Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,769 members, 7,862,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6893) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5114341 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6890) (6891) (6892) (6893) (6894) (6895) (6896) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:19am On Sep 13, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

It doesn't matter who chased each other first . What's of concern is the fact Nengi says she isn't interested in a relationship ..

As a man , leave her the fück alone .. Why do you have to become obsessive and a pathetic stalker ?
Repaying Nengi's initial pestering in double measures.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 8:19am On Sep 13, 2020
mycar:
Laycon fans are funny sha, they are celebrating rented buttocks when a real man is discussing ownership.
Who is that real man there? Ozo abi? grin

I won't be surprised if lamecon " in haters voice" bang that babe after the show tongue

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by lymelyte(m): 8:19am On Sep 13, 2020
Khenga1:

That's another perspective to look at this Ozo's situation o....maybe he actually knows exactly what he's doing. Trying as much as possible to frustrate Nengi and make sure she doesn't achieve her aim of seducing Kiddwaya grin

I hope this narrative is actually the reality and if that's the case then I support Ozoemena all the way grin
are you not sure this narrative will not even push nengi more to kidd?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by peacettw: 8:20am On Sep 13, 2020
Broobembem:

Nengi needs this most.

When Ozo first curved her in the begining of the show, did she handle it or kept pestering Ozo?

Kidd has curved her on many occasions, how well did she handle the rejection?

Ozo ride on jareeeeeee

At this point, I think I will take the advice of a nairalander who knows you best and end this discuss with you. I can only hope you will understand someday that this is so so wrong. Have a nice day

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:20am On Sep 13, 2020
Munzy14:

A usual okoto meow from a Nigerian misguided feminism corner... That has the intro of I am not a feminist.

For weeks ozo is being dragged, from tony umez to Simpleton here and elsewhere are the names coined out for ozo... We didn't see this misguided feminism write up.

Just last night of calling out nengi for playing along all the weeks, only to start complaining few weeks to end of show, all of sudden woke online sisters and misinterpreted feminism write ups are spring up.... cheesy

Keep doing you.

Ozo and nengi are at fault....You can't blame ozo alone.

Nengi played him as well.
She had to say "I'm not a feminist" to cover her tracks.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 8:21am On Sep 13, 2020
Broobembem:

Repaying Nengi's initial pestering in double measures.

You fail to understand Ozo never said he wasn't interested in a relationship .. so ?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:21am On Sep 13, 2020
peacettw:

At this point, I think I will take the advice of a nairalander who knows you best and end this discuss with you. I can only hope you will understand someday that this is so so wrong. Have a nice day
Fck off jareeeeeeee

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by peacettw: 8:22am On Sep 13, 2020
Broobembem:

Fck off jareeeeeeee

A pity indeed

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:22am On Sep 13, 2020
Broobembem:
Why are you explain that you are not a feminist
As in eeh, the victim card was inevitable.... cheesy

Their usual intro.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:23am On Sep 13, 2020
Morning!!!!
https://twitter.com/i/status/1298402632273481730
https://twitter.com/i/status/1297897405090848768
https://twitter.com/i/status/1297902033241100288
https://twitter.com/i/status/1297872951925145601
https://twitter.com/i/status/1297571797265776646
https://twitter.com/i/status/1298749049777139713
https://twitter.com/i/status/1302636034019274759
https://twitter.com/i/status/1303405335244308480
https://twitter.com/i/status/1303452427773972481

The clips and above and more(I can't post all from week 3) just mange those samples.

Those clips and many are what contributed to the Ozo we are seeing now,Yes ofcos Ozo is largely to be blamed,for not know when to stop chasing a lady.but ofcos Nengi also av to share part of the blame, for all those mixed signals.

All this stuffs can be viewed from 2 angle
1. Ozo az a stubborn lover boy
2. Ozo tryna frustrate Nengi Cos She led him on as well

Speaking from 1.
Nengi az really planted a whole lot of mis conception on Ozo's brain,except you all wanna deny it,and to me I think dat was a huge mistake considering the fact that dis Ozo guy seems to be a Stubborn Lover,And I think shez still repeating those mistake, forget all this talking and clearing shez been doing, I don't think shez done enough to get Ozo off her back,considering the way she treated Princess.

Her words of rejection of Ozo is not directly matching her actions, which is proofing to be a very great undoing on her part.

Dat been said,I believe Ozo az not really tried either,hez proven to difficult and coconut headed,kinda annoying though,but seriously dat shouldn't be a hard case if Nengi really wanna get him off her back.

