Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6884) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5035789 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6881) (6882) (6883) (6884) (6885) (6886) (6887) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:55am On Sep 13, 2020
Blackhawk01:
I repeat, there are thousands of Ozo out here... Let us be calming down, na love e love, e no kill pesin ooooo.
same you... E good to fine oh
.. Same you na im dey bring excuse for person...

Wonders sha never hypocrite, sorry end..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by exegesis: 12:55am On Sep 13, 2020
Nengi is frustrated. But no be you tell am say time dey go that year? The train is moving and all that ish? cheesy You don buy market

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mycar: 12:55am On Sep 13, 2020
Shebi nengi wan flirt. No be everybody you fit flirt around. She don buy market for ozo hand.

30 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:55am On Sep 13, 2020
ozo dey insinuate say if na money make nengi no worry....he is ready to go above and beyond to make her happy.....nengi laugh .....

I m sure she is thinking ...

how much u get? looool

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 13, 2020
Ozo pepper them wella Ndi ara if e pain una commit suicide 14 more days of frustration.... more votes for ozo next week i even pray he is up

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Venita(f): 12:56am On Sep 13, 2020
QueenCookie:

grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

Abeg ooo!

grin grin grin grin grin

Lol, we are all angry now. On behalf of that pair of bubblebutts. Ah, wetin? angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iKnee: 12:56am On Sep 13, 2020
anonimi:

Is the DISCO/NEPA bill likely to be higher than the total cost (fuel, maintenance, purchase etc) of electricity by a generator
yes and I'm talking for myself..
Diesel 8k and it lasts me 5 days non-stop when I travel to my hometown(same Engine)
Normal light burns over 45k per month depending how many visitors around during that interval..
Make i leave shalaye, you no go understand (prepaid meter no funny)
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 12:56am On Sep 13, 2020
Biggie pls call Ozo to the diary room for warning, this is too much cheesy grin
But honestly Nengi enabled it at the beginning now the guy is stuck on her skin grin that she's visibly irritated.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:56am On Sep 13, 2020
Blackhawk01:
I repeat, there are thousands of Ozo out here... Let us be calming down, na love e love, e no kill pesin ooooo.

Hmmmm....if you jam someone like Ozo out here what will you do, just asking because he seems to be irritating now with this constant "stalking"....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Mstick: 12:56am On Sep 13, 2020
Wish I can be a fly in the chukwu house right now, I will love to know what they think about their son.

grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 12:56am On Sep 13, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Little pressure...
She never see anything.

Ozo will useless the already useless mgbeke

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 12:57am On Sep 13, 2020
Dannyxy:
same you... E good to fine oh
.. Same you na im dey bring excuse for person...

Wonders sha never hypocrite, sorry end..

I can't be blamed for your over seriousness in life. O daaro.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by exegesis: 12:57am On Sep 13, 2020
Tatiana4u:
kwa kwa kwa
Ozo follows nengi to the toilet too?
Oh Jesus!
This is more serious than I thought!
She was referring to the Kidd ish with her zipper
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 12:57am On Sep 13, 2020
Chiefheywhy:
This boy get coconut head abeg .. deaf and dumb fool .. idiot bastardddd ..

The way the thing dey vex me, if dem say I fit slap am by paying 20k or more. I go willingly give am hot, dirty slap. They should just evict him.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by braimeddy: 12:57am On Sep 13, 2020
Actually I just feel Nengi want Ozo to be disqualified that's why she's giving him attention. If not she could have left him and join the other guys. I just dey pity for Ozo sha

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Venita(f): 12:57am On Sep 13, 2020
scondy:
ozo dey insinuate say if na money make nengi no worry....he is ready to go above and beyond to make her happy.....nengi laugh .....

how much u get? looool

O'my gosh, I swear. Babe never even gree yet o. Bros ozor is in his own virtual paradise grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by hiteelong(f): 12:57am On Sep 13, 2020
scondy:

how much u get? looool

As in eh Nengi's smile says all

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:58am On Sep 13, 2020
onyeomanono24:
Biggie pls call Ozo to the diary room for warning, this is too much cheesy grin
But honestly Nengi enabled it at the beginning now the guy is stuck on her skin grin that she's visibly irritated.

