Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7002) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (5019415 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6999) (7000) (7001) (7002) (7003) (7004) (7005) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
Slynation:

Stronger if he decide to follow Ebuka's advice of focus abi.... Unless Superions should "forgetit"...... grin

THAT IS THE SAMETHING I THOUGHT.

HE ACTUALLY NEEDED NENGI LAST WEEK, BUT NOT ANYMORE.

I THINK HE SHOULD LEAVE NENGI NOW.

HOW WILL HE STAY WITH A GIRL THAT DID NOT SUPPORT HIM EVEN ON EVICTION NIGHT.

SHE DUMPED HIM ON EVICTION WEEK.

NENGI BEHAVED LIKE AN ENEMY NOT EVEN FRIEND.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
mariahAngel:

Classy, calm and collected! Bosses no dey shout...unlike us grin
cheesy grin nna eeh, nwata enye ka m nsogbuh...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
Who has picture of the percentage vote for all four of them.? I want to see something
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
topboss1:
NOW, I UNDERSTAND THE CORDINATED ATTACK ON OZO BY LAYCON FANS.

THEY SAW HE WAS A THREAT.

ALL THE ATTACKS AND NAME CALLING.
We thought he was a threat but now we see that Dorathy is the main threat. Ozo is a weak ass!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ntyce(m): 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

Exactly, she said what she said on tuesday Wednesday when voting was still on
If she hadn't said that and kid father didn't say he will give half of the money to Erica... Kid would have survived

Some icons voted for him, but many would have voted more

She kept saying Laycon said bad things about him, yet they can't bring out one of such instances.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
Congratulations to Ozo, I am happy he made it and my votes counted.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kinkie(f): 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
OffsahBoye:

She said she can never allow laycon and Kidd be friends outside the house because of what laycon said about Kidd(perhaps that night Erica got drunk and he(laycon) was against Erica sleeping on same bed with Kidd that they may have sex

thanks a lot

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2020
ItsCookie:
Congratulations to Ozo, I am happy he made it and my votes counted.

PLEASE, LET US KEEP VOTING HIM.

HE IS THE VICTIM HERE.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Dont conclude yet,its not over until it's over!
At first,Nengi was the star and the potential winner.
Erica started growing on people and her fanbase overshadowed Nengi's.
After her disqualification, it became clear to everyone that laycon is the winner but guess what?
Kidd's fanbase is increasing by the day and I wont be surprised if he wins this show.
Who would have thought that Kidd would top nengi last Sunday?
Elites were angry with with him for contributing to Erica's disqualification but his constant rejection of nengi has earned him the support of Elites who would do anything to see him win,instead of laycon!
Not because they like him but to see that ugly weed smoker,ikorodu lil Wayne and manipulative dwarf defeated on the last day!
From 5% to 15%....tomorrow's percentage would be a shocker for icons!

Hope you're alright now.

Are you now shocked that icons are not shocked? grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

You are deficient in maths. You can only compare like this if the total no of votes are same.

The 3℅ difference between Ozo and Kidd when converted to number of votes could be greater than the 25℅ between laycon and Kidd.

Again Ozo's 27℅ considering the strong contenders among his group is greater than Laycon's 41℅ where you have weak HMs.

You need to understand maths and statistics first before bragging

so let's go with ur statistics....why would there be a lesser number of total votes when 6 housemates were up and Kidd came second with 16% than a week were he came 3rd with 24% of the votes when just 4 housemates were up. The voting weeks are consecutive. I know u ll wanna say its cos the housemates were not strong. But then both Kidd and Nengi were up. And both Kidd and nengi had kiddricca and ozone ship alliance. Laycon had none.

The only reason it turned out that way is cos Laycon is an extremely strong hm. So Kidd and Nengi's% even though just 16% and 13% respectively was substantial as standalone but not enough compared to the total number of votes. I can bet you there were more votes last week than this week.

Laycon not being up made everywhere quiet. The ton of people voting laycon no be here. the last time we had this was See gobe for Efe. I can bet you that 6 out of 10 bbn fans are voting laycon. Take nairaland as a sample....which team plenty pass? what of twitter? have u checked the engagements on Laycons's iG handle? he gets comments as much as 4m-6m on a post.

Y'all give it up already ....

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dumininu01(m): 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
Trikytee no well wetin mk am dey call Kidd after u nominated him grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by cuteboy2: 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
The Choke Master is gone grin grin
Erica will be in trouble again

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
TheCork:

Yea .bro. I been trying to smash Zzor but she keep playin had to get..am thinking maybe she a lessbian (true story) angry
This guy don reach here..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
Dotez:

As for number 1,we will seriously work on dat

Number 2,Overconfidence don set in for Icons already

I'm not an Igbo indigene though, Buh I'm supporting Ozo.
I won't really subscribe into dat number 3,Buh if dey do it,which dey will probably do,no problem.

Make una shaah vote oO.... As for me and my generation, the show has ended

No more trolls coming for Erica
No more trolls coming for Kiddwaya

So I will take a rest just like my faves....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
I want either Vee or Neo to win head of house....

And the remaining five housemates will be up this week...