Simply put, she should match her actions with her words then if Ozo persist even after dat,then really see whr the problem really lies.

Even in her words atimes she still plant hope in dat coconut head, you can imagine her saying stuffs like:

"That second week dat u stop talking to me,I was the one dat is always coming after you for us to talk, See I've pride o,is because i like you if I don't like you,I will not be going tru the stress of having a conversation with you when you're avoiding me,is because I like you"
These are the kind of talks dat Manufactured the Ozo we av on our screen now.

Speaking from 2.

The reason why I added dis is because, Ozo av shown some auctions in all this mess dat seems not to be in line with a lover boy thing.
More like someone without an emotion,from their conversation yesterday after Nengi said all those stuffs,How a perceived lover boy can still keep his cool is still shocking.Such thing is only attributed to an emotionless person.

Some weeks back d bro code video btwn him and Prince still baffles me and if you can connect the dot very well,av you observed dat whenever HMs speaks about Nengi and Ozo in Prince presence, he always gives off some mischievous smile,dat says a lot.

Ozo smile is still another thing to look at,dat smile gives off a whole lot of meaning. And to crown it all his actions ain't normal for a guy like dat.

My questions:-
What if Ozo is tryna frustrate her after making him been feeled loved and now rejection.?

What if Ozo is d one trying to make an highlights from all this stuffs?

My advise to Nengi still remains dsame:-
Ozo does not look like he will back out till Show ends probably, dat is why av locked up my mind and I've stopped all the rant about "Ozo should leave her alone" "Ozo dis,Ozo dat.........."

Nengi is the only dat can help herself out now,How?
still dsame thing I said earlier, She az done whole lot of talking, and even when shz doing talking she still unconsciously plant hope in Ozo's Head.
You can imagine shez saying something like dis : "having a relationship with you can't happen in this house" wtf, just tell him relationship with him can't happen in this life,simple.
She also u to say stuffs like "Relationship with you can't happen anytime soon" o common Nengi, it should be "relationship with you will nvr happen"

All in all she should match her actions with whatsoever she meant in her words.
Stop eating with him

Stop doing things together

Stop cooking for each other

She should stop all dis. "Our "our" tag she normally use on herself and Ozo.

Whenever Ozo brings any relationship talk,she should switch it of with immediate effect,if he persist,work out on him,to avoid another shalaye.

why is all dis so difficult to do if I may ask?

Infact right now been friends with him,with not help power,it will only increase the stalking from Ozo.

But after all av been said, dey only have 2weeks left for their shenanigans

Nevertheless, We still Stan Harder, Ozo's persona az covered for all this messy situation. So we gonna keep pushing him to finals, no shaking.
Looking forward to tonight eviction showdown!!!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by lymelyte(m): 8:24am On Sep 13, 2020
Blackhawk01:
I repeat, there are thousands of Ozo out here... Let us be calming down, na love e love, e no kill pesin ooooo.
na congi dey worry the ediot. He doesn't even give room for the girl to chase him. He is the type that gets jealous seeing his crush talk to another guy. On the low, he is a stalker

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:25am On Sep 13, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

You fail to understand Ozo never said he wasn't interested in a relationship .. so ?
Ozo told Nengi that he hasn't been in a relationship before and never planned to in the house.

Ozo once asked Nengi "Who likes you".

Ozo once used the word "Fancy" to Nengi, not even "Like".

Yet Nengi kept pestering and following him around because she was scared of loosing him to Dora. Now Erica has left, she wan dey form "I no do again", just to desperately chase Kidd around.

She never see anything, Ozo is just getting started.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 8:25am On Sep 13, 2020
Ozo doesn't even know that they are in a game!
Obviously he is more comfortable with ladies,cos he has only sisters and can relate with guys on work or relaxing mode.

This confined space isn't even helping him and the lady in question is the worst person to be in such situationship with cos she does one thing and says another and is so camera conscious.

God help that young man!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by airmark(m): 8:25am On Sep 13, 2020
Zebracross:
Laycon jus said Prince is his biggest fan and gave him a hug

Impressed.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 13, 2020
You dey mind dem

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:26am On Sep 13, 2020
Broobembem:

She had to say "I'm not a feminist" to cover her tracks.
lol, maybe she thinks we are kids behind keyboard.

Nengi was flirting, now the game has reversed to hunt her..