There should be a balance even if they are not stuck in an enclosed place no be every time you talk to a lady you are interested in that you talk about relationship na......

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iKnee: 12:58am On Sep 13, 2020
onyeomanono24:
I dont pray Ozo gets evicted tomorrow but at this rate if he does, he will be like...

Ebuka: Ozo you have been evicted from bb house.
Housemates: Hugging him
Ozo: Nengi, are you coming with me?? grin cheesy cheesy

oblorblor grin cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 12:58am On Sep 13, 2020
Ozo is clearly harassing Nengi at this point. And it is very very very uncomfortable to Watch

And Nengi also needs to say that firm No and stop being an enabler because she doesnt want to appear wicked. Why choose to massage his ego over your comfort and peace of mind .

All these ‘it cant happen in the house, probably in the future is BS’. Cos Ozo keeps holding on the to these statements and whatever seems like hope for him. And that’s why she has to be very clear. A man likes Ozo deserves a wicked response - wicked words that will match wicked actions.

At least he can’t hurt her in the big brother house.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 13, 2020
So apparently Ozo has been asking Nengi about the whole Kidd following her to toilet issue. Why you go dey vex about that kind thing for woman wey dey tell you say she no do? undecided. That’s her fukking business.
E be like Ozo read for book say na to continue to dey apply pressure on woman until she agrees grin. But the problem is if woman agree for man due to pity, the man can never enjoy that relationship. The babe will so use the guy and probably be shagging another guy on the side. And if the guy vex, she will always remind him about how he kept pressuring her when she was not interested. It’s a lost cause jare. He should move on from the girl. But then again, it may just be his game plan undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Khenga1: 12:59am On Sep 13, 2020
I've had a change of heart. Ozo apply pressure grin close mark that bitch till she fu.cks up her game cheesy

She can't be flaunting yansh up and down seducing her ancestors and now turn around to say she's not doing again. Both of you must do that do o cheesy

We die there grin

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 12:59am On Sep 13, 2020
zicoraads:

Hmmmm

Yesss oooo. When onirun kolokolo was doing his own, they said he's handling his feelings his way, let Ozomena handle this in his way biko.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:59am On Sep 13, 2020
Blackhawk01:

I can't be blamed for your over seriousness in life. O daaro.
Me too I dey play nah... E be like say my sarcasm game no good again oh...

I need to reduce quarrel..

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:59am On Sep 13, 2020
scondy:

how much u get? looool
The guy fit carry his inheritance like this do father Christmas for nengi... grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by chccho(m): 12:59am On Sep 13, 2020
This OZOs behavior shows signs of an abusive person.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dayvid2(m): 12:59am On Sep 13, 2020
Ozo is another human with his own perfections and flaws and we should accept this fact. truth is after this show y'all won't give a Bleep about Ozo simping. I see the guy making it big outside, he's got everything needed to succeed na just women matter weh him no wise for

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:00am On Sep 13, 2020
exegesis:
Nengi is frustrated. But no be you tell am say time dey go that year? The train is moving and all that ish? cheesy You don buy market
Nengi wanted all the guys to bow at her feet and God used ozo to answer her prayers...why is she complaining?
kwa kwa kwa kwa
Let her deal with the consequences of her actions and stop complaining.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 13, 2020
Ozo is the real content grin pepper dem to death

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 1:00am On Sep 13, 2020
Brubembem:

She never see anything.

Ozo will useless the already useless mgbeke

If Ozo apply pressure, e go enter. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by humility101: 1:00am On Sep 13, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Wetin concern intelligence with social deficiency?

Ozo has proven to be intelligent, his first class is not on doubt but he was not exposed socially probably the parents were to protective being the only son.

He is dumb. How can an adult be kissing someone's bleeding finger. Even my uneducated grandma knows it is very unhygienic act.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6881) (6882) (6883) (6884) (6885) (6886) (6887) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.