Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,282 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5019035 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6815) (6816) (6817) (6818) (6819) (6820) (6821) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
Beorn1:

You're a character. One minute you're praising Laycon and demonizing Kiddwaya, next minute, the reverse becomes the case. grin grin

lol.... that guy eh.... I never see! grin
I hope this is just an online personality though cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2020
kneehighbootz:
Mehn, I don't want to be a Nengi in real life. All that BBL yet no content. No particular skill or talent that sets her apart from the others.

No wonder Prince said she had nothing to offer. Ladies, while you're doing makeup and big nyash, also add value to yourself. Develop a skill or talent, own a business or vocation, have a job.

Be contentful.
And did she tell you she does not have a business of her own? In case you don't know, she owns a Shoe brand.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
Dominique, two are fighting. Anchor535 and Venita. Pls go and separate them. I don laff tire ooooo

e say na Venita is a male name

Wayo Allah na

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 4:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
badinfluence:

I feel the diary room summons, hot water announcement and time announcements are recorded.. Which is perfectly fine.

I concur.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
babydioku:
yes it is
never knew. Thanks for letting me know
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
tsquaure:
Prince belongs to nobody . After Tolani wants to go and try Neo . She finds him attractive

You will have to come and pull him away from Tolani tongue
Seriously though, I just think Prince isn’t the expressive type with his interests. I think he likes Tbaj, or at least grew to like her
She is forceful with her love demands shaa, I kinda gerrit cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
Beorn1:

It's suspicious to have done that, TBH. I can understand that one but I don't see how having 3 different voices for Biggie or prerecorded voices ruins the reputation of the show.

I'm more concerned with the incessant strikes for any little thing than 3 different Biggies. The strikes this season are annoying.

Exactly tht thing really suspicious n it may affect them if prince actually stays by nevertheless for the Biggie part tht not a complaint as long as it recorded video so no big deal u can't expect one particular voice fr 71 days ...naa ain't possible
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
Geezeem:

I should accept I am a bandwagoner to please you? when I know why I chose miracle?

Ask 3bear.... we even fell out as teamies that year.... he would tell you why. I no get time to prove anything to anyone here

you see eh.... I respond to you from time to time as ex teamie .... but I think I am done

Crawl back to liking every post dissing me..... it's been giving you better sleep grin

I am done here!

Till next year ex teamie grin
This one is feeling herself... grin

ex teamie ko, current teamie ni, I quote u when you exude stench hypocrisy.

I believe u must av watched Miracle's intro, and moved on with your bandwagon +hypocrite badge.. cheesy

Exactly the reason i mentioned u to straighten it.

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
Aflix:
I just tire ooooo. How dem expect just one person to De look the housemates for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 3 months Some people no De think I swear.

Even production crew run shifts the series director the popular Kayode is not always present 24 hours....
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
Meanwhile, those of you who have extra should help for a just cause. Thanks.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-me-complete-my-fees
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
Beorn1:

I dey tells you. Her kind words is only stable with her fave, nobody else.

very correct
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
Threebear:
Prince can ride me like a bicycle grin cheesy

This are things I love hearing you say... Prince is a sight for sore eyes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toten: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
Chibabe005:
nonsense.. she's getting so much love yen yen yen.

doesn't take the fact, that she's a useless senseless girl, a blaady beggar, who had it all an opportunity, a career and all of it,but misused them all.

she's a celebrity beggar, her life and everything she owns from now is contribution, buhahahahaha.. quite unfortunate..

she'll be remembered for that in a long time..

her picture is on a site, begging for alms, a site used to contribute for persons in dire needs of educational and health support, and not one who went to cheapen and useless herself...

finally, let's hope the money gets to the beggar and the account isn't turned down on.

Another thing to hate her for, huh? tongue
Massively loved.
Riiiiich!!!
Famous....
In addition to her beauty.
And having attracted the most eligible bachelor in the house with the blessing of a father.....
With support from the likes of Dele Momodu
All under two months.
But this is just the beginning.
Your hate is poo and zilch near this mammoth grace.
But kwantinu...
Una go take una korokoro eyes to see the rise and rise of the one you all love to hate-- right under your watch.
STARGIRL ERICA!!!
I bet a lot of you're already following her on SM.....
LOLZ!!!
Una go dey alright las las.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2020
Threebear:
Prince can ride me like a bicycle grin cheesy