Only if she knows she is no longer a contender.. grin

The game she played killed her chance... If she is serious, she would av shut ozo out same way she did to Prince.

But she was enjoying the game.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Vickmanny22: 8:27am On Sep 13, 2020
on a serious note; I don't know, understand how someone will be disgracing not just himself but his family and loved ones. we can only imagine how embarrassed and frustrated ozo's parent and siblings will be, sitting and watching their son mumu himself on national television. his mom may be crying once in a while. I really feel for them, I honestly do. ozo should stop thinking about himself for once and consider how his parent who he is constantly talking about will feel seeing him fooling himself around a girl on Tv

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:29am On Sep 13, 2020
Chibabe005:

[s]buhahahahaha..why can't you ever deal with what's on ground, but always moving backward? is your brain programmed that way?

yes my TACHA, was shameless hustling for her coins, but could we for a moment,talk of your useless, pathetic,accursed dreg of the earth Mike? a useless impostor, from Jamaica.. a talentless mumbling modafvcker who had nothing to offer but his anus to Lagos big boys? should we talk about how Ebuka pimped his ass, to the highest bidder both male and females?

a useless weak idiot, who failed in Jamaica, failed in Britain, failed in Nigeria!! shame, on the useless man, who got married by Perry shakes Drayton!
a failed, jumper.
a failed, gay.
a failed bisexual.
a failed wife.
an impostor father, because I could bet ozo's last brains that, that child is not Mike's sperm,but gotten from the lab.

I repeat,give me a LAYCON that accepted NO, nursed his wounds and healed over a papi water, a creepy obsessed knocked kneed albino, who's ready to poison everyone in that house,simply because his yellow empty head,can't take No.

the gods aren't to be blamed[/s].

Trash and lies grin

I don't make up lies , i deal with facts . grin

And the facts are :

Trasha denied her biological daughter and termed her niece .

Trashy is a fetish , smelly dirt bag that was kicked out from the game because of her smelly , nasty , embarrassing attitude .

Trasha is an evil child that killed her own mother and abandoned her aged father to be a prostitute in PH. grin

Trasha is an insipid , worthless illiterate who can't even speak nor write English correctly .

Before big brother availed Trasha her d list celebrity status , she was Instagram stripper and a low budget smelly prostitute , who took off her clothes and sold her fat jiggly out of shape body ornamented with bad odor and stretch marks to the lowest bidder . grin

Trasha is an out of place yeyebrity who till this day has no claim of fame , reason Wikipedia Yanked off her page, and Tee billz and Ubi dropped her like a bad news after pimping her over streached vagina for cheap endorsements .

You can continue to make up lies against Mike and his beautiful wife and adorable kid , but history will never forget that Trasha :

Has body odor .

Halitosis angry

A cheap stripper on Instagram with her nude pictures everywhere on the internet.

An illiterate who can't even spell the name of her own city.

A useless , worthless , aimless , shapeless , animalistic daughter of a bitch , that would forever be remembered in Nigeria reality show for her horrible smell , bad breath , failed jazz , guttersnipe attitude .

These are facts that no lies can erase . grin

Even in an alternate universe , Mike will always have more respect than Trasha - who even with all her D list success , still receives a dosage of insults and trolling on the internet daily . grin

You can take a pig out of the mud , but you can never clean the stench of mud totally from it . grin
Know this and know peace .
**********""**************""

As for the worthless failed rapper Lamecon .
I'd never take a man that manipulated a woman that turned him down till she was disqualified over one that is merely persistent .

Ozo and Nengi slept together on the same bed for six days and not one day did Ozo touch her inappropriately on the other hand the useless , drug emaciated sex enthusiast barely waited for Erica to be drunk before trying to kiss her and then turned around to claim it was Erica that tried to kiss him .

Made up heavy lies against the poor girl and gossiped with her non stop .

The creep tag you people are trying to stick to Ozo can never work but do you know what I term a creep , a wimpy , worthless sonofabitch that alluded Kiddwaya as a rapist only to turn around and befriend him once he managed to extirpate the woman he was lusting after .

Flopcon and simply body odor are both pariahs of the society .
Two insipidly , daft , moronic individuals .
Floccinaucinihilipilification .
Flibbertigibbets .
Anathemas

And grossly deluded slubberdegullions , who even with all their rabid fans will remain eternal jokes .

Now here lies the truth and nothing but the truth.

I don't believe in writing fictions , nothing is as loud and painful as the truth . grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 13, 2020
Louder!