I want to see something grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by simplyshade: 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
I doubt. He can't be head of house this week.
Venita:
So this tricky tea go enter top 5 like joke?? angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2020
Friendlyjoe:

Keep it, you'll need it more
yes ooo. Thanks. I appreciate
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
topboss1:

PLEASE, LET US KEEP VOTING HIM.

HE IS THE VICTIM HERE.
He is the victim and who is the villain here exactly?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
Slynation:

Make una shaah vote oO.... As for me and my generation, the show has ended
No more trolls coming for Erica No more trolls coming for Kiddwaya
So I will take a rest just like my faves....
Support Ozo nah
Let us together show dis Icons pepper
LMAO
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
I thought they promised to troll on Ozo and go full indaboski? Now they are changing mouth again to ' it's not worth it' Chai, the pesin wey do ona this thing, e jazz strong gaaaaan ni.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
Even the foolish tunde ednut is asking who voted for Ozo. Mumu man, he thinks it's by decampaigning him on his Instagram page.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
Na wa... Statisticians plenty here oogrin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
ItsCookie:

He is the victim and who is the villain here exactly?

ABEG NO LET MY BANTER CHANGE YOUR MIND, NA PLAY.

ROUGH PLAY. sad
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by richie240: 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
Tatiana4u:

After her disqualification, it became clear to everyone that laycon is the winner but guess what?
Kidd's fanbase is increasing by the day and I wont be surprised if he wins this show.
Elites were angry with with him for contributing to Erica's disqualification but his constant rejection of nengi has earned him the support of Elites who would do anything to see him win,instead of laycon!
Not because they like him but to see that ugly weed smoker,ikorodu lil Wayne and manipulative dwarf defeated on the last day!

All ds level of hatred coming from d mouth of a 'woman'?
On top wetin na?
Despite all ur mischievous permutations, wetin be d result?
Sebi ur aiz don clear now abi!

#One_with_God_is_a_majority.

Just ensure u stay very far from ds bottle........and if u do, ensure u first repent b4 drinking it, peradventure ur maker will accept u at d 'gate'.
cool

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by QuinieR(f): 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Bros abi nah woman hw far ..I hope your waya waya is doing fine at home grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
scondy:

so let's go with ur statistics....why would there be a lesser number of total votes when 6 housemates were up and Kidd came second with 16% than a week were he came 3rd with 24% of the votes when just 4 housemates were up. The voting weeks are consecutive. I know u ll wanna say its cos the housemates were not strong. But then both Kidd and Nengi were up. And both Kidd and nengi had kiddricca and ozone ship alliance. Laycon had none.

The only reason it turned out that way is cos Laycon is an extremely strong hm. So Kidd and Nengi's% even though just 16% and 13% respectively was substantial as standalone but not enough compared to the total number of votes. I can bet you there were more votes last week than this week.

Laycon not being up made everywhere quiet. The ton of people voting laycon no be here. the last time we had this was See gobe for Efe. I can bet you that 6 out of 10 bbn fans are voting laycon. Take nairaland as a sample....which team plenty pass? what of twitter? have u checked the engagements on Laycons's iG handle? he gets comments as much as 4m-6m on a post.

Y'all give it up already ....
Laycon gets comments as much as 4m-6m on a post.... cheesy una sabi lie shaaah grin grin

I fear who no fear NL people oO.. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by topboss1: 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
EVEN THOUGH I AM ANGRY WITH NENGI, WHO KNOWS WAT THIS WEEK WILL BRING, MAYBE SHE MAY HAVE A CHANGE OF HEART.

EITHER WAY, I WISH OZO THE MONEY.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2020
Whichever way ....Ozo and Laycon must be up this week

I want to see something grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
topboss1:

ABEG NO LET MY BANTER CHANGE YOUR MIND, NA PLAY.

ROUGH PLAY. sad

Lol your banter won't make me change my mind towards voting Ozo, ofcourse that's if My Nengi isn't up. Ozo is a complete man and he has a spot in my heart.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
Broobembem:

I'm so hurt to be honest, I can't even hide it no matter how hard I try. cry

I had to stroll through the street of twitter and got more hurt with the kind of praises, accolades and awesome comments about his personality. cry

He's a lovable guy. I think this has got to be the most painful eviction Sunday on BBN. Evicting Kidd and Prince. cry

Surprisingly, most Laycon's supporters I know on Twitter expressed their sadness.

Even Dr Olu. We gotta move one, I've got no choice.

Please dear take heart...you hear? #hugs kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by geezprince(m): 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
Kleenatics:

ICONS, now listen. Dorathy single-handedly pulled that percent without family/shared votes. What this means is that Dorathy is a threat. The reality is that Dora is stronger than Ozo and Nengi.

Her fans have started contributing money again. They don't make noise on Nairaland.
I understand we cannot be complacent....bruh, I know like three voting centers in my zone alone, where people gather to vote Laycon(these guys don’t even know Laycon)
Make we no dey loud some stuff for here. Laycon has organic fans, I mean, folks who don’t watch the show but are always prepared to vote or drop money to vote him.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beckysexy(f): 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
omotolly22:
I did not really see alot of Campaign for Dorathy on this trend, yet she gathered that amount of percentage,that means her fanbase are silent achievers thumbs up! Unlike the people that were disturbing us, I thought they will top with atleast 50percent
Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6999) (7000) (7001) (7002) (7003) (7004) (7005) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.