love to those that truly deserve it...... Nengi doesn't understand the true meaning of that for letter word...... She's mean!!! Ruthless!!! and desperate!!! For the 85 million.... Tolanibadj said and I quote....." Nengi is too exposed for OZO......Katrina said and I quote..." OZO has no future with Nengi"..... These are women, they know better...... Only God can help OZO out of this..... That Handsome and Brilliant young man has a whole lot of potentials........ He can't waste like this Never!!!!!! He needs all our Prayers and support Just like Erica fans have always stood by her and have still never given up on her even when she was dragged mercilessly........ One love Superions and non superions.... One love!!!!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
Why am I hungry cry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by veekid(m): 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
Just leave Ozo to Vee for two days
If Nengi pass here, Ozo will follow the other side

Ask Laycon

24 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
God can you make Ozo fall asleep like you made Adam sleep b4 Nengi wears her bikini abeg... E get why.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beckysexy(f): 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
Brubembem:

One on one fight, Dora will beat Laycon to death.
Wbk-
grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fergieboy: 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
Brubembem:
I like how Ozo is standing there, he shouldn't leave till they are done.

Nengi is all over Kidd and we don't want her association.

She should fck off!!!!
The Guy no won give them space atall

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
garfield1:

Because of pokello?

no...because of nando.....and last last na elikem beef send nando go house....

me and eghe r always on opposing teams....

it means history repeated itself this year....

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
arukwe123:
Yes wink
Thanks. No wonder they are flexing this nyt. Oga and Depo (Tricky and Laycon) really delivered this week.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 11:21pm On Sep 11, 2020
Food couple preparing sauce in the kitchen

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Silentgroper(m): 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2020
Donzie1995:
Hehehe come and force me na. grin grin you want his number..? And I heard they are calling all final year students back to school..better get ready. grin
.lmao. After we don enter chapter 2. They should keep on calling. Meanwhile gimme ur supervisor num, he has to knw one of his student isnt working on hz project.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
Nmezor:
Enough enjoyment for these housemates
pepper dem set enjoyed most.... Meals upon meals..

Covid did this set dirty.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 11:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
Hi durlings....

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
Eeghe:

I agree to the restructuring
They can always find English speakers from non English speaking countries...they should spare us that nanchench (Weza and Seydou etc all spoke good English)
5 from WA, 5 from EA and 5 from SA
They must scrap the RoA block, it is a scam fest angry

Yes oh.it looked more like a bb east and south Africa.it made west African housemates looked uncomfortable and uneasy...I miss bba,I miss ik
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 11:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
fergieboy:
Kidwaya na real man abeg

He just told ozo and nengi to give him some space

NEPA just struck and now I am seeing only Ozo and Kidd.

That kain thing fit pain Nengi.

Bikini Nengi fit cause wahala today. grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
akthedream2019:
ERICA:
When Erica got disqualified, I stated it clearly here that Laycon and Kiddwaya has little or nothing to contribute to her disqualification.

The main person behind Erica's disqualification is Nengi. .lol

Nengi didn't insult or raise her hand on Erica to get her disqualified.. No.

It was Erica's eagerness to impress kiddwaya so that he stop looking or having anything to do with Nengi that lead to her disqualification.

Erica might have stayed in that house for 71 days and not even kiss Kiddwaya let alone have sex with him.. But she did it to secure Kidd from Nengi... Nengi was her major rival and only competition.

OZO:
Ozo's two strike were not caused by Nengi.. Kiddwaya indirectly influenced those two strikes without even insulting or raising his hand on Ozo.

Ozo is doing all he can to impress Nengi so that she stay away from Kiddwaya.

Kiddwaya was part of the reason Ozo got close to Neo... Then they started whispering, People and particularly Kidd must not hear how.. Ozo got used to it and it earned him a strike.

Then the letter..Goinf extra miles to write a letter just to impress Nengi.. so that she can focus on him and forget Kiddwaya ,earned him another strike..

CURRENTLY :

as it is now, Kiddwaya has the power to get Ozo disqualified .
All he need to do it to get closer to Nengi and flirt with her like Never before..

This Ozo that I am seeing in that house cannot stay away from Nengi completely in that house.

Who is Ozo without Nengi? By the time he stays away from her for just 10 minutes, the rest housemates will know something is wrong.. Which is a big shame to people like Ozo... Hence, he won't say away..

As for Nengi? She don by market and it is too late to run away without paying.

Thanks.
Wisdom will never depart from you.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
Nobody will accuse Ozo of gossip now o.. Now he's discussing Nengi with Kidd
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 11:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
O God, this comment is gold

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 11:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ozo explaining his situationship to Kidd
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 11:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
Geezeem:

Abi Instagram special package dey this thing? wetin Nengi use baff? lipsrsealed

I am convinced that something is wrong somewhere
So Nengi is now a suspect abi?
Leave the innocent girl alone bikogrin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Venita(f): 11:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
fitzmayowa:

You are looking for Amya's trouble abi....cheesy grin cheesy

Make Amya chill jor, just want some bq grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 11:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ozo talking to kiddwaya about the situationship.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 11:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
SIRG120 you write long beautiful epistles.

Are u an academic/Pastor/Journalist etc?

Which one?

U are good!

One bottle of 33 for u

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
veekid:
Just leave Ozo to Vee for two days If Nengi pass here, Ozo will follow the other side
Ask Laycon
grin grin
Vee na all those mom, weh dia discipline strong pass daddy own.... grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
scondy:

no...because of nando.....and last last na elikem beef send nando go house....

me and eghe r always on opposing teams....

it means history repeated itself this year....

I hardly supported Nigerians except uti because of her arrogant and pompous munya was and how kawune tormented uti
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
You are right, but we prayed, and God gave is Vee
homesteady:

Laycon was the first problematic top contender.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 11:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
Kidd no be dis kind advise u suppose dey give dis guy nah.
This Kidd sef

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mizz2posh: 11:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
elegantslayer:
I think u need to lick Nengi's fake silicon ass so u can chill....I was expecting a scum like you to reply me,but let me leave u to wallow in Nengi's silicon ass...Aunty Ode

Fake ass and all, you know your man will leave your real azz for Nengis fake ass any day and twice on sunday, that's why you going cray cray cheesy Nengi makes inferior bi*thes mad, look what she did to Erica?? I can see her handwork here again, you will be fine ok leemao cheesy grin cheesy

Nengi babe girl display that expensive azz tonight in the jacuzzi make these broke ho*es mad as fucck, dance with Kidd, fu*k him if that's what you want babe girl, enjoy yourself, you ain't married, and neither is kidd cheesy grin

Stay madd sweerie cheesy tongue

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6765) (6766) (6767) (6768) (6769) (6770) (6771) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.