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:30am On Sep 13, 2020
Munzy14:

The game she played killed her chance... If she is serious, she would av shut ozo out same way she did to Prince.

At the bold

That is exactly what I've saying,why can't she blank Ozo out same way she did with Prince, Clean and cut

Or do folks think Prince still no like her?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:31am On Sep 13, 2020
Munzy14:

On point. She wanted to play games, but it backfired.

Her woes started the day Lucy exposed her plans of being center of attention. She then slowed down and was following Ozo around.

Tochi got evicted, Prince went for Tolani, that was how her game started getting messed up.

How do we explain this picture below? How?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:31am On Sep 13, 2020
So bear don deh cancel post... grin

Wawuuuuu... lmao.... steph u are doing well... cheesy

Sunday morning text book...

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 8:32am On Sep 13, 2020
Munzy14:

U tell lies even by 1am.... smh

Which Erica said No?

The one that told laycon am mentally attracted to u.

The one that told laycon I have nothing serious with kidd?

lol.

Tell a guy No and shut down the curtains before it escalate.

Thank you for your honesty... Stringing a man along for one's selfish needs should not be done. Although some guys don't take rejection too well, do it for your peace of mind and keep them at bay...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:34am On Sep 13, 2020
Dotez:

At the bold

That is exactly what I've saying,why can't she blank Ozo out same way she did with Prince, Clean and cut

They are gaming each other, and I am enjoying it.... coast is getting clearer for the cruising winner...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:34am On Sep 13, 2020
I don't know if I should go to this guy's house with pants or no pants grin

I want him to easily take it off when we are celebrating Ozo later tonight grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 8:34am On Sep 13, 2020
lymelyte:
So no celebrity invite for the housemates this year?
Lets blame Covid19 for that angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 8:34am On Sep 13, 2020
Munzy14:
So bear don deh cancel post... grin

Wawuuuuu... lmao.... steph u are doing well... cheesy

Sunday morning text book...

Walahi , i was about to say the same thing . For bear to cancel that post , the thing enter die . grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by peacettw: 8:37am On Sep 13, 2020
Vickmanny22:
on a serious note; I don't know understand how someone will be disgracing not just himself but his family and loved ones. we can only imagine how embarrassed and frustrated ozo's parent and siblings will be, sitting and watching their son mumu himself on national television. his mom may be crying once in a while. I really feel for them, I honestly do. ozo should stop thinking about himself for once and consider how his parent who he is constantly talking about will feel seeing him fooling himself around a girl on Tv

This. I enjoy watching Big Brother because it offers me an insight on the human psyche and social behaviour. A good social researcher can use this as a pilot study to investigate what makes man tick. When Laycon was 'stalking' Erica, everyone prayed that he would stop and when he did, we all rejoiced that he was finally liberated. Same scenario is playing out now for Ozo, and suddenly the tables turned. What changed..?

As a researcher, I have gathered a number of variables such as: the gender involved, time 'wasted' chasing an intended, how handsome/beautiful the gender is, how wealthy, how accomplished, your friends' opinions etc... It will be interesting to know what the predicting variables are that makes Ozo's case different from Laycon's.

In a nutshell, why are some viewers suddenly now encouraging a behaviour that was once considered disturbing in another housemate?

Indeed humans are complex.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:37am On Sep 13, 2020
Broobembem:

On point. She wanted to play games, but it backfired.

Her woes started the day Lucy exposed her plans of being center of attention. She then slowed down and was following Ozo around.

Tochi got evicted, Prince went for Tolani, that was how her game started getting messed up.

How do we explain this picture below? How?
Nengi is not interested, but she bathe with him.

Cook and feed him with same spoon.

Style his outfit.

Keeps him company.

Abeg someone should distinguish between this and a girlfriend work?

lmao....

Now oga, want to take it to next level, aunty the cry... grin

let them continue biko..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 8:37am On Sep 13, 2020
Dotez:

At the bold

That is exactly what I've saying, why can't she blank Ozo out same way she did with Prince, Clean and cut

She planned playing games with Ozo and was scared of loosing him to Dora. But it backfired.

I 100% support what Ozo is doing.
He should frustrate her so bad. After the show, they'll be nothing between them anymore.

