Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,339 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5040963 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6921) (6922) (6923) (6924) (6925) (6926) (6927) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
Lhimeet:

Layconna cool guy kiss

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
switlily25:
Haters have been resting until now because they thought it was over for Erica. They thought she's broken and have lost it all due to her disqualification.
They realized how much she's loved worldwide yesterday,how big she is and how mighty she will become, that's why they are in labour!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Stay pressed haters!

It was never in doubt that Erica was destined to blow.
Anybody who ever believed otherwise was simply delusional, or maybe just deploying bants for the sake of the game.
Erica will be a star, and it would be so effortless.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
Prince was supposed to be a hit. He's young, hot and dark skinned + the Mr Nigeria title. He also puts in his best in every task. I just dunno the kind of management and publicists he has. To even trend sef na war. It was even Lucy that helped him trend in some cases. Some people no just get luck for things like this

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 3:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
Biggie came through for him with the words

Plenty Hugs Prince cry smiley

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
Elites!!!!!!!!!!
laycon's jazzz don catch Kidd oooooooooo
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
make i help una talk am

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
Why is Prince not appreciated. That guy is a responsible guy and he actually played a good game. Why?

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 3:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
Incase you missed watching how Kidd angrily disgraced the desperate Bayelsan mgbeke and asked Ozo to warn her.

Use the link

https://twitter.com/BbnaijaHD/status/1305091282314891264?s=09

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
igasiboy98:
According to my sauce 10. grin

[s]Only Kidd is leaving tonight. I wish he had voting fans tho. Sadly, they are only interested in trolling instead of voting.
[/s]
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
Psychedelia:

Anybody who ever believed otherwise was simply delusional, or maybe just deploying bants for the sake of the game.

From your mind to God's ears. Amen ijn! kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Thryphosa(m): 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
ItsCookie:
The way people can't see that Kidd is playing for the camera with his Laycon's bromance is quite funny.

Ask yourself this question, when did this bromance start actually? Were the like this since the beginning of the show?

The fake bromance states when Erica started having serious problems with Erica and intensified as Eric shot disqualied....

This guy keeps playing Elites, Icons and a handful of viewers.....issorite.

Please nobody should quote me, I am ovulating grin

Your last statement made me laugh.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
Biggie is calling them in the order they topped

Ozo 1st

Kidd. 2nd

Prince. 3rd

Dorothy 4th

I fear for Dora

Reverse orde....Biggie get sense naa grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
Oasis007:
Kiddwaya is actually a good Guy. He's smart, intelligent and business-minded. He's not faking it. He's who exactly we're seeing on the Screen.

He's trained to love with sense, though may party senseless-ly. The Dude is thinking beyond the Show. He's not after 85m, but People he can work with after the Show to building his own Empire.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
Psychedelia:

Her haters are aware of this.

It's actually not new to them sha grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BLUPRINT96(m): 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
I think Big Brother just indirectly finished letting Prince know he is going tonight.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
We shall not be moved
Despite the trolls,hatred,dislike for our starboi
He keeps waving Stronger
Just like a tree planted by the water side
We shall not be moved

One man for himself
All iCons for laycon

ProudlyiCon

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
Prince is so down. He knows he's going home.
He was supposed be a contender. Na bad PR team kill am.

26 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
According to some camps, its Laycon that's milking it. He is manipulating Kidd
ItsCookie:
The way people can't see that Kidd is playing for the camera with his Laycon's bromance is quite funny.

Ask yourself this question, when did this bromance start actually? Were they like this since the beginning of the show? Laycon was there but he chose Brighto and Tochi as his OG, he is the one milking this Loycon-Erica saga the most.

The fake bromance appeared when Erica started having serious problems with Laycon and intensified as Erica got disqualified....

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
sorry blow in what aspect?
Psychedelia:

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
Demnan:
According to some camps, its Laycon that's milking it. He is manipulating Kidd
No o.. They said it's juju now..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Venita(f): 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
Oh prince cry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by humility101: 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
Biggie why did u tell prince he will be evicted today.. my guy don dey cry now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
Prince cry cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
Prince don get clue from Biggie's advise that regardless of what happens tonight he should be grateful for coming this far.

Prince is now moody and praying silently.

Prince and Dora are leaving

10 Likes

Olodo24:
Prince was supposed to be a hit. He's young, hot and dark skinned + the Mr Nigeria title. He also puts in his best in every task. I just dunno the kind of management and publicists he has. To even trend sef na war. It was even Lucy that helped him trend in some cases. Some people no just get luck for things like this

Yes, management has a good role to play. Prince didn't really interact as much as possible with the right "clique."

The whole triangle with Nengi also came up at a wrong time. Overall, he has tried. The fact that he made it this far is wholesome. People with better vibes like Ka3na and Praise have left.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
The God that helped me undo Kidd&Nene's friendship alongside Erica&onirunkolokolo's connection doesn't sleep or slumber. I know he'll come through and undo this forsaken bromance, on or off my screen. Amen! cool cool

3 Likes

Kiddwaya doesn't like Laycon, he is acting for the camera.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
Blackhawk01:
The God that helped me undo Kidd&Nene's friendship alongside Erica&onirunkolokolo's connection doesn't sleep or slumber. I know he'll come through and undo this forsaken bromance, on or off my screen. Amen! cool cool

This one is in pains

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
Threebear:
Laycon's fans thinking I meant any of the praises I gave laycon.
Is it weed ? grin cheesy
I like this guy. Always making me laugh. You're a real Niggarr. Keep rooting for our man, LayContent

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2020
MhisTahrah:
Kiddwaya doesn't like Laycon, he is acting for the camera.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
Budline1:

Wow. I'm still finding it difficult to believe. I don't know what to believe yet.
Please compare and contrast the nengi on BBN show now and the lady in the video. Using skin color, weight/stature and ass.
Then you would know it is not her

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
ItsCookie:

Ask yourself this question, when did this bromance start actually? Were they like this since the beginning of the show? Laycon was there but he chose Brighto and Tochi as his OG, he is the one milking this Loycon-Erica saga the most.

The fake bromance appeared when Erica started having serious problems with Laycon and intensified as Erica got disqualified....

He is not faking his bromance with Laycon.

Kiddwaya is a business minded person, he believes Laycon will make a good investment. Kid has friends in the industry and he knows the returns of investmenting in music if it turns out great.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6921) (6922) (6923) (6924) (6925) (6926) (6927) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.