These are things I love hearing you say... Prince is a sight for sore eyes
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
Why does Kidd like to sleep on Nengi's bed almost all the time? undecided
If it was Nengi sleeping on Kidd's bed, agendists would have been giving us motivational speech here.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2020
Why would biggie be asking Nengi such questions? Is this BBN or Ultimate love? Like Tacha said Votes don't count. Everything is scripted let stop voting, they can announce their chosen winner nonsense and Akamu

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2020
Wentworthorg:
So there are other donations apart from the GoFundMe me which is still rising? She will even be richer than big brother himself after this...Amazing smiley
its likes once they disqualify you, you get compensated by the public. People and pity
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QueenCookie: 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
[s]
meziology:

Shut up ur stupid mouth... Nengi is neither successful or honorable.... Birds of a f**king feather.. she used her mouth and said she has been involved in threesomes, gangbangs and nonsense... Do u know what oloshos do in Mexico or in Dubai... Even beastiality is involved.... Like I said he boyfriend is pained but if any man knows half of what nengi has done to survive and live a slay queen lifestyle... You will be spitting on the floor... If I send u the 4 minutes clip it's 100k let's bet... Someone on nairaland should hold both our money
[/s]

Are you the pained ex boyfriend? A pained weak excuse of a man hating on a young beautiful and successful woman who is now beyond you. Release your fake video or forever keep shut!

Keep your disgruntled self away from Nengi. She has dumped your sorry arse, don't be a pathetic sulker and stalker, move on already Loos**!

She no do again oo, go and find your mate at Allen junction.....nansense!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
Laycon spicing up their drama with a jingle.... cheesy

An asset in human..

Iconic star boy...

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by galaxyball: 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
Munzy14:

This one is feeling herself... grin

ex teamie ko, current teamie ni, I quote u when you exude stench hypocrisy.

I believe u must av watched Miracle's intro, and moved on with your bandwagon +hypocrite badge.. cheesy

Exactly the reason i mentioned u to straighten it.

Even if she had a different reason for choosing him she is lying to herself if she didn't see that Miracle benefitted hugely from bandwagon.

that's why I keep saying not to take the wailers seriously,

bandwangonism is only a huge issue when it doesn't benefit their fave

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
See my boy
How I go unstan this boi

See lyrics and melody

Laycon

I really care

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
Beorn1:

It doesn't matter if it's 3 voices this year. Having 3 Biggies doesn't compromise the reputation of this show. How do you know it's prerecorded voices? If one Biggie falls sick, must the show be paused till he's back? There's nothing wrong with having 2 or 3 Biggies. It's not like their voices sound that way, it's computer that makes their voices sound that way.
Voice croaking device....even MC Oluomo ,s voice can be Big brothers voice,leave all this conspiracy theorists grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by spacks(m): 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
Threebear:
I'm loving the bromance brewing between Ozo and Kiddwaya.

Oh kiddy the billionaire cheesy

Ozo suits him better not that crayfish called Laycon .

They both look so cute together .
you are multifaceted lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
Eeghe:

You will have to come and pull him away from Tolani tongue
Seriously though, I just think Prince isn’t the expressive type with his interests. I think he likes Tbaj, or at least grew to like her
She is forceful with her love demands shaa, I kinda gerrit cheesy

Care to explain, waiting to take notes....cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
Nmezor:
Nice one from Team Protect
Which task is this please?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
galaxyball:

Even if she had a different reason for choosing him she is lying to herself if she didn't see that Miracle benefitted hugely from bandwagon.

grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Anchor535(m): 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
CaSttLe:
Dominique, two are fighting. Anchor535 and Venita. Pls go and separate them. I don laff tire ooooo

e say na Venita is a male name

Wayo Allah na

I look like trouble maker? Lol

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
Good jingle by Lekan! And co

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
Icons how is my boy doing ..leave all necessary troll til after Sunday

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
Tatiana4u:
Erica is blessed!
three rounds with her won't be bad
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
Beorn1:

Swear down. The money is shocking. Disqualification must have done her good, though, coz I doubt she'd have gotten this much love if she'd stayed till the finale. It's massive.

Getting disqualified was good for her coz las las, I don't see how any HM would've won Laycon. Her fans just channeled the money to her directly.
Yimu
laycon had no business winning this show in Erica's presence!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2020
galaxyball:

True talk!!! If their faves were at the top, this nonsense assertion would not come to the forefront and would be downplayed. Even some people saying it are doing so bcs their 'teamie' are saying it. Is that not 'bandwagon mentality'?. Hypocrisy everywhere.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6815) (6816) (6817) (6818) (6819) (6820) (6821) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.