Ozo's family is highly classy and educated to stoop so low accommodating a bayelsan mgbeke like Nengi.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:39am On Sep 13, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

Walahi , i was about to say the same thing . For bear to cancel that post , the thing enter die . grin grin grin
Lol, e enter for real..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 8:39am On Sep 13, 2020
Dotez:
Morning!!!!
https://twitter.com/i/status/1298402632273481730
https://twitter.com/i/status/1297897405090848768
https://twitter.com/i/status/1297902033241100288
https://twitter.com/i/status/1297872951925145601
https://twitter.com/i/status/1297571797265776646
https://twitter.com/i/status/1298749049777139713
https://twitter.com/i/status/1302636034019274759
https://twitter.com/i/status/1303405335244308480
https://twitter.com/i/status/1303452427773972481

The clips and above and more(I can't post all from week 3) just mange those samples.

Those clips and many are what contributed to the Ozo we are seeing now,Yes ofcos Ozo is largely to be blamed,for not know when to stop chasing a lady.but ofcos Nengi also av to share part of the blame, for all those mixed signals.

All this stuffs can be viewed from 2 angle
1. Ozo az a stubborn lover boy
2. Ozo tryna frustrate Nengi Cos She led him on as well

Speaking from 1.
Nengi az really planted a whole lot of mis conception on Ozo's brain,except you all wanna deny it,and to me I think dat was a huge mistake considering the fact that dis Ozo guy seems to be a Stubborn Lover,And I think shez still repeating those mistake, forget all this talking and clearing shez been doing, I don't think shez done enough to get Ozo off her back,considering the way she treated Princess.

Her words of rejection of Ozo is not directly matching her actions, which is proofing to be a very great undoing on her part.

Dat been said,I believe Ozo az not really tried either,hez proven to difficult and coconut headed,kinda annoying though,but seriously dat shouldn't be a hard case if Nengi really wanna get him off her back.

Simply put, she should match her actions with her words then if Ozo persist even after dat,then really see whr the problem really lies.

Even in her words atimes she still plant hope in dat coconut head, you can imagine her saying stuffs like:

"That second week dat u stop talking to me,I was the one dat is always coming after you for us to talk, See I've pride o,is because i like you if I don't like you,I will not be going tru the stress of having a conversation with you when you're avoiding me,is because I like you"
These are the kind of talks dat Manufactured the Ozo we av on our screen now.

Speaking from 2.

The reason why I added dis is because, Ozo av shown some auctions in all this mess dat seems not to be in line with a lover boy thing.
More like someone without an emotion,from their conversation yesterday after Nengi said all those stuffs,How a perceived lover boy can still keep his cool is still shocking.Such thing is only attributed to an emotionless person.

Some weeks back d bro code video btwn him and Prince still baffles me and if you can connect the dot very well,av you observed dat whenever HMs speaks about Nengi and Ozo in Prince presence, he always gives off some mischievous smile,dat says a lot.

Ozo smile is still another thing to look at,dat smile gives off a whole lot of meaning. And to crown it all his actions ain't normal for a guy like dat.

My questions:-
What if Ozo is tryna frustrate her after making him been feeled loved and now rejection.?

What if Ozo is d one trying to make an highlights from all this stuffs?

My advise to Nengi still remains dsame:-
Ozo does not look like he will back out till Show ends probably, dat is why av locked up my mind and I've stopped all the rant about "Ozo should leave her alone" "Ozo dis,Ozo dat.........."

Nengi is the only dat can help herself out now,How?
still dsame thing I said earlier, She az done whole lot of talking, and even when shz doing talking she still unconsciously plant hope in Ozo's Head.
You can imagine shez saying something like dis : "having a relationship with you can't happen in this house" wtf, just tell him relationship with him can't happen in this life,simple.
She also u to say stuffs like "Relationship with you can't happen anytime soon" o common Nengi, it should be "relationship with you will nvr happen"

All in all she should match her actions with whatsoever she meant in her words.
Stop eating with him

Stop doing things together

Stop cooking for each other

She should stop all dis. "Our "our" tag she normally use on herself and Ozo.

Whenever Ozo brings any relationship talk,she should switch it of with immediate effect,if he persist,work out on him,to avoid another shalaye.

why is all dis so difficult to do if I may ask?

Infact right now been friends with him,with not help power,it will only increase the stalking from Ozo.

But after all av been said, dey only have 2weeks left for their shenanigans

Nevertheless, We still Stan Harder, Ozo's persona az covered for all this messy situation. So we gonna keep pushing him to finals, no shaking.
Looking forward to tonight eviction showdown!!!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6890) (6891) (6892) (6893) (6894) (6895) (6896) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.